Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69104 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
No be from my mouth dem go hear say the teachers mumsie they fly Benin airlines for night cool

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Pyno30: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.

You are right, just gaining some financial favour from the other guy,,,
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
Are you for real? you mean you spend such amount of money on a woman you are not sure will even marry you. wow! I never knew magas still dey naija.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Greenbullet(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
pythonkid:

don't you have something better to say other than spewing gibberish ? tufiakwa!!
if this is thrash, I don't know what makes sense to you.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ephemmm: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

The truth is that you are a weakling when it comes to relationships and she will continue taking you for granted until a day when she will serve you with her wedding invitation.

Why should ease of someone be your headache for God's sake? Why would a phone call that Adejoke is begging me for always be what your girlfriend is running away from? Why are you still indulging in unilateral relationship where your love desire means nothing to the other party involved?

When a lady is in love with you, she will not only made herself available physically, but she will also call you anytime, anyday as if she works with MTN.

Grow up from being a kid to an Alpha male because you will never get it right until you become a challenge to this lady

12 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Greenbullet(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
missyge:
Shame on You...
for what?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
35 and 32?.......and both of you are still playing hide and seek... una never ready.

5 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by otunbateekay(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Op..you don't need a JEDI to tell you what's up...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by CoCoLav(f): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
You have been dating her for five years and you are yet to propose?!!

You better tell her your plans for her before you lose her. I'm sure she only picks your calls because she still loves you and it's hard to listen to her friends and family members who are advising her to leave you because 5 years is not beans. The truth is there is someone else who has been introduced to her by family members or friends and who has already promised her marriage. Keep delaying and In another one year you will hear of her marriage via Facebook.

9 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Hi there! i'll advice you take my advice frankly. There is nothing wrong with her and your relationship is safe. If you know the hell of stress involved in a PhD program, you wouldn't have been suspecting any fowl play. When writing a thesis, the best time to concentrate is in the dead night. A PhD program entails at least a 100 publication within 2-3years nowadays which need a serious scrutiny by some panel. And she also need to be submitting a report every months to her supervisor if she really want to complete her degree within 5years. If she can't concentrate now, she might end up completing a 4-5years programme for 10years. Sometimes, all this assigned professor frustrate their candidate , so you don't know what's on her mind each time you call. Kindly note that you should expect more strange actions from her during her program because its entails full concentration especially for those that want to complete it within a fast paced time. It not what you think bro, don't forget you are dating a career lady in the making. At 32 she's no longer a baby dull
and she is the only one doing PHD abi?....even married woman doing PHD have Time for their husbands....the lady does not have regard for the guy simple

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lytech(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
missyge:
Im nt a bro but dat dosnt mean i suldnt say the truth..Fine some ladies misuse d opportinity but we still hv d faithful ones out dere...I undrstnd d fact dat they ask bout ur job bfre taking u serious bkos no lady wana end up suffering...she wants smbdy who will support her nd shel do same... you dont expect me to marry a guy dat has no job in this kind of economy...Fine, I dnt depend on guys for survival but still i cnt marry somebody dats jobless....The ques is how do we build our home without money
Everything work for good my sister...
I can't even advice my little sister to settle with a man without a job,neither will I as a man settle with a woman without supporting spirit...
But taking responsibility of her parent by a man is totally a huge risk which doesn't worth taking...
In the end,everything the guy does will look like monitoring...,everything he says will look like (is it because u r d one sponsoring me?)...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chillingbabe: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
sashishalom:
I believe we have all advised him enough...Dante you should know what to do right now...hope your ok tho?takia
E be like say this one don dey trip for dante300 cheesy 3 posts on his thread cheesy shocked cheesy some girls no dey take eye see or hear guy wey dey spend money cheesy cheesy u wan take over sharp sharp cheesy grin shocked it's well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lizzlix(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if she is cheating on you considering her age. If she were to be in her early twenties or mid twenties, I would say she is cheating on you.

Well you can't trust anyone. .maybe you have not told her you want to marry her...because age is not on her side, she might be cheating on you.

Tell her your plans towards her..maybe her character will change.
Hmm......madam you try o....so after her character don change, OP will now marry her.....after two weeks or less her phone will now go back to being switched off every time he is not at home.

Well @OP, Since you have bought 3 phones, a power bank and gives her 5k every 2weeks for hair. Maybe you should consider buying her a Generator just to complete the TRINITY!

Just saying.....

8 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ijaya123: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP, your story doesn't just add up. Even your lame defence is pathetic.

I think all you want is attention. Hope you've gotten it.

Rubbish.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lwkmd, guy park very well... dis ya tori get plenty k-leg. I no go call u maga, mumu or ode, u sabi urself pass mi...my guy, NA U BE THE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by guychidile: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm,bros I beg pick race pass John Benson .,this dude is using you oo.if you ask her why,quarrel will start..,hmm,u never marry her and she get much power to quarrel with you ,just for simple explanation,
na waoo,when u marry her and she put to bed,Jesus ,sorry will be your name...some girls are really mad,but few are very good.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chillingbabe: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
lizzlix:
Hmm......madam you try o....so after her character don change, OP will now marry her.....after two weeks or less her phone will now go back to being switched off every time he is not at home.

Well @OP, Since you have bought 3 phones, a power bank and gives her 5k every 2weeks for hair. Maybe you should consider buying her a Generator just to complete the TRINITY!

Just saying.....
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by gospi: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
Ur own sef dey ur body...
S.I.D
Evil monitor
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

I can't even advice my little sister to settle with a man without a job,neither will I as a man settle with a woman without supporting spirit...
But taking responsibility of her parent by a man is totally a huge risk which doesn't worth taking...
In the end,everything the guy does will look like monitoring...,everything he says will look like (is it because u r d one sponsoring me?)...
I undrstnd...God will help us
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chinchum(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Hi there! i'll advice you take my advice frankly. There is nothing wrong with her and your relationship is safe. If you know the hell of stress involved in a PhD program, you wouldn't have been suspecting any fowl play. When writing a thesis, the best time to concentrate is in the dead night. A PhD program entails at least a 100 publication within 2-3years nowadays which need a serious scrutiny by some panel. And she also need to be submitting a report every months to her supervisor if she really want to complete her degree within 5years. If she can't concentrate now, she might end up completing a 4-5years programme for 10years. Sometimes, all this assigned professor frustrate their candidate , so you don't know what's on her mind each time you call. Kindly note that you should expect more strange actions from her during her program because its entails full concentration especially for those that want to complete it within a fast paced time. It not what you think bro, don't forget you are dating a career lady in the making. At 32 she's no longer a baby dull

Abeeeegi grin grin grin grin

PhD mean say you no fit speak to your boo for 5 minutes. Even minutes before entering the room for almight PhD thesis defence sef, you can still pick your call and talk to the one you profess you love. Some of us sef dey do PhD o.

@ op, Why spend 2 million on a girl not yet your wife sef?

Love, see what u made me do, starrring on GOtv. cheesy The way love dey shack some people ehn, i no go like fall in love o.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AntiWailer: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bros

U are single to stupor.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ladipodeal: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
I doubt you know her enough to even think of marrying her. If she really want to marry you she will keep in touch all times even if she is doing multiple PhD program.
If I were you, that flimsy excuse won't hold. Look like she has little regard for you as well.
It appears she is only interested in the goodies she gets from you.
Don't be blinded by any love. Some ladies are ready to put the PhD program on hold for marriage. Get to the root of her actions before you think of marriage.

You can get her a phone that last for days when charged. A day or two of visit might not satisfy your curiousity.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Take you annual leave if you are the working type without her notice and take a trip to the neighboring state. Get an accommodation and try to monitor her to see what she is upto especially in the evenings. If you confirm she is cheating, don't say anything and don't let her know you have found out. Just be normal with her and make sure you bleep her to your satisfaction every single chance you get. Show so much love to her but start a serious search for a new girl if you are still interested in marriage. Then plan your wedding, get married and let her feel what you have felt. The heart break will be massive because she won't see it coming and she will feel it because you care and love is shifted to someone else you have wifed. It will be most painful to her because you have beaten her in her own game. But if your heart won't let you like most men that confuse love and reality, just end the relationship and move ahead. But make sure she is actually cheating if not never hurt a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by oodua1stson: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
I had one girl I used to smash back then b4 I got married.

Her fiance who is a soldier was transfered to the north during the peak of boko haram nuisance.

Once I get to her place she would switch her phone off and cook for me b4 we begin el clasico.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your girl is smashing another guy so hard.

I dated no less than 15 girls b4 I got married and one thing I learned is that no matter how busy a lady is, she would want to hear your voice before she goes to bed if she's truly in love with you

Dump.that girl before you shed tears of pain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by somehowpenis(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

you get time to waste, why not put that effort in getting another girl?? Its very obvious she is cheating on you
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by laikas: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
i hate tins botherin me,bros if i were to be in ur shoes, i would have traced her and call the whole tin off if she is messing around. all beta stil call her sit her down and ask her politely, she aint crazy to shout n qaurell all the time.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

I understand. God will lead us to the right partner
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by johhnnie(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.

Let me help you from experience. She is likely into fwb with some dude while at the same time, she is interested in getting married to u. She may not yet be sure where the two of you are heady towards. Better still, she is so anxious about settling down with you considering her age. However, she might have agreed to a fwb with some other guy , in order to beat off the anxiety she has about getting married soonest, so as not to appear too desperate to get married to u.

it happens all the time. Lots of examples abound .
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by SirKriz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Have you been to her apartment of recent and how long did you stay? How about making friends with a neighbour and offer the person tip-off to monitor her movement or ask if anyone has been visiting her and staying over the night?

Ehhh!!! Double agent dey oooo. Especially for this era wey pple dey snitch anyhow.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Thank u so much..God bless.

Sounds like you are looking for any excuse to go against what your gut is telling you. If this woman is really for you, she will pick your calls, if she is really busy with her programme, she will take time to explain and reassure you. If you are really thinking of marrying someone who does not pick your calls every day, have a think, maybe she isn't for you. If you are thinking of marrying someone and you have insecurity issues, maybe you are not ready for marraige. Is the problem with her or you?

Final note: Dont take "I am busy" as an excuse. One lesson you will come to learn in life is that people always have time for the things (AND PEOPLE) that really matter to them and you can tell how much you mean to people by how much of their time they give to you especially when they are busy.....it takes only a second to call, In my experience, from what youve said, you are no longer a big factor in her life. She probably has someone else or youve chocked her with your insecurities and she's mentally checked out.

Sorry to be mean but that's how it works...usually

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
'@ vicky are u trying to say that GUY is a maga.. seriosly i cn alsoo fall in his shoe.. do no Love is a beautiful thins..seriosly it can happen to any one.
Vickyydera:
Are you for real? you mean you spend such amount of money on a woman you are not sure will even marry you. wow! I never knew magas still dey naija.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by babz11(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Take it easy bro, i thought she wil play games with you at 32. What i think is, she might need some rest and space during evening time, and thats when u disturb her with calls, maybe she just have to switch off the phones to avoid that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.