Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (57720 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Laveda(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
if you ask me to be honest , I wasn't concerned about putting smile on anybody's face cos in an attempt at doing that, another person is feeling sad. So, essence to me was that we all were playing mock politics; Naija style. It felt surreal so that you can actually feel what it feels like to be a Nigerian politician; everybody was truely selfish grin. I offered to send a tipping over because I was elated u guys played that game so well you came out victorious. Perfect mockery of Naija politicking!. That reminds Laveda, dou operate a GTB acct ? That's the one close by for us to drop the token...
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
The way you feign ignorance at full blown oddity amuses me I must confess, Keep it up! wink And don't forget to dress up well so that people won't start mistaking u for a woman who's got few bolts unknotted against their will up there.

I'm not ignorant, I'm asking you to expand your thinking.

You assume that men are lunatics who uncontrollably think of only one thing - sex. That no man is capable of thinking anything further than sex when they have a woman in front of them.

I think men are more intelligent than you give credit for. A man grieving for the loss of his child will hardly think of sex all the time. A man who is talking with his mother won't be thinking about having sex with her (I hope).

Furthermore, you also purport that it is a woman's responsibility to control men's thoughts by dressing "modestly" - whatever that means. Do you really think it is possible to control anyone's thoughts?

How do you know that men confronted with a woman dressed in a niqab aren't thinking "I wonder what is under that niqab, if I will want to have sex with her".

Just because *you* think a certain way, doesn't mean everybody else thinks that way. You do not speak for everyone - and you certainly don't have the right to label or influence other people's actions based on your illogical emotive processes.

For my part, I hated all men. But I have come across a couple of lovely men on this forum. My views have changed.

I think maybe you should change your views on gender - that both males and females are human beings. That you can't judge any book by its cover. That women have the right to dress any way they should want without fear of retribution from you or anyone else.

And btw, I will dress any way I please. If it's warm weather, I reserve the right to wear small clothes for my personal comfort. If I'm going out, I reserve the right to dress sexy for my mate (if I ever get one). If I'm ill and staying at home, I reserve the right to wear sweats all day.

I'd be interested to hear what other people think, though...

Dauntless15, domislaz, evegran, withambition, breadmaker, halfricanadian, blackfire... anyone else?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

You assume that men are lunatics who uncontrollably think of only one thing - sex. That no man is capable of thinking anything further than sex when they have a woman in front of them.

I think men are more intelligent than you give credit for. A man grieving for the loss of his child will hardly think of sex all the time. A man who is talking with his mother won't be thinking about having sex with her (I hope).

Furthermore, you also purport that it is a woman's responsibility to control men's thoughts by dressing "modestly" - whatever that means. Do you really think it is possible to control anyone's thoughts?

How do you know that men confronted with a woman dressed in a niqab aren't thinking "I wonder what is under that niqab, if I will want to have sex with her".

Just because *you* think a certain way, doesn't mean everybody else thinks that way. You do not speak for everyone - and you certainly don't have the right to label or influence other people's actions based on your illogical emotive processes.

For my part, I hated all men. But I have come across a couple of lovely men on this forum. My views have changed.

I think maybe you should change your views on gender - that both males and females are human beings. That you can't judge any book by its cover. That women have the right to dress any way they should want without fear of retribution from you or anyone else.

And btw, I will dress any way I please. If it's warm weather, I reserve the right to wear small clothes for my personal comfort. If I'm going out, I reserve the right to dress sexy for my mate (if I ever get one). If I'm ill and staying at home, I reserve the right to wear sweats all day.

Dauntless15, domislaz, evegran, withambition, breadmaker, halfricanadian, blackfire... anyone else?
I don't know how you people managed to squeeze rape into this. It is no part of the main post.

I agree with you that you're free to wear what you like but it is wrong to wear it to whereve you like.

But if you insist on wearing them to wrong places then you must accept the consequences.

You get my drift?

I can go shirtless all day and wear boxers alone but i cannot step out of my compound shirtless because is just does't seem right and it may cause a sister to habour immoral thoughts.

Our dressing can earn us respect and can downgrade us as well.

A south sudan minister was recently sent out of a meeting because of his awkward attire so it isn't just a female thing.

There is a way a guy will dress and i will never take him serious nor want to be seen in his company.

Men who rape minors cannot say it is because of their dressing so i don't want to talk about that.

It irritates me already.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
I don't know how you people managed to squeeze rape into this. It is no part of the main post.

I agree with you that you're free to wear what you like but it is wrong to wear it to whereve you like.

But if you insist on wearing them to wrong places then you must accept the consequences.

You get my drift?

I can go shirtless all day and wear boxers alone but i cannot step out of my compound shirtless because is just does't seem right and it may cause a sister to habour immoral thoughts.

Our dressing can earn us respect and can downgrade us as well.

A south sudan minister was recently sent out of a meeting because of his awkward attire so it isn't just a female thing.

There is a way a guy will dress and i will never take him serious nor want to be seen in his company.

Men who rape minors cannot say it is because of their dressing so i don't want to talk about that.

It irritates me already.

So you think your actions can control other people's thoughts? Smh. That's impossible. And I'm not even going to try to do that, because you can't please all people all the time.

If you are simply highlighting that dress codes exist in certain places - congratulations. They do and they're signposted. Outside those areas, I'll wear what I like.

Also, saying that "you must accept the consequences of dressing this way" is really stupid. This is where rape entered the conversation (Breadmaker, you were absent when it went down this path).

Saying some women "invite rape" by what they wear is ridiculous. No one wants to be raped. And women will be raped REGARDLESS of WHAT they wear. Clothes are a flimsy excuse. Men can control themselves, and should. They're not wild animals.

Or if you say the consequences are someone not liking you or being your friend due to how you dres, FINE BY ME MR. I can't imagine I'd want to be friends with someone who'd judge my entire character based on my garments alone.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

So you think your actions can control other people's thoughts? Smh. That's impossible. And I'm not even going to try to do that, because you can't please all people all the time.

If you are simply highlighting that dress codes exist in certain places - congratulations. They do and they're signposted. Outside those areas, I'll wear what I like.

Also, saying that "you must accept the consequences of dressing this way" is really stupid. This is where rape entered the conversation (Breadmaker, you were absent when it went down this path).

Saying some women "invite rape" by what they wear is ridiculous. No one wants to be raped. And women will be raped REGARDLESS of WHAT they wear. Clothes are a flimsy excuse. Men can control themselves, and should. They're not wild animals.
Men must die regardless of how they protect themselves but holding two live wires or jumping out of a speeding vehicle makes it faster.

Indecent exposure isn't a justification for rape but it contributes to the cause.

Finally, saying that someone's line of thought is stupid because it doesn't tally with yours is very wrong so I am bowing out of this argument.

You win.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Lalasticlala do the needful na.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
Men must die regardless of how they protect themselves but holding two live wires or jumping out of a speeding vehicle makes it faster.

Indecent exposure isn't a justification for rape but it contributes to the cause.

Finally, saying that someone's line of thought is stupid because it doesn't tally with yours is very wrong so I am bowing out of this argument.

You win.

Rape is caused by rapists alone.

You can't continue your arguement because you have no logic to back it up.

Enjoy your judgemental life.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Domislaz(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

You are right my dear. I hope he gets your point. Women don’t cause rape by what they wear. Asking about correlation between clothing and rape is tricky, though. To make clear, sexual assault is never the victims fault. Someone has to act to commit rape. No one forces that choice. If seeing an enticing woman led men to conclude, “I’ve got to rape her,” all men would be rapists. Yet few are. And plenty of assaulted women are not dressed sexily, including women draped in head-to-toe burqas.

Interestingly, veiled women are blamed, too: “He must have seen a bit of her ankle, wrist, hair, neck… Who could resist!?”
Strippers are the most sexually “provocative” of all, yet patrons manage to contain themselves. Yes, bouncers provide security, but they aren’t stationed with blinders blocking their sight. And who’s watching them? Male customers aren’t physically restrained. The men are actually controlling themselves.

Sociologists who have interviewed rapists, read their accounts and looked at the circumstances of their crimes have learned that they have a variety of motives . Here are a few:
Some rape to feel powerful, others gang rape to demonstrate their “manhood” (defined as powerful, dominant, violent, virile, and not gay) to each otherhand fraternally bond, some become aroused by sadistically bringing sex and violence together, others seek to harm an entire race, community or nation by using sexual assault as a political weapon, still others seek revenge against someone other than the rape victim. And some misread cues.

Rapists who misread cues believe the following: men are naturally assertive and women are naturally passive. There are “good girls” and “bad girls.” Bad girls secretly want sex but can’t admit it, so they trick men into forcing sex. In a nutshell, the number of assaults will not go down if women make sure to cover up. The cue-reading rapist has decided to attack someone, and is seeking justification. He will rape and he will find something to blame other than himself. By placing women in charge of his sexuality he abdicates responsibility (it’s her fault). How convenient for him!

And while different rapists have different ways of
thinking, they are all sexist. At the least, they believe
they have more right to a woman’s body than a
woman does, herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Taiyescott(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

hia u are again! awahyu?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

rape is not cursed by the rapist. no one causes rape. environment makes a man. humans a beast in nature. "society" is what tramples on that right. people don't do what they do cause they want to but are forced to do it by one pain/knowledge or the other.

what if I tell I have every right to kill you? I love killing don't try to tell me what I want or need. only I understand my urge for blood. let me slit your throat out. but then I get arrested(here is society again cubbing my need for blood)

so you see the work of a society? and pls I don't justify rape just in case you thought about that.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
rape is not cursed by the rapist. no one causes rape. environment makes a man. humans a beast in nature. "society" is what tramples on that right. people don't do what they do cause they want to but are forced to do it by one pain/knowledge or the other.

what if I tell I have every right to kill you? I love killing don't try to tell me what I want or need. only I understand my urge for blood. let me slit your throat out. but then I get arrested(here is society again cubbing my need for blood)

so you see the work of a society? and pls I don't justify rape just in case you thought about that.

A murder victim doesn't cause their own murder. The murderer causes the murder. Your logic is flawed.

Don't blame society for actions, blame the perpetrator. Good and evil do exist. There are grey areas for mental illness, duress etc.

But to excuse murder and rape because "society". That's weak.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Domislaz:

You are right my dear. I hope he gets your point. Women don’t cause rape by what they wear. Asking about correlation between clothing and rape is tricky, though. To make clear, sexual assault is never the victims fault. Someone has to act to commit rape. No one forces that choice. If seeing an enticing woman led men to conclude, “I’ve got to rape her,” all men would be rapists. Yet few are. And plenty of assaulted women are not dressed sexily, including women draped in head-to-toe burqas.

Interestingly, veiled women are blamed, too: “He must have seen a bit of her ankle, wrist, hair, neck… Who could resist!?”
Strippers are the most sexually “provocative” of all, yet patrons manage to contain themselves. Yes, bouncers provide security, but they aren’t stationed with blinders blocking their sight. And who’s watching them? Male customers aren’t physically restrained. The men are actually controlling themselves.

Sociologists who have interviewed rapists, read their accounts and looked at the circumstances of their crimes have learned that they have a variety of motives . Here are a few:
Some rape to feel powerful, others gang rape to demonstrate their “manhood” (defined as powerful, dominant, violent, virile, and not gay) to each otherhand fraternally bond, some become aroused by sadistically bringing sex and violence together, others seek to harm an entire race, community or nation by using sexual assault as a political weapon, still others seek revenge against someone other than the rape
victim. And some misread cues.

Rapists who misread cues believe the following: men are naturally assertive and women are naturally passive. There are “good girls” and “bad girls.” Bad girls secretly want sex but can’t admit it, so they trick men into forcing sex. In a nutshell, the number of assaults will not go down if women make sure to cover up. The cue-reading rapist has decided to attack someone, and is seeking justification. He will rape and he will find something to blame other than himself. By placing women in charge of his sexuality he abdicates responsibility (it’s her fault). How convenient for him!

And while different rapists have different ways of
thinking, they are all sexist. At the least, they believe
they have more right to a woman’s body than a
woman does, herself.

I think I just fell in love with your brain. The world needs more men like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:

The lady you quoted and some people up there don't seem to know the difference between cause of a crime and justification of a crime.

Like I have stated before, any man or woman who doesn't care about how his or her actions and inactions affect the people around them need to have their sanity tested.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
The lady you quoted and some people up there don't seem to know the difference between cause of a crime and justification of a crime.

Like I have stated before, any man or woman who doesn't care about how his or her actions and inactions affect the people around them need to have their sanity tested.

What exactly is your point? Yes, cause and justification are different - which is my point entirely. Crime is caused by criminals. Criminals attempt to justify their crimes with sometimes flimsy reasons. Some criminals justifications are perfectly cojent - ie, I stole bread to feed my family.

It doesn't mean everyone goes about not caring about how our actions affect others, but there has to be some reason injected. If everyone were to be so caught up in pleasing everyone all the time, we'd all be paralysed with inaction.

Your argument is circular. You have no way to justify telling people how to dress. It's like you feel a certain way about women, so everyone should agree with your emotions about "modest" clothing - whatever you happen to define that as.

Lots of tribes went around nude at the inception of humanity. Modesty was a fairly recent idea and the definition has changed through time and differs in different places.

Get a grip on yourself. You don't like what some women wear? You have to deal with it. I don't like eating artichokes, but I'm not about to try amd have artichokes outlawed, nor am I going to disrespect everyone who does eat it, or go ranting about how artichoke eating is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

A murder victim doesn't cause their own murder. The murderer causes the murder. Your logic is flawed.

Don't blame society for actions, blame the perpetrator. Good and evil do exist. There are grey areas for mental illness, duress etc.

But to excuse murder and rape because "society". That's weak.
you didn't understand my post. certainly. see there's nothing as good and evil. it is society that tells us what we should perceive as good and evil. but in reality there's no good and evil.

we humans became so intelligent we upgraded our jungle nature from pure jungle(actual jungle) to society(jungle of deception)

I once saw a friend of mine eating African cherry(Agbalumo) and I asked him to give me he said no. I should go buy my own. he says he won't give me his own.

your own? b!tch dude you came to this world with nothing. everything you possess is stolen by deception(knowledge). you cheated. you had an edge. there wasn't a fair play.

I need that cherry. you need it I need it too. then the society comes in. hey police pls someone tried to take my cherry. police comes and locks me in a cell. oooh I didn't get that sweet cherry I so crave. why me. so unfair. yh that's society.

bill gate son didn't choose to be Bill Gates son. a poor man's son didn't choose to be a poor man's son. so tell me why do you call one rich and one poor? where was the fair play?

no one does things by themselves. pain makes a man. knowledge makes a man.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

this is funny.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
every action is a reaction to another action. abstract or concrete.
am saying this from a psychological point of view.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
you didn't understand my post. certainly. see there's nothing as good and evil. it is society that tells us what we should perceive as good and evil. but in reality there's no good and evil.

we humans became so intelligent we upgraded our jungle nature from pure jungle(actual jungle) to society(jungle of deception)

I once saw a friend of mine eating African cherry(Agbalumo) and I asked him to give me he said no. I should go buy my own. he says he won't give me his own.

your own? b!tch dude you came to this world with nothing. everything you possess is stolen by deception(knowledge). you cheated. you had an edge. there wasn't a fair play.

I need that cherry. you need it I need it too. then the society comes in. hey police pls someone tried to take my cherry. police comes and locks me in a cell. oooh I didn't get that sweet cherry I so crave. why me. so unfair. yh that's society.

bill gate son didn't choose to be Bill Gates son. a poor man's son didn't choose to be a poor man's son. so tell me why do you call one rich and one poor? where was the fair play?

no one does things by themselves. pain makes a man. knowledge makes a man.

Ok so you're getting existential. Good for you. But women aren't property.

Are you saying that women's bodies don't belong to themselves ie, there is no such thing as rape because property doesn't exist. That essentially society has determined that women should have autonomy over their bodies and that goes against "nature".

I disagree. Society developed for a reason... you may not agree with everything that goes on or think that its "fair"; but it serves various purposes, like protection of the vulnerable. And I do believe thay good and evil exist in their inherent forms.

I posit that violation of someone's autonomy is evil. Something which violates a person's ability to make choices about how their body is treated, like rape, torture, murder etc. are evil. I'm not having and argument about theft.

A woman's right to choose what happens to her body should be respected. She's not property. You can't just do what you want to her because "nature".
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Spells(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
I'll never disrespect nor degrade any woman no matter what.... Shit happens

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Alegirl: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Thank you jor, Stop the generalization
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by olamds(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Some of those who do expose some the sensitive parts of their bodies are believed to be an agent of the devil to destroy lives and destinies.....
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Alvinnado(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
After everything,the will start going to church or baba lawo bombing prayers on a man,make person come buy "public come and see" commodity
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Blackfire(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

*immediately raise my head*
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by emi14: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:

I'm not pained. Just tired of ur desire to generalize this issue. Some guys just don't understand that all women cannot be labelled same.

My friend you are a woman. And this write up is about women. You are involved because you are a woman. Generalized or not .he owe you no apology. Dress well period.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by JamieRocks(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
It really depends on Individual's point of view

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Ok so you're getting existential. Good for you. But women aren't property.

Are you saying that women's bodies don't belong to themselves ie, there is no such thing as rape because property doesn't exist. That essentially society has determined that women should have autonomy over their bodies and that goes against "nature".

I disagree. Society developed for a reason... you may not agree with everything that goes on or think that its "fair"; but it serves various purposes, like protection of the vulnerable. And I do believe thay good and evil exist in their inherent forms.

I posit that violation of someone's autonomy is evil. Something which violates a person's ability to make choices about how their body is treated, like rape, torture, murder etc. are evil. I'm not having and argument about theft.

A woman's right to choose what happens to her body should be respected. She's not property. You can't just do what you want to her because "nature".
I understand you but you still didn't get me. all you are saying is right. from a social point of view. society through concept of morals have been able to subdue the true nature of man. good thing cos I'd probably have been eaten by mungo pack's grand daughter.

but that true nature never dies. it's hidden within. it pops once in a while, to others its their way if life. there are some tribes in igbo people who still eat humans till date(so I heard). what do you make if that? to you it's bad, oh damn those victims got rights Lolz well not to the tribes.

am not saying rape is good. no it's bad. but if you were to see the true nature Of man it's not bad. it's survival(Trade between pain and comfort). those days homosexuals were killed even by the whites. "witches" were burnt to death even by the whites. slavery was "good" and done even by the whites.

things change agreed. and people are subject to knowledge of their time. just like women of olden days accepted second and third wives and it was good then but today what do you have? women can't share d!cks anymore. it's now bad.

while the majority has accepted changes and reforms. the true nature lies in many. triggered by something or somebody. I repeat, for every reaction there's an action(you should be familiar with cause and effect theory)

I don't even know your name.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Dee60: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
I wonder what motivates these women to dress the way they have. Anyway, everyone will be addressed by their dresses. Not all women do this!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Blackfire(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

*immediately raise my head when i heard the first part of your statement*

*remains calm when i see is a harmless word*

*drinks cold water*
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by foolinlove(f): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

*immediately raise my head*

Lololol. Care to join the debate? Could be I fall in love with your brain too smiley
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Eureka123(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
Is there anything you own that is truly personal?

She hasn't done anything wrong to you. Please take a step back and stop trying to get offensive.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by mira4u: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:
Disrespect and downgrade those who give u reasons to do so and respect every other woman who stays decent. Stop with your generalization already!

Tell the mumu op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.