Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413331 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dasha01: @bolateetoe, you need to pray seriously or you meet your pastor to pray for you cos this case is more spiritual than physical, some of my friends use to have same problems and i advised one that she should never tell her husband when she is ovulating cos her own was that her husband experiences impotency once he hears ovulation, so the girl took my advise and in less than 3 months she got pregnant, her daughter is 3yrs old and she is expecting another one now, another of my friend, her husband use to ask her the date of her period and he will calculate it by himself and will never show up at home till ovulation is over, for me during ovulation we get really aggressive and quarel and dh might go and lock himself up in the guest room or if there is no quarel he might want to remain in the parlour and watch TV (football) and tell me to go to the room dt he is coming so i will end up staying in bed and get angry till i fall asleep only to wake up around 4am and discovered that dh is not by my side and at the end he might just say after all we did it last month and u didnt get pregnant, so few months ago we went to see his friends pastor and he told us its an evil manipulation that they did against our marriage, that pregnancy cant occur when couples have serious misunderstanding during ovulation and he asked us to fast and pray to break that evil manipulation and since then we are now in perfect harmony and football cannot stand btw us, another of my friend is experiencing it presently and her husband is even a pastor and doesnt beleive he can be manipulated he quarels during ovulation and start getting Hot in 2ww and as soon as he bd Af will show up the following day and they will start praying again only to quarel during ovulation again.

I'm not saying that the devil wants anything good for God's children but to be honest, the strain and pressure during ovulation is responsible for a great deal of the quarrels. Many men can't handle pressure, I believe that women are emotionally stronger anytime. It is sometimes better that they don't know when you are ovulating to reduce that pressure. I know I didn't tell my husband, only when I discovered that I was pregnant smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Good morning @all. Hope the week is moving fine. Pardon my absence, just work, nothing man can do. @BlessedDiva seems U're away too. Welldone mamateniola, Dasha, mummyosa & all keeping this thread active. love U all. @tippex still awaiting ur update.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2014
@Dasha01 pls i need that woman's link. Email chinyereokigbo@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Hello beautiful people.
@miraclebaby ♍y sis, thanks for asking after Me, I'm good just busy but I always pop in to read update. Remain blessed dear
@all let's keep praying/praising until something happens.
It is certainly well with us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Good day all.
Please I need info about where I can get ovaboost in lagos and at what price.
DH can't find it in 3 pharmacy he went. Its like it is scarce somehow.
Kindly help us out abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
@everfaithful call this mobile its their abuja office,they will give you their lagos contact 07038886978
everfaithfulGod: Good day all.
Please I need info about where I can get ovaboost in lagos and at what price.
DH can't find it in 3 pharmacy he went. Its like it is scarce somehow.
Kindly help us out abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ayaakanoh thank u. I Will call d number asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
@everfaithful yall welcome,I just saw it in one pharmacy I went to pick some items now @ 1, issac john Street,beside army cartonment,leventis bus-stop.Mega care pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
@all good pm.please who knows where i can get wellman in lagos,and d price.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ayaakanoh, thank you so much.
DH has bought it from their lagos distributor (samuel) through the number u gave me.
He got it for 7k.
Thanks for helping out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
@everfaithful you can't imagine d price I saw it at that pharmacy #12,800,im happy you are able to get it cheaper,those abuja pple are d direct distributor of all fairhaven products,#12,800 to #7000,that's a big rip-off.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ayaakanoh. #12,800 ? The gap is too much. Some people always take advantage of ttc people and it is unfair.
I pray we shall celebrate our victory over unfruitfulness with living children in jesus name.

@ all, hope you all enjoyed your day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
@mom123 peeping things...........lol. How bori?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mom123: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2014
l

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning house.hope we all sleep well.abeg make una answer meoo,where i can get WellMan in lagos and d price.thank u 4 quick reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
@Godsgrace2013, you can get it from any big pharmacy depending on where you live, they even have a pack that contains His and Hers. Conception for #2,500
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good day beautiful mums & handsome dads in d house. Thank God its fri.
Hummmm dis ttc is seriously tiring o! Pls my lovely sis n bro, I stand 2 confirm dat Proviron is doing more harm than good o! When dh started using it 3months ago, I posted 4 advice, some said it works 4 dem. After using it 2gether wt Oligocare(pescribed by d doc) 4 a mth, he did another SFA which indicated there's improvement. He did same SFA n d result is now worst.
Dat means dh must start another medication cry
Pls which medication is d best 4 boosting sperm count n can he start rit away? My eyes are on u oh Lord!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Immibabe. Fertilaid for men with Count Boost will be appropriate. It works and highly effective. While he maintains his normal diet in combination with fruits. Results are better after at least 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
hello everyone, has anyone heard of pregnitude?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
still on the pregnitude........... the person that gave it to me said it disrupted her cycle so she stopped taking it .............
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
@mamateniola1. Why not try Ovaboost? Instead of doing try and error.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Jslconsulting, thanks very much. What about Manix pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
No. I m only giving peeps here Info that I got online.I take pregnitude and am cool with it tho I don't take religiously.I only stumbled on other things that is good for online while tryna read more on it today.

Jslconsulting: @mamateniola1. Why not try Ovaboost? Instead of doing try and error.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Immibabe. I am very much aware of those I have stated. Not only that, am also aware of its high yielding results from people I have recommended it to with proof of its efficacy. As for Manix ...I cannot claim to know people who have used and found it effective. It could also be useful. The choice is yours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Which ever product anyone is using, It is best to stick to it for at least 3 months to get the best result, instead of interchanging or switching between one and the other. After 3 months if no effect, take a break at least 2wks before commencing other products. Just an advice.....

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by acada111(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi everyone. I've read all your posts and I wanna say that heaven answer your prayers. Though i'm not ttc, your posts have made me happier with myself over "my decision". Once again God bless you and meet you at the point of your needs, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrs2u(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks to God have just done the hsg, its 10k, am grateful to God that the both tubes are perfectly ok, now that side is cleared am relieve a bit. pls friends pray that God answer me soon IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
mamas in d house una gudevenin o,i dont understand wats is happenin to me again,i was suppose to see my period since 22nd til now nothing and m nt feeling any symptoms wat could be d prob docs in d house com to my rescue o.worry me .thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
@abibaby get PT strip and do pregnancy test with early morin urine to be relieved of confusion.
i pray it is BFP. congrat in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Dashai thanks a lot.GOD BLESS U.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
@skimpychick,congratulations on the arrival of your little princess. She shall live to be a blessing and joy to u and DH.

@iykmau,Congratulations to u and ur sister,I'm wishing u both a stressfree pregnancy.

@all keeping the thread alive,God will meet u all at the point of ur need. Have a good nite rest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
pls try detox before he start another drug. FertilAid is good, u can combine with count and motility boost depending on what his problem is. Ordering online is cheaper. On the other hand, people have used manix and got good results. Its usually taken with milk and cheaper than others but read it very effective. Hope he eats lots of fruits and vegies.
Immibabe: Good day beautiful mums & handsome dads in d house. Thank God its fri.
Hummmm dis ttc is seriously tiring o! Pls my lovely sis n bro, I stand 2 confirm dat Proviron is doing more harm than good o! When dh started using it 3months ago, I posted 4 advice, some said it works 4 dem. After using it 2gether wt Oligocare(pescribed by d doc) 4 a mth, he did another SFA which indicated there's improvement. He did same SFA n d result is now worst.
Dat means dh must start another medication cry
Pls which medication is d best 4 boosting sperm count n can he start rit away? My eyes are on u oh Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.