Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405332 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Amhappy, pls dont bother yourself. let them continue to ask. it s a confirmation that you are able to conceive and carry your healthy children. am sure they wont ask your dh. so keep answering they are fine. one of my bosses friends asks me that question always. with smile , i answer. 'alafia ni won wa ma' i.e they are fine/okay ma. she asks me like every time she comes to see my boss. so its a confirmation to me.am a joyful mother of children. ple are looking at you in that light, who am i to complain? its well with us all. go for your HSG and come give us the good news.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ mamateniola1, megamum & createmag. Thanks great mamas. Your words meant a lot. Today, someone even went as far as accusing me of doing child dedication without inviting him. I was just laughing. I 'm glad i spoke out. I know the Lord is still in the business of doing miracles. God bless you all. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2014
This TTC na wah o, dh even threatened me yesterday nite and i v been awake all through d nite ,The thing is ,he believe s that it's a spiritual problem and I av done many things to heal but he feels I v not tried enough hmmm,.I m tired of all these TTC spiritual things today and spiritual thing every now and then., that I don't want to believe it again.he even has d blv dat no drug or ART will ever work for me.God will answer us all.Good morning everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Teegali: dh even threatened me yesterday nite and i v been awake all through d nite ,The thing is ,he believe s that it's a spiritual problem and I av done many things to heal but he feels I v not tried enough hmmm,.I m tired of all these TTC spiritual things today and spiritual thing every now and then., that I don't want to believe it again.he even has d blv dat no drug or ART will ever work for me.

My dear,no man is God!If those drugs/ART won't work for u then God will by pass all protocol for ur sake.I feel ur pain with u.I attended a child dedication where the mother had the child at 53.I'm very sure u r not up that and even if u r don't give up.Problems seem the toughest @ the edge of breakthrough.
Pls mama of triplets,visit a doctor and follow up with ur drugs/treatment et al cos very soon u will look for someone to help u with those children.God loves u I assure u and he never fails.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
@Akpaumuaka,thanks so much for your words of encouragement, God blessings will be with you always. I just feel all alone because all that my family and friends want to bliv is one spiritual thing or d other.like u said,I be more steadfast in prayers and follow up with my doctor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2014
MelsMum: @zenoj concerning the grape fruit, i thought it is said to be very acidic, and acidic veejayjay is not good for the sperm, pls water therapy.....is it drinking lots of water?
About eating right.....what food do you add and what food did you stop taking?

smiley

My dear,grapefruit works well for fertile cm. It doesn't make it acidic at all. A few other friends have tried it too n it worked for them. D water therapy is that I always took up to 1.5L of water first thing in d morning everyday. N I also ensure I take at least another 1.5L through the day. Making 3L or more daily. I also don't drink water immediately after or during meal.I drink an hr b4 or after meal for proper digestion n am used to it now. Also I detoxify till ovulation using asheitu bitters and antilipemic tea. I stopped eating pineapple n pawpaw n worked on keeping a healthy weight thru diets and light exercises(skipping and fast walking). I went more on watermelon, oranges,cucumber, cabbage, carrots, coconut,anything beans apart from Ankara,ewedu and vegs like ugu n shoko. Really reduced rice and with vegs,no sugar or anything sugar including packed fruit juice,took my vitamins singly and in doses that will ensure I get enough daily.
Also, enough sleep(8hrs daily) is necessary and always listen to ur body. let.me know if any other clarity is needed.
@,all how una dey o? B still n know that He is God. Love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
gudmornin fruitful mothers in the house..right now i feel so discourage..i wasnt expected af ds cycle and dis morning,she showed her ugly head.all my test says am fine,doctor placed me on clomid alone this cycle..i really had so much faith dat this cycle was gonna favore me.oh hw i prayed everytym and commited all to God..just tot it wil hapun..i jst decided not to cry again..it hurts tho.
so i noticed i avnt even seen my Emcm for sum cycles.its bin a whille,evn wt clomid cycle,i stl dint notice,i had to use preseed too.so pls ladies i nid detailed advice on epo and grapefruit procedure.. wanna do dat from today.
i pray God crowns all our effort..ttc is not jst easy..i wil stl kip trusting Him..am just down at the moment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
@sabi sabi mamas shud i go back to my gynae again after ds failed clomid cycle..this is my first clomid cycle...am sure hez gonna put me on clomid again or i shud jst let my body do it naturally and work on my cervical mucus ds cycle..and also pls what can i do to make dh last longer more in bed..he has no issues wt hs sfa result,i jst tink premature ejaculation myt also affect ttc progress..pls help out..thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello swt ppl, pls ooo, dis cycle and last, I noticed abundant cottage cheese like discharge during wen I thot I was to ovulate. Cud that be a sign of infection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi hse,how has d day been so far?ope good.@ misbee dont despair just cheer up,our sabi sabi mamas and papas will soon give suggestions but just know dat if it doesnt happen for u dis cycle does not mean it wont happen next one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
megamum: Hi hse,how has d day been so far?ope good.@ misbee dont despair just cheer up,our sabi sabi mamas and papas will soon give suggestions but just know dat if it doesnt happen for u dis cycle does not mean it wont happen next one.

thanks i aprec8...d tin can jst b frustrating attyms buh it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
@mamaTeniola
Don't mind me, I was just blowing igbo lang. Simply means 'washing of womb'. Old mamas always advise one to go for womb washing when u hv cases of MCs or 2ndary infertility, which is simply HSG.

@misBee
Calm down dear, what separates success and failure is just a thin line. It shall happen for you, turn that cry to prayers, it works better.
Go back to ur gynea, you need to be on clomid for a max of 6months straight, personally I suggest and only did 3months straight before u can give ur self some break shd it not work. Most times, it works at 2nd and 3rd time. BTW, did u monitor ovulation while on it, if yes, did you ovulate? How many mg did you take? Your gynea shd be in a position to know whether to increase d dosage in this new cycle.
Clomid dries ewcm, l personally advise to take with 100mg of vit C, stop d vt C same time with d clomid. Take enough water @Zenoj has said enough on this. You are talking of epo, I will say don't take together with clomid, u can do grape.

Your DH is ok, I think its TTC tension, duration of d se.x I don't think it matters, what matters is d quality of the sper.m. Everyday se.x maynot be d better. Early morning knackson(just remembered this our slang grin ) is preferred.

Waiting to read ur testimony soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
@zenoj thanks for the explanation. Bless you sis
Af showed ystrday, (rolling eyes) well my doctor decided i take clomid (50mg) once a day, starting from CD2, was a bit hesitant about taking clomid but with dh encouragement i started today.
i pray and trust God that this cycle ends with a BFP foR me and ttc sisters in Jesus name Amen.

i hope we are all doing great here, as for me am doing just great. i think the more closer we get to God the less we get worried about things because HE IS FAITHFUL THAT HAS PROMISED!
When af showed i didn't go wailing, i enter bathroom bath , wear pad, unlike before i will refuse to wear pad if At home convincing myself it is implantation bleeding that will soon stop flowing, no be person D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell me to enter bathroom go bath, even after seeing af i will still go for blood pregnancy test, holding on to a little hope that i could be pregnant, not until i start bding for that cycle, it will then dawn on me, back to square 1, my sisters this ttc aint easy but it will hapen and without delay, kai my God does not fail, that word has gone out of HIS Mouth!

It is well!
So *******baby dust to us all******

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls has anyone used M2tone to regulate mensuration and Ovulation? And did it work? because i was placed on M2tone after HSG and was told to go for Hormonal assay. Its over 30 days now and no Mensuration or Ovulation because i have been trying to monitor the Cervical Mucus and have seen nothing. I have been using only M2tone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
@melsmu
Hahahahha, don't mind me, I can't hold it, very soon you won't wear it for 9months for good. Keep d faith alive!

@
Esty
What was ur cycle length before now? It works better for pple with luteal phase defect. It helped my friend with her very short cycle of btwn 21-24 to normal 28days cycle, she got pg though MCed.
This time around she used Ovacare, she called me today that she's pregnant, am asking God for s sticky bean for her, affiliation shaLl not raise again

Sorry for talking another thing, if pg test says negative, discuss wt ur doc, you may hv to discontinue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
MelsMum: @zenoj thanks for the explanation. Bless you sis
Af showed ystrday, (rolling eyes) well my doctor decided i take clomid (50mg) once a day, starting from CD2, was a bit hesitant about taking clomid but with dh encouragement i started today.
i pray and trust God that this cycle ends with a BFP foR me and ttc sisters in Jesus name Amen.

i hope we are all doing great here, as for me am doing just great. i think the more closer we get to God the less we get worried about things because HE IS FAITHFUL THAT HAS PROMISED!
When af showed i didn't go wailing, i enter bathroom bath , wear pad, unlike before i will refuse to wear pad if At home convincing myself it is implantation bleeding that will soon stop flowing, no be person D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell me to enter bathroom go bath, even after seeing af i will still go for blood pregnancy test, holding on to a little hope that i could be pregnant, not until i start bding for that cycle, it will then dawn on me, back to square 1, my sisters this ttc aint easy but it will hapen and without delay, kai my God does not fail, that word has gone out of HIS Mouth!

It is well!
So *******baby dust to us all******

It is well dear.It will all work for your good ijn. Clomid dries up cm so pls do all it takes to combat that,but never b anxious.

@all,pls don't b anxious but always give thanks in all things. For it to have delayed, God is preparing a special package for u. He'll entrust that gift in ur hands to care for and nurture so pls concentrate more on seeking His face for the blue prints for their lives because it will definitely happen and soon. No one is barren and we are all fertile, special foods take time to prepare. I remembered I used to tell myself then that for as long as am not as old as Sarah yet, there's definite hope.
This is just to encourage everyone that God has done it a long time ago,just start thanking Him for it n pray for others. We re all mothers n fathers of victorious nations. Love y'all.

@ udoka dear,how's ma big boy? My love to him o.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
@
Esty
What was ur cycle length before now? It works better for pple with luteal phase defect. It helped my friend with her very short cycle of btwn 21-24 to normal 28days cycle, she got pg though MCed.
This time around she used Ovacare, she called me today that she's pregnant, am asking God for s sticky bean for her, affiliation shaLl not raise again

Sorry for talking another thing, if pg test says negative, discuss wt ur doc, you may hv to discontinue[/quote]
tanks.....i dont have a regular cycle. Last cycle it was 40days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=MelsMum]
When af showed i didn't go wailing, i enter bathroom bath , wear pad,unlike before i will refuse to wear pad if At home convincing myself it is implantation bleeding that will soon stop flowing,
I still do that every month even though i say let me forget dis ttc but every time it shows,i still find some hope refusing to wear a pad till it start flowing heavily.dis ttc no b small o!May God help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ all, good evening, trust we all had a wonderful day.
To our sabi sabi papa and mama, I've noticed for a long time in my circle that i spot at about the time of ovulation. Please what could be the cause? Just tired of ttc, trying to go off it God helping me by his grace because it can drive someone crazy if not careful. Stopped all consultation and medications but only on Ovacare, trying to keep my mind off it. The lord shall perfect all that concerns in Jesus name. SHALOM!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
estagirl: Pls has anyone used M2tone to regulate mensuration and Ovulation? And did it work? because i was placed on M2tone after HSG and was told to go for Hormonal assay. Its over 30 days now and no Mensuration or Ovulation because i have been trying to monitor the Cervical Mucus and have seen nothing. I have been using only M2tone.
I used it for 3mths. Only change I noticed was sore/full bosom immediately after ovulation. Also had more painful PMS the first month on it. Thru d 3mths, my cycle was 28 dot. Though has always been regular between 27 and 29, but mainly 28; so I can't tell much. Talk to your doc, but since you say you run upto 40days, I guess you'll need to give it time as it can't just push ur cycle overnight. @all greetings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Might be nothing, its normal for some people if you're sure its during ovulation. But you may talk to ur doc to be on safer side.
Redeemed: @ all, good evening, trust we all had a wonderful day.
To our sabi sabi papa and mama, I've noticed for a long time in my circle that i spot at about the time of ovulation. Please what could be the cause? Just tired of ttc, trying to go off it God helping me by his grace because it can drive someone crazy if not careful. Stopped all consultation and medications but only on Ovacare, trying to keep my mind off it. The lord shall perfect all that concerns in Jesus name. SHALOM!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Love u all.may

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2014
@udoka dear, Amen i receive that word, no mind af wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ zuzu
@zenoj i guess i will have to resort to preseed then, thanks sis .

@deezou hahahahahaha its so funny, well thank God is not just me, so i can fell normal small .

God bless us all .
@udoka i spent most of yesterday and today reading in between the pages of this thread, you, seanbell, rocksqueen, and some other ladies can't remember their names now, chai there is God o in you people's life. It is well .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2014
@wonyi- dats sooo sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
@Redeemed, spotting during ovulation is the surest way of confirming that you have ovulated cos in some ppl wen the egg is released or when it attaches to the uterine wall there is usually a light spotting but in a situation where u bleed for more than 2 days or even spot for up to 5days or more it cud mean that you are not ovulating (anovulatory bleeding)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2014
@all,good morning,dz weekend ll surely d manifestation BFPss ijn.
@Wonyi,it is so much unfortunate abt dz ur friend indeed.The words of God said In all things GIVE THANKS! If we re crying of having no shoe,what abt others that does not have legs.The God appointed time for us either Morning,Afternoon or Ever9ning to bding for BFPss to show up ll not bypass us all ijn.Men re trying,only that when af show up nd u reluctantly confused or cry,they too aja cry insi2de inorder to encourage u that Our hope is intact nd God ll surely surprise us dz year by his merciful grace.
IT IS WELL to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2014
good morning fruitful mama's,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
@nasablossom,To be really sincere ,d use of Clomid is not advisable to boost ovulation for those nursing fhbroid,it ll make it more bigger instead of shrinking nd it ll be better u see ur DOC rather than self medication.Besides, be very careful for what u do know even its name to insert in ur Y VJ ,its dengerous nd could even cause more damage to ur body.Pls,don't ttc wrongly.
The Lord is ur strength. Rsikena.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lol @ doctor noblewife!
@nasablossom, I think it's gueifa bao! I've read some post abt it, some use it for 5 days and I learnt it unblock tubes as well...I've never seen it and I've never used it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good evening fruitful mamas in the house. .Trust we r enjoying our weekend.
@udoka thanks alot for taking ur tym to reward. U r indeed a testimony.av gone back to my gynea placed me on clomid 100mg and wil b monitoring my ovulation via follicle tracking. .he gave me some drugs too today..I wanna ask how to take d grape fruit. .is it just drinking direct or adding water..I got sum grapefruits today. .Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
misbee1: Good evening fruitful mamas in the house. .Trust we r enjoying our weekend.
@udoka thanks alot for taking ur tym to reward. U r indeed a testimony.av gone back to my gynea placed me on clomid 100mg and wil b monitoring my ovulation via follicle tracking. .he gave me some drugs too today..I wanna ask how to take d grape fruit. .is it just drinking direct or adding water..I got sum grapefruits today. .Thanks

Take the grapefruit directly,juice n flesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.