Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22439 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
tylerbraid:
U said most? Then those kinda guys are Your type of guys maybe... What are u doing to meet the selected 'few' who don't ask for such?

I said "most" because i have met and heard stories, even when u online u see how most of them say sex downgrading remarks at a lady, but that doesn't mean i haven't met the good ones, my bf is one of the few good ones, my new friend on Nl are, and i delete those that belong to the category of the "most".

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Kiish:
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am.. I havent used 2go in almost 3-4 yrs sha tongue

Lolgringrin, na really yanga(2go) dey sleep and trouble(me) go wake am..
I thought the site had changed, didnt know the madness rate over there is now ×100, even their advice rooms that used to be holy n where u could get good advice is now so useless....smh...that site has gone to d dogs..hmmm .

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by PoisonedOne: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Most girls or rather most Nigerian girls lack netiquettes. They have nothing interesting to chat on, they remain like billboards and expect you to wow them, they respond with "k" but expect you to be smart, intelligent and funny at the same time while they add nothing to the whole fun. How can I do all these alone am I a television? sad

Furthermore, it's so annoying seeing ladies complain about guys being sex pervs but that's the only thing a typical Nigerian girl understands ;they can't engage in any interesting topic except "boyfriend and girlfriend" and money, they are lost in interesting discussions and see you as boring when you stage a topic that doesn't involve romance or money.

I'm not denying the "stupidity" of some guys but believe me, any guy that starts a chat with you and goes straight into sex chat is immature or just a sex starved kid. Nonsense!

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by schumastic(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Bushesbae post=46466267] just saying [/quot]

I thought as much,,, well is a wrong conclusion cus that's what drew me to the comment you made earlier on..then what do we say about the ladies on the forum then?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2016
PoisonedOne:
Most girls or rather most Nigerian girls lack netiquettes. They have nothing interesting to chat on, they remain like billboards and expect you to wow them, they respond with "k" but expect you to be smart, intelligent and funny at the same time while they add nothing to the whole fun. How can I do all these alone am I a television? sad

Furthermore, it's so annoying seeing ladies complain about guys being sex pervs but that's the only thing a typical Nigerian girl understands ;they can't engage in any interesting topic except "boyfriend and girlfriend" and money, they are lost in interesting discussions and see you as boring when you stage a topic that doesn't involve romance or money.

I'm not denying the "stupidity" of some guys but believe me, any guy that starts a chat with you and goes straight into sex chat is immature or just a sex starved kid. Nonsense!

The first guy on here that has actually said the truth.....in fact take kisskiss

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Lamborghini(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Cos men like sex period. No long explanations involved.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by davidayn(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?

Hmm , nice .. Bae you've got someone tripping here *wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Bushesbae(f): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=schumastic post=46468263][/quote] They are the best in the world grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Obas101(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Lolz. This line is so old, wish someone could come up with something fresh so you guys can copy it as usual. God forbid you come up with something original grin
Dude if its closure you seek, go through my posts on this thread for a crash course on the history of figures of speech and the dynamics of sarcasm.
And yes, my father and brothers all have the horndog instinct, but they control it, unlike some people I know tongue
U don't even understand what you are saying. Yeah it's a figure of speech nd a very bad one. U should b more ashamed of ursef for actually putting a stand on it dat ur father nd Brothers are also there. Attributing all men to be dogs in this context means they are wired to think of only sex when they meet any lady even ur married father. It shows how disrespectful u are. I can as well say all women are bitches bt i won't because unlike you I'm not crazy nd i have people I adore.

Also the line was to make u realize ur stupidity nd think properly nxt tym b4 u write bt still.. U know d rest

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by tylerbraid(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Nice one then.
Sexytemi:

I said "most" because i have met and heard stories, even when u online u see how most of them say sex downgrading remarks at a lady, but that doesn't mean i haven't met the good ones, my bf is one of the few good ones, my new friend on Nl are, and i delete those that belong to the category of the "most".
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2016
tylerbraid:
Nice one then.

winkwinkwink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hey, sup.. can u pls whatsapp me
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by torqque7(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
PoisonedOne:

You killed it 100%..best thing I have read here so far on many levels..you cudnt av said it any better..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by nelszx: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2016
OP no vex oo before u bring down heaven on me I just want to correct an impression.
First of, not everyone who is against ur line of thought is sex starved like u have fondly called almost every single soul who didn't tow ur line of thought.
Second it's wrong to use 2 instances as broad generalisation. Funny enough 2go now reels of perverts who are just trying to catch fun (very amateur platform).
Third it's not everyone you give response to most times we end up saying things we don't like when we're upset. This is just nairaland and a very small Nigeria at that. The people you used such profane words for can do you help tomorrow.
My dear it's wrong to say most Nigerian men are sex starved and u will not see a defence from the male gender. You don't make such remarks and expect them (I inclusive) to clap and give you a standing ovation.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by mrMeen(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Oh yeah, man hater in tha buildin grin
Here's some sellotape for your bleeding heart cheesy
don't do this to me oh dear flower. Is there anything that ma can do to change your mind.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by AprokoNaija: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?

Sure ladies like you will always experience things like this whenever on a social media... Cos ur moniker/username gives you out in the first place. Names like sexytemi, sexybaby, hotbabe, etc are enough for any guy not to take u serious and take your for another girl online for some fun chat.

NB.... Nobody should quote me pls

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by rexsid(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

We have the decent ones among them, but majority of them are o(DOGS)
wow..... so which breed is ur dad.....
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by AprokoNaija: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?

You identify sense when you see one... Babe, on ur side note, u get sense no be small...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by schumastic(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
They are the best in the world grin

lol, if I call you a feminist now, you will shout buhari name...just cwontinue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
AprokoNaija:

Sure ladies like you will always experience things like this whenever on a social media... Cos ur moniker/username gives you out in the first place. Names like sexytemi, sexybaby, hotbabe, etc are enough for any guy not to take u serious and take your for another girl online for some fun chat.

NB.... Nobody should quote me pls

Hmmmm, you can quote but dont want to be quoted, how pathetic, smh....

You dont expect me to start choosing username just because of pervs like you, do u?? i have all rights to do any choose whatever moniker i deem fit to choose, but u n your fellow pervs have no right to harass me sex.ually...

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2016
rexsid:

wow..... so which breed is ur dad.....

A German Shepard, so what breed are YOU?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2016
nelszx:
OP no vex oo before u bring down heaven on me I just want to correct an impression.
First of, not everyone who is against ur line of thought is sex starved like u have fondly called almost every single soul who didn't tow ur line of thought.
Second it's wrong to use 2 instances as broad generalisation. Funny enough 2go now reels of perverts who are just trying to catch fun (very amateur platform).
Third it's not everyone you give response to most times we end up saying things we don't like when we're upset. This is just nairaland and a very small Nigeria at that. The people you used such profane words for can do you help tomorrow.
My dear it's wrong to say most Nigerian men are sex starved and u will not see a defence from the male gender. You don't make such remarks and expect them (I inclusive) to clap and give you a standing ovation.

Lolgringringrin, i come down hard on those who feel they can type nonsense n also insult me cox i said the truth, i expected them to give me reasons to change that view about Nigerian guys online been sex starved, and prove to me that they are part of d decent ones, but oh no, they were pricked by their conscience and thought them insulting me would bring me down, them never see chum chin....bloody pervs.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Johncuba(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Are u too blind to read where i said we have decent ones among them??, pls ehn...swerve ooo, no come disturb me with low esteem at all o.
Sexytemi:

I wanted to give you some training with my mouth(insults), then i was curious to go n check the id.iot who feels he can come to my thread and spew rubbish about me just because he's part of the jobless, stup.id, sex starved dudes on social media that ask for sex chat immediately a girl adds them up, i realise your low self esteem reeks to the high heavens, you're so ugly that you uploaded a pic as your dp since January n u got only 2 likes (how pathetic), you so ugly even your phone is so scared of uploading your clear face (due to the effect it might have on d viewers), u dont cross the line with me a.sshole, those that tried it are nowhere to be found on d thread, am so ready for dirty, stinking, sex starved dudes like you o, bring it on, and you would receive it hot from me...a.sshole.
Sexytemi:

Are u too blind to read where i said we have decent ones among them??, pls ehn...swerve ooo, no come disturb me with low esteem at all o.
sum1 said the truth bout ur ugly face nd u decided to display the height of ur stupidity with doz rants...U nid Jesus and sum bleaching cream.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wow!!!! Dope...lol

KnightDiva:

Hullop! sex starved B!rch
your momma never taught you respect or you are naturally stupid_?
who labelled herself sexy and complains about sex chat?
Dam you don't wanna enter my trap,so just hold your lane.

fish brained black fat baboon grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol....buhahahahahahahahaha chai una get bad mouth ooooooooo grin

Johncuba:
sum1 said the truth bout ur ugly face nd u decided to display the height of ur stupidity with doz rants...U nid Jesus and sum bleaching cream.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well said Brother, well said

nelszx:
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by AprokoNaija: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, you can quote but dont want to be quoted, how pathetic, smh....

You dont expect me to start choosing username just because of pervs like you, do u?? i have all rights to do any choose whatever moniker i deem fit to choose, but u n your fellow pervs have no right to harass me sex.ually...
to

As if I know you will do this... Must you be this very saucy? Busy insulting everyone that comment on ur post. I pity that guy that will say he is ready to carry it cross. OLOSO FORMING GOOD GIRL ON NL...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Kiish(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol ehya pele. just stick to NL, its better than 2go, even though its slowly deteriorating undecided
Sexytemi:

Lolgringrin, na really yanga(2go) dey sleep and trouble(me) go wake am..
I thought the site had changed, didnt know the madness rate over there is now ×100, even their advice rooms that used to be holy n where u could get good advice is now so useless....smh...that site has gone to d dogs..hmmm .
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Johncuba:

Just say u want me to quote u Mr low self esteem, can u hear how stupi.d u sound, i should go n bleach because your foolish find it offensive to your demented mind, abeg no vex o, is it your body, your entire family's body, or even any of your ugly gfs body that u now feel you have any right to tell me what to do?, why won't they b right, when you all are of d same breed, silly scallywag....

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
AprokoNaija:
to

As if I know you will do this... Must you be this very saucy? Busy insulting everyone that comment on ur post. I pity that guy that will say he is ready to carry it cross. OLOSO FORMING GOOD GIRL ON NL...

Lolgringringrin, i'm saucy and proud to idi.ots like u who don't have common sense, and all you think about with that blocked head of yours is sex, y won't u find it offensive when i came after your types, stupi.d perverted sex starved annoying mof.o.
The same olosho job your mom did that she had u, and your sis are doing to feed you guys, and the one your daughters would join in d future, because its takes someone who lives, sleeps, wakes, n eat with an olosho to know one....mtxhewww.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by tylerbraid(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

winkwinkwink
kiss .... Hope u won't tag me sex starved for blowing u a kiss?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
tylerbraid:
kiss .... Hope u won't tag me sex starved for blowing u a kiss?

Lol, nah...dos i tag pervs actually deserve to be called that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals / When The Wrong One Loves You Right.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74