Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397186 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Waladade4luv(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2017
lavivaavril:
pls have sex whenever you like. People get pregnant everyday without even knowing, don't give yourself rules upon rules cos of TTC. Enjoy it. However, some people have cause to believe sex can disturb the fertilized egg or something. I've heard of cases where woman abstained during 2ww and got bfps so I think it all depends on body type/ luck.

Thanks so much, my patners mentality is actually sex can actually disturb d faterlized egg and its good to abstain from it after d fatile window and even for some months after conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2017
ogunbekun:
Mama, no vex. For natural ways to balance the hormones and regulate the cycle, you can use vitex.

For the fibroid, mamas have used ACV and BSM, together with castor oil pack and they have noticed reduction in size or even disappearing.

Some Dr's sef, how can he give you clomid and not monitor, you might want to change docs, no time for trial and error doctor.

For natural ways of inducing ovulation, Bitterley therapy for CD 1-10, eating fufu and okro soup. Also the supplement - black cohosh is said to work as a natural clomid.

I wish us all the best of luck

Thank you ma'am.... I changed Dr immediately I noticed his error, and my new gynae seem to know her onions well...
How much of the bitter leaf juice do I need to drink; a full glass cup, half, quarter? Can I use it alongside Clomid, or is it better to just stick to one?
On what days of my cycle do I use the vitex?
Can the location and size of the fibroid hinder conception in any way, cos it has been exactly this sams size for 3yrs now.
Sorry for my too many questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
@ folash, hope you have gotten answer to your question ma? Wish you short n fruitful stay here in Jesus name amen.[/quote]
Yes ma'am... Thank u, and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Waladade4luv:

Thanks so much, my patners mentality is actually sex can actually disturb d faterlized egg and its good to abstain from it after d fatile window and even for some months after conception
Well, your partner has a point cos some people have successfully conceived after abstaining from sex after confirmed ovulation. No need to totally abstain but a TTC couple can choose to only have soft ,not too deep intercourse during the tww to prevent possible dislodging of any implanting egg. No rough play during this time. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
folash:

Thank you ma'am.... I changed Dr immediately I noticed his error, and my new gynae seem to know her onions well...
How much of the bitter leaf juice do I need to drink; a full glass cup, half, quarter? Can I use it alongside Clomid, or is it better to just stick to one?
Can the location and size of the fibroid hinder conception in any way, cos it has been exactly this sams size for 3yrs now.

@Mama Benignasweety, kindly help us on how to use the better leaf, garlic and clomid. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Please where can I get low feminal pills to buy in lag??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Waladade4luv(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Loisemm:

Well, your partner has a point cos some people have successfully conceived after abstaining from sex after confirmed ovulation. No need to totally abstain but a TTC couple can choose to only have soft ,not too deep intercourse during the tww to prevent possible dislodging of any implanting egg. No rough play during this time. Good luck.
Thanks so much, for the advice will take congnisance of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Michaeloben: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
How I Cleared My Stretch Marks Completely -Susan Shares Her Story.

It's every young woman's worse nightmare: looking down and finding those pinkish-purple lines emerging on fresh skin. It's the surprise no one ever really wants. Welcome to the world of stretch marks.

I'll admit, when I first saw stretch marks on my upper thighs during my sophomore year of high school, I thought they were hideous. I thought I would never wear another bathing suit again and submerged the small pinkish-purple stretch marks in mounds of concealer, coated in overpriced moisturizers and compounds of cocoa butter.

As a young woman, my weight has fluctuated. I have been considered every body type in the book, from "long and lengthy" to "big and broad." Height-wise most of my growing started very young, and I was already my full-grown height of 5'7" before the start of seventh grade. But I had always been fairly comfortable in my skin. My mom works in the field of women's empowerment, so while I watched other girls in my class fixate on a scale, I had learned from the best to love my body and that it was what was "on the inside" that matters most of all.

Yet as my lifestyle changed, so did my body. As a former dancer, I went from 8+ hours of dance a week to none. I started developing overnight and "filling up" my figure. Soon after, my stretch marks began to peek through and say hello.

When they first emerged, right below my hips, I had no idea what was going on. I thought I had rubbed up against something or that my skin was irritated. Soon more and more of the pinkish markings emerged to the surface.

I knew the truth. I had stretch marks. At fourteen years old. I remember crying to my mom, insisting for her to buy me some magical ointment or pill for my stretch marks to go away. Why me? I thought. Why so young?

I was ashamed. I wanted to shed my skin like a snake, replenish a new set that would free me of these markings. I feared what others would say. I feared what I would say, covering them up with expensive makeup, hiding them even in the winter when I wore jeans or tights just so I didn't need to face the sight of them.

All these continued up to when I came across a remedy that changed my life. I didn't believe it at first because I had used a lot of medication. I decided to give it a shot and to my greatest surprise, they started clearing with 4-6 weeks. There was no need to go through the pains of using lasers to clear the stretch marks.

They remedy has this soothing feeling when used. What I like most about it is that it has no side effects. This is what led me share this fantastic remedy with people out there that are battling with stretch marks.

For more information on how to get the remedy contact: +2348160968534 +2348027452082.
Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Waladade4luv:

its 50/50...bodies are different.
intense or,gansm is believed to have the capability to dislodge am implanting/implanted embryo.
2ndly implantation starts to occur in the 2nd wk of the 2ww, ie 4 to 10days after ovu, methinks its beta to err on the side of caution, u can bd for 1wk into the 2ww, and lets ur bodies mutually talk to you whether to bd or not during the other time.

the advantage of bding into the 2ww is to cover all bases incase of late ovulation, it has happened to me twice..i ovulated cd20/21.....(tvs on cd 19 showed i hadnt ovulated yet, as 2 mature follicles were sighted)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benignasweety:

Bitter leaf botanically called vernonia amygdalin shld be gotten fresh frm d plant. Collect about 25leaves and wash thoroughly. Then measure one cup of water and pour it in a clean bowl den start squeesing d leaves inside d water like u re washing cloth. D leaves will shrink and produce greeny foams. Stop wen ur water is totally green then seive to remove d leaves. Ready to drink.
Please dont refrigerate. If u cant get bitter leaves in ur area, try buying in stalks, it is better stored by spreading d leaves on a clean floor den collecting frm dia to make ur juice dan referigerating.
Happy Mid week maamas.
Thats the preparation ma, to be taken from Cd1-10

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beehandz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello house,
been a silent follower for some months now.
Bae had nipple discharge at sometime lastyr. she was placed on drugs and ran few test. Doc adviced HGC and everytn was perfect though fibroid was seen (can't remember d medical name) but d doc said the type doesn't affect conception or pregnancy.
Placed on a particular treatment/injection and ovulation monitor process (can't remember all d medical names) and at last #JesusDidIt. #ExpectantFatherThings. So happy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisenight: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
my husband and I used ttc herbal once, I’m pregnant! It’s so easy to use and I would highly recommend others try this product. We are thrilled on facebook: oduduwa ajakaye. C0040350D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Beehandz:
Hello house,
been a silent follower for some months now.
Bae had nipple discharge at sometime lastyr. she was placed on drugs and ran few test. Doc adviced HGC and everytn was perfect though fibroid was seen (can't remember d medical name) but d doc said the type doesn't affect conception or pregnancy.
Placed on a particular treatment/injection and ovulation monitor process (can't remember all d medical names) and at last #JesusDidIt. #ExpectantFatherThings. So happy

congratulations to you and your bae. she won't cast her young in Jesus name. Stress free 9months and safe delivery by the grace of God.
modified

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by somuadee: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello beautiful and precious people. How una dey

Please I need an answer.

1. Where can I get a good and affordable gyne in Abuja and its environment. I was using National Hospital but am tired of them.

2. Please what might be wrong with me. My menstruation has reduced from 3 days to 2 days while some months it will run for one and half days. This is making yours sincerely go gaga. May God help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Michaeloben:
How I Cleared My Stretch Marks Completely -Susan Shares Her Story.

What is this one again?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
somuadee:
hello beautiful and precious people. How una dey

Please I need an answer.

1. Where can I get a good and affordable gyne in Abuja and its environment. I was using National Hospital but am tired of them.

2. Please what might be wrong with me. My menstruation has reduced from 3 days to 2 days while some months it will run for one and half days. This is making yours sincerely go gaga. May God help us.

1. Nisa Premier in Jabi or Deda in Gwarimpa...I left Garki for Deda.

2. Stress, hormonal imbalance or diet change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
MummyJJ:
@blossomedcherry how are you and LO. Pls let us know how you are it is well.
Awww mummJJ I appreciate your concern e-hugs ma. My phone spoilt and dh wouldnt let me do nairaland with his phone cuz he said its an opportunity for me to rest. Am doing good and God has been faithful.
Hello mummies am fully back and this time am heading nowhere!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Loisemm:
Blossomedcherry , it haf tey small we no see ya brake light. Hope you and the babes are good. Take care of you dear
See my swtheart o. As I no come online you no even call me o. Iyam vexing for you ma. I trust you are good?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beehandz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
afagha:

congratulations to you and your bae. she won't cast her young before the appointed time in Jesus name. Stress free 9months and safe delivery by the grace of God.

Amen and thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Waladade4luv(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
mommatriplets:

its 50/50...bodies are different.
intense or,gansm is believed to have the capability to dislodge am implanting/implanted embryo.
2ndly implantation starts to occur in the 2nd wk of the 2ww, ie 4 to 10days after ovu, methinks its beta to err on the side of caution, u can bd for 1wk into the 2ww, and lets ur bodies mutually talk to you whether to bd or not during the other time.

the advantage of bding into the 2ww is to cover all bases incase of late ovulation, it has happened to me twice..i ovulated cd20/21.....(tvs on cd 19 showed i hadnt ovulated yet, as 2 mature follicles were sighted)
So meaning one should just stop for two wks, and i guess within those period the spam will also gather enough strenght for d next ovulation if not yet concieved
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good evening mothers by fire! I hail. I am waiting to hear another bfpooooi! pls announce!

@all ikorodu sisters I discovered that a pharmacy at ikorodu garage sell cabergolin and Vitex at 4000k &2100 respectively. they also sell many of d sups at affordable rates. in case u r searching. this is d caber I bot(6cap) never knew its this affordable.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Welcome back blossomedcherry. Happy to see you back.

Congratulations beehandz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
See my swtheart o. As I no come online you no even call me o. Iyam vexing for you ma. I trust you are good?
Chai oo wink
Do you know its just now that you said it that I remembered that I have your number!
My dear forgive me joor. Yeh...I am good. Glad to have you back. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
fpeter:

What is this one again?
Lmao grin
I can't laff enuf. Those Ppl can't stop. Na their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beehandz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
priscaver:
Good evening mothers by fire! I hail. I am waiting to hear another bfpooooi! pls announce!

@all ikorodu sisters I discovered that a pharmacy at ikorodu garage sell cabergolin and Vitex at 4000k &2100 respectively. they also sell many of d sups at affordable rates. in case u r searching. this is d caber I bot(6cap) never knew its this affordable.

Bae used Cabergolin for high Prolactin (though not this product) sourced for it from outside lagos at 7K
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by justt2006: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Sorry 4 d late reply, l have been a bit busy....
My Dr friend suggested DESLUTH( Delta state university teaching hospital) Oghara.
Other suggestions from other people were-
1. Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hosp Complex, lle lfe.
2. Nordica Hosp, lagos
3. Aminu Kano Teaching Hosp, Kano
I also heard most big hospitals (like Kelina Hosp , Gwarinpa, Abuja) also perform such sugeries.
Alright thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
priscaver:

thanks mama...abeg I need low feminal pills and how much?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Beehandz:

Bae used Cabergolin for high Prolactin (though not this product) sourced for it from outside lagos at 7K

by 4000k I meant 4k (four thousand naira)and 2100k meant 2k +100(two thousand one hundred naira)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Zino89:
thanks mama...abeg I need low feminal pills and how much?

Don't know that oooo I don't sell. I only visited check ROMMAR PHARMACY 29, Ayangburen Road, Ikorodu,
Lagos ,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
priscaver:

where in ikorodu pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
priscaver:

Don't know that oooo I don't sell. I only visited check ROMMAR PHARMACY 29, Ayangburen Road, Ikorodu,
Lagos ,
no vex a beg describe how to get there from ikorodu garage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
folash:

Blossomedcherry pls your input is needed here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.