Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26291 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:15pm On May 30, 2016
Your own case na different case,have you lived in Ede before ?
Funjosh:

Na everybody you don see for Osun tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

lol, its gonna be 7some each. I diik to 6 pssies.
even legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti never had it that way cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Gerarahia mehn,KISS NKO ?
gerarahia too we'll just PRAY and go our separate ways
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
hehe yeah something like that
coool.. smiley so wah would u like ta drink? Brandy, whiskey, martini etc
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
UyiIredia:

True. But why u bet just 5k? Isn't that too small?
lol u"v said the truth already. wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL URE JUST FOOLING AROUND.
I was having a hard laugh over that thread created to unravel your material and intellectual destitution.

But I laughed harder at the speed and feverish fright with which you hit the report button grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I've met two,One is my regular customer and the other is a guest on NL

'LL LIKE TO MEET :

Am.inat508

Do.minique : will really love to meet her

Fun.josh<it's like i've met you before somewhere in Osun>

My.fantasies

Ju.han : On one condition,one night stand tongue

La.veda

Yune.ehk

Tosyne2m.uch : This one 'll be more easier,i dey visit Ekit state every year

Wri.stbangle

Ish.ilove

Tw.aci

La.nicky

v.izkiz

Danc.eville
So you sef dey feature for Ekiti? cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
Pray kor curse ni

What are we gonna pray about ?
Pray about your marriage with hector or what?
juhan:
gerarahia too we'll just PRAY and go our separate ways
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I was having a hard laugh over that thread created to unravel your material and intellectual destitution.

But I laughed harder at the speed and feverish fright with which you hit the report button grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I SWEAR TO GOD i did not hit the report button. believe i wish the thread was not deleted. becaus i like it when im the center of attention, whether good or bad i dnt care, i just crave for fame and want my name to be on the lips of every human. thats me for you.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy

Well I wish to see tosyn.e2much, like really konk his head grin

And urm ada.ksbullet, cheesy I wonder if he Is really insane

My brother firstki.ng01 too, wish to see him soon if chance permits

And blueey.eballs

I'v retired from meeting females grin
Oga, as babes yapa for this thread, I know say I go definitely find u here cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:23pm On May 30, 2016
Once in a year at Erio Ekiti mountain ,funjosh you sabi the place ?
tosyne2much:
So you sef dey feature for Ekiti? cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Once in a year at Erio Ekiti mountain ,funjosh you sabi the place ?
I sabi Erio but I neva enter Funjosh b4 sha
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by repogirl(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
MrNipples / SAINTSAMURAII, do I know you from somewhere? Abi were you drunk when you made some certain claims?

I don't know whether you made funny comments about my person wherever but if you did, you better let it stop right this minute and go and refute your lies.

I am a wife and mother and not in anywhere near your age range , so don't bring me into any stupid childish stories you form to impress your little friends in here.

Get that once and for all before I have to involve others in this Childish Foolishness.

Cc: goodgate
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
coool.. smiley so wah would u like ta drink? Brandy, whiskey, martini etc
water cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I SWEAR TO GOD i did not hit the report button. believe i wish the thread was not deleted. becaus i like it when im the center of attention, whether good or bad i dnt care, i just crave for fame and want my name to be on the lips of every human. thats me for you.
and yet more lame lies from a troubled lad.

You created a thread for me once when I revealed same pictures that exposed you bleached your face with cheap chemical condiment.

But good to see you state with your own hands you crave fame in an online forum!

Are you really this worthless?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
grin, you know nagrin
so why u come dey do like say u no understand
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Yuneehk(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
i dnt wantu b a mistress oooo,beta divorce yuneehk naw
I've caught you! So you're the other lady! your plan wee nor work oh grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Those I have met, in no particular order:

1. Repogirl

2. Sinaj

3. Leriebloom

4. Saintsamuraii

5. LordofNairaland

6. Seun

7. Kashybaby

8. Kingcheezy.puff

9. Halfricanadian

10. Mrcork

11. Evagran

12. Smellymouth

13. Cutehector

Those I will like to meet:

1. Naijaboiy

2. Marieolae

3. Rokiatu

4. IamSynord

5. Queenvalerie...

*Stop searching Guy,I am Valerie
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
water cheesy
oh cmon... u cant drink water all day... trust me, u dnt wana hav a boring night... wana dance? wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Pray kor curse ni
What are we gonna pray about ? Pray about your marriage with hector or what?
we gonna pray for you
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga, as babes yapa for this thread, I know say I go definitely find u here cheesy
I pray say u go meet dat babe wey say she wan see u oooooooo grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lol hector cheesy
Smh
ehen na.. so u will not say amen abi grin...

Dis ur fake love eh. There is God ooooo cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

I've caught you! So you're the other lady! your plan wee nor work oh grin
hehehehehehehe
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
and yet more lame lies from a troubled lad.

You created a thread for me once when I revealed same pictures that exposed you bleached your face with cheap chemical condiment.

But good to see you state with your own hands you crave fame in an online forum!

Are you really this worthless?
K
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Stop searching Guy,I am Valerie
I KNOW BABY
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
oh cmon... u cant drink water all day... trust me, u dnt wana hav a boring night... wana dance? wink
lol nahh
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol nahh
u shy? wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I KNOW BABY
*Yes,but I meant that dude.
..you know this though,I'm sure.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I pray say u go meet dat babe wey say she wan see u oooooooo grin
Ehn ehn tongue I know say na that kind tin u dey like cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue I know say na that kind tin u dey like cheesy
of course na. I wan mk u finally get girlfrnd grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
u shy? wink
yesss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
chibwike:

Sleekyshugha
My moniker was wrongly spelt, Chibs.. No 'h' in shuga wink..

You are scarce.. Hope all is well with you undecided?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.