Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395991 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
@omowunmigan..aww.. Happy Wedding Anniversary..was trying so much to not forget to wish you but I woke up with a terrible cold.. Pls just enjoy ur anniversary..try to stay lively at least for dh..forget your worries and live in the moment.. Allah would definitely answer our prayers..let's not despair or lose hope.. May Allah put a smile in evry1 of us ttc faces..try to fast if u can..I would too in shaa Allah..
Sprinkling truck loads of baby dust your way and us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
manoda:
@iomoge pls send all the books to me. My email is mauonajite@gmail.com
Remain blessed for this effort you are rendering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2015
omowunmigan:

Pls who is Udoka2 and who is Arlynton? pls come to a sister's aid oooo....I need you guys...the posts are so numerous to scroll through from the beginning..753pages!
I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU'VE INCREASED MY HOPE...We all shall have a party to celebrate our babies soon!baby dust to you all!

Happy anniversary.

This is the link to udoka"s post. https://www.nairaland.com/udoka2/posts

Like you she suffered series of miscarriage over a 5 or is it 6 year period but she is a mum today. You can read up to see what she did differently or email her.

The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
@ Ayaakanoh Amen ooo my sister, God bless you. This month our testimony is very sure as long as God's word in Ex 23:26, Deu 28:4 and Isa 65:23 will not go back to him void for He is the Almighty God, Agbanilagbatan, Lion of tribe of Judah.

@Apple of cos that idiot is not just a liar but a fool, cos my God has made a way of escape for me. Thanks darling God bless you.

I have really missed everyone here, all of that shuld be resolved this week by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
@Omowunmigan Happy Anniversary darling, your miracle is here and i personally can't wait to hear your testimony.

For God says He will make you exceeding fruitful, and will make nations of you, and kings shall come out of you, henceforth you will not cast and none shall be barren in the Land of the Almighty God.

Fertility blessings to you dearie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
HWA omowunmigan, this time next year u shall celebrate with ur babies by the special grace of God, God is still in the business of doing miracles, u shall not be left out, enjoy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Goodmorning mamas!
AF showed on friday with serious pain and mixed wit ewcm I don't understand oh but all wil end in praise.
@imoge pls I need all d ebooks as soon as u are ready to send mumydd18@gmail.com. I already sent u a mail using my personal email address but had to create another email acct for dis purpose. Thank u and hav a blessed day.
Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2015
I have been typing n clearing...so much to say...my heart is heavy...
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetie82: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy Wedding Annivesary @omowunmigan May God grant you your true heart's desire. He never forgets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
omowunmigan... Happy anniversary dear.

may you carry your bundle of joy in your arms by ur next anniversary.

we love u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2015
iOmoge:
cry cry cry
iomoge dearie, it is well. whats d problem? why is your
heart heavy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
iOmoge, pls b strong. Read psalms n draw ur strength 4rm Davids testimony. It will all b aiit by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
iOmoge:
cry cry cry

May God remove every heavyness and cos you to smile soon. Those things that once made you to weep,will turn around and make you to laugh. Joy comes in the morning,your morning has come arise and be glad. It's well sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
@iOmoge please inbox me, i just sent you a mail. I got you sis.

nothing do you, let's thank God we r alive to experience this moment, cos when out testimonies comes i will remind you of this moment and how God saw us through it all, let me now see how u'll complain of fat black face, XXlarge nose, oversleeping and being woken by kicks and punches in your tummy, eating like a glutton, tight clothing, and all the orisirisi we would experience in pregnancy.

waiting to hear from you sis. e-hugs, kisses and tickles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
@rejoice03 My dear if that slippery mucus doesn't appear on the 3rd day, its actually not egg white but part of the degenarating tissue. Its normal within first days of period, but when it comes towards end of period, it could be ewcm signalling ovulation. Some women with short cycle witness it that way that's why they're adviced to abstain on days of heavy flow while preventing as it could be confusing. In summary, if your cycle is short, start bding right away, but if otherwise, monitor your cycle as the slippery mucus dries by day 3 and thick mucus appear around day 5 or 6. Its normal. @omowunmigan HWA. Don't mind me, had it in mind but after typing my little coconut couldn't remember again cheesy God is your strength. @favoredgal thanks for the link. Always ready to help. God bless you dear. @iOmoge what could the problem be? Pls don't despair. God is still on the throne, remember He doesn't give us load we can't carry. All these is to glorify His name. Call on Him in times of trouble and remain positive. Your testimony is closer than you think. Once He says its time, then no one has a say. Relax dear, God is in Control. Never give the enemy a chance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy anniversary omowunmigan. The Lord Almighty will surprise u for good . I see u testisfying in no long time . We will surely celebrate with u ma.
Iomoge Hallo Babes
Dont know what d problem is but all i can say is be encouraged . dont let the Devil win the battle of ur mind . He knows that is where your strength lies . Many times i have allowed sadness to overshadow me . but when i remember some songs of praises i just get up n shout n sing .
one says when Jesus says yes nobody can no

“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day 2 Corinthians 4:16

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
@omowunmigan, happy anniversary, the Lord will cause you to smile very soon. Iomoge, pls do not let your heart be heavy, once there is life, there is hope. I have resolved in my heart not be be sad again because of childlessness. I try to keep busy at all times so dat I don't dwell on it. My hubby, God bless him, must not catch me brooding because by the time he talks to me and consoles me, I would feel so foolish to have brooded in the first place. God will give us outstanding testimonies very soon, let's keep praising him because our miracle is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning 2015 parents,
HWA to all thoe who have and are celebrating their wedding anniversaries, @omowumigan...Omo a de lai pe.

COngrats to the newly discovered bellefuls and for all the already confirmed bellefuls, happy 9 months.

Romans 4:18
When everything was hopeless, Abraham believed anyway, deciding to live not on the basis of what he saw he couldn't do but on what God said he would do. And so he was made father of a multitude of peoples. God himself said to him, "You're going to have a big family, Abraham!"

I just want to use this scripture to encourage all the people who have chosen to believe 'foolish things' as they have decided to against hope, believe in hope.
I read back and saw the stories of some of the sisters here and the pain they have experienced. Just as a woman is in sorrow when her pain is come but forgets as soon as she is delivered of her child, so shall your stories be.

I need you to understand this:
1 Corinthians 1:26-27
26 For [simply] consider your own call, brethren; not many [of you were considered to be] wise according to human estimates and standards, not many influential and powerful, not many of high and noble birth.

27 [No] for God selected (deliberately chose) what in the world is foolish to put the wise to shame, and what the world calls weak to put the strong to shame.

You are a wake-up call to medical science, a wake up call to the world that God choses foolish things to confound the wise. When God said children are His gifts and the fruit of the womb His reward, He did not say one has to have a 100% normal monthly cycle or 70% motile sperm or one had to ovulate on a particular day to be fruitful?
God has deliberately chosen you to give science headache on how you were able to conceive, carry to term and delivery easy if not how will scientist eat? You have just given then something else to research and come to a conclusion that indeed God is Sovereign.

So wake up, arise from every bed of sorry and dust yourself off any snide or hurtful remarks for you have been elected based on His call to put to shame the supposedly wise counsels of the world.
Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah, Elizabeth, Mary all did it...God is still in business.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
@omowunmigan, HWA. May Allah reward ur efforts with ur own child insha Allah
@iomoge, its well. God in His infinite mercies will take ur heaviness away n put smile on ur face. Because after hardship comes ease. God is not an author of confussion. Have faith, ur bundle of joy is near.
Fertility blessings to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please iomoge, i need all the ebooks o3@yahoo.com. Thanks. fertility blessings to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
@miraclbaby thks for ur input I saw the ewcm on day 2 of my period am sure it was not ovulation.
@imoge pls stay strong. God will continue to strengthen u. I also felt very bad on friday wen af showed but dh realy consoled me. For me I got married last year jan joined dh last year march and conceived may. Since I lost d preg since june nothin till today but I ovulate and don't knw wat is causing d delay. I checked my progestrone in jan very high 77nmol and dh is also ok except for moderate growth of staph found in d hvs we both did. We were given antibiotic for 10days last month but still no show. Am realy countin on God.
Pls am sory for d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Omowunigan...HMA sis, just for ones think of your mates that are still on the waiting list for marriage, and thank GOD for what you have. You will have outstanding testimonies in Jesus name.

@iomoge... Mama, stop brooding pls, even if for nothing but for those of us who are being encouraged by your courage. Remember... Your courage gives us strength. It is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Happy wedding Anniversary @Omowumigan, ur expectation shall not be cut short in Jesus name~Amen!, u will soon rejoice with ur babies

@miraclebaby My sis, the funeral was successful, had d outing service yesterday too but have been so stressed cos My mum has been sick since My dad died in february, they were so so close, always together now it's really affecting her, she's been on admission in d hospital, was discharged before d burial n has been rushed back to A&E this morning. U understand why I was asking for maca cos of d stress I'm passing through, DH is suffering cos of lack of attention, I pray God would show us mercy n make her whole so tht I can face My dh, ttc is enough wahala, now this sad sad
It is well!

Sorry e-fam for bothering u all with this long post filled with My troubles

Fertility blessings to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
hallos, my people.
mamaosayande, I see ya leg for here oh. how una dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gudday blessed mommies.pls oo I need guidiance.any mummy in Benin-city here ?@ all dat re undergoing private investigations and consultation how much does it cost per consultation. I knw Doctors vary sha bt d new Dr am seeing presently says 20K per consultation.DAT means if he gives me appointment once every week I will pay 20k.d price is outrageous so I want to find out from us dat do private to give me insight thanks all.waiting for responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ Blessed Diva God is on his throne and will see u tru all.his mighty healing power will visit ur Mum in A& E right away.I pray for mercy and grace for her.she is healed by the stripes of the Lord Jesus Christ.may God give u d strength to face this times and overcome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Iomoge,Hafsat and any other mum that has all the e-books should please send it to santagelo25@yahoo.com....Thanks and God bless.
If una no send am,i go vex ooooo..lol...Just joking...
I am anxiously waiting for announcement of BFPs from our mothers and fathers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
May God bless you for this post!

Please what version of the Bible did you quote from in your post? I would like to have one too.

Alwaystrue:
Good morning 2015 parents,
HWA to all thoe who have and are celebrating their wedding anniversaries, @omowumigan...Omo a de lai pe.

COngrats to the newly discovered bellefuls and for all the already confirmed bellefuls, happy 9 months.

Romans 4:18
When everything was hopeless, Abraham believed anyway, deciding to live not on the basis of what he saw he couldn't do but on what God said he would do. And so he was made father of a multitude of peoples. God himself said to him, "You're going to have a big family, Abraham!"

I just want to use this scripture to encourage all the people who have chosen to believe 'foolish things' as they have decided to against hope, believe in hope.
I read back and saw the stories of some of the sisters here and the pain they have experienced. Just as a woman is in sorrow when her pain is come but forgets as soon as she is delivered of her child, so shall your stories be.

I need you to understand this:
1 Corinthians 1:26-27
26 For [simply] consider your own call, brethren; not many [of you were considered to be] wise according to human estimates and standards, not many influential and powerful, not many of high and noble birth.

27 [No] for God selected (deliberately chose) what in the world is foolish to put the wise to shame, and what the world calls weak to put the strong to shame.

You are a wake-up call to medical science, a wake up call to the world that God choses foolish things to confound the wise. When God said children are His gifts and the fruit of the womb His reward, He did not say one has to have a 100% normal monthly cycle or 70% motile sperm or one had to ovulate on a particular day to be fruitful?
God has deliberately chosen you to give science headache on how you were able to conceive, carry to term and delivery easy if not how will scientist eat? You have just given then something else to research and come to a conclusion that indeed God is Sovereign.

So wake up, arise from every bed of sorry and dust yourself off any snide or hurtful remarks for you have been elected based on His call to put to shame the supposedly wise counsels of the world.
Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah, Elizabeth, Mary all did it...God is still in business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Helo all@ Blessediva u are not bothering us at all,thank God for a successful outing service and we pray dat the power in the name of JESUS will quicken her mortal body and make her whole in JESUS name,Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
@all please lets not be tired,discouraged or dismayed,we all must surely win dis battle.Its not over until its ove,it will all end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.