Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396507 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
@omowumigan..happy wedding anniversay dear wishing you every gud tin dt u derserve @blessed diva the lord is ur strength and dis too shall pass he will see u guys thru it all you will see.@ all am so tired too I need instant intervention From God dis whole tin is overwhelming am just so angry and unhappy cos I can't even do anytin to help my situation. Oh
Lord hear the cry of ur children.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbeautyt: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Helloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
How do I appreciate the wonderful mothers I met on this platform? I wish I had join this platform long ago!
I feel so loved! You gave me hope...a big THANK YOU to you all for wishing me well on my wedding anny. From Hafsat24 to Ayaayo, Favored gal, mummyjason, rejoice03, iomoge, sweetie82, miracle baby, tsquare, faithful wife, alwaystrue, mubzay, divinemandate, to those who didn't post but wished me well in silence...May your river of tears dry up this moment! You ocean of Joy shall overflow! I'm just soooo happy...soooo happy...knowing that we aren't barren! You are just too loving to be barren!
Favoredgal, thanks for the link...
Ayaayo, your testimony is almost here too!
iomoge, 'let the weak say, I am strong!' let not your heart be heavy...it's painful but let's thank God we have hope...we have life...so there's hope! I learnt today that a woman in my ja'mat is now pregnant...she's been ttc for 12years! last month, a family friend had twins after TTC of 17years! Ours will be soon....you must post your ANC experience on the preggy forum for us all oooo...we'll post ours too for comparison.
Seeetie 82 I say Amen to your prayers. tonnes of baby dust on you!
Miracle baby, I admire your knowledge...I'll like to learn more about the short cycle stuff since mine is short..and I also realised my libido is higher during AF and very low on other days.
Always true and Mubzay, Amen to your prayers...you're darlings!
It rained today....showers of blessings....downpour of babies on us all.....I claim two of the babies for myself I'll deliver them by January 2016...I claim 3 for iomoge..edd january 24th 2016...lolzzz...I claim 4 each for everyone else out here....quadruplets....yeah..May God answer our prayers!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please do anyone know where i can get Natural Calm magnesium citrate powder? Preferably in Edo or Delta.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Blessed diva, apple19 and mummydidi...I spot you!!!thanks a lot! I do appreciate you....
Blesseddiva, may God heal your mum quickly and keep your dh loyal and loving to you. It is well....say to yourself..It is well with my soul...yes!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
@omowunmigan ure most welcome
@santagelo25 I sent the books an hr ago..an ''I've seen dem would do'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ omowumigan HWA u were on my mind bt i couldnt get on line cos i was having serious pains &brooding cos AF showed it face on sat after anoda failed clomid cycle,may d Lord put smiles on our faces soon. Special prayers was held for waiting mothers yesteday &dis mor in our church i key every1 of us into it,Jesus will chase out everytin buyin& selling in our bodies in Jesus name. dis is our year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
@jadella Amen oº°˚ ˚°º I can't wait to see all of Gods promises come to pass in all of our lives especially in the area of ttc,cos the year has started counting God should pls show us mercy. Baby dust to us all as we remain hopeful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello y'all, I've been scanning thru all the pages and it seems there was no bfp announcement in the month of March...God forbid! As if there was no bd Valentine....our April shall be full of testimonies IJN

@omowunigan, HWA

@BlessedDiva, thankGod for the success, it is well with your mom, God is the husband of the widow, may God comfort her IJN.

@Miraclebaby greetings, @mummyosanyande and mamateniola welcome back...

I shall announce my BFP in April IJN!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good evening to everyone in d house. I'm still battling with secondary Amenorhea (Absence of menstruation), ℓ av taking parlodel tired. ℓ av read about M2-tone, pls can ℓ try it maybe it will bring back ♏y AF
Baby dust to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Hafsat24, sallam will appreciate if u can send me all the e- books too o93@yahoo.com. Jazkhumullahu khairan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=omowunminow post=32179950]@Hafsat24, sallam will appreciate if u can send me all the e- books too @ oomotayo93@yahoo.com. Jazkhumullahu khairan

[Sent]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
@tatacherie, @megamum, @mumydidi, @mumihaja, @omowumigan, @miraclebaby Amen to all these ur prayers, I receive all on behalf of My mum, I thank God for you My wonderful e-fam, as u pray for My mum's healing may God harken to ur prayers n grant u all ur heart desires too, God must be glorified in ur lives/marriages, this year u shall testify in Jesus name-Amen!

God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls imoge don't be heavy hearted. I am going through that as well now. All my hubby's younger ones are parents nw. And we don't have any. Just feeling so down this evening . God pls help us and hear our cries. Plssss. I wish we can just all get pregnant. ....I'm so angry and frustrated. pls has anyone used phytoestrogen by tasly?I met a sister in our church who has twins 2 times. And she said she always tells people of this drug and it always works all d time. It's natural and contains soy and other things I think. Mummyeniola where u de? I miss u!! Been taking that mustard seed. Extra virgin olive oil and honey form almost a month nw. I never c any difference cos I don't think I ovulated. D opks did nt giv me 2 dark lines at all. I'm just tired meeehn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hafsat24:
@omowunmigan ure most welcome
@santagelo25 I sent the books an hr ago..an ''I've seen dem would do'

Sis pls send to me.
Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=mummyosayande post=32183069]

Sis pls send to me. Sosaomos@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
@mumihaja A big Amen to that prayer. Its your time. @BlessedDiva may God heal her of this separation. Wishing her quick recovery. Continue to trust in Him. Its well. @omowunminow have you tried to pinpoint your ovulation of recent? That would be the second step after confirming your Rh factor. It will help you know whether. you ovulate early or late.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2015
MelsMum:
@purity22 did you have ectopic pregnancy more than once? Or did you ovulate on both tubes?

If your answers to these questions are No No, then am sure you still have a tube left, and if its patent, you can give birth to as many kids as you want.

My cousin had an ectopic pregnancy, a tube was lost in the process but today she is the joyful mother of 3 kids, two boys and a girl.

I also lost a tube after an ectopic pregnancy, and I know that I will also be a joyful mother to my children.

Baby dust to is all

God has promised and he is a Faithful one

Yes, I had the 1st etopic (that almost killed me cos it was raptured) june last year n the 2nd etopic early febuary this year. The second one dint raptured but my tube was damaged during d operation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
cry cry The doctor said the only way 4 me to get pregnant is to undergo IVF. My major constrain is finance. If any one can link me to a hospital that I can donate eggs so can raise some money to do IVF I will be very greatful.
And if u are led in ur heart to help me, contact me through my email.
talk2mepd@yahoo.com

Pls I need your help
God bless you All
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Hafsat24 post=32183416][/quote]

Seen. Thanks sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
@mummyosayande, I think you should use the phytoestrogen since it contains soy and I think it can trigger hyper ovulation...the woman who had twins twice is a living testimony but don't use it after ovulation sha.

Purity22, dt was a sad experience, after the first ectopic you should have done hsg to be sure the other tube is patent, anyways you can register with any IVF centre around you and tell them your story so they can give you a discount and also sell your egg to other women....as long as you are tall and beautiful and produced a lot of eggs in a cycle you can make the money in less than 5 cycles or you and ur dh might as well look for a better paying job so that btw now and december you can be able to save some salaries for the procedure. Just my opinion though.

Baby dust to y'all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2015
He has done for me, he has done for me, what nobody cannot do he has done for me!!!! Praise praise praise praise to God. My fruitful mummys follow me shower thanksgiving unto God oooo. He finally gave me my bfp after 23months of ttc. Everliving God I bow before your throne! My sisters do not despair dis bfp shall go round IJN.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
my eyes are filled with tears while dancing shoki to praise Baba God.

Congrats Onyinyechika08, God will see you thru a pleasant 9 months and delivery. Happy bumping!!! I am most definitely next in line.

You see April is too far for God, we would share more bfp's IJN before next month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
onyinyechika08:
He has done for me, he has done for me, what nobody cannot do he has done for me!!!! Praise praise praise praise to God. My fruitful mummys follow me shower thanksgiving unto God oooo. He finally gave me my bfp after 23months of ttc. Everliving God I bow before your throne! My sisters do not despair dis bfp shall go round IJN.

Congratulations dearie.

Happy h n h 9 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats onyinyechika08...... I just love good news. God name be praised!!!!!!!!!! @ omowumigan....its well. your miracle baby is on d way. @iomoge.... do not despair. be happy and let sadness be far from u. God will put a smile on your face soon.@ blesseddiva.... thank God every thing went smooth. the Lord is ur strength. Our God is a great healer.... he will visit ur mum soon. it's well. @all... my e-fam, I troway salute. we will all share our testimonies soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
onyinyechika08 wooooooow, thank you Jesus. congrats dearie. happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2015
onyinyechika08:
wow wow wow congrats dear,, the good lord be praised..he his truely God and not man...I tap into dis ooo am so next in line...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats Onyinyechika08! We tap into your blessing...Please tell us what you did differently.
@ iomoge ....dont worry and be happy, God is on the throne and will surprise you when you least expect and it would be very soon. Please dont forget to send me the ebooks oooo; i sent a mail to your gmail on saturday...baby dust to everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
@onyiyekachi! Thank God for you! Finally God has crowned our March with a BFP!

May you carry to term IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
@onyinyekachi08. Aww..and you crowned the month of march for us with a BFP..soo so happy for you.. Alhamdulillah. All praise to the Almighty..may you have a h and h 9months..enjoy!!!
@ us all..this is an encouragement to us all to never give up or go weary..

Pls do tell us what you did differently..we are eager to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Teeexquisite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.