Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48427 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Thomas333(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
These guys, NDA are terrorist.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mengho(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:
I heard today from the Urhobo youth leader on Channels tv sunsrise Daily, that all the pipelines are rigged with IED's A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ can be detonated from remote centers, without any need †̥♥ visit the pipelines. If this is true, then the FG is fighting a lost cause.

Then after all have being blown up, I wonder how they can fix more IEDs
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by davo3286: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
I thought Nigerian army is so mighty that it crushes innocent and unarmed protesters in Igbo land. Now see them see armed protesters...3D glasses still on cool cheesy

Don't mind the cowards who call themselves soldiers...all they know best is to harass and kill innocent unarmed civilians and runaway whenever they meet their likes...their mates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by pjamas(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
This people can talk, Show us evidence rather than telling us with tweets and mentions. Abeg lets hear word.

CONTINUE TO BLOW, who your BLOW don epp for our Niger delta region Just be deceiving yourself, who doesn't know the people behind NIGER DELTA AVENGERS? Why is it Now that Jonathan was sent outa Aso rock that You finally realise the Niger Delta region have been suffering, Where are the Money Given to Tompolo and the Likes? They've used the Money to acquire luxury houses and vehicles, I don't blame Them Sha. When the purpose of Something Is Not Known Its abuse is Inevitable. AVENGERS Aint part Of Us, they are Fighting Selfishly And let me Remind You That I remember Jonathan Sent many Of You Criminals abroad To Learn How to fly Aircraft In preparation For This Time Which Is why I Don't Bother Myself Following Your lies. TOMPOLO knows Where You are And so Funny, Jonathan Knows Tompolo Whereabout. BUT continue To Blow lie for Us. YOUR GROUP ISN'T Even Organised.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by afrika4real(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I pray nda bomb more and more. Please make sure you bumb even to your govt house. Destroy all FG and state infrastructures in your region. E no go better for anybody wey beg you...e no go better for anybody wey yield to beg among you. NE boko harram isn't a lesson for you. PMB will never open any unreasonable IDP camp for you. Pls bumb more so that your generation to come will have reasons to course you. My advice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mashnino(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Eiyahhhh you are pained.

yeah i am pained...

you expect me to be happy before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by luckylucky: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Can't we forget about the shit called oyel and move on to mechanization of farming, industrialisation, invest in solid minerals and revitalise our iron and steel in Ajaokuta.
I think the Federal government should just forget Oil and allow NDA to bomb all their oil facilities and encroach the land. It's clear that the so called NDA are not south south representatives but notorious group of ibos who are hidden under the masquerade of Niger Delta to break this noble country. We shall see the end of this suffering.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mckenzie25: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
At this point President Buhari should do a simple cost -benefit analysis of going after Tompolo and negotiating with the avengers. The cost of maintaining an army down south in the face of dwindling income will be devastating while depleting our armoury. I wonder what scares the northerners on this issue of fiscal federalism. A careful look at the big picture shows that the centre will have more to gain in the long run, if all states are trading in the areas they have comparative advantage, the taxes to the centre will be more considering that the centre will mainly be in charge of making policies and maintaining security.
This current structure/ system only breeds laziness, envy, anxiety and the end product WAR. It can never hold indefinitely, I just hope Buhari realized. The fact that Aguiyi Ironsi put Nigeria into this less doesn't mean years after people get enlightened they shouldn't do some thing about it.

To the issue of pipeline sabotage, I'll advise the security forces to look into those areas where these explosions have been taking place. It's been largely the same areas for the individual companies. Gbaramatu for Chevron, and Ogbainbiri-Tebidaba-cloughcreek for agip.

But e no easy sha, that Tebidaba clough creek axis be like death zone, only mosquitoes soldiers go run. No sane human will want to stay there, so out keyboard warriors can imagine what these host communities go through despite the resources being siphoned from under their feet.
Any one who is human or has ventured into the Niger Delta interiors will not even think twice to show empathy for these communities.
[/quote].......you have spoken well my broda......

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Litmus: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
and another thing, just hope government isn't sidetracked by all the noise on social media and loose track of the bigger picture. Government need to act to preempt or work to prevent the purchase of our oil sold on the black market for arms. Sometimes when people mention the foreign angel others want to throw up their arms in despair as if the suggestion is out of touch or misleading but if foreigners didn't meddle or work against some selected third world nations in the shadows there would be a moratorium on black market oil as there is on diamonds by now. All those Francois, Hollande promises and Obama sanctimony are all just so much hypocrisy their eyes shine with greed whenever a third world nation like Nigeria has wealth and vulnerabilities to exploit. TheY have no respect and show total disregard for poor dark lives. But ultimately we take the lions share of the blame, if some of us aren't willing to sell our people for personal gains, many African Nations today would not have fought wars and would be far more developed today than they are currently due to constant bickering and pointless conflicts informed by greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by JuicyStar: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided

we warned buhari but he didn't listen

now nigerians are paying for it

moral lesson you cannot bite the finger that fed you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791993_buhariisacoward_png498098dc57963252a5b5cb07901457ea

Keep it up. Only fools destroy their nations asset and celebrate it. At the end everyone will feel the effect of this. Some clowns still thinks its all about Buhari...very soon we will all realize it's all about us. Continue oooh...when Una blow am finish come collect trophy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by voiceofdelta50(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
bubu thinks all 180mil people are cows like his brothers ...

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Utchman1: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Okay you have blown up pipelines. Go and eat them.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mashnino(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
excel101:
What kind of heat could be more tougher than high pump prize hike when you have the oil, lack of electricity, poverty ravaged society. My friend this is the peak of the heat u're talking about.

and for some weird reason you think the electricity situation should just become fine all of a sudden?

are you even in this country?

if by now you are still complaining about fuel price then i think you should go back and sit down

Every nigerian knows that we have the crude oil, but was it managed well?

what we are feeling now is the after shock of the rubbish that has been happening for a long time..

you can blame buhari all you want, but deep down you know the problem didn't start from his head

if you think the heat has started then you have no idea the deep shit this country is in..

wait make crude oil production hit zero for one week..

na that time you go see heat.. just chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mashnino(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
bubu2019:
. your papa nyash dia, blow up every thing dia,let all starve to death than to allow few to enjoy

well, exchanging words with you would be pointless

already you have shown your intellectual level, too low

so keep it up wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by voiceofdelta50(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairasurplus:
This is no longer a joke. They are out to cripple our economy. I am an Igbo man. I support what they are doing but I am afraid, I may not live to enjoy the independence. War is looming.
u are a fake ibo a real igbo dont bow to fear
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by voiceofdelta50(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
amokemi:
Keep blowing up everything. If they beg you please don't agree. Destroy all the oil installations. At least that will make our leaders put on their thinking caps to develop other sectors of the economy. But as for your region, be ready to cope with the effect of your actions for the next century. For those supporting the blow ups, maybe you should check the effects of oil spillage.

Well done the avengers. Keep destroying your environment.
it pain u

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Endison:
I just pity Buhari.
He doesn't know what he's up against.
Na him mouth kill am

Person dey Aso rock u dey pity am. People wey dey the communities and villages u nor pity them. U wey dey talk, u nor pity ursef. Lol. Politicians wey get mobey for their next generation. Highest e go loose elections. What else ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by kay4dem(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
outknow:
https://twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/738442466072879104
If you like blow hundred who care make I enter Ghana jawe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by NavierStokes(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
agrovick:

As regards the bold, I still maintain my stand that the FG is not to be totally blamed, you've to include community Chiefs and excos and the average Niger Deltan youth who has a mindset of receiving crumbs.
1) People complain the FG didn't put in place infrastructures for these people, I agree based on things I saw in my short stay in one of the riverine ijaw communities but how do we explain a situation where youths steal cables that are meant to run electricity into their town? Do we blame the FG for that?
2) Prior to the shut down of whatever is supplying light to the community, I noticed nobody is taking advantage of the almost 24 hours power supply to run businesses that can make money? All I saw were stores selling drinks and some household needs.
3) How do we explain a situation where money that accrue to the community's purse through their dealings with the oil company and related services can not be accounted for?
A lot of things go on in that region and I can boldly say, they've not done enough to help themselves but the FG can also not be left out as she has failed in her duties to her citizens.

Your case in point is one of several, there are communities that have never known what electricity is even till date. I am Niger Delta and felt all was well, my awareness about the region came during a visit sometime ago in the Manchester museum or art gallery (not sure which of them) where George Osodi's work was on display. I broke into tears and was consoled by my girlfriend and other visitors. You can't help but shed a tear. Fast forward years later you go to work in these communities that is home to people and you can barely stay for a few hours and you are itching to fly out. A case in point i recall vividly, was a location where we were working and these little kids came from afar with buckets along the road (the well head was located just at the tarred road) they greeted us, and walked past, you wouldn't believe in about an hr+1/2 or 2 later these kids return with buckets on their heads, and even while driving to the location I didn't recall seeing any houses for a considerable distance. Imagine where children have to walk 3 hr's or more just to get 1 bucket of clean water while they are sitting ontop of a huge reservoir of oil, that particular well i was on, was about 40 years old.

Any one with a heart will know that government owes a lot to these communities rather than peanuts given to their leaders. If government wants to touch their lives they should go ahead and do so rather than give peanuts to their leaders and use that as accused to deny these people of development.
On a final note some friends from these indigenous companies have told me about the wonderful ways they engage the communities for their csrs and they achieve meaningful results that positively impacts on the communities. The government can borrow a leaf or two from there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Donariok:
I TRUST MY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WA$TE, THEY WILL SOON START THEIR "IT IS THEIR LAND" SERMON
..WE 5% BE FEEDING THE ODUDUWA'S SINCE 14AD
cheesy
Lmao you want keel person oh
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Pavarottii(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
tobiasbeecher:
Hmm these guys are serious with this their threat of bringing oil production to zero. PMB should as a matter of urgent national importance invite all the leaders from NigerDelta espicially GEJ to know if they can appease these boys. It's clear that the military cannot stop the attacks. By the way, where is ngeneukwenu? Is he in prison? Quite a time I saw him last here.
Ohhh they no longer. Planning. To arrest GEJ again? Pls GEJ out of this matter Pls. He knows nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by compoundd: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by theMEGAman(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
mashnino:
What still amazes me is that some people receive this news with so much joy..

I swear to GOD na everybody go feel the heat, forget all these nonsense una dey talk

some people are saying dialogue, since when they started blowing up stuffs

have they ever called for dialogue?

fighting them will be hard but if they think what they are doing is right then they should answer me this question

who war don epp?

see biafra, see boko haram, see libya, see iraq we can go on and on

war never help anybody before, so for me whatever they think they are fighting for will still come back and hunt them

that one is for sure.. so continue blowing up things.
guy forget the heat tinz we have been feeling the heat since after biafran war and ur enjoy, so if u start feeling it now no problem. come to fighting, what they are fighting for will never fight them back rather it will give them over joy, just tell buhari to give them freedom and then one year come to Niger Delta u will never recognize the area again. thank you.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by bashydemy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What can a certificateless senile president do about this?
Nothing cos he does not belong to that region so if them like make them damage everything soon it will clear for them make them go ask ogoni people they suffer for over 30yrs before PMB come to their rescue. Continue bombing everything please your sponsors will relocate to another state or country and you will be left alone. Is Asari dokubo still living in Nigeria or has business in Nigeria? No all his businesses are in Benin Republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
outknow:
https://twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/738442466072879104

These guys should chill. Why are they only targeting Bayelsa and Delta ? I don't think every other militants gree with them.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nawa4nl: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
NavierStokes:
At this point President Buhari should do a simple cost -benefit analysis of going after Tompolo and negotiating with the avengers. The cost of maintaining an army down south in the face of dwindling income will be devastating while depleting our armoury. I wonder what scares the northerners on this issue of fiscal federalism. A careful look at the big picture shows that the centre will have more to gain in the long run, if all states are trading in the areas they have comparative advantage, the taxes to the centre will be more considering that the centre will mainly be in charge of making policies and maintaining security.
This current structure/ system only breeds laziness, envy, anxiety and the end product WAR. It can never hold indefinitely, I just hope Buhari realized. The fact that Aguiyi Ironsi put Nigeria into this less doesn't mean years after people get enlightened they shouldn't do some thing about it.

To the issue of pipeline sabotage, I'll advise the security forces to look into those areas where these explosions have been taking place. It's been largely the same areas for the individual companies. Gbaramatu for Chevron, and Ogbainbiri-Tebidaba-cloughcreek for agip.

But e no easy sha, that Tebidaba clough creek axis be like death zone, only mosquitoes soldiers go run. No sane human will want to stay there, so out keyboard warriors can imagine what these host communities go through despite the resources being siphoned from under their feet.
Any one who is human or has ventured into the Niger Delta interiors will not even think twice to show empathy for these communities.

You need an education to do cost benefit analysis, we all know that the dullard is an illiterate.

The whole country is suffering under this man. angry

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by naphcoco(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Whichever way the matter is viewed, the ND indigenes have all the rights in the world to agitate for their right. It is wrong and criminally on the part of the FGN to have waited for the region to agitate If Nigeria is drawing her breathe of survival from the region, then the FG ought to have a more robust plan for people of the region and the region itself. No infrastructure, absence of arable farmland, no hospitals, inadequate and unequipped schools, no job, defects of oil spillage all around the region and total neglect of the rights of the people and region. Unlike the Boko Harams, the ND and IPOB agitators are not killing their people but carefully selecting their targets- the Nigerian Army. Unlike, the situation in the North-east where the NA protect the villages and people; ironically, it is the NA troops that are the terrorists, entrying villages, looting, killing and raping. Shooting sporadically and indiscriminatory. Mr Buhari ought to have learnt from his predecessors Umar Y'ardua and GEJ that, applying force in matters of tactIcal diplomacy will yield no positive results. Under-estimating the preparedness of the people of the ND depict the fact that, Mr Buhari lacks the intellectual capacity and orientations to rule a complex state like Nigeria- a country with vast cultural difference. In the interest of peace and humanity, Mr Buhari need to humble himself and be a father not a ruler of Nigeria. Obviously, deploying Nigerian military might and personnels to the region is uncalled for. Probably, he listened to OBJ. Its time to listen to God not man. Wisdom is the principal thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by delerx(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
what will happen when there are no more pipelines to blow... what will u provide for the niger delta people ipods and massobs? i am waiting for that action movie. well,i want naija to even divide cos i am going to take over the pharmacy businesses of the igbo people i am in partnership with. Innocent law abiding people,u people r just bringing more problems for ur people. no reasonable person will take rift rafts seriously and kanu is definitely gonna die, u guys just signed his death sentence
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by paulus190(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
NDA Boys want to see Nnamdi Kanu Released..

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by cardoctor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oya nahhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.