Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412573 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2014
@all, does any one know how i can get rid of side effects of clomid? and how to restore a thin endometrium pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
@ayakaonah you caught me. I am a silent follower,just trying to read up the past posts. I greet all mama's and papa's in the house. God will grant us all our heart desie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Good day all lovely mamas and papas. hmmmmm, alot have happned on this thread. like my mum always say TRUST NOBODY. its a lesson for all.
to all MIA mum who just show face, u are welcome back
@new mum, may ur stay here be short.
To all new mum, happy bumping. wishing u h & h 9months
chi16, tamitara, santagelo (... in sam
e shoe), any improvement?
@all, sprinkling baby dust, do have a grt day ahead

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dash, take clomid with caution pls. If necessary avoid it. If you already have high estrogen and other symptoms of high estrogen pls do away with it.

Blessedmum, na work chase me then. Hardly had time for my family sef.

Hello my beautiful mamas and handsome papas. May our hearts desire be granted in Jesus name.

Ripvan howdy, how ur beauriful wife?:d

Who see my Dona o?cheesy Pls come around o, we miss u o! Enough of d sabbatical leave o. Show by fire grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
mumofallnation: Baby dust to all of us.
I am on evergreen woman. It's a good suppliment I must say. It regulates my period n ovulation.
Thanks dear. I pray it works for me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Bnicebpeaceable, I was placed on clomid for 3 cycles and it didn't work so am trying to get rid of it from my system and also build my endometrium since it is very thin now, I will try the lime and water. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dash, do you mean thin or thick?
If its thin plc don not use vitamin C or lime. Use vitex instead, it increases progesterone. Progesterone will make it thick.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Goldenbaby long time. Its been long you posted here. Just say hi dear. Hope u are fine? smiley

You can use feritlity blend. It has vitex and other vitamin good for ttc. Vitex builds progesterone and balances hormones. It also contain greentea and green tea helps the liver to flush toxin out of the body. So might want to try fertility blend. Cheeck it up online.

Vitamin B6 50mg is very good for building d endometrium. It increases progesterone too. Take after ovulation to af/bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by henrienta: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hallooo my good people of this thread won't call my sef new cos ve actually posted on this thread a few times n very good silent reader.it was encouragmemet from this thread dat gave me d courage to go for my HSG n thanks to God my result came out good both tubes normal but my problem now is dat ve been having discharge two weeks after d hsg even thou I took antibiotics incase of infection n I dint even see any EWCM during ovulation.pls has anyone experience yellow watery discharge weeks after HsG.pls sabi mamas help me out.God bless u all n baby dust to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thank God for shaming the devil and allowing peace to be restored back to the house, may his name be praised.
To all the run away mamas welcome back, I beg no just run leave us go again.
It is well with our souls, good to read from my e-family members, God will grant our heart desires. SHALOM!

Has anyone heard from olubankemi or did she change her moniker when nairaland was hacked? Please show face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
henrienta: Hallooo my good people of this thread won't call my sef new cos ve actually posted on this thread a few times n very good silent reader.it was encouragmemet from this thread dat gave me d courage to go for my HSG n thanks to God my result came out good both tubes normal but my problem now is dat ve been having discharge two weeks after d hsg even thou I took antibiotics incase of infection n I dint even see any EWCM during ovulation.pls has anyone experience yellow watery discharge weeks after HsG.pls sabi mamas help me out.God bless u all n baby dust to u all.

i did Hsg but didn't have any discharge @ all, you can try doing a V.test /urine test. To be certain before taking any self medications. For the EWCM, my own D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show wen e like, even days after my opk shows positive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning and afternoon mamas and papas.where is everybody.oya come out and answer present.abi all of una go wedding?if yes,my cake should be intact.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodafternoon,every household on dz thread.Wishing everyone a blissful and joyous weekend with overflowing and double portion of BFPsssssssss...,.
Congratulations in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sprinkling baby dust ..... Goodafternoon mamas n papas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good afternoon all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
shocked Na wa o! Why here quiet like this na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
@all i hail una ooo our testmny is real this month .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good evening fruitful moms, pls who's is using Luth (dr Ajayi) . Pls i need info.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2014
@all, I greet o. May God bless u all for d care. Been following d thread n learning a lot.

@easydoesitnikki/mom123, it's too bad of u if u are same person n deceived urself (not d house) with fake bfp. No wonder easydoesitnikki never showed face again. I come dey think say which kain morning sickness hold am. Mphewwwwww.

@mum2besoon, hope u r good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=BlessedDiva @all this link will uplift n re-build our faith in d God's miraculous acts, He can never n will never change from doing good
http://www.way-of-family.com/Articles/dc_you_can_be_pregnant.htm
God bless us all[/quote]

Thought I should repost for those who didn't see it. Blessed by the message

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Dasha01: http://www.kcm.org/real-help/prayer/prayer-those-desiring-children

Am blessed by this too.

@blesseddiva and dasha01, God bless u two

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Good morning everyone. Av been a silent reader and been ttc for 2yrs and 6 mnths. My left tube is blocked and d rite one is non patent. I av imbalanced hormone and the results says anovulation. Plus my mestral cycle is irregular and the af as increased from 8 days to 12 days. Took pregnacare for 2 months sometimes back. But currently, i want to giv d self massage and castor oil treatment a try cos of blocked tube. Sorry for long post and baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Morning @all. Happy sunday. Na so we no do vigil again this weekend. I m guilty too. Loll. @mamaosayande,where art thou? @Hypraise n @dasha01, thanks very much. @tobexbal it's well with you sister. What's your Doctor doing about it all? Dunno what to say but sabi mamas n papas will come to d rescue soon n I think someone here mentioned someone that can message but In the meantime you can do the castor oil thingy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
@all,good morning dz blissful sunday.There's words of hope that says "UP TILL NOW YOU HAD NOT ASK FOR ONE THING! Then ask ,so that your JOY maybe full.
As Hannah did at SHILLO,ask that Bfp,that golorious child and precious gift nd bundle of Joy today and see d fulfilment nd manifestion of his awesome glory in ur life.Those that re sayng There is no help for u in God,will surely come to sing a new song of celebrating ur child christen with u @ 9month nd they shall say THE LORD HAD DONE GREAT THINGS FOR YOU and you are glad ijn.
This 24th day of August shall be d beginning of ur NOTABLE MIRACLE IJN. HAPPY SUNDAY...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Good morning n happy sunday Blessed family.

@Hypraise I'm so glad n overjoyed that u are blessed by that message sis, u shall continually be blessed n highly favoured in Jesus name~Amen.

@Noblewife thanks for that admonition. I'll certainly put it into action, ♍y love to DW n DD

@all I'm going off ttc for now, it seems this ttc is taking ♍y whole being hostage, I need more time to search d scriptures, to seek n praise God for d word says 'seek ye first d kingdom of God n every other 'thing' shall be added unto u' n I really need to treat n prepare ♍y body n mind again for ttc. But I'll always pop in.

God bless us all
Fertility blessings!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Happy sunday y'all, I want to admonish us with the word that says Be fruitful & multiply, dt command ws nt given to women alone, it was also given to fish & animals and up till date it has been working in the lives of fish and animals and even trees and this explains why trees grow without Being planted, all they need is the touch of water and they will automatically germinates and the word of God is like water so apply d word to that situation and pray in the Holy Ghost for if that Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you He will quicken ur mortal body for out of ur belly shall flow rivers of living waters therefore it is illegal for barrenness to dwell in our womb let's pray in d spirit and check out this barreness from our lives cos it has over stayed. Anything that has defied drugs is a spirit and it will only take the Holy Spirit in you to stop it. @BlessedDiva,just be hopeful cos when it seems like Nothing is working that's when God shows up, take your daily dose of prenatal and let ur body rejuvenate to how it was wen u were single when everytin was super good!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
tobexbal: Good morning everyone. Av been a silent reader and been ttc for 2yrs and 6 mnths. My left tube is blocked and d rite one is non patent. I av imbalanced hormone and the results says anovulation. Plus my mestral cycle is irregular and the af as increased from 8 days to 12 days. Took pregnacare for 2 months sometimes back. But currently, i want to giv d self massage and castor oil treatment a try cos of blocked tube. Sorry for long post and baby dust to all
It is well. When God wants to do a miracle, he'll not look at those results. Pls while doing the castor oil pack, keep visiting a good gyno. Don't just sit at home, he might suggest flushing if need be. What did he say made the second not patent? The more reason you need to work with him. And as you continue the treatment, pray as if prayer is the drug u're placed on. God is still in business of performing miracles. Yours won't be different. @noblewife thanks for the words and prayer. Hope dd and dw are in good shape. @BlessedDiva we'll miss you ooh. As @Dasha01 has said, work on your body to return to normal. That was exactly what I did, I'm happy my body is just as it was 3 years ago. Just resumed hospital visit yesterday with new hospital as the old one disturbs my job since they don't work weekends. One impression I love in this new one, the gyn started explaining fertility in detail how it occurs and what and what are required. He now moved to explain the tests we'll need to run, from A-Z before he'll know where to start. I love that approach unlike before they'll just write on my file and i'll be the one pushing to know what they wrote there. in God I trust. Happy Sunday @all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thanks everyone, I feel cared about with urs responds. @mamateniola i cant sign in to open d email. Wld try later. Also @miraclebaby, d last time i saw my gyno was wen he wrote d test to be done. He works at lagos and i sch at ogbomoso oyo state. Thou av discussed with a female lecturer of mine but due to doctors strike i cant hook up with her gyno cos he doesnt reside here. And am at final year cant realy cope with travellin to lagos cos of projects stuff and d likes. If only i cld get i good one at ilorin cos it isnt far to ogbomoso. Thanks a lot much @all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Dasha01, thanks a lot sis will definitely do that, I'll take ♍y prenatals, try to eat right, more veggies n fruits, enough fluid in ♍y system n work out which will help Me take ♍y mind off ttc n by d special grace of God I'll get ♍y body n mind back

Awwwwww @miraclebaby ♍y fertility doc n police smiley I'm still very much wit u all here just won't be that active anymore so that I'll regain ♍y sanity cos since I put ♍y mind on ttc, I get all d fake pregnancy symptoms, everything I feel inside ♍y body is always 'maybe I'm pregnant'. I'll try n do everything right to correct ♍y system n probably get it back to that state it used to be when I was single.
I'll also try to join d family whenever there's a call for vigil/prayers n by His grace we'll all get there-Amen.
It is WELL even in d well!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
@mamateniola1, pls i sent you pm. Guess you saw it. Pls reply as i need info abt prof Ajayi (luth)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
I couldn't wait to post this, while preparing for service this morning I overheard the lady on CBN saying the food enhancer Monosodium Glutamate is one of the leading cause of infertility, that it causes impotence in men and poor egg quality in women, so after service we went shopping and dh picked potato chips and I decided to check the ingredient and MSG ws in it so we had to drop it, on getting home I wanted to make fried rice and when I checked my Spice Supreme curry and Friend Rice spice MSG was also part of it and I think that's wat they put in indomie as well cos its very addictive. Ppl use to say fast foods are killing us with chemicals meanwhile in our kitchen cabinet we have same chemicals, ladies you can browse through your kitchen cabinet and take out this silent killer. If u know any common spice or food that has it pls don't hesitate to let us know so that we don't also contribute to this infertility by what we eat. Follow the link below to reaad more.

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/theworld/msg.htm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: RichieMichie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.