Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22504 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?
Which kind of person have you met and what kind are you before you know guys are sex starved birds of the same flocks as our elders do say so it's who you are and your lifestyle people outside will use to communicate with you so be it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by alizma: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?
babe your mama deserves one correct wrapper and your papa deserves one correct schenap from me because them train you well
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2016
raphrinco:
Most girls are now into what they call runz babes ,yet they wake up early and rush back home, cat walking in the street and calling guys dogs, yet same dogs pay them after sex. These days ladies ask for transport after visiting a guy, when you give her the normal transport she will like ask you "Come am I not going to eat ,buy call cards ,pads and etc grin grin grin who is deceiving who ? Even the claimed to be angels is twerking and giving head to her neighbor's husband,a sugar daddy , her Gm and her boss...then after sleeping around they call men dog. Well men are men call them dog ,no problem but take it or not your hole must be drilled and be blipped by a guy whether you like it or not!!! is the painful truth .If not cover it with a big stone or stich it or you can even weld that hole with electrode grin grin grin...You can call guys here sex starved or whatever wrong phrase but first ask ur self a question ,am I being drilled and blipped by a man if yes am sexually satisfied! Then while judging another person when you are not even a virgin. If not cover ur kitty cat with a stone !Abig one indeed. Some ladies are even lesbians so u can see they already ruined their lives and to them men are sex starved! Bra bra bra including ladies that cant even stay a week without sex ,men are sex starved. Including slots that cannot even remember the amount of guys that ve slept with them in less than one year ,both old and young ..men are sex starved . Jesus said to the elders if you are innocent be the first to cast ur stone on her (Mary Magdalene) both those that dress half naked and around the streets after they ve had sex all nite ...men are sex starved grin grin grin Nigerian ladies prefer to live fake life ,when they are caught they tell you is the nature of the country ...Ladies that lost their virginity whys is because they were all sex starved ,,,some even fingered and fingered till the hole became open cry cry grin grin grin while some use unripe plantain ,banana and even candle ..shai tufiakwa shocked shocked some ladies even dis virgined several junior student while they were in school...where do we start or even end..just watch out now the truth is out here they will call them selves names and not me ..but whoever dat s guilty of all I wrote and yet insults or refer to me wrongfully will have her holey vagina closed and sealed for life!!! angry angry shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....THANK YOU ALL grin grin grin

U made a whole lot of sense with what u wrote, but dont forget we have lots of gays(guys) that have been caught and still would be caught, but how many times have u seen a lesbian been caught(not that am advocating for them, just trying make u see), u hear or see how guys masturbate beside a lady on a queue/sitting beside one either in a bank or bus, u see/hear about male teachers/lecturers molesting their female students(how many times have u had of a female molesting a male student), so u can see, we can be sex starved(agreed), but not up till the percentage of male folks who are, a lady who is sex starved won't go inside the bank / bus to masturbate.....those u say sleep with men for money aint sex starved, it d men paying for it that are sex starved....e.g...you are so hungry, u have rice at home but iya-basira rice is hungrying"u, u would use your two legs and walk to her shop to get it, and u will pay, any amount she calls it is d amount you would pay....so u see when u want to debate/argue about the both sexes who are more sex starved, pls dont use the examples u just gave, cox its looks so biased and very shallow...tnx.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Aww thanks for the compliment, but i hardly give my contact to strangers.

hi..can we be friends?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Ephemmm: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Why do most Nigerian girls

date guys for money undecided

Because majority of them sees marriage as poverty alleviation avenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Which kind of person have you met and what kind are you before you know guys are sex starved birds of the same flocks as our elders do say so it's who you are and your lifestyle people outside will use to communicate with you so be it.

On social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, have u ever asked a girl u just met on any of d social medias(esp 2go) for sex chat before, how u guys just assume something when i clearly stated it that i login after long and immediately that was what guys were asking, and for d record my name on 2go is my real name, with no sexy or pretty added to it, while my room name is LADYMYSTIC....abeg is that one sexually objectifying, and d dp there aint even mine, just a girl on a pretty cornrows that i wanted to makesadsad.....jeezzzzz....how can people read n not assimilate cox it has to do with their sex, just so disappointed in NL guys the more, it shows you all do basically what i said in my post.....dang...so shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

On social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, have u ever asked a girl u just met on any of d social medias(esp 2go) for sex chat before, how u guys just assume something when i clearly stated it that i login after long and immediately that was what guys were asking, and for d record my name on 2go is my real name, with no sexy or pretty added to it, while my room name is LADYMYSTIC....abeg is that one sexually objectifying, and d dp there aint even mine, just a girl on a pretty cornrows that i wanted to makesadsad.....jeezzzzz....how can people read n not assimilate cox it has to do with their sex, just so disappointed in NL guys the more, it shows you all do basically what i said in my post.....dang...so shameful.
stop being a confusionist you are using Sexytemi on NL, I don't see any reasonable person asking for another one unclad pictures but since some ladies have started marketing there body like iPhone and food what do you expect and even here on NL how they ask for recharge card would scare you and make one cry how today ladies are selling themselves off not to talk of of arrogant and waywardness in there life.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
stop being a confusionist you are using Sexytemi on NL, I don't see any reasonable person asking for another one unclad pictures but since some ladies have started marketing there body like iPhone and food what do you expect and even here on NL how they ask for recharge card would scare you and make one cry how today ladies are selling themselves off not to talk of of arrogant and waywardness in there life.

Have u gone thru my posts?, did you in any way see me asking for recharge card or help, i always say n would keep saying it, I'm of different breed, i believe in providing for myself than ask a guy, it takes the grace of the lord for me to ask for help from a guy, when i do ask know there's no way for me to get aside you, i dont say because am dating a guy or friends with him makes him an automatic ATM(no way).....i believe in been able to provide for myself, i believe in having my own money, i can n would never depend on any guy, i repeat "WOULD NEVER" depend on any guy, if i have and u give me its fine, n if u dont have..cool....

Due to the kind of person that i am was the reason i came here to talk about sex chat and y most guys ask for it, no instead i have n is still been insulted cox guys felt all ladies are wh.ore....just so disappointed in all u guys.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Have u gone thru my posts?, did you in any way see me asking for recharge card or help, i always say n would keep saying it, I'm of different breed, i believe in providing for myself than ask a guy, it takes the grace of the lord for me to ask for help from a guy, when i do ask know there's no way for me to get aside you, i dont say because am dating a guy or friends with him makes him an automatic ATM(no way).....i believe in been able to provide for myself, i believe in having my own money, i can n would never depend on any guy, i repeat "WOULD NEVER" depend on any guy, if i have and u give me its fine, n if u dont have..cool....

Due to the kind of person that i am was the reason i came here to talk about sex chat and y most guys ask for it, no instead i have n is still been insulted cox guys felt all ladies are wh.ore....just so disappointed in all u guys.....
Has you said you are different it depends on the kind of guy you meet so don't generalize am different from and am a man not boy, and am happy you don't depend on any guy if that is true seeing is believing,and if a person do something you are not okay with move on and what about the numerous bad things you ladies do that why some guys ask for your unclad pictures.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Has you said you are different it depends on the kind of guy you meet so don't generalize am different from and am a man not boy, and am happy you don't depend on any guy if that is true seeing is believing,and if a person do something you are not okay with move on and what about the numerous bad things you ladies do that why some guys ask for your unclad pictures.

I used the word "MOST" and no "ALL", am sure u know the difference between both words...guys tend to generalize, but i try to work with "most", have not met all guys in Nigeria, so i can't assume they're sex starved....but u guys use "ALL" for we ladies even when u haven't met 1/3 of we ladies....its so annoying, imagine what u just said now "the numerous bad thing you(all) ladies do", and not "the numerous bad things some/most ladies do".....i dont get angry when a thread is created and it talks about "some/most" cox i know am the few.... i only get angry when its "ALL LADIES".

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

I used the word "MOST" and no "ALL", am sure u know the difference between both words...guys tend to generalize, but i try to work with "most", have not met all guys in Nigeria, so i can't assume they're sex starved....but u guys use "ALL" for we ladies even when u haven't met 1/3 of we ladies....its so annoying, imagine what u just said now "the numerous bad thing you(all) ladies do", and not "the numerous bad things some/most ladies do".....i dont get angry when a thread is created and it talks about "some/most" cox i know am the few.... i only get angry when its "ALL LADIES".
You are very funny I don't tend to generalize neither it is just the way things are some bad ladies have spoiled the good one just like guys too, and the height of moral decade in our society is high, but on a serious note I don't like the attitudes and waywardness in the life of ladies today it is nothing to write home about.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

ok cool stay blessed and safe

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You are very funny I don't tend to generalize neither it is just the way things are some bad ladies have spoiled the good one just like guys too, and the height of moral decade in our society is high, but on a serious note I don't like the attitudes and waywardness in the life of ladies today it is nothing to write home about.

Same applies to guys, imagine me meeting a junior after 5yrs on FB, we talked and laughed...he was like my younger bro then o(dont have anysad). so i was happy to see him, only for him to say he likes me and all, he wants me to come to lag and he would lodge me into an hotel n pay 50k, to say i was shocked was an understatement o, i was like what??,...still shocked thinking about it, i just advised him to change and stop spending money in a stupid way, and since then we've stopped chatting, if i say because of him now n tag all guys useless, wont that be immature on my part, i told my bf, my friends, and now am telling u about how fast this world is decaying due to d amount of social immorality been shown or going on in our society, am so sure if it back in d days he wont have the guts to spill that thrash.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Same applies to guys, imagine me meeting a junior after 5yrs on FB, we talked and laughed...he was like my younger bro then o(dont have anysad). so i was happy to see him, only for him to say he likes me and all, he wants me to come to lag and he would lodge me into an hotel n pay 50k, to say i was shocked was an understatement o, i was like what??,...still shocked thinking about it, i just advised him to change and stop spending money in a stupid way, and since then we've stopped chatting, if i say because of him now n tag all guys useless, wont that be immature on my part, i told my bf, my friends, and now am telling u about how fast this world is decaying due to d amount of social immorality been shown or going on in our society, am so sure if it back in d days he wont have the guts to spill that thrash.
Sure it's how people tend to be the get rich quick syndrome even some people don't want to work but be rich, I don't see anything bad in chatting with a lady but never can I sex chat that's lust and some sell themselves cheap have some experience about that so it's how you portrait yourself people view you, atleast you sound mature not like some but why don't you reply pm tell me that?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Sure it's how people tend to be the get rich quick syndrome even some people don't want to work but be rich, I don't see anything bad in chatting with a lady but never can I sex chat that's lust and some sell themselves cheap have some experience about that so it's how you portrait yourself people view you, atleast you sound mature not like some but why don't you reply pm tell me that?

Lol, to be sincere, its cox i dont read my mails, and when i do, just to check for any important info, dont wanna break people's heart by not replying their mails that's y i put it on my siggy, anyone who's interested in chatting with should start from here, n if i see d person as decent and nice, would give my contact, if not... he/she can check d next person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, to be sincere, its cox i dont read my mails, and when i do, just to check for any important info, dont wanna break people's heart by not replying their mails that's y i put it on my siggy, anyone who's interested in chatting with should start from here, n if i see d person as decent and nice, would give my contact, if not... he/she can check d next person.
I understand but some ladies use that as an avenue for unnecessary forming nothing is bad in that but I hate those proving hard to get which is usually lies and false deception, what if the person don't come on NL usually ladies need to think out of the box but I think some ladies don't no what they want so hopefully one can no you off NL if possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
raphrinco:
And why do most ladies sleep around and call it runs? Yet they ve satisfied their purse and punny shocked shocked
To the average girl, care is expressed through gifts. A girl feels special and loved when her guy buys stuff for her. Unfortunately, many (not most) girls are materialistic and take this to an extreme. Ladies from good homes who aren't starving show off gifts from their guys, even if its just a wristband or scarf, y'know, something thoughtful. Nowadays sex is the order of the day. The social constraints that kept girls in check in times past have become slack, so sex is no longer considered a huge deal.
As for the runs thing, after being deceived/betrayed by numerous guys who promised to love them forever, never hurt them blah blah (but dumped them after having sex), some girls just feel most guys are only after sex (which let's face it, is true) and decide to 'gain' something from it by demanding for gifts (which ought to have come naturally) in exchange for sex (which also ought to have come naturally).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by seangy4konji: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Useless set of people. I have over 50 girls on my iPhone and 35 on the android.

I only chat with the ladies when am Hot and want to discharge and I put majority of them in a group apart from the matured ones who discuss politics,engineering,nice vacation spots,how to spend the weekend and be responsible. Those ones will say good mornig and start a convo.

The rest?as fine and beauti as they are?all over the age of 24 years old??will never greet you?even if it's for 10 years on your list. THe only time they message you oh and you reply?just know that in the next 10 minutes of you continue the little chat?they will ask for money or a financial favor without even thinking of the fact that you have been here all the while and they never even asked how you were doing?what do you expect me to such peraon?waste my god given time on her?i will ask or sex straight and if she ain't game she can go kill herself for all I care.

To be honest 95 percent of them have nothing meaningful to chat onThe responsible ones you know them.k. Ok. Yes. No is their language.

You are worthless you just do t know. By the time u advance a little bit more in life?all your k and yes and no answer to meaningful questions and conversations will go against you and you will always feel left out in public then envy will come in and frustration cos your friends who are decent,polite and intelligent will mingle and have fun while you cuddle up with your pillow at home Lovin a miserable life cos no one wants a k and yes and no answers for the rest of his life.

Dumb girls.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Not only 2go,they are everywhere online.
..guys these days , know nothing other than sexx... And one begin to wonder what kind of guys are springing up these days..
No ambition.... Just sexx ambition..
For me its complete throw off... I simply get irritated and block him off my chat..

No time for duvmb chats. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Minemrys: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
she looks so loosed and cheap.
define cheap. Thought cheap was related to materials and things, seeing as she's a pers0n, i guess thats n0t the right word bro.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Minemrys: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?
oh sister tell them. I always w0ndered why gals use those m0nikers yet c0mplain of bad boys doing bad stuff.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Minemrys: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Alright, you got me fair n square. Men are all dogs tongue
hmm am guessing u are fr0m the line of dogs then. Scobby doo.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by joesmarty(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?

Sex Starved in this era again? lol, not on my own end oo, there was a time i had too much sex in a month that i had to advise myself and minimize it alot coz it was beginning to affect my fitness in the football field to the extent that my teammates and even my couch noticed, but my couch didn't know the cause sha just my guys.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Minemrys:

hmm am guessing u are fr0m the line of dogs then. Scobby doo.
Oh no, I'm the lassie from lady and the tramp......guess we both know who you are........tramp tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by raphrinco: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
sex...what you are the shallow mind and brain here...come to think of it ,how many times has our beauty pageant and models made these useless biased rants that you did here? The notable beauty queens are not complaining whereas dark shallow area babe ..is about to claim what I don't know ..well the ugly ones cries ! , Who is even arguing with you? You already confirmed that I made a whole of sense ,so if at the end you claim is shallow that means your understanding is very poor and you are insulting your self and reasoning ...your name here says it all ...okpos..indeed ,u never ,mention of madam sleeping with her houseboy, guys and ladies who always visit the native doctors for love portions?...well my points are out there..even ur fellow lady disagreed with you ...earlier ..whatever undecidedam not interested in useless arguments .. :"rice hungrying you ..... grin grin grin"-\ cry
Sexytemi:

U made a whole lot of sense with what u wrote, but dont forget we have lots of gays(guys) that have been caught and still would be caught, but how many times have u seen a lesbian been caught(not that am advocating for them, just trying make u see), u hear or see how guys masturbate beside a lady on a queue/sitting beside one either in a bank or bus, u see/hear about male teachers/lecturers molesting their female students(how many times have u had of a female molesting a male student), so u can see, we can be sex starved(agreed), but not up till the percentage of male folks who are, a lady who is sex starved won't go inside the bank / bus to masturbate.....those u say sleep with men for money aint sex starved, it d men paying for it that are sex starved....e.g...you are so hungry, u have rice at home but iya-basira rice is hungrying"u, u would use your two legs and walk to her shop to get it, and u will pay, any amount she calls it is d amount you would pay....so u see when u want to debate/argue about the both sexes who are more sex starved, pls dont use the examples u just gave, cox its looks so biased and very shallow...tnx.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by raphrinco: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Your answers are quite sensible cool
AsmauDanjuma:
To the average girl, care is expressed through gifts. A girl feels special and loved when her guy buys stuff for her. Unfortunately, many (not most) girls are materialistic and take this to an extreme. Ladies from good homes who aren't starving show off gifts from their guys, even if its just a wristband or scarf, y'know, something thoughtful. Nowadays sex is the order of the day. The social constraints that kept girls in check in times past have become slack, so sex is no longer considered a huge deal.
As for the runs thing, after being deceived/betrayed by numerous guys who promised to love them forever, never hurt them blah blah (but dumped them after having sex), some girls just feel most guys are only after sex (which let's face it, is true) and decide to 'gain' something from it by demanding for gifts (which ought to have come naturally) in exchange for sex (which also ought to have come naturally).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amelian:
Not only 2go,they are everywhere online.
..guys these days , know nothing other than sexx... And one begin to wonder what kind of guys are springing up these days..
No ambition.... Just sexx ambition..
For me its complete throw off... I simply get irritated and block him off my chat..

No time for duvmb chats. sad angry
Depend on the kind of person you meet, can just generalize on the basic assumption of society, it is not possible all guys have sexual ambition, so all girl are in love with money too, I hate assumption that lack fact just like hearsay .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Thoughty2(m): 4:04am On Jun 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Alright, you got me fair n square. Men are all dogs tongue
I would agree if u also agree that that includes ur dad, brother and ur son.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Unemployment....lack of self control
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by obontami2: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

i dont want to comment here before but i cant help it

i have to tell you this i'm highly disappointed in you

i thought you are one sweet cool headed lady, but seeing all dis insult u throwing at peoples parents??

Meeeehn infact i was expecting this childish rants from you at all, even if they insult u first u still dont have to bring ur self so low

smh seriously
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
obontami2:

i dont want to comment here before but i cant help it

i have to tell you this i'm highly disappointed in you

i thought you are one sweet cool headed lady, but seeing all dis insult u throwing at peoples parents??

Meeeehn infact i was expecting this childish rants from you at all, even if they insult u first u still dont have to bring ur self so low

smh seriously

Hmmmmmsadsadsad...... you mean I should take all the insults thrown at my person Cox I want to look or act cool??, I can only act cool or smile when u say or type something that doesn't have to do with my person....I love and respect myself a lot......so I don't take sh.it from anyone trying to bring me down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by tobe4real(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Why do most Nigerian girls

date guys for money undecided

Uncle i uncle i*raising up hand.
You:ok you there
Me:uncle because there are too many hungry girls in naija these days and relationships are now like business opportunities for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.