Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396274 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sent it @ venizia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Ayaayo...hope you dey remember to pray for your cycle buddy o, Abi you still dey under duvet with something ni grin[/quote] hello dear, I no dey under duvet o, I was robbed on my way to work on thursday so I lost everything, on me I thank God Cosby miracle is around the corner and the devil can do absolutely nothing to stop it. Just relax dear O would come soon, just keeping testing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mandydaisy:
@iomoge thanks a lot iv gotten the book, ur a darling kiss

I just realized I used my personal email but u can change it to a discreet one by clicking on edit profile and then change email. Hope this helps

Hi , can you please forward the books to me. my email address is angelmarula@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
iOmoge:

i have added super-natural child birth to your books.

please I'll be glad to get all the books. my email address is angelmarula@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please, somebody should pity me and send pregnancy miracle, 50 shades of grey and the candida stuff to mummyjason@gmail.com God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ayaayo:

@Ayaayo...hope you dey remember to pray for your cycle buddy o, Abi you still dey under duvet with something ni grin hello dear, I no dey under duvet o, I was robbed on my way to work on thursday so I lost everything, on me I thank God Cosby miracle is around the corner and the devil can do absolutely nothing to stop it. Just relax dear O would come soon, just keeping testing

shocked shocked shocked my dear sis thank God for your life,the protection of God will never cease over you and your family. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Ayaayo.... Jesus!!! The devil is a liar and am sure our God will continue to bless you... Remember you've Not lost everything. You've just been blessed. Pele dear

Baby Dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyoyin: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=omowunmigan post=32064435]Hnmmmm.....having read Momma2's story, I sighed heavily.
I wish us all success in our TTC endeavors.
For those who have been TTC for less than 3yrs and whoever cares for it, I have an advice (s) for you...and I hope someone won't get me wrong here...Pls be careful with spending on this TTC issue....as much as we want babies, we don't want to go bankrupt yet with no babies to show for it. Also, be careful with series of several drugs....their adverse effects could even be worse! And adoption? especially from relatives or living parents? I'm not through with the trauma I got from that!
I've been TTC for 6yrs! my wedding anny is on Sunday...it's usually an episode of tears for me every year...I've promised myself to try as much not to cry this year though..
For some mamas who asked about pregcare conception, I used it for 2yrs....though I've had several early miscarriages.... some doctors call them chemical pregnancies but for two...I've used clomid, bromergon, primolut N depot, folic acid, vit E, in fact so many drugs and injections....did hsg, hormonal assay, TORCH 10 test..sent to India..and many more!
So many herbal doctors got their share of hundreds of thousands too...and I didn't stop until I realised I have nothing to show for my mon-fri work!
I'm looking unto God now...and hoping someone here will post something that will help me out too.
I've been testing with predicte....maybe I should buy ovatel..my cycle is 24days...with serious cramp that requires felvin or analgin on CD 1&2.
I want to know what the kedi products is about too..and where to get it in Lagos.
With God, nothing is impossible... baby dust to you all.
am short of words after reading your story but one thing is sure,your miracle babies are on their way,pls sis don't lose your faith and hope. sending truckload of baby dust your way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyoyin: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
@iomoge,pls kindly send me all the books,I sent you a mail the Addy already. Tks deary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls can you send me this books 50 Shades of Grey- triology, Pregnancy Miracle book and Fertility foods book. stelladestar@yahoo.com,Tanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
@mummydidi, Fvine and mummyjason iv sent 50 shades to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls help me send 50shades of grey to
taw1910@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
bump
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Udoka: If you happen to read this, pls let me crave your indulgence to attend to @omowunmigan's issue. I remember you went thru same thing before God blessed you with Nani. Pls make some inputs to her issue. May God bless you richly. Also, how is Nani doing? I believe no. 2 should be on his way already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mandydaisy:
Pls can someone send me the pregnancy miracle.... mandydaisy1@gmail.com

@venizia iv sent you the 50 shades wink

Pls Mandy can u send me the e books u have? sosaomos@gmail.com. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2015
O Imoge is back. Babe hope I didn't offend u? I've sent u like 4 mails nw no message from u. Pls naaaaaa. The books. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
mummyosayande:
O Imoge is back. Babe hope I didn't offend u? I've sent u like 4 mails nw no message from u. Pls naaaaaa. The books. Thanks
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy palm sunday Mamas. Please someone should send me pregnancy miracle and the candida stuff to miriam2022003@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
OK. Thanks mama!! I understand. God bless u muchly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
@mandydaisy, God bless u, I am very grateful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2015
@omowunmigan,
I almost cried reading ur journey in the ttc world.

What I have to tell u is this;
Be strong and courageous.
Life itself is very partial. That is the world we live in.
When I was small,i went for after-school holiday to one of my cousin's place. A trader.
His house was close to the market.
Most mornings,i will come out to the balcony and watch as people troop to the market in thousands.
Some of them had made millions the previous day while some lost millions.m
Some don't have shops but some have more than 3.
Some that were ogas suddenly become apprentice.
Some are just going there like others hoping to get lucky one day.
Some are thieves and armed robbers.
Yes,all manner of people.
But,
Everybody, every morning is a bit positive and marching with a stride that today will be better.
Even though they go back at d end of the day depressed.
Still,the next morning,they continue
Just one day,story might change for them.

Just hang in there. One day,ur story will also change.
I understand that it's more heartbreaking if ur spouse isn't supportive and the pressure from families. The insults and agony.
Still hang on and continue trying.
A day is ok for ur desired miracle to happen.
Wish u and others baby dust.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 247glorious(f): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2015
tsquaure:
i write with a lot of sadness this morning. yesterday i discovered my recurrent Urinary Tract Infection is not actually that but a Pelvic Inflammatory Disease . Honestly how this could have happened i dont know . |After my pelvic examination the doctor adjudge the infection to be chronic . after the ectopic pregnancy the amount of antibiotics i was given soo much. i thought i have conquered it . how did i get reinfected . DH? i shudder at the thought? now it is back to the drawing board . another round of antibiotics. i think i will just check myself into a hospital and get it intravenously. then a repeat of d hsg to check d amount of damage. oh God i need your strength to carry on . i feel so sad discouraged and depressed
It cud b dt u forgot to change ur pants. Dt causes re-infection. Best thing is to b on disposable pants all thru. N change ur bed sheets like every 2days if u sleep without pants. cos d vagy needs air too.
Try sitting over a bowl of boiling water of lemon grass, it helped me.
Goodluck!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 247glorious(f): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
U can send me mails nw plz. Gotten a handle on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
iOmoge:

Na, i cant b offended Na... I wish i had a stable connection....i woulda sent it to all dat requested.

the files are heavy... Attaching on mobile phones is failing.
i was sending from d office d day i was able to send to all d previous request.

i would still try, if not....on Tuesday...i would send from d office again.

baby dust to us all.

any1 who can send should pls help out...but on Tuesday i would start from where i stopped.

@imoge thanks. I was beginning to think am not among the favoured ones o. Please if am not asking too much, can u add the book on cleansing to mine... please. thanks and God bless you...
Medaglad@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
L- I- F- E ! !

Over time I've discovered there is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life.
Our tracks are different and our durations are different.
The only thing we have in common is the same empire.

For instance, one person graduates at age 20 and struggles for another 5 years to get a job;
another might graduate at 25 and get a job immediately.

One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of children;
another lady probably after having series of abortions in her past, becomes a mother almost immediately after marriage.

A fellow becomes MD at 38 and dies at 56;
another becomes MD at 55 and lives to 90.
What a life!

Life is full of twists, turns, ups and downs and many more surprises and disappointments.
Life offers each and everyone of us different opportunities;
and once an opportunity is lost, it's gone forever except by the grace of God.

It is up to each one of us to patiently prepare, wait, recognise and utilize every opportunity.

We learn on the way.

No one has it all or knows it all.

There is a reason why we all don't fall at the same time.
It is so that when one is down, weak and discouraged, the other who is strong can encourage and lift the other person.

God never promises that the road would be easy, but he promised never to leave or forsake us.

Although life is complicated, let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all out for our good (even if it doesn't make sense now).

Whatever trials, challenges or down times we face, all shall pass, and in due course, we will be up and strong again to lift up those who may be down around us.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF US: THOSE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PREGNANT; HAVING SERIES OF ABORTION ...................AND OTHERA TRYING TO CONCEIVE. THIS STORM WILL SURELY PASS AND OUR DOWNTIME WILL SOON BE OVER.

BABY DUST TO ALL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mandydaisy thanks alot kiss
Hafsat24 I no vex thx kiss
iOmoge thanks again kiss

Happy Sunday to my buriful Mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Sunday n election survival.

God honour Your words of Exodus 23:26 in our lives n above all, on D-Day of delivery, may You fulfill Your promises of Isaiah 66:7-14 in Jesus name....Amen.
I strongly believe that this is my year n yours too.

The same Annunciation of our Lord that was recorded in Luke 1:26-38 by Angel Gabriel will also accomplish in our lives through Christ our Lord, Amen.

God we are holding on Your words n we believe n trust in You .

@lomoge, thanks am waiting n if I don't receive from now till tues, ll let u kn.

@ moca n ahmanim, nice one.

Happy Palm Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Sunday fruitful mothers of the nation. Sorry for my mia mode. Mums whose questions were missed, pls forgive, I believe it was oversight. @mumihaja hmmm? lol. Thanks sha. @BlessedDiva hope the funeral went well. Have you returned or you're still in Anambra. God is your strength. @Prettyoyin those are fertility vitamins. Nothing much. That M2 Tone is sometimes used for unexplained infertility, it helps your cycle. @omowunmigan God is still God. @udoka2 pls come ooh, I remember it was always easy for you as well but keeping it down was the issue. but @omowunmigan you can read from beginning of the thread for her post as mypeace and some suggestions from Arlington or Aryl. Outside that, progesterone supplement I hope will help you. Your cycle is short so at the time of implantation, your progesterone level might be low, thus couldn't sustain the embryo. That's one of causes of chemical pregnancy, you lose the embryo even before you know you're pregnane. You can also add baby aspirin(low dose aspirin), one mama also mentioned Rh factor. Please do confirm its positive as if you have negative, it could be the problem when dh is positive. I insist, confirm from a good Lab. Your dh should also confirm his morphology. Just find a good gyno that is interested in result and not your money. Above all, continue to take it to the Master. Please if anyone asks question and don't get response, try repost to call attention to it. It is never over until its over. @safe06 who's our president? Seems you were busy counting and collating the votes. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good evening house....it's my wedding anny today...6.5years of traditional marriage, 6yrs of Legal marriage..dh tried to make it fun filled but I wasn't really happy...I just played along.
Moca & Ahamanim, thanks for those wonderful write ups!
PrettyOyin, thanks for your love..God bless you plenty.
MummyEsther, I really appreciate your concern. I know I must have done that test before because in my third year I did tests worth about 300k at once and almost went bankrupt..MECURE used a big bag to deliver my results. well, I'll start over...the support I'm getting here is quite encouraging... I'll do it and give you feedback.
iomoge, I can't say Thank you enough for the love and care you've been showing everyone here...thanks so much. I'll detoxify...I've done it before.. I'm waiting for the online material @lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com.
Miraclebaby, thanks soooo muchhh....you guys are all wonderful! I learnt a lot from your post...I'll take the rhesus test, I've been on aspirin 5mg daily for a while..the problem now is that I haven't conceived in 10months though I have this feeling that I do conceive but lose it before 4weeks..
Pls who is Udoka2 and who is Arlynton? pls come to a sister's aid oooo....I need you guys...the posts are so numerous to scroll through from the beginning..753pages!
I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU'VE INCREASED MY HOPE...We all shall have a party to celebrate our babies soon!baby dust to you all!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
HWA @omowunmigan. Ur nxt anni shall b celebrated wt ur babies in Jesus name. D mercy of God shall search u out 4 ur blessing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.