Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (50747 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Emyben(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
xharder:
Hmm, they are not only smart, they are the lords of the west....

Yoruba ronu grin grin grin

Guy, you are Wicked. You just want some fellas to go drink poison.
The names i saw in those photos are clearly Yoruba'ish'. I just hope their kinsmen here who are still living in denial of current realities wakes up and face the herculean task facing them. Or else, in the next 30 to 40 years, the remaining 55% of their lands which have not been bought by Igbos will be finally acquired and even their Baales will be Igbos.

The truth hurts but it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by mercyville: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
ancientbanana:
the UN smart state is inhabited by lots of the smart states ppl. Africa the dull ppl was once inhabited by d whites, which helped gave d blacks small sense

THE SUPPOSED SMART PPL LEARNING TO WEAR CLOTHES IN 1920 grin AND STILL NOT HAVING THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE SW WITH ALL THE MANIPULATIONS OF THEIR MAN NNAMDI AZIKIWE WHEN HE WAS AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS.YORUBAS STILL HAD ALL THE DEVELOPMENTS wink

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by YaksonFCA(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bayelsa no dey among?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
#PROUDLY nwa-ABIA.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by mercyville: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emyben:

The names i saw in those photos are clearly Yoruba'ish'. I just hope their kinsmen here who are still living in denial of current realities wakes up and face the herculean task facing them. Or else, in the next 30 to 40 years, the remaining 55% of their lands which have not been bought by Igbos will be finally acquired and even their Baales will be Igbos.

If you live in Lagos,the reality is that Igbos do not have 1/5 of the land owned by Kwarans and they don't make mouths grin
ALL THE LAND STILL BELONG TO YORUBAS AT THE END... grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
It's a known fact that Almajiris_ don't have High IQs...doubt me?. Just take a look at the GCFR Dullard_...if you still doubt then you a pathological liar and living in self denial.

But Ben Bruce anyone can "Cram" high school material, take a look at The brain drain of Nigerian immigrants and you find most geniuses are from the south west then like 35% from the east...just a wild guess, not necessarily true.
The most popular Nigerians that are successful worldwide are igbos

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Na only okpa una sabi produce. cheesy

Chaii see as u dey yab us after u don chaoo our okpa finish ... godiswatchingyou
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emyben:

Don't let them come after u ohhh ...Igbo's giving Yoruba heartache since 1960
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Emyben(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
mercyville:

If you live in Lagos,the reality is that Igbos do not have 1/5 of the land owned by Kwarans and they don't make mouths grin
ALL THE LAND STILL BELONG TO YORUBAS AT THE END... grin

Deep inside you, you know you are lying. Keep lying to yourself. Realities on ground disagrees with ya imaginations or should i say Hallucination?

Now, you are giving yourself hope with Kwara.
Kwarans ko, kwarans ni.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emyben:

I want to believe that you are educated, right? And you also know that making claim without facts to back it is foolish and uneducated,right?

Now,lets forget all the tribal-sh and Base our assumption on facts and figures,do you agree?

Now,go ahead now and dig up your facts that states the numbers of land bought and own by SE people,will you?

Oga go. I will be here waiting but,failure to do so? You are.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

You will be surprised how little they know about the Quran and it takes just a few to make bombs and if they made it, their IQ would reason that ita completely illogical.

No, My hero is President Obama not Gej, I don't follow Nigerian politics

My bad @ last sentence
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
youmour:
This bayelsa senator talks like a dullard and a drunk atimes,how the fvck will you keep praising other states yet you are not even doing anything to help your kinsmen..smh d!ckhead

Someone spoke the truth and you want crucify am, nah wah.
BMB is not like other Naija politicians, besides changing his kinsmen won't happen overnight nah.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emyben:

Deep inside you, you know you are lying. Keep lying to yourself. Realities on ground disagrees with ya imaginations or should i say Hallucination?

Now, you are giving yourself hope with Kwara.
Kwarans ko, kwarans ni.

Lamaoooooo grin
Forget all these brain sarcasm and quit the childish stuff.

WTF is deep inside him?

Bring your fact down and quit the stuff already.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Emyben(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
tripoli007:

Don't let them come after u ohhh ...Igbo's giving Yoruba heartache since 1960

I am not up for any sort of Argument this morning with anyone at a. Looking at the above posts especially the photo attachments of a Yoruba discussion group where they discussed their problems and ways to tackle it, one can easily deduce the travails of the West. They were being honest enough to admit their problems.

Over the months, i have come to see that in Nairaland, tribal superiority and bigotry leads. In the face of obvious calamities, we will always pretend like all is well with our tribes.

If they want to lie to cover up their shame, na their wahala. Nothing concern me. Shikena

Am not here to mince word. I only say things as they are, shikena.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
jide219:
Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion another person can come out and say borno and kano are the smartest,for ben to say those states are the smartest that his is own business,no hating though but edo and abia will not come out from 1 to 20 smartest states i know this because i ve lived in both states.

In a healthy nation Abia would be an industrialized state, due to the ingenuity and enterprising nation of its people, still they are forging ahead despite years of poor leadership and little to zero govt developmental projects..
Where u dey get ur own facts from sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
johnwizey:
Bayelsa state no dey dere No wonder you are dull. Well people from dat region are smart truly cos it takes someone smart to be able to smuggle drugs into all these advanced countries.
u fool
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Jlow2: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
if ur from the south and ur region is not mentioned , pls dont hate.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
is WAEC result out? somebody pls help me with the answer
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by flimsy2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL grin..

Not here for toto measuring competition but Abia remains the first alphabetically, educationally and rich with human and natural resources.

Tarred road reach my compound kpomkwem in the 80's grin
lolz abeg help me tell am.....

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emyben:

I am not up for any sort of Argument this morning with anyone at a. Looking at the above posts especially the photo attachments of a Yoruba discussion group where they discussed their problems and ways to tackle it, one can easily deduce the travails of the West. They were being honest enough to admit their problems.

Over the months, i have come to see that in Nairaland, tribal superiority and bigotry leads. In the face of obvious calamities, we will always pretend like all is well with our tribes.

If they want to lie to cover up their shame, na their wahala. Nothing concern me. Shikena

Am not here to mince word. I only say things as they are, shikena.

Lmaoooo

Dude, there is no gainsaying that the issue of tribal-ish is a big issue on here but that being said, we also have educated, reason fellas.
Hence, it's a must to always back your claim with facts because the world is watching lest you are consider unfit or incapable to engage in intellectual discussion.

Politics isn't for people like you if you can't back your claim then quit here already and stop believing individuals assumptions or what your brother told you in aligbo.

Next time, whenever you pull off figures you'd better be ready to back it up.

grin

Nannnsenzzz
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
ITSAWRAPWORLD:
Only educational growth? Using majorly educational growth is insufficient
Whatever yardstick he used, Anambra must be listed. A state that is not really oil-producing, yet doesn't owe workers' a dime.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by DerKaiser: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Yes '' na only okpa'' yet you fools wouldn't stop flocking to Enugu to enjoy its hospitality, civility and serenity.

Why do some of you Igbos lack shame on these forums?

Always there to pull each other down.

Shameless lot.

Btw, the fulanis have been dealing with guys down there. I heard a whole community was deserted last week just on the rumour of few fulanis wandering nearby. Mumu.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by logica(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
LMAO. What they have been doing right? They call it "Miracle Center" and expo. The same intelligent people are the ones I read their posts here on Nairaland? undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:

wicked knockout punch !
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
facelessangel:
Even in Edo and Rivers that are mentioned, you will find out that it's the factor that made those state to appear in the list.

Igbos in Rivers are in majority why we have a lot of igbos living in Edo.

Proudly superior tribe
Igbo is the chosen tribe. Nigerians should thank Almighty God for having the Igbos in this country!
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by arresa: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
Then Ben Bruce is not smart by sitting his business headquarter in an UN-SMART state like Lagos.

You beat me to it...

Is this even what the people of bayelsa voted for him to do?

Even though Bayelsa sent him to the Senate, but one state he doesn't talk about and totally ignored is Bayelsa.

What a waste of space and valuable votes..
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by obaino860: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
ITSAWRAPWORLD:
Only educational growth? Using majorly educational growth is insufficient

Of what use is educational growth without a proportional economic development?

are u OK,,,are their economy not developed,,get brain please
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by obaino860: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
southpole:
They are also the smartest in kidnapping, armed robbery, drug pushing, 419 ...... what an irony?

sorry oh....no die of headache oh!!!!!.....brown roof republican
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Theoflux(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
johnwizey:
Bayelsa state no dey dere No wonder you are dull. Well people from dat region are smart truly cos it takes someone smart to be able to smuggle drugs into all these advanced countries.
My Edo remains.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Danniscott(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
Then Ben Bruce is not smart by sitting his business headquarter in an UN-SMART state like Lagos.

You and your likers are the most unsmart people for not reading the thread .....Educational background was used as yardstick , not business or population. Olodo
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
jide219:
Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion another person can come out and say borno and kano are the smartest,for ben to say those states are the smartest that his is own business,no hating though but edo and abia will not come out from 1 to 20 smartest states i know this because i ve lived in both states.
Eyaah, kpele.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abagworo:
There's a State in Nigeria that has been producing the highest number of graduates by a very wide margin for the past 25 to 30 years. It is by far unarguably the most educated State in Nigeria.
Which state is that? Name it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.