Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47867 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by DaMotivator(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
in dis economy ur are calling 3k 'just'....u need hot resetting slap.....why didn't u juss pay d money if u had d 'just' 3k...yeye fowl

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!

He is not a mumu.

Respect other people's opinions.

" Can i come along with my friends " ? Does not make him liable to spend for her friends and it does not increase the money in his pocket.. If he said NO to that question, the lady may cancel the date maybe out of fear of meeting a stranger.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by opetobi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
I like dat guy
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by iamdapsyj(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

exactly my reasoning...... she didn't ask the right questions. the guy might think d girls are paying for their own tickets. what does she mean by saying the guy must impress her and friends. Is she seeking for her friend's approval concerning her relationship? girls sha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boyooosa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
feldido:
Correct guy cool

For this hard times?
how did I here? Av only heard of mad man, I did not know that ladies too are....
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Brightology2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin the guy tho lol ...but he would have told the gal not to bring her friends along when she told him she would be coming with friends... he didn't act right
women self. you people are found of doing same thing repeatedly and expecting the same result, forgetting that we are in change regime
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by SirAweezy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]The guy messed up big time.

He was informed of her friends coming and he gave the nod.

At that time, he could have given an indication he was not cool with those friends being around. Any reason would do.

By refusing to pay, and not offering apology for not paying, show he is the opposite of a gentleman.[/size]

No he didn't! It's a first date please... the girl was stupid and immature. I salute the guy Cuz I wouldn't have had his kind of courage to do what he did. Likewise most men will die inside. I think he is the real guy! (it's never about the money but to teach the girl some lessons)
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mayskit4luv(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
dat guy is my hero and my mentor...for dat guy to knw dat dose two babes r cumin n still bought jst two tickets for hm n his date, hm don plan am from hwz.
c'mon y nt u n ur friends choose anoda day to watch d movie if truly ur friends cld afford d tickets? girls n free tins r like twins

I swear d guy in question acted like ma day 1 nigga.... boluwisky! moniker: boll2010
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Zedoo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mtccchhhwewwewwwww.... He was being sarcastic. Foolsuh gurls. First date u carry ur monger friends call me say "can they come along". Longa throat. The gurl has no respect for the guy's hustle its obvious them think say e be mumu. 12k PLUS food and drinks wey Dem go chop before or after the movie... Mtchwwww lazy gurl say Na "jst" 3k. She obviously doesn't know the value of money. .. That dude would hav bursted not less than 20k jst because of movie ontop first date. Mk dat gurl go swim for lagoon abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by SirAweezy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Codes151:

Lol.. my bf said 3k could buy 10 bottles of beer! Why waste it!! Lmao

Dump him already! Lol
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Zedoo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

This is the best reply I have read on any social forum ever!!! Damn you EXCELLENT! 500%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
The girl suppose know say 2 na company, 4 na crowd.. Is that how she accompany those her friends to their dates? Mthcheeew.. If e easy, she for pay for her followers(friends) na..

schumastic, monalisa185,kuuljay,nnmadiokere45,henrydadon, rexhenrex, ifex370,israel5, mayorkyzo.. I hail o. Ona comments make lwkm..

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by fF01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
roymary:
grin grin grin
Better guy wey God go bless! Na me that guy revenge for!! grin grin grin
hahahaha... lmao!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Funkybabee(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaycodes:

Lolz the thing pain you nor be small. cheesy cheesy cheesy

First question is why would she invite her friends to go out with her on a DATE.
Does she even understand the meaning of going on a date

For emphasis;

date
TWO people getting together for an activity when the possibility of romance between them has been broached but not ruled out. Since the exploration of romance is the purpose of a date, merely asking someone out on a date is sufficient to broach the subject. Dates may or not continue once a couple have entered into a romantic relationship. The word "date" may be used to identify a get together between two people not romantically involved, but this usage is meant to convey irony, since such a meeting is not a date in the true sense of the word.
Yeah, Mike and I went on a date last night. He's cute, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved with him or not.

There was no place where FRIENDS was mentioned.

Now to the guy's action, buying extra tickets for her friends was supposed to be a favor which he may or may not offer, in this case he choose not to. He passed a very clear message to the girl from day one which every guy should learn from.

Scenario one...

Girl.... Hey what's up, please meet my friends I told you wanted to see the movie
Guy... Greets the ladies and hugs his potential bae.

Ladies... Hey, girl we're coming lets get our tickets (That's what a classy girl will do)
Guy... Ladies don't worry I already got all the tickets
Girl.. blushes and says thank you.

Scenario two...

Girl.... Hey what's up, please meet my friends I told you wanted to see the movie
Guy... Greets the ladies and hugs his potential bae.

Ladies... Hey, girl we're coming lets get our tickets (That's what a classy girl will do)
Guy... Says nothing, probably engrossed in some tete e tete talk with potential bae
Girl.. Okay, no problem, I'll just get some snacks before you get back.

We can have several scenarios of how this should have gone... but none of them should depict the guy as an I.diot for paying or not.

The girl's mentality however shows how impoverished she is, plain and simple.
If you invited them as your friends, then you should take care of them as your friends, not pass the buck to someone you still don't know yet just to impress your friends, that's the height of selfishness and irresponsibility.

na lie u mean if a guy buy something for her bae friend is irresponsibility.
guys pls stop ur poverty thinking, if a guy buy something for her bae friend is normal and for matured brain not as if for impressed. and mind u it does not pain me because an not the Lady or that friend lady that is my own point of view and mind u bros try to impress lady that's make a real nigga

do u know why ladies are rushing for davido are his co musicians cuz they will not think twice to impress them

if u have money spend it don't be stingy bros life is too short for karashika!!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by omenka1: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
+in Fela's voice++ l no b gentleman at all oo..
impression ko, in pressure ni. l jst unlocked a LEGEND status for d nigga for dis single act. he made d men folk proud, lnfact, he remains a hero n role model to dudes out there. No need to form being cool n dying inside.
#keepingitreal
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Twitter user @KofoLagos yesterday shared this story about the time she got really pissed off cos a guy asked her out to a movie date, she agreed and invited her friends over for the date as well. Only for the guy to embarrass her by refusing to pay for her friends' movie tickets.

Do you think the guy acted wrongly? Kofo's story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/guys-kindly-judge-this-this-babe-was.html

Read tweets from very bottom to top:
Good. OP ought to have embarassed all.

Those girls were all useless! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

seriously
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ifex370(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
ganaziah:

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.

I love you.. Seriously.. Whr can I find you.. You just said my mind.. You deserve a chieftaincy title
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by AoM3b(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
dikeigbo2:
To be candid,the guy's action Na total knockout, he no try at all.
Real Gentle men stands with their words.

what are you typing? Did he tell the girl that he was paying for any of them?
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Correct guy...
Somebody shud pls give the guy 6bottles of heineken...

I'll add 4 bottles of origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by bezimo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is great.I hope all guys follow this trend and embarass all those idiot girls that tow this path of bringing friends along.

Its not whether one has money to sponsor all their needs or not, its a question of been sensible.

All these daft 9ja girls sef embarassing themselves, how do they even think, cant they behave like their foreign counterparts who hardly carry out such behaviour.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

Mr man shut up there, is people like u that make the ladies to continue acting this way.

1.it was there first date.
2.they already agreed that is the both of them going to watch the movie, so y did she call back to tell him her friends r coming, don't they know the way.
3.she is making a fuse about how cheap the money is yet she n her friends couldn't over look it.
4.if he didn't act that way, she will do it another time.

she probably don't know what a first date means then

meaning of a date:

TWO people getting together for an activity when the possibility of romance between them has been broached but not ruled out. Since the exploration of romance is the purpose of a date, merely asking someone out on a date is sufficient to broach the subject. Dates may or not continue once a couple have entered into a romantic relationship. The word "date" may be used to identify a get together between two people not romantically involved, but this usage is meant to convey irony, since such a meeting is not a date in the true sense of the word.
Yeah, Mike and I went on a date last night. He's cute, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved with him or not.

LADIES TAKE NOTE INCASE OF NEXT TIME, SO YOU DON'T INVITE A THIRD PART OR CROWD tongue
If I am the guy in context. I will embarass all of them. Useless girls!

A date is for two people only!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by litaninja(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
A date should be for the guy and the chic. She wants to bring her friends along and asked "can they come"
Yes, they can. No one said anything about paying for them....
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by oodua1stson: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
And people actually this classless girl? Fxck I can't stand reading her tweets without insulting her

Good thing I'm married and I no longer need to look for any of these rotten lots

Classless
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by oloriadejoke(f): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. Some babes sef don dey bash me for BBM and WhatsApp o0oo!!! Buh I'll always stick to my grounds.

PS: Your baby's REALLY cute!!!
...thanks sir
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by oloriadejoke(f): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. Some babes sef don dey bash me for BBM and WhatsApp o0oo!!! Buh I'll always stick to my grounds.

PS: Your baby's REALLY cute!!!
...thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Onyiido: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Read her statements well. The guy was just a frnd she like, besides 3k into four places no be moimoi. On the other hand d guy would av told her not to bring her frnds. Girls sha..........

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by topeorekoy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onyiido:
Read her statements well. The guy was just a frnd she like, besides 3k into four places no be moimoi. On the other hand d guy would av told her not to bring her frnds. Girls sha..........

She told him that 2 of her friends would be coming not like she asked him if he was going to pay or not
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
The girl suppose know say 2 na company, 4 na crowd.. Is that how she accompany those her friends to their dates? Mthcheeew.. If e easy, she for pay for her followers(friends) na..

schumastic, monalisa185,kuuljay,nnmadiokere45,henrydadon, rexhenrex, ifex370,israel5, mayorkyzo.. I hail o. Ona comments make lwkm..

my brother i dey hail you too, this girls want to kills us before our time
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by youngmann: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by topeorekoy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
I think we need to respect each oda, boy or girl.

I had a similar experience, I met a lady through her friend and we dated. All the while, we all used to hang out 2geda at a particular bar and all the payment was from my pocket. The girl will go behind me to tell her friends that me I be her Maga (I just dey laff, anytime that her Olofofo friend tells me). To make matter worse, she started dating the owner of the bar that I took her to (her Olofofo friend told me). When I was done with her, I avoided her like plague.

She and her Olofofo friend met me and a friend at the bar one Saturday night, they immediately came over and ordered catfish and drink (what I would have paid for on a normal day), I just went to the service lady and told her to serve them at her own expense. They found out what I did after the service lady told them that the bar is out of stock.

They raked while leaving that I embarrassed them, I watch till they left without saying a word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by 124mumsy: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
you can pay for the bills why are you complaining, the mata really pain u enter your bone oh! just because u paid for our other two friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.