Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128757 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
OK I hear you.

goodnight sweetie grin

Wetin dey.sweet this one??
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

Wetin dey.sweet this one??
Lolz babe insults don't get to me. am above that.

I am a god. grin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
emfaldo:

Lol Anabel have no chill at all

If someone wants to survive on social media. You'll keep your chills for better things and speak back when spoken to. I no be celebrity so why should I be bothered about replying that maalu
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by samuel19222(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Obo
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
Lolz babe insults don't get to me. am above that.

I am a god. grin

I haven't even insulted you and you are praising your limits. Oh oh!!

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
He just looking for 1minute of fame ! Probably didn't have a voice in his shanti house so he comes online to vex his frustration on what his sisters does and probably his mum orchestrate the runs for his sisters ! Nuff said...

Anabel:

that guy is a bonafide fool. I'm surprised he ran off to bed. It's only a mama's boy that regard a lady as ashewo. If they have failed miserably in every of their relationships cos they are too immature to keep it. They regard women as ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

If someone wants to survive on social media. You'll keep your chills for better things and speak back when spoken to. I no be celebrity so why should I be bothered about replying that maalu
its funny tho calling an homosapien maalu...

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by tomdon(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
How's she worse than many of you?

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

that guy is a bonafide fool. I'm surprised he ran off to bed. It's only a mama's boy that regard a lady as ashewo. If they have failed miserably in every of their relationships cos they are too immature to keep it. They regard women as ashewo.
o_O you both teamed up. cool

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Since your sister resemble your picture in ur profile , I pray they get gorilla husbands

Owliver:
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:

You've said goodnight like a million times and you are still replying. Now I believe you are looking for one minute fame. You've got it. Now go to bed Johnbull
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

I haven't even insulted you and you are praising your limits. Oh oh!!
don't even bother waste your time. but on a serious note such should be condemned. not at such age. you wouldn't say such if she were your daughter. if we leave everyone to do what he or she likes then the concept if society is defeated. think about it.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
emfaldo:

its funny tho calling an homosapien maalu...

Not every homosapien is worth being a homosapien.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by asake101: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Awon omo Irole aye..end time pikin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
yomz1e:
Since your sister resemble your picture in ur profile , I pray they get gorilla husbands

OK OK its OK. your insults are too little to pinch me. probably I said my first comment out of reflex. but seriously would you have said such if she were your relative, sister or daughter? I bet not.

apologies sir

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by emfaldo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

Not every homosapien is worth being a homosapien.
my lips are sealed ooo...na frnds I dey find o

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
don't even bother waste your time. but on a serious note such should be condemned. not at such age. you wouldn't say such if she were your daughter. if we leave everyone to do what he or she likes then the concept if society is defeated. think about it.

The concept of society have been defeated. The only thing keeping some of us together is morals and you can't force a.person to have morals. My daughter can't do this. Becos I'm going through what I'm going through now so I can give my kids all I've learned and earned without making them feel stupid.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

You've said goodnight like a million times and you are still replying. Now I believe you are looking for one minute fame. You've got it. Now go to bed Johnbull
as you still dey reply nkor? besides my goodnight is for you not for me. I sleep late usually.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
as you still dey reply nkor? besides my goodnight is for you not for me. I sleep late usually.

I hear you
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

The concept of society have been defeated. The only thing keeping some of us together is morals and you can't force a.person to have morals. My daughter can't do this. Becos I'm going through what I'm going through now so I can give my kids all I've learned and earned without making them feel stupid.
you can't be perfect. how are you sure her parents are not pastors sef. there's little or nothing parents can do in terms of children up bringing. my parents did their best, very religious but I became opposite. you are going the wrong path, seems you have little or no knowledge about humans if not you wouldn't be so sure.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't leave in the dark ages! Bra! It's unhelpful comments like that makes these young vulnerable girls go and even do more things like this... You don't know her story or life, maybe she has never been loved.. Maybe she was raped by her an older man even by a family member and now she found some young guy that treated her like a queen and she felt loved for once... Yeah putting it online is bad, but how do we know she put it there herself, if it didn't go viral would we be commenting now.., never cease to amaze me that the people that criticise the most are usual suspects... No offence, let me continue watching this low budget movie ....ate last it's more interesting

Owliver:
OK OK its OK. your insults are too little to pinch me. probably I said my first comment out of reflex. but seriously would you have said such if she were your relative, sister or daughter? I bet not.

apologies sir

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Hey, when the koboko is good it demands some praise...now where can I find an appreciative smally like this wan tongue
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:
you can't be perfect. how are you sure her parents are not pastors sef. there's little or nothing parents can do in terms of children up bringing. my parents did their best, very religious but I became opposite. you are going the wrong path, seems you have little or no knowledge about humans if not you wouldn't be so sure.

Life is not balanced. She's a teenager and this is her own way of rebelling against her parents. I've had my share of life. We all got our stories. But based on my stories, I know what to pass across to my kids
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2016
yomz1e:
I don't leave in the dark ages! Bra! It's unhelpful comments like that makes these young vulnerable girls go and even do more things like this... You don't know her story or life, maybe she has never been loved.. Maybe she was raped by her an older man even by a family member and now she found some young guy that treated her like a queen and she felt loved for once... Yeah putting it online is bad, but how do we know she put it there herself, if it didn't go viral would we be commenting now.., never cease to amaze me that the people that criticise the most are usual suspects... No offence, let me continue watching this low budget movie ....ate last it's more interesting

check her profile, a certified b!tch she is. and just 18. nonsense always have excuses but no justification.

why do thieves steal? they are hungry. would you because of the excuse path the thief on the back? hell no. no justification at all can be tolerated.

so pleeeassssseeee..... don't go there

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by cooooooks(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Why can't people mind their business. If she wants her night to be 'made', that's her business.

I understand the irony in that she posted the video herself.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Life is not balanced. She's a teenager and this is her own way of rebelling against her parents. I've had my share of life. We all got our stories. But based on my stories, I know what to pass across to my kids
am glad you do. but at the same time you can't be too sure. comon! if you've passed through that stage you should understand how they feel, it's rebellion no matter how you do it. but you condoning her case is what I kicked against. this it's her life it's my life attitude is not good. beside todaysad30th) is my birthday. damn I entered with a fight. am bad grin

3 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:
am glad you do. but at the same time you can't be too sure. comon! if you've passed through that stage you should understand how they feel, it's rebellion no matter how you do it. but you condoning her case is what I kicked against. this it's her life it's my life attitude is not good. beside todaysad30th) is my birthday. damn I entered with a fight. am bad grin

I'll keep saying it's her life. And I'll keep saying she's still gonna find a.better man than all them holy holy chick. That's what life has taught me. I don't expect you to understand. Happy birthday to you. No one is fighting you. We are just advising you to talk with sense before you enter 31. No woman is an ashewo. Simple! Goodnight
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by piagetskinner(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Little kids without brains
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

I'll keep saying it's her life. And I'll keep saying she's still gonna find a.better man than all them holy holy chick. That's what life has taught me. I don't expect you to understand. Happy birthday to you. No one is fighting you. We are just advising you to talk with sense before you enter 31. No woman is an ashewo. Simple! Goodnight
see your life? same post you wish me Happy Birthday. same post you abuse me looolz. anyways, I will let this one slide.

thanks and good night.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Misternas89(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

She no be mallama. Them tell you say northern gurls no dey blow at young age? Northern gurls have the highest rate of Vagina Fistula from early marriage. Just cos this one is unmarried doesn't make her a devil. It's her life!
Wassup wit you, just sent you a request
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2016
END TIME CHUDDREN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by tityboi: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2016
This is trill luv....I'm not with that kevin gates shit but anything else I make it happen baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.