Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68608 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by franzis(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Explorers:

Oh...Sorry for that bro. I searched the topic before posting it o, but didn't see it.
no qualms bro...we win some...we lose some

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nellybank(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Receive sense in chisos name. Amen
isobomac2:
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by princeBlack77(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:
Logical guy with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need the fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps. She will respect you forever without knowing you kept the cash.
I think you gat a point broh

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by amzee(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Check my profile na! Na simple question I ask and u don dey curse me? Ur parents no train you well?
See as u dey smell sef (covers nose). I no get tym 4 FOOLS.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by McPower(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Who am I not to forgive.
Reaping the fruit of my labour
From her tone of plea,we shall still see for corner
No intention to burn great bridges
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by chukham(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
I go call her and make her swear na d whole money she drop.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by waldigit: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Prodigee:
I Go Collect Am Sharpaly

Hmm God the Money. Anyway there is no crime in it. But, reluctantly is better after listening to what she has as to her explanation.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by lizzy2beth28: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
isobomac2:
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766

Like you can't find a girl for yourself, with out social media shocked
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by 124mumsy: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Billiondoe:
Sharap there and Gerrarahia. Each person to his/ her jollof rice.
OK!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Explorers(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I have seen no NL guy has true love for their babes. I was looking for that one comment that would differ, but alas all of you seem to be the same.

Lol.....Love of money.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by hrykanu231(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Bellfun:
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!

Imagine if all diz likes was converted to dollars

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
I'll take it and enlarge my business and frm the proceeds I'll marry a more finer,and more beautiful gal younger than her with this kind of economy.... life goes on... hahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by taxsman(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Shes gone na, what can you do? Take as a parting gift from your friend.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by dauntless15(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Ghen ghen dollars not even naira, haba na love i go chop? If all breakups are like this I'll be making sure i breakup with two girls in a day.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Oahray: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
I'd make sure I ruin her with a part of it and she knows it's courtesy the money she left me, and then maybe keep the rest smiley
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Mosb(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Bellfun:

lol

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ray69: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
What if it's a trap from d girl. To c. If. D guy really loves her,and played. These on him, what if d money his faked.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obstead200(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:
Logical guy with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need the fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps. She will respect you forever without knowing you kept the cash.
Baddest Boy!!! tongue tongue tongue grin
with a bad coded brain grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ariyoola(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
I will take it....nd forgive her immediatly cos we do offend God nd he forgive us
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by badonkadonk: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

I go just write am receipt for the goods and services purchased...
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
THE FACE OF THE MAN ON THE DOLLAR SAYS "I PITY UR GENERATION"
NA FAKE DOLLAR!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by youngest85(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Bellfun:

Lemme jst make it '1000 likes'

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Bellfun:

Dude ur sick....na real forgiveness ooo i tell you...with such dough u will cure heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Wu she epp? :-/, money can bring joy
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Jok3r(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

pick it up and move on..
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by theEYe21(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
He can take the money and run away grin
MrSly:

played herself or not she just paid off the guy. It is left for him to either accept or reject the price. But as for forgiveness,the guy must cos nursing hate in his hrt might consume him.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by mobiy007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Explorers:

I will call you and ask for the rest because i know he gave you more than that
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by charlydamianpat(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
i will keep the money and wait after she is fully married to the guy bcoz the guy and my baby might have beeen under the influence of something which might indict me later if proper care is not taken. Gbam.......
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by VictorRomanov: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
amzee:

See as u dey smell sef (covers nose). I no get tym 4 FOOLS.

E no dey hard to know mumu!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by seangy4konji: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hustlers don't cherish free gifts.

Here is joy when you hustle for the $ and £ when spending the fruit of your labor.

Go to hell with your 25k $.

Who tell you say seem no deh pay 500 k$

RR Wraith thinzzzz.

Go big or home.

Ps. I hit it first.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ezepresscp: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will gladly accept the parting gift and let her go becos if she loved me she wouldn't leave me becos another has more money. To cut matter Short. I will even call her and tell her don't come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.