Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128758 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Mememan: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

The concept of society have been defeated. The only thing keeping some of us together is morals and you can't force a.person to have morals. My daughter can't do this. Becos I'm going through what I'm going through now so I can give my kids all I've learned and earned without making them feel stupid.
Your daughters may likely do worse... Seems you are in support of this nonsense
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Mememan: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2016
cooooooks:
Why can't people mind their business. If she wants her night to be 'made', that's her business.

I understand the irony in that she posted the video herself.
It stopped being her business when she posted it on a social medium.

Some of you just think with your feet sad

7 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by miky(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2016
So what you have sex? its your body not mine, just carry condom o..

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by nkemjacob2(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
i hope the boy will marry d girl.... Childish brain
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by taemilola(f): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2016
If this generation is like this, only God knows what will happen in the next generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:
hmmmm don't be so sure. trust me on that one.

besides am sure your anus would be slack already due to anal drill so bet something else.

oh don't bother to reply. good night dreams sweetie
only a scumbag wud call a girl ashewo...hw low can u go. u dnt even knw her.....u have sisters
Every1 is entitled to their lifestyle. ...#if u like reply me..am ready
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Oh no. I keep my ass safe cos I don't date cows like you
good reply. some guys are just plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by TaiKuun(m): 1:55am On Jun 30, 2016
raayah:
Social media is a curse.
but you told us in one of your threads how you had three'some
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by sinceraconcept(m): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Ladies of nowadays with their fish brain sha. Well,thats why we men find it hard to equate them with us. Too many evidences as to why they're inferior to men
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Funjosh(m): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2016
notoriousbabe:
dat na Aminat508 be dat na, na Funjosh impregnate her. She don run comot for house since one month now

IYANGBALI undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Oh no. I keep my ass safe cos I don't date cows like you
grin
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Do i care....the answer is capital "NO"

Most of the rantin', self acclaim righteous and sin-less niqqers here will still rush to request her friendship on fb.

Let the holiest cast the first stone...no be me talk am na our lord Jesus Christ talk am....

And my work here is......... "DONE" grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Okemmuo(m): 3:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Ok noted

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by abdulskulboy(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2016
thats america for you

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Francesp(m): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2016
raayah:
Social media is a curse.
it's not a curse, abi na you curse am?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by obioraval(m): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Imo State girl. I'm not surprised. It's in the blood.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by seguno2: 4:44am On Jun 30, 2016
westlius:
Made your night meaning u had a successful business meeting that lasted all night

Nice interpretation.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by naijaking1: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2016
MrLyzzo:
If the guy had been a northerner

...and transported 500km from home, and claiming to have converted to islam after being raa@ped by a man 3 her age
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Eddystark: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Few months from now that guy will call her bitchh and will always boast of his bedroom tactics especially with her.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Idrissss: 5:02am On Jun 30, 2016
I pity this girl if the guy is not her future husband. This may hunt her for life.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Orikinla(m): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2016
[size=18pt]The chickens have missed their way.
When Nigerian parents play 'Olamide" and "Whizkid" for the children's birthdays, what do you expect?
They practice what they have been taught by their irresponsible and intellectually re-tarded parents.

I once told parents attending RCCG to stop playing sex rated adult Nigerian hip hop songs for their little boy's birthday and when they refused, I rejected their food and drink and left their silly party. Their pretty teenage daughter who was expecting to bend down low with Uncle MC was disappointed when I left. She stopped talking to me. She would have preferred I took her upstairs to my room and have sex with her.
One 14 year girl begged me three years ago to come to her state to have sex with her.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Orikinla(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Mememan:

It stopped being her business when she posted it on a social medium.

Some of you just think with your feet sad
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by honfreeman(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2016
KAI. THAT GUY NAH MY CLASSMATE FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL. TOO BAD
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by gozmok1(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe we shouldn't b to fast to pass judgement on her! She maybe product of violence, broken home or probably childhood molestation, that ends up leading to her insolence behaviours. For her to post that video on fb it means her parent are faulty. We should correct her with love, we don't know what she is passing thru that is luring her to those behaviours. We shouldn't compound to her psychological stress. Let ye with no sin b the first to cast the stone.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Rasque1759(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2016
useless pikins...waiting for your brakeup pics nd video too...
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yungest(m): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2016
jumpmasta:
I
This Man, you dey jack Guyton and still they roll for Nairaland... grin...You sure say u never forget Wetin u read?
I wan use Google b4 o,dat was d mistake....
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by kinstinct(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2016
midolian:
God, why not block the holes between their legs until they clock 18? And then give them nipples without breasts until they clock 20? angry angry

Lalasticlala, have you seen these children? angry angry angry

18, 20 is your standard.
God's standard is the way He makes them.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by toprealman: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2016
KnightRod:
Young love..

15 years from now, teddy skitt might remember this facebook post..

What questions would go through her mind??
15 yes too far....couple of years from now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.