Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394162 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by henrienta: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
@mrs2u pls where did u do d hsg n hw painful was it.@dash n dee thanks so much for d advice it really helped me make up my mind.baby dust to u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
mrs2u: Thanks to God have just done the hsg, its 10k, am grateful to God that the both tubes are perfectly ok, now that side is cleared am relieve a bit. pls friends pray that God answer me soon IJN
congrats on ur hsg results.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning Mummys and Daddys in the house. I can see the thread has been busy lately. Weldone to all keeping it active.
I learnt some new insights in the word yesterday and thought to share:

1 Kings 19:2-8
2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time.

3 And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there.

4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.

5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.

6 And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.

7 And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.

Without beating around the bush but going straight to the point...

What evil report have you received from man concerning your life? Like Elijah did you get a message from Jezebel? Did you get a message frustrating your progress and advancement into fatherhood or motherhood?

Now the experience of Elijah was stated for our learning.
Have you because of that evil report run on a self- inflicted journey from pillar to post into a 'wilderness'? I mean, you use your own leg waka enter where go even compound the problem sef. In fact have you run so much that you have left those people or things that are meant to help you and running on empty for that matter?

Yeah Elijah ran into the wilderness himself, on his own strength leaving behind his servant who was meant to help him but of course he did not go far...Instead he could only make a days journey and got to a point where he was at his wits end.

Are you now tired of running on a thread mill.....so much action and activity yet no progress. Doing it on your own and using your own knowledge.

Well the good thing was that Elijah called unto God, to kill him actually, and he slept off but an an angel was sent to give him food twice and drink and nd he used those meals to progress for a longer time to meet God.

Are you tired and weary and just want to die as your efforts are fruitless. Get up today and feed on the word of God that fills you and makes you progress faster than when you were doing things on your own. Imagine 1 day journey on your own strength to 40 days on God's strength.

Call upon Jesus today and let him take your burden and give you peace. Quit running at every report but stand on the food (the word of God) whose strength (faith) will not make you stagger in unbelief.

God has said it. There shall shall be shall be none barren in the land. Stay in the land, believe it and let Him lead you to your next phase...parenthood.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrs2u(f): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2014
@henrienta i did it at Sacred heart hospital, abeokuta, the pain was unexplainable i wept like a baby but after d procedure d pain disappeared. @Deezou thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2014
cmamma:

I've already posted the info for the webinar for learning to chart the ovulation. http://www.cheriemamma.com/events/. Please register here if you haven't already. I have only 8 spaces left out of 25.

There is a lot to charting your ovulation than using the ovulation kit and even charting your temperature and if you are TTC it's better to know everything.

God bless!

Hi ladies, if you registerd for the webinar on charting your fertility. It is starting now:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/518103389

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
@alwaystrue, thanks for the word. @all goodmorning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hephzi04: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Hello cmamma, the link didnt go thru.
cmamma:

Hi ladies, if you registerd for the webinar on charting your fertility. It is starting now:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/518103389

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hephzi04: Hello cmamma, the link didnt go thru.

I don't know why it didn't go through. Did you register before? Because emails were also sent to everyone who registered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen44(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls someone shd help me with honeypie protocol for treating infection and detox
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ alwaystrue, thanks for the insight to the word. More grace to your elbows.

To our sabi mama and papa, please does anyone know where to get trying for a baby supplement by seven seas, I just finished one pack and have looked at some pharmacies but couldn't get since it is been advised to stick to a drug/ supplement for 3 months before changing it or do you know of any other supplement that is good for ttc.
Am not after hormonal imbalance or anything because I have left everything to God, am tired of ttc but just want something at least to keep the body in good condition even in the phase of ttc and believing God for a miracle.
Am sorry to bother you with my long post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
@alwaystrue,God bless u,thanks for the insight.for honiepie protocols check past pages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sunday all
Alwaystrue, may ur faith speak 4 u. God will remember u n shower wt multiple BFP. Fanx 4 d word.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sunday to the house this last sunday in July.I thank God i finally join the trend.
I sincerely join my faith to yours all that as the Lord liveth and hhis Soul lives,this same God that answereth HANNAH will surely put smile on ur faces ijn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sunday wonderful people!
Trust we all had awesome time in HIS presence, just to let you all know that I'm still keeping faith and not wavering.
TTC is not easy but it's easy with a very Big unchangeable God on our side. Let us always remember His promises for us.
God says "come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavily laden with troubles and I'll give you rest...♍y yoke is easy and ♍y burden is light",the Word of God still stands sure that with God ALL things are possible to them that believe. Let's keep trusting God for positive change in our situations because they that trust in the Lord shall be like mount zion that cannot be removed but stands firm and abides forever.
May all God's promises for us all manifest suddenly in every area of our lives that we need His Touch in the mighty name of Jesus~Amen!
God bless all the mamas and papas keeping the thread alive with words of hope and encouragement, even all our silent, peeping mamas smiley
It is well!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ Miraclebaby, tanx 4 that response. Dh takes fruits n vegies always. Anyway, will take 2 ur advice. May God perfect everything IJN.
@ Alwaystrue, God bless u 4 dat insightful word.
@ all, happy sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mom123: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Goodmorning@all. How was our weekends? My Muslim sis n Bros who go host me today abeg, I wan a kind of party food? Thanks In advance. @dasha01 hugsssss for yu. How are yu. God will grant our heart desires ijn. @mamaosayande,how na. Just dey read my messages since. Bin out of internet coverage. How is the holiday starting?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Useful Tips. 1. Understand your body. Is your monthly cycle regular or irregular?
2. Are you ovulating?
3. Have you done a fertility test?
4. Have you had your partner fertility checked?
5. Are you stressed, emotional up and downs, excercising vigorously or under pressure?
6. Are you eating Healthy?
7. How regular do you meet with your partner?
8. Are your test done in a well equipped diagnostic centre?
9. Do you have any underlying medical condition or infections? Thyroid, Diabetes, PID (Chlamydia) etc
10. Have you had any previous surgery and your reproductive system has been affected.

This are questions that needs to be answered by you in consultation with your doctor. (Gynaecologist to be precise). Wishing everyone a lovely week ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello
pls someone wrote a post on the importance of alligator pepper,but i cant seem to find it cos of the lost pages.
Pls help,if any of the sabi Mamas and Papas and every other person can recall the info.
Thanks smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zomike: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dear All, the truth remains that when it comes to pregnancy and child bearing the woman is endangered but the Grace of God is always there for us.
We therefore have to be up and doing as regards our health and well-being as well as that of our family. Try as much as possible to eat healthy and stay healthy, when you do this you and
Your family will remain healthy.
According to world health organization, moringa oleifera is capable of curing over 300 ailments. it is a plant which grows here in Nigeria, very rich in Nutrients and anti-oxidants, it simply cleans up your system and boost your immune against any form of ailment or infections.
Moringa can be taken by everybody but young and old. Pregnant women should not take the seed because it has an abortive tendency; it is good for people who want to clean off their belly fat, ulcer patients, and patients with Staph infection
Moringa is anti-hypertensive, anti-tumor (it inhibits the growth of tumor),it strengthens the bones, enhances good eye sight, stops bleeding gum, cleans diabetes etc. etc.
A lot of research has been made on Moringa both locally and internationally and its efficacy and medical value have been proven overtime.
We have made Moringa into leaf capsules and seed capsules for easy consumption and portability.

Pls like our facebook page for more details on Moringa.
For purchase and Distributorship call+2348023005648,+2347037295991

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hi my blessed online fam, Eid el mubarak to our muslim fam!
@Janedyke6 I copied this from one of d posts like that, can't recall who posted it sha, hope it helps:

Pls note that aligator pepper is very good, I got a cup of it and blend it, I take a spoon if it with water daily, most times on empty stomarch, I found out it aided the dead tissue to come out faster, helps me with bowel movement, I had this strange pain/feeling unease in my head and now its gone, cyst too is gone in a week.

Note, since the flow of mc I have been taking it, I took it for close to two weeks. My tommy is back to normal, flat.

For the prolactine, am sure it took care of that but I haven't tested to know.

If you want to cleanse your system or remove cyst, blood clots, this pepper is good for it, I have read some research pappers on it, treating high prolactin, helps remve blood clots, good for treating cyst, fibroid and more.(If you are using it to treat fibroid n cyst, use it with ginger).

Note: don't take it once it has worked for the purpose you are using it for because its not good for first trimester mothers, it can cause miscarriage, cos it cleanses the system. Like somone said, don't take after ovulation exept you are so sure no pregnancy, its not pregnancy friendly until in third trimester. Good only after second trimester.

You can take it from two weeks to delivery, it aid birth without induction,good for labour (that you might not have labour pain) scientist confirmed it.

If you want to cleanse your system and you don't get the bitters, try aligator pepper.

I only took this during my mc and scan confirmed am ok, so am a testimony to it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Janedyke6, Alligator remedy contd from d same post:

I blended the AP dry cos I can preserve it that way, wen am redi to take it I take a spoon if it and add water to it, little qty of water so I can take it at once cos its kinda prepperish. For the ginger blend d qty u need to take that same day and add a spoon of AP which u alredi grounded to it and mix with water then take, I take it once a day.

As for warm water, I use it with ordinary water, it won't be bad u use with warm water though. I just downloaded all I read in the research papper and warm water wasn't mentioned.

It surely will clear all d yamayama, I dnt do evacuation at 10weeks I only used aligator pepper and augumentin tab, and am ok. D day I started d AP was wen the big tissue/sac came out, two like that. My dr was surprised sef. Plus some yamayama coming out of me, then I knew the AP was at work this was even before I read from the papper what it does.

Note:AP=Aligator pepper.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Janedyke and all that may be interested in shrinking fibroid, this particular post I got online, NOT NL ttc thread o, I haventt tried it out yet:

A special blend of castor oil plant (Ricinus communis), alligator pepper (Aframomum melegueta), coconut (Cocos nucifera) and West African black pepper (Xylopia aethiopica, )) has been validated by researchers to shrink and eliminate fibroids.

The main problem of herbal medicines for fibroids had been the mode of preparation. The remedies are there and they are working. If you take a bunch of coconut and blend it with Alligator pepper and put into it any dry gin available, it will suppress the fibroid growth.

You have to blend them in a clay pot to be sure that no impurities get into it. Some would have to be soaked in a dry gin. But because of social and religious believes, some people will say I do not want dry gin and I want to put them in ordinary water. It will not work that way. We have to use them according to the way in which it has been shown to work.

Note that,alligator pepper and west African black pepper should not be much.

8 seeds of alligator pepper and 2 seeds of West African black pepper are enough.

Take 2 tea spoons twice daily.

Stay away from foods that are not natural especially genetically modified foods.

I hope I hv been able to help out, God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=BlessedDiva]

Thanks for the info.

Baby dust to Us ALL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
God is our strenght in this journy of ttc pls my sisters advice me.mymotherinlaw hs been askn wht is the prblm.dh SA is ok but i hhv fibriod is big ;wnt for hsg patent tubes my gyn said we shld try for six months.pls shld i tell her the situation of things .thk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ Zomike,thanks for the good info, but how much this Moringa Capsule bottle cost. And more info nd enlightment on this miracle tree Moringa.Thanks and baby dust tn all expectant mother.
Your wombs will surely experience God's turning point and the babies shall leap ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
@janedyke6 u re welcome dear.

@Viviparity ♍y candid opinion is this if u re so close to ur Mum-in-law, go ahead n tell her u both are ok just d fibroid but that d doc said to try for 6months but if u re not comfy with her still tell her nothing is wrong but leave out d fibroid issue, that u re both looking upto God for miracle, cos fibroid report is from d devil, it shld not stop u from conceiving when God is in control. I have about 3 friends with fibroids, one with multiple, that carried to term and 2 of them had normal vijay delivery, d one with multiple put to bed and went home with her baby that same day, is that not miraculous work of God?
♍y dear rest ur case with God o and it shall be well with u jare.
Shame to d devil o cos we re all victorious in Christ Jesus, we will overcome this ttc iJN!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
@diva thanks alot for ur response, u kn dat problem shared is half solved.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don come again ooo

pls i need help locating a good local fertility doctor that administers roots and herbs. And also does fertility massage, in places like Edo state- Benin, Delta state- Asaba.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
@viviparity I'd go with @BlessedDiva. On d other hand, what does ur dh think? Mine will always wave d question aside and tell d person he's not God. Sometimes, dodging d question will be better, if possible or tell her U're trusting God. No need to let her know U'll visit or U're already visiting clinic, U'll av to tell her d outcome if U do or u'll become bad woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
@viviparity. Sorry to hear you have fibroid. when you say big..how do you mean?. where is it located?...submucous, suberous..etc. Is it causing you any symptoms?. Is your monthly cycle regular? Are you ovulating? Has your partner been tested?. .Is there any recent vijay infection?. There is nothing stopping you telling your mother inlaw.You don't know where help may come from. How long are you going to keep it to yourselves?. Family. ...friend support do help at times. Regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 29, 2014
@Viviparity, well for me i dont feel its necessary or even safe for you to divulge everything happening in your marriage. Its good to keep some information for you & your DH alone in order to avoid unnecessary strain or pressure in your marriage. The only third party you need is God, talk to Him about your problems instead cos He's the only one with the solution. Your Mother-in-law is not God and cant play one in your life. Whether you tell her is irrelevant cos in the end you'll only still have your children when God says so. It's also a well known fact that most(99%) mother-in-laws only care about their son's interest no matter how much they pretend to love you. You'll always see their true colours when sensitive issues like not being able to conceive for their son comes up. Moreover, her knowing that her son is very ok and that you're the source of the problem might spell doom for you. Am sure you wouldn't want to be treated with pity or looked at like you're an invalid in your home. But if you strongly feel in your heart of hearts that she's one of the 1% MIL that genuinely have your interest at heart, then you can tell her. However, whatever you think don't forget to pray for God's wisdom to guide you to the right decision.
Mamas o sorry for the long post abeg. Wishing us all plenty baby dust soon!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.