Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (48285 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Doubleagent008(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
delishpot:
The guy did not do anything bad in buying two tickets. He should have told her before hand that he expects her friends to handle their own expenses.
But do women typically take friends on first dates? That is a sign of long throat.
As for the guy, I sense that he just wanted to deal with her. He knew all along what he was doing. He thinks she was trying to play with his inteligence. He is a vindictive guy and I wouldn't want my daughter to date such a guy.
thank you! Who brings their friend on a date? Talkless of 2 friends. And on a first date?! If not someone on a mission to wreck. Your friends your responsibility!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Blackfire(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
When they will have s'ex will she also invite her 3 friends?

Try that with me and watch me snob u and go for your friend.. And in the end dump her to spite u, and make you all enemies for life.

*remembering my bad boy days*

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by chiwetel(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
I have never really liked the idea of bringing friends on a date,Buh then if she did pre-inform him,then nigga was just being a wimp abeg.

He would have simply said NO from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ashjay001(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2016
teechudleyy:
you people are dull. So dull u cant see whats happening. It took kofo just 9 tweets to trend. Her posts are calculated. And she has trended for up to 4 times. And u think ur opinions matter. Shes social media savvy, and when she trends its for business.

Let them say.

Gdmrn and a hapi? sunday!

How av u been? Baby bop? Siblings? Parents? Bakery? Nafdac nos? Him? Take care.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by teechudleyy(f): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2016
ashjay001:

Let them say.

Gdmrn and a hapi? sunday!

How av u been? Baby bop? Siblings? Parents? Bakery? Nafdac nos? Him? Take care.
lol! Hi ashjay. How av u been. We are all doing well. I already completed my registration... How av u been?
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ashjay001(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=teechudleyy post=46744835] lol! Hi ashjay. How av u been. We are all doing well. I already completed my registration... How av u been?[/qute]

Busy as .... New job, new state, new rules, same sh*t!

Congrats, hope to see ur products in Abj by year end?! I prefer them sliced, that way u don't get to finish d whole loaf at a seating. Lol
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by lekkycee(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Xbox222:

Then be prepared to feed and shelter yourself
And who says i'm not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.