Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22516 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
raphrinco:
While most ladies pretending are lesbians and nymph

Lol, ladies pretending about what??
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Johncuba(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

We have the decent ones among them, but majority of them are o(DOGS)
u are a B*ITCH!! Bitchy naija gals calling naija guys dogs when all dey do is put price tags on their ova-hyped pussies and dissipate it to the highest bidder...they parade demselves on our streets under the umbrella of 'Runz galz'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Johncuba:
u are a BITCH!! Bitchy naija gals calling naija guys dogs when all dey do is put price tags on their ova-hyped pussies and dissipate it to the highest bidder...they parade demselves on our streets under the umbrella of 'Runz galz'

Are u too blind to read where i said we have decent ones among them??, pls ehn...swerve ooo, no come disturb me with low esteem at all o.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Ugogabriel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
it depends
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
No be you been wan kill boredom? BTW, if you didn't want to sex-chat, you should have made your point known to them and stood your ground. But sincerely, I don't see how blowing another's candle can make yours shine brighter

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by mikolo80: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided
On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?
Sexytemi:

Aww thanks for the compliment, but i hardly give my contact to strangers.
this time wasting is exactly why we go to the point to screen time wasters like you.

na your fellow woman de comment on your lack of common sense o
you put sexy for name de wonder why dem de ask you for sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

The same way all the females in your household looks cheap and loosed....st.upid se.x starved id.iot.
chai e pain Nam, but sex is not something I should be proud of or brag about because it's a sin against our almighty God.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
mikolo80:
this time wasting is exactly why we go to the point to screen time wasters like you.

Lolgringrin...how?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
chai e pain Nam, but sex is not something I should be proud of or brag about because it's a sin against our almighty God.

Awww, sorry o....but e no comot one hair for my body: Ptongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Cybertext(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Alright, you got me fair n square. Men are all dogs tongue

How did you come to this general conclusion @bolded.
Have you sampled all men, to tag them as Dogs ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by ronald4lif(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Redundant thread. No sense made. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by KnightDiva(f): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Some guys have extremely high libido and are fascinated with the female form. Funny thing is that some guys actually brag about chasing girls to 'feel among' or out of fear of being termed a 'dulling guy' not necessarily because they lack self control......peer pressure huh undecided

On a side note, using terms like sexy/pretty/ero̅tic/hot/sugar or sleeky as part of your moniker/user name may seem cute to you, but you're actually sexually 'objectifying' yourself and sending out wrong signals. If you used SexyTemi or NaughtyTemi as your user name, then I have to wonder which caliber of guys you possibly hoped to attract and what sort of conversation you expected to have with them. What, did you expect them to talk about the weather?
1000000likes for you

Girls like the Op is why we call dumb b!tches fish brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
discoprophet:
No be you been wan kill boredom? BTW, if you didn't want to sex-chat, you should have made your point known to them and stood your ground. But sincerely, I don't see how blowing another's candle can make yours shine brighter

It seems you don't know how guys behave esp on social media, when i said "no", they blocked me, and the ones that didnt i had to block cox of their incessant pleas.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
KnightDiva:

1000000likes for you

Girls like the Op is why we call dumb b!tches fish brains.

And what do we call u, Rat brain?

cox am sure if u had used your medulla well and scrolled down a lil, you would have seen where i explained to her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by youngtroll: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?

Babe I think your profile pic will look so much better if my di.ck was in yur mouth grin grin cheesy (no offense) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Cybertext(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Na boredom o my dear sister, but to be frank have noticed its not only on 2go...

Of all social media to quench your boredom na 2go you find abi?? Nairaland, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, bbm instagram... I can go on and on, all no do you na 2go you carry your leg go?? Robinson Crusoe they learn work for your loneliness...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

Babe I think your profile pic will look so much better if my di.ck was in yur mouth grin grin cheesy (no offense) cheesy

Smh, another one spotted.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
what's she saying?

I've actually come to realize something about guys, they don't just bring up this sex talk..

The kinda conversation you both Are always having and how you present yourself matters too..
You can tell him to stop if he brings up sex related topics..

At least I've rolled with guys, and I think I understand them a bit.. Not all Are that sex starved, sometimes it's just for fun.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by mikolo80: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringrin...how?
all guys want sex
all women want relationship.
you have to give to get.
it's just the way is.
and if we say you should chat when you refuse sex.
you all,alll,all go silent cos you have nothing to say.
will just come online and be wasting everybody's time.
2go is basically mechanised hooking up.
fast paced.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cybertext:

Of all social media to quench your boredom na 2go you find abi?? Nairaland, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, bbm instagram... I can go on and on, all no do you na 2go you carry your leg go?? Robinson Crusoe they learn work for your loneliness...

Lol, fb don bore me, all my friends on my whatsapp list were either @ work or busy, bbm(i don go off am), i deleted my instagram app by mistake, twitter no dey hungry me go(maybe cox i still dont know how to operate it yet grin), and nairaland was f***ng dry yesterday o.....
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
mikolo80:
all guys want sex
all women want relationship.
you have to give to get.
it's just the way is.
and if we say you should chat when you refuse sex.
you all,alll,all go silent cos you have nothing to say.
will just come online and be wasting everybody's time.
2go is basically mechanised hooking up.
fast paced.

A guy doesn't need se.x chat to enjoy a chat with me...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by mikolo80: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

A guy doesn't need se.x chat to enjoy a chat with me...
wanna bet.
bet womaaaaaaan you black ooo.
just saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by youngtroll: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Smh, another one spotted.
angry I know you want the D...play nice I'll give u the D... angry its yur right to have the D angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Laveda:
what's she saying?

I've actually come to realize something about guys, they don't just bring up this sex talk..

The kinda conversation you both Are always having and how you present yourself matters too..
You can tell him to stop if he brings up sex related topics..

At least I've rolled with guys, and I think I understand them a bit.. Not all Are that sex starved, sometimes it's just for fun.

I have always liked u on this site, but really?

It means you've never tried 2go, pls open an acct, enter any of d room, use any beautiful girl as your dp and come here to testify.....make sure u accept their friend requests o....

I have so many guys on nairaland as offline friends who can testify to my kind of person, i hate se.x chat(even with my bf), i dont do all dos dirty talk stuffs....and when its comes to a girl who knows her worth n doesnt like tarnishing her image...that's Me.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
mikolo80:
wanna bet.
bet womaaaaaaan you black ooo.
just saying.

Bet on what
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

angry I know you want the D...play nice I'll give u the D... angry its yur right to have the D angry

you really portray your moniker
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by youngtroll: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

you really portray your moniker

I dnt knw what u mean... angry so r u sucking my 10inch curved Rod or not angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

I have always liked u on this site, but really?

It means you've never tried 2go, pls open an acct, enter any of d room, use any beautiful girl as your dp and come here to testify.....make sure u accept their friend requests o....

I have so many guys on nairaland as offline friends who can testify to my kind of person, i hate se.x chat(even with my bf), i dont do all dos dirty talk stuffs....and when its comes to a girl who knows her worth n doesnt like tarnishing her image...that's Me.

Uhmm Okay then..

Cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

We have the decent ones among them, but majority of them are o(DOGS)

undecided

What did u bring to the table?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Cybertext(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, fb don bore me, all my friends on my whatsapp list were either @ work or busy, bbm(i don go off am), i deleted my instagram app by mistake, twitter no dey hungry me go(maybe cox i still dont know how to operate it yet grin), and nairaland was f***ng dry yesterday o.....

Hmmm SMH,... Movies, Music, Books dey bore you too abi?? Kwantinu...
The truth is 2go app has been polarized by kids... So don't use your escapade on some kids to Judge men... I can list hundred reason why I'm sure you were chatting with kids (not minding their age tho) that you probably are older than.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by RoyalBlak007: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

How is s.ex chatting n money related?

oooh sorry I didn't see the "2go" ish in ur sentence...if I had...

I wouldn't have typed that.... lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by olac21(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Stories like this have been recycled over and over again and am sure you saw the responses such threads elicited..so why bother us with this again?we all know you're not a saint so why pretend to be one?And this sex of a thing to you gurls is one "Big thing"!Its damn overrated!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / Two Lovers Drown On Valentine's Day In Asaba / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.