Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68592 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by uyisteven(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

Would even offer the guy my side chick sef...plus her sister...

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
isobomac2:
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766

cc: ebonyeyes88 .....grintongue
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Ritzy92(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
loomer:
If I no collect am with two hands make my hand bend
thief

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Fawklicant: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will ask her to break up with me all over again.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by onatisi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
First of all I will thank God for blessing my hustles
Then I will call the man and pray for him for God to continue blessing him
Lastly I will offer them my house anytime they are in town

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by uyisteven(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
loomer:
If I no collect am with two hands make my hand bend

****Nowadays, people have mastered the technique of using legs to pick up money...don't wori bro...ur hands are completely safe...
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by omenka1: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
For dis harsh economy wey dollar scarce pass diamond? how l go joke with dat kain hard currency, something wey nairabet no fit giv me upon my hussle. lf l c dat kain money l don kukuma turn bureau de changer oo

ln kcee's voice.........
as a bureau de changer......
international bureau de changer .......
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by swaggprofessor(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."
Abeg when u wake up let me know.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Essienblaze(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
For this hard weather na dive i go the cash
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sorry accepted, don't do it again o...next time if you want to do something like this, you need to discuss it with me...I love you boo..I.e. making out and generally smooching... wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
WiLdFLame:

cc: ebonyeyes88 .....grintongue
WiLdFLame Don't you ever throw my name around on this site you infested crackpipe. Your mother is the olosho why don't you refer him to her?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Mavrick2012: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Onyochejohn:
this Op yi sef, why do u think I always going to church go dey shout like dog say make God bless me, God come pick my call finish, no be to go pay tithe remain ni! Op com dey ask QUESTION.
tithe? on that huge amount of money? hmm,am suspecting u r related to a clergy.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by mastermind2020(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Bellfun post=46810407]Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !![/quote
na the truth b that]

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Taryur3(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just that this can't come to reality because the babe self won't drop the money to the broke nigga.if it's a movie
..I will just take the money and blessed both of them for a fruitful marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by flyingofficer: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Well, The Answer Is Simple And Straightforward cool

Since the OP is actually assuming the scenario and it ain't happening or going to happen sef. Then My Answer Is . . undecided

I Will Stop Assuming And Be Thinking The Reality How That Dollars Is Gon Be My Hard Earned Money One Day" angry

U re der-tks
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by rhektor(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chuksemi:
That's roughly 25k to 30k Dollars. In this era of Dollar scarcity.

Oh, well, being a christian, I just have to practice my religion. Forgive and forget. I would attend their child naming ceremony with so much happiness for the couple.

Money is the new God.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by frisky2good(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
If I think am twice, make I die there. Even if na test, she no fit ever see that money collect back

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
[b][/b]I will gladly take the money, call her immediately and ask her to break up with me again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by RavinWolf(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
blessed is the hand that receiveth... The Lord works in mysterious ways... Dreams do come true!

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Eluwilussit(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bellfun:
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!

grin grin grin Nigga you are damn smart. grin grin grin. Damage had been done already. Make the best of it. With that cash, you will get many others. As light is to moth, so is cash to humans.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
theEYe21:
she should know you can't buy love and forgiveness. grin She just played herself grin
guy leave dat tin. Anything can be bought now
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by forreelinc(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Explorers:

angry ehn what rubbish if na me babe do this thing I will track her down

And pray for her grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ChappyChase: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
obinnashady:
lol...don't get excited boy,u are not in my league.

There's no room for comparison

cos doing that would mean comparing Barca or Real to Asante kotoko fc.

fvck off my mention

dirty,smelly scum of the earth

Shame don make the broda remove him Dp cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
happen?
u will be the first to collect the money without thinking twice
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ALAYORMII: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
If I catch myself sey I no collect am
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Will accept it and double move on without look back grin
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ybalogs(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rhetorical question!!!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by lyfeonweb1: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
I knew my girl was cheating on me when she said she's at the mall with shade, while shade was laying next to me.

lyfeonweb.com
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by SunnyJose(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
HE prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies...
weytin do my hand wey i no feast... omo nah GODWIN.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nonso92(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will gladly take it, when papa dey collect bride price, me go dey collect girlfriend price.
#Shikena
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by SunnyJose(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
HE prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies...
weytin do my hand wey i no go feast... omo nah GODWIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.