Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22480 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

So u ran away cos of one experienxe

Yes o...we have lots of crazies there o.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

And how do w know u are not 1 of the retired crazies hmmm tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hey you, kindly follow back
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And how do w know u are not 1 of the retired crazies hmmm tongue

Lolgringrin. That's left for those close to me to know.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by LastProphet: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?

best advice so far, i pray she has the IQ to appreciate this. on the side not, the OP hasn't met some kind of guys otherwise she wouldn't get to this hasty conclusion. But also to guys, naija guys have low self esteem and unfortunately the tradition keeps being passed down, i don't know why boys here think they want sex more than the girls, i just don't know, naija guys are a new class of dumb
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by theEYe21(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by olaboy1: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Trina0936:

So just cause one crazy nymphomaniac/slut you had an encounter with you had to generalize??
Smh!
Firstly,why would you even have anything to do with such a lady if you are anywhere close to 'decent' yourself??
Secondly,where did you get those statistics from?? Unless you are referring to prostitutes or nymphs such as the one you talked about who do it for the money or just for fun! But no decent lady can have more sex partners than a man especially here in Africa where women aren't allowed to freely express their sexuality like the men.
BTW remember the women aren't having sex with themselves, so its safe to say that your statistics is greatly flawed! undecided

Oh Trina don't judge a fellow woman for been sexually open and Hot the same way Africa judges her women.
The girl is the most decent person I've ever met, as a matter of fact going to cinemas and art museums are more important to her than sex, so she isn't all what you called her, she earns more than me and it was not a FWB thingy. If you read my initial comment very well, I wrote it was a result of her menstrual cycle and also a combination of my attractiveness. Actually she was not the first girl to practically beg me for sex, 3rd I think. Don't forget that your Naija BF begging you to get down with you, he handed all the power to you and it felt like you had his mumu button activated. That's exactly how I make my girls feel around me sexually, it was a long journey for me to get there.

Yes it's quite a pity we judge our women who try to be sexually expressive, hopefully this will change with time. Honestly I had no statistics to back that up, it was some foreign blog I read asking women to share the number of men they have slept with (not an African blog), and the numbers made me think women generally have more sexual partners than men, I take this assumption back.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
olaboy1:

Oh Trina don't judge a fellow woman for been sexually open and Hot the same way Africa judges her women.
The girl is the most decent person I've ever met, as a matter of fact going to cinemas and art museums are more important to her than sex, so she isn't all what you called her, she earns more than me and it was not a FWB thingy. If you read my initial comment very well, I wrote it was a result of her menstrual cycle and also a combination of my attractiveness. Actually she was not the first girl to practically beg me for sex, 3rd I think. Don't forget that your Naija BF begging you to get down with you, he handed all the power to you and it felt like you had his mumu button activated. That's exactly how I make my girls feel around me sexually, it was a long journey for me to get there.

Yes it's quite a pity we judge our women who try to be sexually expressive, hopefully this will change with time. Honestly I had no statistics to back that up, it was some foreign blog I read asking women to share the number of men they have slept with (not an African blog), and the numbers made me think women generally have more sexual partners than men, I take this assumption back.
I wasn't judging! Only stating the fact that she is a sex addict! I am also sure there are many whites or non-african ladies who are not 'sexually expressive' as you put it! It isn't peculiar to a particular race!
Well,it is obvious African women are less promiscous than their foreign counterparts so no need elaborating on that!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by jnrbayano(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sexytemi,

I can tell you unequivocally that if you upload a MaryAmaka-attire pictures on your profile, you may succeed in cutting down their number.

Not having self-control is easier than having it, well, not to all men.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by fexyrich(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Awwwww, but they should look for it in a more dignified manner, and not asking for a s.ex chat immediately they meet a girl.
u went to the romance and flirt section of 2go and u expected to meet pastors therewhat didbu expect b4..if u added guys frm d right section am very sure they wldnt be asking u for sex.cos they wld know ur responsible..But because u went to add them from sexuality and flirt section of the platform that's the reason for their approach..Besides what were u looking for there and why didnt u add girls like u If u are not sex hungry and starved as well..Why are women hypocrites Like this..Na una like bad thing pass but u will be pretending like ur dcent
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
fexyrich:
u went to the romance and flirt section of 2go and u expected to meet pastors therewhat didbu expect b4..if u added guys frm d right section am very sure they wldnt be asking u for sex.cos they wld know ur responsible..But because u went to add them from sexuality and flirt section of the platform that's the reason for their approach..Besides what were u looking for there and why didnt u add girls like u If u are not sex hungry and starved as well..Why are women hypocrites Like this..Na una like bad thing pass but u will be pretending like ur dce
nt

Funny how u know d names of the rooms there, Well Sorry to burst your bubble, I was actually in d advise room, so was shocked when it was d Same thing o....

just accept that 2go has gone to d dogs, and most. guys on it are sex starved..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Titilayooni(f): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?
ts sooo bad that I don't reply pms sef cause I wonder if these guys really have anything else to think of asides sex...iranu,abasha
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Titilayooni:
ts sooo bad that I don't reply pms sef cause I wonder if these guys really have anything else to think of asides sex...iranu,abasha

Funny how guys who know Nothing about what we ladies face insulted me.

I just pray God deliver d sex starved ones

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by fexyrich(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Funny how u know d names of the rooms there, Well Sorry to burst your bubble, I was actually in d advise room, so was shocked when it was d Same thing o....

just accept that 2go has gone to d dogs, and most. guys on it are sex starved..
well back in schl days when men were boys 2go used to be the in thing then so I was actually an active member then..But we have overgrown certain things now...I can't imagine myself on 2go now cos its outdated and meant for kids
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Titilayooni:

Well, if I must reply you, not everyone of us love. But before clicking your profile, I do hope you're well endowed like my friend sexytemi. Cheers!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Kdon2: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2016
No b u dey cause am?? U give guys agro finish ask why he got agro, for God sake why u ladies are so wicked I just don't know. May God save men from your hip world!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by engrhorla(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?

I actually wanted to read comments but a thought came up

Arabirin, na una dey cause am o
Do u knw when some ladies say they are bored, coled, feeling hot, stressed, they are sending out a cryptic message abt going down with them?

Now, u said u ar bored, why did you visit 2go?
Why didn't you visit lindaikeji blog to read stories?
Why didn't u log on on to a jokes site and laff?
Etc etc
You sure by now should understand my drift - I will be explicit if u want me to, madmoiselle Temi

Look @ ur username here, why won't NL boys hit on u & flirt with you?

Do me a favor please - visit the politics section of NL, view 5 trending topics, and count d normal of girls u see there...am waiting

Also visit Romance section, take time to view the monikers of girls there and their dp...when a guys sees monikers like pretty.., sexy.., hot.., curvy.. and u dnt want sex chat
Or when ur dp is revealing boobs, hot legs, curvy ass, nice face, what again do u want d guy to chat u on na?

I will conclude after I get ur reply, SexyTemi to sure cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Troubleking: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ugly girls shouldn't be complaining, op.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Favourog13(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
This NL is fast becoming a dump site where cl;wns go and splatter trash upandan.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by demighty77(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
ope Loma end story wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.