Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (33919 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Shops For Crocodile Meat At Epe Fish Market (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Shym3xx: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

I thought I recognized this mental decay from somewhere!!! We have communicated this ineffectively on NL before, haven't we. Years ago. At least you haven't changed - your commitment to garbage is still steadfast. And yes, I like people who are committed to their natures - no surprises.

But we'll agree to disagree on all issues.

I have always been someone who pays. I don't go into relationships unless I can contribute as much is I get, on all fronts; or I take as much as I'm prepared to give. You'll NEVER get any joy concluding I'm a leech.

Lol, now the emotional impulses are starting to come to the fore while feigning you-know-what lol. You can't think you're equal to a man and demand equality, when you can't exhibit the temperament that's innate to most men. Can you see how I'm catching my comic relief while being cool, calm, and supremely collected? Triple CCCs right there lool.

No, I'm only steadfast in keeping you under my tutelage for proper coaching. Since I'm yet to meet a real practising feminist and I find the ideology quite fascinating - I won't mind raising one to the right specs.

I like ya first answer...a step in the right direction. But ya second answer is too vague for a direct question. Or are you being conservative? - cos feminism and conservativeness are two parallel lines that should never meet lol.

Again: do you take charge in bed, or are you submissive?
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
shaybebaby:
Your sex life must be boring. undecided
gringrin
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided i don't believe in feminism....What i believe in is being given equal rights...A girl child should be givdn the same opportunity as a male child in terms of education,there should be no discrimination between them when they apply for job inasmuch as the female can cope properly

But exchange of roles in the home?No,no,no...the woman should remain the helpmate and be submissive to her husband irrespective of her position outside(job)....The husband is the head of the family and should be respected....
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided i don't believe in feminism....What i believe in is being given equal rights...A girl child should be givdn the same opportunity as a male child in terms of education,there should be no discrimination between them when they apply for job inasmuch as the female can cope properly

But exchange of roles in the home?No,no,no...the woman should remain the helpmate and be submissive to her husband irrespective of her position outside(job)....The husband is the head of the family and should be respected....We all know women are just too emotional...
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by trilobite: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
DollyParton1:

And you think that's not part of feminism?
Being able to communicate your feelings to people around you is one of the tenets of feminism.
This is a society where what the man says is final. No communication, no further discussion, nothing. As a woman, just take what the man/husband says. Because female and male are not equal.
Women should be able to bodly let their husbands know that they do not want to be full housewives. That they want to pursue a career too. That they are unhappy with something. Question their husband actions if need be. Etc

Hmm.....interesting.
Like I earlier said choose wisely. There are men out there who encourage career women and I happen to be one. The thing is, people tend to get carried away with their life pursuits, for the sake of your home sacrifices must be made.

Pick a career but not one that totally takes you away from your home responsibilities. A husband not remembering the last time he ate food prepared by the wife is just wrong.

As for talking back, do you know there ways of winning arguments by surrendering. Not every time but sometimes boldly correcting people is childish pride.

I have seen a lot of career matured women who have been able to remain good wives while chasing their careers. One solution is settling for careers or positions that give you time to face your home.

Modified: I agree with letting your boyfriend or fiance know that you want to be a career wife not your husband.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by kikayboss(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
eyinjuege:

Can a woman not have her own dreams too? Doesn't she need support too in fulfilling her own dreams?
Are people really that selfish and self deluded to really think the world really revolves around them alone?
No wonder families are breaking up, when self is the order of the day.
look this isn't about selfishness.... i was only talking from one aspect , there is no "*SENSIBLE"* man that won't support his woman's dreams.... and besides it's a personal thing , a law cannot be passed to stop it, you just have to create awareness against those archaic ideologies.....

Gender equality law won't make Mr sherrif send his daughter to school , its his choice , so instead of all this noise about gender equality rather create awareness on the disadvantages of those complaints......

I Repeat>

its a personal thing not a societal issue.....society doesnt stop nobody from educating and helping a girl child pursue her dreams....its a matter of being reasonable......in universities check and see if there arent girls....so i dont actually get wot yall agitating for
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by sexybash(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad
I bow for your mentality, its equality that can even make you go to school ,its not about cooking and cleaning, please get that

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by DollyParton1(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
trilobite:

Hmm.....interesting.
Like I earlier said choose wisely. There are men out there who encourage career women and I happen to be one. The thing is, people tend to get carried away with their life pursuits, for the sake of your home sacrifices must be made.

Pick a career but not one that totally takes you away from your home responsibilities. A husband not remembering the last time he ate food prepared by the wife is just wrong.

As for talking back, do you know there ways of winning arguments by surrendering. Not every time but sometimes boldly correcting people is childish pride.

I have seen a lot of career matured women who have been able to remain good wives while chasing their careers. One solution is settling for careers or positions that give you time to face your home.

Modified: I agree with letting your boyfriend or fiance know that you want to be a career wife not your husband.

Basically I should choose a career that is less demanding because I am a woman. But the men can go for any career. And I must make sure my husband remembers the last time he ate my food. I am the destined chef....... dully noted.

Of course I know there are some fight you just avoid/ignore for the sake of peace. But I am referring to talking back when my emotion is prompting me to. Not holding back because I am human first of all and I am allowed to express my feelings. Not be afraid of my husband. Not keeping quiet because I am the female, but because I feel thats the right thing to do.

Women should be able to pursue their careers to the best of their abilities. The men in their lives should be able to pick up the slacks and take over some of the responsibilities/duties. The wife should be able to say "honey this week(s)/month(s) I am gonna be busy at work or at school, can u take over some of my domestic duties?" Or that "I will be coming home late for the next week(s), do u mind fixing the dinner each night? "

The last paragraph. I am confused. Please explain.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, now the emotional impulses are starting to come to the fore while feigning you-know-what lol. You can't think you're equal to a man and demand equality, when you can't exhibit the temperament that's innate to most men. Can you see how I'm catching my comic relief while being cool, calm, and supremely collected? Triple CCCs right there lool.

No, I'm only steadfast in keeping you under my tutelage for proper coaching. Since I'm yet to meet a real practising feminist and I find the ideology quite fascinating - I won't mind raising one to the right specs.

I like ya first answer...a step in the right direction. But ya second answer is too vague for a direct question. Or are you being conservative? - cos feminism and conservativeness are two parallel lines that should never meet lol.

Again: do you take charge in bed, or are you submissive?

Lol, Oh you poor thing! Is that what the sporadic "LOLs" were for, to assure me you're having a fun time? Totally unnecessary, if you didn't you wouldn't be here, would you. I might not have worked tirelessly to convince you of this, but you haven't raised my blood pressure either.

But it's clear that your imagination has taken a beating; you've reverted to the "go-to" qualifications that some men (enough to be considered a trend) use for women when they're frustrated - "emotional". Next, when the temperature rises further, I would expect "LovePeddler". It's typical and good indication of your true state of mind within an argument. "LOLs" won't serve to disguise that.

You do realize that neither of us has anything of worth to say to one another and the reason we are keeping this up is because we each want to have the "last word". One of us gets bored enough to let go and the other can stand on the table screaming: I Won!

Well, it's time for me to begin my OITNB binge. So get on that table!
We'll exchange further unpleasantries in the future, God willing. I'll be wearing the same raggedy name; indication that self deprecation is my thing. You're going to have to try really hard if you want me to feel insulted. Or even get "emotional". I should remember to punctuate with LOLs to appeal to your sensibilities.

I'm more out-of-the-box than you think, so an answer to that last question wouldn't be helpful because you've based it on assumptions that do not apply. That's all I'm going to say on that issue; I'm sorry I couldn't provide you any lascivious details to jerk off to

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad
lol. Anything for NL likes. It's amusing to say the least! cheesy. When you gave birth to your girls, please don't even send them to school, they are less human and definitely less than their male counterpart. Smh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
lonelydora:
They never born any woman wey go claim equal right with me. We are Africans and have our culture.

They brought gayism, we all rejected it. They went back and brought this gender equality, we still reject it.
just here feeling sorry for the unfortunate woman u're with or be with.. *sigh

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
harsysky:
'If only women could understand that a man's second food is RESPECT, it will help them a lot. Men could become beast if respect and honor is stripped off them.

What a man can do, a woman can do better. Us, men no complain for that one but if a woman chuuk hand for our eyes, na big yawa o.
respect is earned dear.. go figure!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chuksemi:
Or is it denying many men wives? It's a two way thing, as a lady stays unmarried, so is a man somewhere unmarried.

Husband is not an award. It's a commitment. Not everybody has that strength or time.

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
fellis:

I think women that can't get any type of male attention in real life are the ones that rush to bring themselves down online so that men will praise them.

They are typically fat, ugly, smelly and dull so they go their whole lives not getting any male attention that's why they become so desperate to the point of turning themselves to footmats online so that men can notice them.

I guess you are right. Most of them probably are.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by coolviv: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
All I can say is that women should keep fighting the fight. You have to pay the price for what you want. 10,000 years of culture will fight you back so don't be discouraged. You don't really expect the eternally favoured by society men to support you, do you? No, that's not gonna happen, they must fight to retain their state of superiority passed down to them from generation to generation.

There was a time women weren't allowed to go to school not to talk of being a doctor or lawyer before we even talk of political posts, or something as simple as driving a car. Imagine Fela's mother was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria. Some women of the past paid the price for the change in our society today...lost their homes, families and even their lives fighting for what you enjoy today. Now most men don't want to marry a woman who is not a graduate and working in a good place. Men now want women who would contribute to the home in addition to their standard duties.

The battle is real and you will hear all sorts of things but what's important is what do you believe in? They ll come after you with violence like ur mothers of old experienced. How strong are you? There are great decent men out there whom their mothers did a good job training. Align with them and win your battle.

God speed.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
fellis:

You see all these men? They are all superior to you.
They are better than you and their lives have more value than yours.
The first is a theif, the second is a mass murderer and the third are three mentally unbalanced/lunatics in an insane asylum.

They are all superior to you dolly joy.

I didn't just insult you by the way, you said men will always be superior to women so I am showing you pictures of different men that are superior to you.
hahahahaha. Dollyjoy said that for the likes. I'm sure seun pays them for the highest like. Ask her her reasons for spewing that balderdash, she doesn't know. Bwahahaha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
And where exactly is our place??
A place where we are intimidated and forced to give up our dreams?
A place where we are disrespected because we are seen as inferior?I could go on and on,that's more like an animal's place..
I am no feminist, wherever that word came from I just don't see any reason why I should subdue my potentials,and give up my dreams because a society of small minds doesn't tolerate otherwise.
I don't know about you,buh I want to be a successful wife,mother and individual and ofcourse am totally willingly to submit myself in wholeness to a man that not only knows my worth,buh is ready to support me to efficiently utilise my potentials.
isn't that what living is all about?
no oo!! For dollyjoy,she is inferior to ANY man oo. Infact, if a man tells her not to think nor go to school, she is game. She said she can never be of more value than a man. Pathetic! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by sammaking(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
The propagation of concepts such as gender equality, 'women empowerment', women liberation, etc is an insidious attempt by satan to destroy the family structure which is the bedrock of any society. Disfunctional families create dysfunctional societies which ultimately leads to dysfunctional nations.

The 'empowered' woman feels she does not 'need' a man to take care of her, and may find it difficult to submit

The quality of today's men also leaves much to be desired.

It is a dysfunctional world where satan rules.
you've said it all Brother

The woman and man can never share the same power and authority.. This is because

they have different office and role to play to make a perfect home.

The woman is the completion of the man
Both can not successfully exist independently

They complement each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
kikies:

Ur place is beside ur man n not in front, n u bin beside means u shld b supportive n not run d man down with ur skillful tongue.
A sane man wld want u to b successful, I dnt mind marry a woman dat has more qualifications dan I do Bt as long as she knows dat she's not d hubby.....so she shld jst play her role as my wife n not as my "successful" wife.
so according to what you can comprehend, being a "feminist" means to "run down a man".. *sigh. I think the issue isn't even feminism, it's men's insecurity and ignorance. It's shameful to say the least! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by kikies(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
so according to what you can comprehend, being a "feminist" means to "run down a man".. *sigh. I think the issue isn't even feminism, it's men's insecurity and ignorance. It's shameful to say the least! embarassed

I think in d real sense dats wat u understand, bin a feminist simply means u want to b treated same way men r treated
If u work same number of hrs den ur pay shld b same etc
N I support dat......I hope u understand now
Or Berra still u check it up from ur dictionary
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Owliver:
the concept of "society" is all about hierarchy. head and followers. this idea is imposed by law as societal morals or religious morals. with physical strength of survival we men have ruled over you for centuries and you have relied on us for centuries. now talking about marriage as a smaller society same thing applies. there must be a head and then followers. that's how it works. since time immemorial we men had taken that position either by force or by deception. we have made that our birth right even all religions invented by men dictated such structure. it's a psychological thing.

only the west have been able to deviate from such psychological order. we Africans are new to this, hence the reason for so much defence against such ideology.

so don't interpret in such manner. it's being a long time coming
why do you men relate everything feminism to marriage? I don't get it! Feminism isn't about marriage and the relationship between a wife and husband for God's sake! Not every woman is married, not every woman want to marry and not every woman will marry. But every woman deserve to be treated with respect for being human and not be condescended on for being a woman whatever her state is. It's about society and the way women are being subdued just for being women! Issues faced by women, especially those superimposed by culture, tradition, religion, society etc! Why do you men get all defensive and insecure by the word "feminism"? You are quick to remember God and marriage all of a sudden even when you don't obey God! These insecurity towards anything that progresses the life of a woman is shameful. Undue competition. *sigh

3 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
fellis:

lol

I just tire for some Nairaland women and their severe low self esteem.
Imagine the nonsense she wrote. Whether na PM and toasters she dey find sef I no know.
serious low self esteem oo. The hustle for husbands cheesy. Apparently dollyjoy doesn't know anything abt feminism but wants to be ftc and get plenty likes so she has to patronise the guys. Lmaoo. Shame!! Big shame!!! Feminism isn't about marriage. It has nothing to do with marriage! It's about women and the way society treats them just for being women! Is that so hard to comprehend? Not every woman is married, not every woman will marry and not every woman want to marry.. but every woman deserves to be treated like human without fear or condescension of any sort. If you are truly a woman, then shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

And there's her Jackpot prize! A marriage proposal to reward her support for the oppression and neglect of her race. Well done.
All you women advocating the right to your own bodies, your property, equal opportunity and wages - no husbands for you. Whatever shall we do?!!
abi naa.. lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Chuksemi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Smh. Why even try!
I ask: what color is this coat? You say: I don't like coats. Communication: failed!
Guy, just shift please, there's no redemption here. Taking on the different waves of feminism through time and across the globe is really beyond you. Find something relaxing to read. Suggestion: Green Eggs and Ham.

Madam, good evening. I am a big fan of yours. I admire the way you put thoughts into words. Please, I need your thoughts on www.nairaland.com/3173867/letter-potential-undergraduates . Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by femi4: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Huggies and kisses
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gerrard59:

Nobody is saying men have to wash dishes, however, leaving dishes unwashed and even clothes for your partner to come and wash when you could do it isn't fair. Saying that a lady who comes from work late in the night to come and cook even when you came earlier than her is not fair. What stops the man from cooking and keeping some for his partner? This transcends beyond feminism, it's about doing to others as you want others to do to you.

Furthermore, feminism has helped the world and obliterated useless misconceptions and culture(s). Why must a lady have a male as a sponsor before she can rent an apartment because she's single? That's what feminism has done to help the society. It has given rights to my sister, nieces, female cousins and definitely my future daughter(s) to do things hitherto they weren't allowed to do or achieve. Saying that women have to put up with terms like "men are polygamous by nature"; which gives you the freewill to cheat isn't fair whatsoever.

Nevertheless, there are fanatics in any system or movement. However, feminism, whichever way you look at it has contributed to global development and advancement. It has given rights to those who didn't have any, hope to the downtrodden, opportunities to those who didn't have any to grab, dreams to those who never had any, education to illiterates and many more.

I'm proud to be a feminist.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by mickeymimi: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gender equality is the believe that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities..as in social , political and economic equality of the sexes. Letting them have more power in the affairs of the country, equality in salay &wages, and more women in position of power. It's about empowering women, changing the way the world perceive their strength and helping them to realise their full potential, so that they can contribute to well being of their communities ,nation and moving it forward.

We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back....67 countries in the world have female presidents or prime ministers...

Fighting for women's right has often become synonymous with man~hating. The old lesson of submissiveness and fragility made women victims, Women are much more than that today, a woman can be a businesswoman , artist , politician and still be a good wife that respects her husband.

The Gender equality bill is not about your marriage or what you do in it... or being an African man that doesn't want to be dominated by his wife.
Seriously marriage should not be about equality .....it should be about acceptance , support and tolerance... your wife cld become the president tomorrow.....

We are different precisely in order to realise our need of one another. The good thing in Nigeria now is that ..we now have female governors ...senators..and hopefully one day we will start having female presidents... we now have lots of women coming out to campaign , protest or speak out against some unacceptable things happening in the society..

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
kikies:

I think in d real sense dats wat u understand, bin a feminist simply means u want to b treated same way men r treated
If u work same number of hrs den ur pay shld b same etc
N I support dat......I hope u understand now
Or Berra still u check it up from ur dictionary
feminism is mainly addressing dogma and societal norms dat are anti-women. Women liberation from "bondage". It has nothing to do with marriage for God's sake. Why do you all use marriage as cover to cover up insecurity and your proclivity to dominate a woman for God's sake. A relationship between a wife and husband is well explained and assumed understood and agreed upon b4 a man makes a woman his wife. Can we not bring anything "marriage" to feminism? It reeks of ignorance and insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by kikies(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
feminism is mainly addressing dogma and societal norms dat are anti-women. Women liberation from "bondage". It has nothing to do with marriage for God's sake. Why do you all use marriage as cover to cover up insecurity and your proclivity to dominate a woman for God's sake. A relationship between a wife and husband is well explained and assumed understood and agreed upon b4 a man makes a woman his wife. Can we not bring anything "marriage" to feminism? It reeks of ignorance and insecurity.

I'll beat u oooo
Did u see where I mentioned marriage now,we r saying d same thing jst dat u r too quick to........
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Shym3xx: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Lol, Oh you poor thing! Is that what the sporadic "LOLs" were for, to assure me you're having a fun time? Totally unnecessary, if you didn't you wouldn't be here, would you. I might not have worked tirelessly to convince you of this, but you haven't raised my blood pressure either.

But it's clear that your imagination has taken a beating; you've reverted to the "go-to" qualifications that some men (enough to be considered a trend) use for women when they're frustrated - "emotional". Next, when the temperature rises further, I would expect "LovePeddler". It's typical and good indication of your true state of mind within an argument. "LOLs" won't serve to disguise that.

You do realize that neither of us has anything of worth to say to one another and the reason we are keeping this up is because we each want to have the "last word". One of us gets bored enough to let go and the other can stand on the table screaming: I Won!

Well, it's time for me to begin my OITNB binge. So get on that table!
We'll exchange further unpleasantries in the future, God willing. I'll be wearing the same raggedy name; indication that self deprecation is my thing. You're going to have to try really hard if you want me to feel insulted. Or even get "emotional". I should remember to punctuate with LOLs to appeal to your sensibilities.

I'm more out-of-the-box than you think, so an answer to that last question wouldn't be helpful because you've based it on assumptions that do not apply. That's all I'm going to say on that issue; I'm sorry I couldn't provide you any lascivious details to jerk off to

Lol, what’s there not to find amusing while conversing with someone whose beliefs are like a conceptual Tower of Babel and proverbial air castle? I’m ya conscience and I noticed ya heart was beating faster than usual – with ya blood pressure higher than normal. Am I lying? – it’s evident in ya retorts lol. I’m just here to laugh – too bad you’re my victim today loool.

Imagination doesn’t take beatings – it can only be stretched far beyond its normal scope, to newer grounds. And that’s a good thing. Alas, I never needed to use my imagination to see the emotions evident in ya last retort. It’s about being cognisant with pattern arguments induced by emotional impulses follow loool. I remember you’d agree with me the last time we conversed on a different subject-matter that ya emotions do get the best of you sometimes, hence I offered to be coach you on how to make logic supplant emotions. Old habits they say; never die lol.

No, men should always have the last word as a sign of authority. That’s the natural order. Or do I need to remind you? Loool

OITNB? Now I see where you got ya own idea of feminism from and why you believe there’s a woman race with orange skin tone like orange men lol. And this is me thinking that due to ya ethnicity and cultural background - you’d be more into The Colour Purple. Just don’t let Alice Walker get hold of you for grouping her as the same race as traditional feminists, else she’s gonna go ghetto on ya arse lol. Leave fiction alone and get with the real world.

Lmao @ self-deprecation being your thing, when you and I know ya handle is ya favourite cartoon character. In essence, you’re a cartoon character and ya understanding of the ideology you staunchly support, is from a fictional TV series. Can you now see why you’re my tool for comic relief? Lool.

How can you “think out of the box” but accept a disposition you think is based on my assumption and put yourself in a box I created for you? That sentence is an oxymoron and it exemplifies how you keep contradicting yourself from post to post. If you actually think out-of-the-box – you wouldn’t let me put you in a box. Be free. You just lost more points on the feminism grading table for this one looool. Get under my tutelage asap (Rocky) – I’m trying to raise real feminists loool.
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, what’s there not to find amusing while conversing with someone whose beliefs are like a conceptual Tower of Babel and proverbial air castle? I’m ya conscience and I noticed ya heart was beating faster than usual – with ya blood pressure higher than normal. Am I lying? – it’s evident in ya retorts lol. I’m just here to laugh – too bad you’re my victim today loool.

Imagination doesn’t take beatings – it can only be stretched far beyond its normal scope, to newer grounds. And that’s a good thing. Alas, I never needed to use my imagination to see the emotions evident in ya last retort. It’s about being cognisant with pattern arguments induced by emotional impulses follow loool. I remember you’d agree with me the last time we conversed on a different subject-matter that ya emotions do get the best of you sometimes, hence I offered to be coach you on how to make logic supplant emotions. Old habits they say; never die lol.

No, men should always have the last word as a sign of authority. That’s the natural order. Or do I need to remind you? Loool

OITNB? Now I see where you got ya own idea of feminism from and why you believe there’s a woman race with orange skin tone like orange men lol. And this is me thinking that due to ya ethnicity and cultural background - you’d be more into The Colour Purple. Just don’t let Alice Walker get hold of you for grouping her as the same race as traditional feminists, else she’s gonna go ghetto on ya arse lol. Leave fiction alone and get with the real world.

Lmao @ self-deprecation being your thing, when you and I know ya handle is ya favourite cartoon character. In essence, you’re a cartoon character and ya understanding of the ideology you staunchly support, is from a fictional TV series. Can you now see why you’re my tool for comic relief? Lool.

How can you “think out of the box” but accept a disposition you think is based on my assumption and put yourself in a box I created for you? That sentence is an oxymoron and it exemplifies how you keep contradicting yourself from post to post. If you actually think out-of-the-box – you wouldn’t let me put you in a box. Be free. You just lost more points on the feminism grading table for this one looool. Get under my tutelage asap (Rocky) – I’m trying to raise real feminists loool.

God, this kind of ignorance is just criminal! You're all over the place.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Shym3xx: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

God, this kind of ignorance is just criminal! You're all over the place.

Lol.

Lol.

Woman race induced by OITNB lol.

The woman race sure thinks out of the box lool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dumps Nina For Cee-C (Screenshot) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) / Chinyere Wilfred & Human Statue That Looks Like A Robot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.