Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47932 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

U
(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
baba abeg what is d definition of a date? shud d babe in d first place have invited her friends even if dey cud afford it or d guy cud afford it...its wrong. The guy has his own blame cos he cud obviously have said no when she asked. Its no crime saying that
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
demydea:
The girl na mumu. Free free things them dey find. Them think say the guy na mumu like the previous bfs they have dated. Ole girls tongue
e Don show say if u marry that kind babe, na you go feed all d people for her village not only family
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww
the babe won know if d guy carry...
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kuuljay(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

my brother i dey hail you too, this girls want to kills us before our time
bross the thing just dey pain me,i have learnt my lesson the hard way,infact I feel good when they call me stingy right now cool cool
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by schumastic(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
kuuljay:
bross the thing just dey pain me,i have learnt my lesson the hard way,infact I feel good when they call me stingy right now cool cool

YES OOO NO TIME IF A GUY LIKE LET HIM SPEND HEAVEN AND EARTH THEY WILL STILL LEAVE YOU AND FORGET ABOUT THE GOOD THINGS YOU DID FOR THEM
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kaycodes: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Funkybabee:

na lie u mean if a guy buy something for her bae friend is irresponsibility.
guys pls stop ur poverty thinking, if a guy buy something for her bae friend is normal and for matured brain not as if for impressed. and mind u it does not pain me because an not the Lady or that friend lady that is my own point of view and mind u bros try to impress lady that's make a real nigga

do u know why ladies are rushing for davido are his co musicians cuz they will not think twice to impress them

if u have money spend it don't be stingy bros life is too short for karashika!!!

Lolz.... funny girl,

1. A guy is not and should not be responsible for buying anything for bae's friend or friends. If he does its of his own free will. There is nothing matured there what is actually matured here is the guy telling the tag alongs to get their own ticket simple and short.

2. Impressing a lady with money is total bull crap, a discussion between two matured adults seeking for a lasting relationship never dwells on money. It dwells on character.

3. Davido you said... lolz how old are you Biko. You did not see Dangotes pikin to mention who is probably managing some of his father's multi billion naira ventures you're calling ordinary Davido.

Stingy ke, if making useless expenses on a bunch of freeloaders makes me stingy then please give me a plaque to go with the name.... cheesy cheesy

Final advice, have some self worth, then guys would treat you with the respect you deserve. A date is called a date for reason.... that's why they say "3 is a crowd"

A real man gives it to you point blank, boys bear expenses to impress little girls.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Vince77(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
peedeeasobie:

Is the lady okay? A date and she's bringing her friends and still expects him to pay for them!

She's saying 'impression'... does she care about the guy's impression of her? What if the guy came with his own friends and expects her to pay for them?

'gentleman'? Is she a lady? Which lady will pack friends with her on a first date?

The fact she told him that she will bring friends doesn't translate to 'you will pay for their movie tickets'!

GBAM!!!

Everyone bashing d girl did well but u gave the main point.

And in the tweets she said that the guy already bought two tickets and was waiting for her bfre she called and said she is coming with frnds.

So i dont see why he shld buy their tickets.

Yesterday an old female frnd who came to town got to the cinema bfre me. Even tho i was the one that asked her out she called me and asked if she shld buy tickets while waiting for me.

So the girl is just a parasite for coming with frnds.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kaycodes: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
clogogo:

A gentle man is someone that stand by his words , it shows he lies to much, and don't have any respect for himself, he should have objected to the fact it was a first date and aborted, if she disagreed.

Yes I know many girls take advantage of the scenario, but I gentle man makes the girl understand his position at all time.

So for me the guy is a broke ASS dude..

No I beg to disagree, a gentleman is someone who treats a lady right, not her friends.

Don't try to score cheap points with the ladies here, the matured ones know we are saying the bitter truth.

He said it was cool if the girls joined joined them to watch the movie. He didn't say he was gonna pay for them, I don't see any way he implied that it was his responsibility to do that. The man was a gentleman, he had two tickets waiting for himself and the lady, he took care of his responsibility.

We need to let our African sisters know what's up. That's what a real nigga does.

Let me share a short story

When I met my gf, we were just hanging out. On the first date she wouldn't eat anything, but as myself was very hungry I went ahead and made my order while we chatted. Now after a while some ish came up and one of my exes accousted her on WhatsApp.

So one faithful day while I was still doing the chasing, She asks me to come take her to the super market to get some items,( please note she did not ask me to buy her anything) well as a matter of principle I drove her down and went in with her to get what she wanted. When she finished picking what she wanted we went to the counter. The cashier calculated and was looking at me, so I asked her what the issue was, my gf was smiling sheepishly at me. I asked how much and I brought out my card to pay via POS. When we got in the car I gave her a dressing down on her attitude, there and then. I told her point blank, if you need money make a request, but never you stylishly try to make me pay for anything.

Few months down the line it's my birthday, and I got this while dinner thing planned for me and her at the Le Meridian Ogeyi place, somehow she catches me checking things out on my PC and tells me point blank that she aint going, am like why it's a nice place, and she says... babe you've got so many projects going on now... having a luxury dinner shouldn't be one of them. Please let's just go see a movie.

If I hadn't corrected that initial impression she had about me, being a spend thrift, I probably would have to keep succumbing to her wasteful wishes, and trust me girls have a lot of them.

What the guy did was send a very powerful statement, and if they continue into the romance, the lady would already know where her boundary is....

So bros if you ever have the opportunity to correct that poorverty mentality most girls have please don't let it slip by...

What a responsible girl should have done is ask the guy to help buy tickets for her friends, that ay the guy would know he is honoring a request of his potential bae...

If he had bought that ticket, and the girl ends up not liking him, she will turn him to the movie ticket guy for she and her friends.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
grow up! my candid advice to u.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ezeego1:

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

birds of a feather, flock.... u r d next in line.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by AoM3b(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Even kindergartens can understand this wella,....there is no way you will pay for your guest's bills and leave the bill of whom he or she came with.....its never done bro

On a date or a get together? People should do the right thing at the right time abeg. She invited her own dates so she should take care of their well being abeg
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by evy1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
donbenedict:
dats just the problem. To be frank, some of these ladies have more money than these guys yet they will not want to spend it.. and to even think she is even working for christ's sake! Her friends are even employed! So why are they now acting like they are broke since 1980.

she wrote in her post dat she called some of her friends in the department where she works in if they can come with her.

Can u imagine? These ladies are working, they have money. So why now act like 3k for ticket is like 3million..

If she said 3k was common money den why didn't she buy it herself. The way Nigerian ladies think sef.. Infact I am not siding her again, she is stvpid and silly.. nonsense
grin grin calm.down o, some ladies are like that.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
bakynes:
Many of those people supporting the girl did not decode her true intentions in the story.
The girl wants to milk the guy, she wants him to pay for her friends . if truly her friends too had the intention of watching the movie on their own she didnt need to tell the guy, all they needed do was to show up, introduce her friends to him, they proceed to the ticket stand to get their own tickets and they all go in. Even better if they sit at a distance from their friend and her date. But she didnt do that, she called to confirm if the guy was loaded enough to care for her two friends.
seems like only you really decoded the dumb girl's true intentions, she's pissed because it didn't work out and thank goodness the guy is a real Nigga unlike most pussyyy niggas gallivanting the streets. its not about the money but the "principle".

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by omenka1: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:

I'll add 4 bottles of origin
ok..iya iyabo follow give dat ma nigga 1packet of benson, 2small bottles of alomo n 2shots of combine......den lemme use ur POS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Crownwahley(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guys are not smiling

hey Girl, if na the 9k for the tickets of u and ur friends come and collect it o
#UnaDoneSeeMAGA wey no get bills to pay at home abi

#iranu
#NextDate bring una Family come

#Abasha
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Ayopedro(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Niger girls are funny, a guy invited u for date, that means two of you and u went ahead to invite 2 friends, at times I wonder how our girls behaves, courtesy demand una no get at all. Abeg put una self for d guy shoe una go happy, nonsense.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Dreydoe(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
the nigger is a real G!!! the moment d bey asked to brings friends along for their !st date.he already had in my mind the kind of relationship she wants from him...maga-mugu!! all males are not mumu especially if he is a yoruba demon.

common girl bringing your friends not one or two sef to a !st date is low!! he show una pepper tongue tongue
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by omenka1: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Now wey nigga close eye behave gentle, bae dey complain.
If im b pay d bills, den later have party wit d 2 friends to enjoy his sweat, na OP go still com nairaland to type rubbish wit a modified topic.
END TIME DATES
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by YOLO1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
I believe those guys supporting the lady are still being fed at home. To me, it shows the lady is not a wife material. How do u expect a guy to spend on u and ur friend's? Are they fatherless? Sincerely, ithe guy deserves an award. Some mumu guys will even pay for her friends and ancestors.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by gotousa2013: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
What is so absurd about what the guy did? I see nothing wrong with it.he did the right thing. To those who are crucifying the guy I do not blame you cos that is the Africa mentality. In other climes like Europe Uk etc their Guys would have done just that.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by orlard3(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala

Read tweets from very bottom to top:

Hw many pple should be on a DATE, if nt two. Others are body guard ,whc u are to fend for ur body guards.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
The guy made some classic mistakes ab initio, immediately kofolagos talked about bringing her friends to a first date,he should have canceled the date. Immediately.
Her request shows she's a time waster and a professional dater,using innocent guys for free food - it's an element of poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sorepco(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2016
I like the part where he goes on and marries the friend!!

topeorekoy:
My take:

Babes need to be careful with the way they handle first dates. How can you go on a first date with a guy and you take your friends along? Is it insecurity or what? You both are meeting for the first time, time to access each other. Time to know more about each other. Don't you think taking your friends along will distract you both? You can take them along when you both are close to the each other.

I shared this with some ladies and they blamed OP and one of them narrated how she missed out on being with a guy she met and really loved.

She took two of her friends on her first date with the guy and he took to one of her friends and lost interest in her. The guy is married to her friend now.

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sorepco(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
I think alot of people who think like you r being rational whereas this is an emotional issue. I wud ve paid for the friends if i had the means and give her a serious warning later on!

topeorekoy:

I do not agree with you on this. She said her friends will be coming with her but she never told the guy he was going to pay and the guy never said he was going to pay for anything. So I do not see where the guy did not stand by his words
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Codes151(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2016
SirAweezy:

Dump him already! Lol
. No oooooo. He's my sugar baby!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by SirAweezy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Codes151:
. No oooooo. He's my sugar baby!

Ha! Enjoy ooo!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by jazzman2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
zeal22:
Here in the UK, everyone bears their bills, date or no date, if u like come with your village, OYO

Zeal22, u don already reach UK just now now....?
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
A relationship is for two people but b*tches don't know how to count
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
dat guy is my hero and my mentor...for dat guy to knw dat dose two babes r cumin n still bought jst two tickets for hm n his date, hm don plan am from hwz.
c'mon y nt u n ur friends choose anoda day to watch d movie if truly ur friends cld afford d tickets? girls n free tins r like twins
Lol, I bet she is a street girl. She and her broke friends are looking for free stuff
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Debbywills(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.an eample of a principled man he isn't moved by what they might possibly think o him. But sha the guy wicked...lmao sinaj,sandoski,debbywills cum and see something.

grin grin a Typical Nigerian. Lol...
You know there was a friend that asked me out on a date sometime ago, And the first thing he said after that was"am sure you ain't coming with any of your friends, cause it's not a meeting, it's a date" I was like "Wtf"...The guy was just too blunt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Rexhenrex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Debbywills:

grin grin a Typical Nigerian. Lol...
You know there was a friend that asked me out on a date sometime ago, And the first thing he said after that was"am sure you ain't coming with any of your friends, cause it's not a meeting, it's a date" I was like "Wtf"...The guy was just too blunt grin grin
lmao....i would do same if i were the guy o...don't blame him for being blunt he might have suffered that from a lady
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by macq10: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
hahahaha, this is really funny.... well, my friends with big boobed girlfriends, i know you wont be happy seeing your girl have cancer on that oooobigg huggies, now, i can teach you how to prevent that while handling with it, chech this out http://www.futogbedu.com/2016/05/breast-cancer-prevention-why-guys-love.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / My Twin Brother Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.