Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357455 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2012
There is a song that our God has put in your mouth. In this month U will sing that song. Our Father says that he has heard Your Prayers!!! Be still and know that He is God. For your shame U will have double and for your pains triple. Weep no more for your laughter has come. PEACE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2012
^^^^^^
Amen. Thank you Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Amen amen amen !.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
AMEn mamaT

Hello all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hello mums,
As the Lord decreed fruitfulness to all His creation, I decree that we are all fruitful, therefore, every contrary report speaking against God's decree is cancelled in Jesus name because He himself bore our infirmities in His body. May the Lord use the fruit of our body for His glory. Amen

@Pink22,
On your request for organic apple cider vinegar a while back, if you still need it, pls check Medplus Abuja for the Organic Apple cider vinegar with the mother as someone here said. Their Lagos branch sells as I happened upon it a while back.

Have a glorious sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks so much alwaystrue , will check on them God bless u with twins

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Where is Alwaystrue to Shout a loud Amen angry . If na knackson mataz I for see ya post shaperly grin . AMEN AMEN & AMEN ojare Pink22. But na Twins boys ooo! Alwaysbaby needs strong tin tongue .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin cheesy grin cheesy
AMEN AMEN AMEN!
@Prophetess Pink, thank you for the prayer. May the Lord bring this great decree to pass in Jesus name.

@Mamatriplets,
Twin boys abi? Yes o! Loooooool, Kai! Strong thing! cool, na Songs of Solomon be the text for your church today?
Ha! Knackson matters Mama triplets? Today na Sunday, you suppose dey rest na. This your antenna strong o. Na only knackson things u dey hear, hmmmmn, no wonder na so so triplets u go dey born.
I like people like you wey know diaself sha, nothing do you. Carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Alwaysbaby, lololololol grin grin grin . U are sooo mischievous!!! See me laffing anyhow. @Chi16, as day dey break tomorrow go and do a blood preg test as na belle U don carry so ooooo! Don't let me remind U ooo!grin Make we for know say the Prayers dey work wella!!! @Alwaysbaby, U are next in LINE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin grin grin
Amen

Amen
grin grin grin

Agrin M grin E grin N

Seriously I do not know if to smile first and say Amen, say Amen and smile or be saying Amen smiling, MamaT. Na me prayer boku for like this today. I say Amen and Yes Lord.

Hmmmm, MamaT, but I don dey suspect you sha, this one wey you dey arrange the line. E be like say lipsrsealed
Anyway, one thing is for sure, our miracle babies have started manifesting this season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Alwaystrue this God will embarrass you, no be God wait and see.
Mamatriplets nothing do u just tell wetin dey happen b4 those triplets announce you o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Chi,you are blessed, pls go and do blood pg test,as MomaT has advised, it will be a great miracle.

How is your DH? There is nothing impossible for God.

MamaT, the cram cram you are feeling is implantation cramps in Jesus name, this is your season, she who waters shall be watered.

@AlwaysT, MamaT has declared, I say amen to her prayers for you.

@udoka, am sure you are cool, receive favour from the Lord.

@Sasi m, congrats, the God who did this for you will bring your LO to full term, no shaking.

I will try and post the url link of the Holy Ghost congress tomorrow so that those of us who can't make it there can watch or listen to it live and receive their miracles live. We went out today for the 'ipolongo congress'(congress awareness), I am so certain that these signs shall follow everyone that attend and there shall be wonders.

Just come believing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
skimpychick: @alwaystrue n waistbead thank you so so much.would call him right away.

@ skimpymum- I have a bottle of fertilaid I bought and only used 1 capsule when i learnt I didn't need it. I want to dash it out instead of it lying fallow. You can maail me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com I stay aaround slere lagos! Or anybody interested within my axis
All d best peeps!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2012
@Pink22, I am expectant o. The Lord is already confirming His word via signs and wonders. Your testimony is settled. Ah, bone MamaTriplets o, person fit hide good thing? No matter how much she try cover am, her triplet belle go embarass her. No hiding place.

@Omonikiba, thanks so much o. You will testify shortly.

@greenfruits,
How are you holding up? It is well, your fruits will continually ripen.

@Udoka,
Cast all your cares on the Lord,for He cares for you.

@All,
It is another new week. As you go about your business continually count your blessings and you will be surprised what the Lord has done and is doing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Alwaysmama thanks for checking on me my dear
am still der o, I will like to start next month cos for now hv stop everything,

@all baby dust to us all God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Alwaysbaby Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! It is settled.
Udosky i personally miss u and am beginning to get worried ***hugs***
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
@Udoka2 i hope you are fine?IT IS WELL with you IJN! Amen! kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2012
@Chi16 am really touched my dear and I feel wat u feel. But like u rightly sed God is on d throne. He is not man dat he shuld lie, so his words must cme to pass. For evry tear dat u hve shed God wil compensate u, jst b strong and hve faith. Wenevr am dwn I always try to count my blessings cos it reminds me dat things culd really b worse. As long as thrs life thrs hope, ur children are lined up and waiting to cme out. The final chapter has been written and we knw d end of d story no matter wat d Drs report says, so let dat comfort you and gve u joy. U are fruitful and u must multiply, dats all u need to sleep peacefully.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2012
awwww, Chi16, it is well dear, everything that needs to be renewed in you and your hubby's reproductive system will be completed and settled this month IJN. wait upon the Lord, be of good courage and the Lord will continue to strengthen you.

@Sasi, congrats...wishing you a H&H9Ms.

@All, whatever that is holding back God's manifestation in our lives shall be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire IJMN. because the Lord has already done it and whoever is contending with God's glory in our lives is crushed by Heavenly hosts in the name of the FATHER, the SON AND the HOLY SPIRIT (AMEN).

Have a glorious and stress-free day!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Chi16, I was shedding tears while reading ur post. It is well my dear.don't worry belive that this wld be d last af you ll see before d + PG. God can do it. Nothing is impossible for him to do. He is able. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Am so sorry Chi16, we all have cried a lot of tears but the heavens will be open upon us all very soon IJN . Take heart dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ All that are in God's waiting room, Daddy G.O Adeboye declare to us that our womb shall receive the visitors of joy and all the dead womb shall come alive. Amennnnnnnnn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2012
@stevade amen. pls if you are not able to make it there, pls click on this link and stay connected. http://congress.rccgnet.org/live/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks omonikiba,i lived inside camp so am there live nd direct.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hi mamas of glorious generations, celebrate wit me A̶̲̥̅♏ a year older 2day.As daddy has prophesied yestiday about dead wombs coming alive,and by d reason of d perfect date 2day 12/12/12 dat signals bountiful harvest and total restoration,receive ur glorious babies IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello Mamas, How Una dey? Yes U! How U dey? Y U dey smile? Yes of course I can see U!!! U tink say I b ya spiritual mama for norrin? cheesy cheesy cheesy . This thread has been too quiet oooo! Wata guan? I know so many things are running tru our minds as d year is about to come to a close. For those that AF caught up wit, they are weeping n saying 'O Lord, so dis year has ended again just like that? will U leave me empty handed? So my Baby I prayed for in January, Sowed seeds for, Fasted for, Prayed for, Wept for, Believed for did not Manifest? While those that are still in thier 2WW are saying 'My Father, My Father pls remember ur handmaid for the blessing of the womb, don't allow me go empty handed, let this year be my year, O Lord do not fosake me. Hmmmmm...*sighs* The tension amongst us is high, I can feel it. Today is 12/12/12. The woman of the issue Blood was sick for 12years when she touched Jesus, Jairus daughter was 12years old when Jesus healed her, the disciples of Jesus were 12 in number, 12 baskets were remaining after Jesus fed the 5,000 men. Let Us Key into Today being a Miraculous day. My Prayer for US today is that as we Reach out to touch God May all our sorrows dry up. May the Good Lord Perfect all that concerns YOU in this season. May Miracle Babies be Released to U. Some of Us will see AF & still be Pregnant!!! It has happened before & is still happening. Cheer Up, God is on the Throne! Nor be Baby? U go get am, PLENTY! Pls let US all come in & say hi ESP UDOKA, abeg only hi. kiss kiss kiss Delay is not Denial!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Can someone pls tell me of d possibility of conceptn after fibroid surgery, i'v bn ttc for a year and half and recently found out i have fibroid. My gyne has recommended surgery but i'm very scared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
@napa...my cousin got married 2005; did fibroid surgery 2006 and she av 3 kids now. Two boys and a girl. So i think is possible but why not look for medication to shrink it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.