Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26279 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace i would lawve to meet you too but not on that condition tongue

Other peeps i would lawve to meet are:

slyisaac wink

Smellymouth

lalasticlala but they say hes a robot sad

STFUareyouGod

KingTom

Estharfabian

tosyne2much

vizkiz
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by repogirl(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Those I have met, in no particular order:

I guess you met us in your dreams.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL @advertisement. well dnt 4get to inform me when u land in lagos by december. we and group of romancelanders like halfricanadian, juan, cutehector can have fun together in the spirit of christmas

grin grin grin grin ok o
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
Juhan kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
ellacute45:
one undecided
hehehe ure lying, there is one that in d dp u sat down with a hat on.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Those I have met, in no particular order:

1. Repogirl

2. Sinaj

3. Leriebloom

4. Saintsamuraii

5. LordofNairaland

6. Seun

7. Kashybaby

8. Kingcheezypuff

9. Halfricanadian

10. Mrcork

11. Evagran

12. Smellymouth

13. Cutehector

Those I will like to meet:

1. Naijaboiy

2. Marieolae

3. Rokiatu

4. IamSynord

5. Queenvalerie...

Dreams do come true o grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Kashybaby

Yeah boo... grin

Don't worry I will only meet YOU coz we loooooove football grin

Besides, royalblak007 wants to meet others...so I will not meet him either...even he will be the main reason I shud visit Ng grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:43pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy oya let's meet offline again!!

grin grin grin grin baby its from d bed to bedroom na
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Juhan kiss
hector smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeah boo... grin

Don't worry I will only meet YOU coz we loooooove football grin

Besides, royalblak007 wants to meet others...so I will not meet him either...even he will be the main reason I shud visit Ng grin
IS IT TRUE that ure leaving nairaland?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin ok o
shout out to my orente
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin ok o
shout out to my orente
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Emperessnaughty(f): 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
grin amen
lol hector cheesy
Smh
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IS IT TRUE that ure leaving nairaland?

grin positive
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by MrImole: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meeting Feranchek, david2, thamarvelz and MrImole wouldn't be a bad idea cool

I would like to see you too...
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
What is the essence of meeting without a Night stand

No lap dance nothing nothing
juhan:
Mediapace i would lawve to meet you too but not on that condition tongue

Other peeps i would lawve to meet are:

slyisaac wink

smellymouth

lalasticlala but they say hes a robot sad

stfuareyougod

kingtom

estharfabian

tosyne2much

vizkiz
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe ure lying, there is one that in d dp u sat down with a hat on.
blve what you want think then I don't have the strength to use two monikers at a time. Just this one is OK for me
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol @ half of romancelanders. hehehehe u just wnt understand. anyways do u hear dat daniel alves is off to juventus?
Danny Alves? What the fûck has that got to do with your lying to have met and slept with romancelanders?

Lonely kid!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
naah, it's not gona be productive cheesy, buh she'll sure make you have the best day ever.
It's not gonna be productive howembarassed?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
hector smiley
I saw u sitting from afar, I think a pretty lady doesn't hav to be sitting alone..

wana have a drink? wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin positive
so you just want to raise my heart up and slam it on the floor just like that?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
shout out to my orente

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Twaci(f): 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
chibwike:
Twaci

Laveda

Naijaboiy

Sleekyshugha
Same here buddy smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Danny Alves? What the fûck has that got to do with your lying to have met and slept with romancelanders?

Lonely kid!

lol ok iv never met any romancelander not to talk off sleeping with them. are u happy now?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lol hector cheesy
Smh
shebi u will not say amen abi grin.. u can deceive eh. Kai grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
so you just want to raise my heart up and slam it on the floor just like that?

No worries... the moment I'm going to soak my feet to Ng, I will ask smellinganus to get ur info so we can jam wink wacha say?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kaziblake(f): 6:50pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.
Thanks smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
right now singing kiss daniel's mama for you
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm most of us here are undergraduates. so we can certainly rob mind together.
I prefer younger minds...<20 ...not too tall...just of moderate size and height...I can't be standing with people if my Sister Stature
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:51pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
right now singing kiss daniel's mama for you

Awwwww tanx grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks smiley
ure welcum. it seems uve change o
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwww tanx grin grin grin grin
U DESERV MORE like bruno mars's i will catch a grenade for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.