Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (33917 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Shops For Crocodile Meat At Epe Fish Market (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Montaque(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Iis freeze married? Look at how old he is.
And for those pasting nudes here,remember there is god

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by shakabulla(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Seriously, I don't understand this tussle for superiority amongst men even though I know that equality will forever be a mirage as long as we exist here on earth.

The truth is that the universe has been fashioned in such a way that we have been assigned our role as men and the same goes for the women. It is in a man's nature to hunt, protect and provide for his society while a woman's natural inclination is to nurture, support and give care. And to be honest with you, one cannot do without the other. The moment we know our roles and take up our responsibility, we will have a better and balanced society.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by kelvyn7: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
OAP Freeze of CoolFM is known to be blunt and controversial with his opinions on societal issues.

He has weighed in on the much debated call for equality between male and female genders and according to him, the concept of being a feminist is something that denies many women of having a husband.

Speaking during an interview with Genevieve Magazine, Freeze, real name Ifedapo Oyerinde, said :

‘The concept of being a feminist is something that denies many women of having a husband. There are no roles for men and no roles for women. When you get to a situation, your intelligence, experience and your gut feeling should guide you,’ he said in an interview with

‘When you find yourself in a situation, you react to it accordingly. If you marry an African man, you should know that you shouldn’t tell him to do the dishes unless he chooses to help you out. I can mention quite a few feminists. Rather I would give a quote from ancient Rome that says, ‘Women rule the world; but not by stomping down their pretty little feet.’

Freeze also stated he would never settle down with a feminist because to him, women are asking for too much and are manipulative in nature.

‘Women that have ruled the world have done so by manipulating men and using what they have to get what they want. Demanding authority doesn’t work. I am not a feminist and would never marry one

‘Women need to be careful not to create an imbalance in the society because it would be at the detriment of their children.

‘Let’s be careful not to create an imbalance that will turn Nigeria into another America where everyone has a mum and no daddy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/being-feminist-is-denying-many-women-of.html

Fo shizzels, ma nizzle cool

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by heykims(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Gender equality my foot Even during sex, men re always on top..

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by therevelation2: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Who will even date a jobless kid like you, the lady should just check your past post to see how irresponsible you are, shameless thing.

what concerns me and you?

Why pour sain sain inside my garii?

How dare you call me a jobless kid.

Do you know how many people queue up for me to write programs for them?

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by somehowpenis(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad
why haven't this gotten a thousand likes already? , God will always bless, guide and protect you dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by therevelation2: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:

undecided

Lalsticlala, Mynd44, come and handle this guy Yougotiretoday.

He is posting ponography everywhere.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by ichito(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
ikombe:
True talk undecided

Fada fada remix ft buhari grin

Buhari part
"I win President I dey travel go obodo oyibo, na spacecraft remain 4 me baba u know, ndi Igbo biko bia n'ebe a take photo. E no easy 2 dey chill with presido Obama. Na teacher
figure d presido e b 2 me o, since I lost my senses na him cm dy help me eh...i say gone are days wen niger pple de c petrol.right now i de 2 make 1dollar 950.I thank asorock agu na echemba akanchawa o.Na bullet proof cars me nd my guys de journey o.... Oya Boko where you dee. Haha ram... ND avengers where you dee... Haha ram... Lollest.
badt guy
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Gkemz: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Feminists in the house will turn this to battle of sexes.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Sirsubway1: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
therevelation2:

what concerns me and you?

Why pour sain sain inside my garii?

How dare you call me a jobless kid.

Do you know how many people queue up for me to write programs for them?
[/s]

Get lost with your lies. Sane people will just check your past post to see the kinda devilish being behind your miserable handle.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by justicejay(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad
Support you lady.
The first thing that the first woman did, he did it wrongly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by bettercreature(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Women only remember a man is the head of the family in the time of problem

You are a man you must do something

You can not leave your family to suffer

You are the head of the family

You must think

4 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Debbime(f): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
I quite agree with you, funny enough, I saw a lady whose husband is still in love with her and shows it at every given moment after 24 years of marriage and when i asked, she told me it's really simple. "she has accepted the man as the head of their home and she has taken up a 2nd position. How cute is that? I suggest all women read the book "The power of Being a Woman" by Michelle McKinney Hammond and "The Power of a Woman and the Men that Love Them" by the late Myles Munroe.

dollyjoy:

4 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by ArinzeAlec(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
What boils me really is the fact that same Feminists who claim equalities still run to men help them change a bulb or drag their generators.

Feminists in Nigeria literally works from something to Nothing. Their no essence for it. Love your man, respect him and its vice visa already y'all Femi-nist (I dont even know its a Yoruba brother that came up with the word)

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:

You see all these men? They are all superior to you.
They are better than you and their lives have more value than yours.
The first is a theif, the second is a mass murderer and the third are three mentally unbalanced/lunatics in an insane asylum.

They are all superior to you dolly joy.

I didn't just insult you by the way, you said men will always be superior to women so I am showing you pictures of different men that are superior to you.

23 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Remii(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Husband for what na? Dem no need am na, they are equal and capable of standing alone.

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by therevelation2: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Sirsubway1:
[s][/s]

Get lost with your lies. Sane people will just check your past post to see the kinda devilish being behind your miserable handle.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by chiwetel(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
And where exactly is our place??
A place where we are intimidated and forced to give up our dreams?
A place where we are disrespected because we are seen as inferior?I could go on and on,that's more like an animal's place..
I am no feminist, wherever that word came from I just don't see any reason why I should subdue my potentials,and give up my dreams because a society of small minds doesn't tolerate otherwise.
I don't know about you,buh I want to be a successful wife,mother and individual and ofcourse am totally willingly to submit myself in wholeness to a man that not only knows my worth,buh is ready to support me to efficiently utilise my potentials.
isn't that what living is all about?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Moneytize: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Please take my hand and let me walk you down the aisle.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by tushbobo(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Being feminine makes a woman attractive. Being a feminist does not...While I believe all people deserve equal rights(black or white, man or woman), we have to understand our roles vary. Adam wasn't forced to eat the apple, but he did what the woman wanted.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by kikies(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
He's right,women stomping dier lil pretty foot n demanding respect has Neva worked
I've seen women in.places of position who by all means wanna mk sure der r respected n at d end ruin errtin
Women jst b respectful n polite a sane man wld see reasons with u n yield. U cn b manipulative,Bt in d right sense of it,as long as it yields result.
Bt some African women no gt sense,ow can dey b manipulative.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Domislaz(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
To the women forming feminism in Nigeria, why is it that when you want to marry, you will go for a man that is higher than you in status? Hypocrites and lesbians who know nothing about feminism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Moneytize: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
And where exactly is our place??
A place where we are intimidated and forced to give up our dreams?
A place where we are disrespected because we are seen as inferior?I could go on and on,that's more like an animal's place..
I am no feminist, wherever that word came from I just don't see any reason why I should subdue my potentials,and give up my dreams because a society of small minds doesn't tolerate otherwise.
I don't know about you,buh I want to be a successful wife,mother and individual and ofcourse am totally willingly to submit myself in wholeness to a man that not only knows my worth,buh is ready to support me to efficiently utilise my potentials.
isn't that what living is all about?
My dear, no sane man will prevent his woman from attaining her dreams, the matter in question is will she be that submissive wife and a mother to her kids when they need her?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by DivaFiva: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
I believe in equality.
Freeze is most definitely an insecure man who spews rubbish to earn a living so I'm not surprised.

Women are just as valuable as men are. And we will get there.
Shebi na this Nigeria?

Oppressed men who have no say in the real world are looking for a woman to wait on them like the princes they can only dream to be.

Your mates are getting liberated from this worldview but not you because it's the only way you validate yourself as "a real man".

17 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by afroxyz: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Please can someone educate me on the supposed inequality? Women and men in the same position earn the same. Women and men vote. We have female CEOs, Senators, and MDs. A woman almost won the Taraba state gubernatorial seat until she was rigged out. Was it only women that voted for her in the party primaries and the main election? Feminism came because women in the 'civilized' societies were disenfranchised, did not earn equal pay and we're not allowed to hold political offices. Yet in Africa we have tales of Queen Amina and the Amazon's that led nations to war. African women need to read their history. Yes there may have been some discrimination, but not the way the west and her cohorts are manipulating it. When women demand for equal right is like the moon and the sun debating for equal right. The head can never be more effective without a neck, and the neck would never perform its purpose without a head. Women rights became unequal the moment they started comparing themselves with men. Even true avatars and gurus have always preached that a woman is even powerful than a man.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
fellis:

You see all these men? They are all superior to you.
They are better than you and their lives have more value than yours.
The first is a theif, the second is a mass murderer and the third are three mentally unbalanced/lunatics in an insane asylum.

They are all superior to you dolly joy.

I didn't just insult you by the way, you said men will always be superior to women so I am showing you pictures of different men that are superior to you.
lol. Cant stop laughing

8 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by KissCODE(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
women who know their place in a man‘s life RUN their men. Rule their men & control their husbands.
Because a “real“ man little sign of respect, he becomes your toy.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by 4stylz: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:

You are a darling ; simply one of a kind

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Moneytize: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
DivaFiva:
I believe in equality.
Freeze is most definitely an insecure man who spews rubbish to earn a living so I'm not surprised.

Women are just as valuable as men are. And we will get there.
Shebi na this Nigeria?

Oppressed men who have no say in the real world are looking for a woman to wait on them like the princes they can only dream to be.

Your mates are getting liberated from this worldview but not you because it's the only way you validate yourself as "a real man".
Madam feminist, are you ready to go toe to toe with the responsibilities the man shoulders? Its about equal rights and responsibilities I assume?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS] / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Bobrisky Dumps Nina For Cee-C (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.