Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128698 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
yomz1e:
What's peoples problem, young people can't express love anymore? Atleast is not a clip of her being villaged (Bleep). She's in love and had the best time of her young life, instead to tell her to be safe when she's doing her biz, you here castigating her... Abeg mek una go get a job
make sure you give same advice when you daughter does same in future. I put a curse on your daughter. and if you don't give her same advice you will die miserably.

Amen

remember this day

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by onajo2000(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
The guy looks like who has HIV. ....lepacious
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by zingywingy: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Someone should take her to Sharia court, She will regret the day she was born
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
For her to dey blow confidently. You think say she no get the taking in part covered? Abeg leave story

Gkemz:
Umu ogwugwu oge. I can't blame her. body just dey sweet am till she takes in. Then she go sabi say not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

See this one? Na today? Ashewo no be new name na. Find another one and come back. #oloshi
thank goodness you didn't deny. I can imagine.

have a great night.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by heirloom90(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
sis, your prayer is wicked and heartless. ;Dsis, your prayer is wicked and heartless.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by olawolami(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Do you know wat her parent too are doing dat gave d girl audacity to post such thin online end time
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
zingywingy:
Someone should take her to Sharia court, She will regret the day she was born

She no be mallama. Them tell you say northern gurls no dey blow at young age? Northern gurls have the highest rate of Vagina Fistula from early marriage. Just cos this one is unmarried doesn't make her a devil. It's her life!
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by happney65: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
omolola15 come and see your girlfriend.. grin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by sharpchap: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
They kinda look alike. Hope it's brother and sister teasing us and laffing their heads off at our reactions

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
thank goodness you didn't deny. I can imagine.

have a great night.

You too Bros. But I can bet my ass that I'm more sensible that every lady you've every opened that your enurunrun to toast. #onyiberibe

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Mistermamus(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chidren of nowadays smh
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by adonbilivit: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
her olosho fee go pay
well, she go dey blow more dicks be that.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by bejeria101(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
When she becomes......and dis tape shows up,make she no para o.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Elnino4ladies: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
The babe is cute
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by adonbilivit: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
sharpchap:
They kinda look alike. Hope it's brother and sister teasing us and laffing their heads off at our reactions
na d guy sperm make the guy resemble am. u k ow say sperm na blood and they don't use condom. d guy dey pour put inside
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Trudiee(f): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
they are all talking about the gurl but not the guy, like he wasn't involved shey? couldn't the guy say 'no' too.

the girl is social media crazy tho. maan.. i pity
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

You too Bros. But I can bet my ass that I'm more sensible that every lady you've every opened that your enurunrun to toast. #onyiberibe
hmmmm don't be so sure. trust me on that one.

besides am sure your anus would be slack already due to anal drill so bet something else.

oh don't bother to reply. good night dreams sweetie
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by haibe(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Trudiee:
they are all talking about the gurl but not the guy, like he wasn't involved shey? couldn't the guy say 'no' too.

the girl is social media crazy tho. maan.. i pity

See it wont have been much of a big deal.if the girl didn't post it... the guy probably is not happy with this, so its nit because they did it, it's because "she" posted it!!

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
I give the same advice to your mama and grand mother! You mongrel, it's hypocrites like you that act all holy and $hit , holier than thou that commit the most grotesque sin in your little face me and face you ragged shelter , your incest inbreed father who probably raped your sisters who will all end up on badoo and marry agberos and end up with no value and probably buried in an unmarked grave. Effing scum.. Go give the advice to your mama who probably regret givinging birth to you.. Fukin Kunt
You probably vexed becos you can't get a girl half as good looking as her...., bastardised sob

Owliver:
make sure you give same advice when you daughter does same in future. I put a curse on your daughter. and if you don't give her same advice you will die miserably.

Amen

remember this day

4 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Herrmes: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why do y'all love shaming so much? Mind your business

4 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by omosedollar(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shes probably from a ratchet home, the boy look like a Yahoo boy taking care of her.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by jumpmasta(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
I
yungest:
mtcheew....her sex,her Facebook page,her life,her business....

back to my guyton joor

and I know like 45% of the guys here will go check her up on Facebook... brethren I hail o
This Man, you dey jack Guyton and still they roll for Nairaland... grin...You sure say u never forget Wetin u read?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
hmmmm don't be so sure. trust me on that one.

besides am sure your anus would be slack already due to anal drill so bet something else.

oh don't bother to reply. good night dreams sweetie

Oh no. I keep my ass safe cos I don't date cows like you

3 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Dear Lord also make them dickless until they clock 20.
waiters give this bae a bottle of chill orijin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't mind the guy, his family cursed the day he wa born.... Probably doesn't even know his father ... That's my problem with free education and easy access to technology, when morons like these common online to chat Edyat talk , what do u expect..

Anabel:

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Richy4(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
Young love..

15 years from now, teddy skitt might remember this facebook post..

What questions would go through her mind??

You are right.And the future mother in law that doesn't even have a facebook account will be the one printing out this pic on hard copies as exhibit A on why she was not good for her son....
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm, both of them deserve serious flogging though undecided

The girl has now removed the video, but you can watch it here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_29.html
°❤When will you stop this!!!! undecided this us all you post about!
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
yomz1e:
I give the same advice to your mama and grand mother! You mongrel, it's hypocrites like you that act all holy and $hit , holier than thou that commit the most grotesque sin in your little face me and face you ragged shelter , your incest inbreed father who probably raped your sisters who will all end up on badoo and marry agberos and end up with no value and probably buried in an unmarked grave. Effing scum.. Go give the advice to your mama who probably regret givinging birth to you.. Fukin Kunt
You probably vexed becos you can't get a girl half as good looking as her...., bastardised sob

see as you vex. e don reach that level?

I have said what I got for you.

goodnight
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

Lol Anabel have no chill at all
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

OK I hear you.

goodnight sweetie grin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
yomz1e:
Don't mind the guy, his family cursed the day he wa born.... Probably doesn't even know his father ... That's my problem with free education and easy access to technology, when morons like these common online to chat Edyat talk , what do u expect..

that guy is a bonafide fool. I'm surprised he ran off to bed. It's only a mama's boy that regard a lady as ashewo. If they have failed miserably in every of their relationships cos they are too immature to keep it. They regard women as ashewo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.