Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19988 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

You get your morals from the bible, the same book they used to justify slavery.

How can you say slavery is bad when other Christians said it was divinely sanctioned? Where is the objectivity? It's the same bible from 1860.

Atheists were calling slavery bad in 1860 when preachers were selling the idea as your gods own.

Read my post about one of the reprehensible practices of the Catholic Church - the ere.ction of simulacrums in their places of worship . You should be able to answer that question
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Another rigmarole with no proof . You really do have enough time to talk nonsense .Where you sacked from your job which was given to you in lieu of other Christians who applied for the same job .

You obviously can not stand facts. How did the idea of Allah or Zues come about? What about the God's that your ancestors worshipped 600 years ago before the white people came and invaded their lands? Where did those ideas came from? No christian has ever taken my Job. I just God a very good Job recently and no christian can take it away from me.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by flamingREED(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
johnydon22:

And this means Incest was right because God permitted it and then became wrong when God didnt permit... doesn't this show that from your theology here there is nothing like good or bad only list of actions your own God concept permitted or not

Every atheist will have different opinions based on their own personal philosophy and reason and now to give my own opinion and view.

Incest is wrong to me [Apparently whether a deity agrees or not] it soils the human human gene pool, leads to reproductive anomaly.

secondly; My culture abhors it totally [Igbo culture of African origin] so it is a societal ill going from the factors involved and my view on bad actions is

Actions that increase individual human suffering, are detrimental to societal well being or growth, justice, equality, fairness and freedom.

thirdly - as a matter of personal feelings it is disgusting to me so i could never support it

Inbreeding is a societal ill that retards societal growth or well being so it is wrong to me apparently not to you...

Eheee Laws of Physics: Like terms do not attract, since you are almost certainly 99.9% a genetic copy of your mother and siblings, could they possibly arouse you sexually? have you ever being sexually attracted to your mum or sisters before this one you are asking us ? grin

And then my last thought: The above is totally my own opinion, i however have no business with what ever you choose to do with anybody in your bedroom.

what ever you make of it now is your problem

Inbreeding was permitted by God as follows:

He once gave them mana - free meal not toiled for.

He later withdrew His mana, and from that time 'expecting free meal' became sin - idleness.

He caused a mist to water the garden He made. But this was later replaced with rain.

He, therefore, to meet the foremost blessing of creation, I.e, multiplicity, subdued the impact of inbreeding(I mean, legal inbreeding by marriage. God has never permitted adultery)
So the earliest people could in-breed to that effect.
It's not that the side effects weren't there.
This I think He managed well/or healed by His power.

But when man's numerical data improved, He removed the wedge of mercy in inbreeding in order that nature might have it's cause.

And he forbade it among them, removing the clout of safety by that law.

Understand that God's laws served three-pronged purposes:

To safeguard the people from sin because of His holiness.
To guide their civic life because of His orderliness and love of justice.
To keep them from sickness as their Great shepherd and physician at what time His miraculous power reserved in the Saviour to come had not an exponential representation.

By virtue of the third purpose he made them several laws - of abstinence from some food, infectious diseases and inbreeding.

But the grandest reason He gives us laws is to prove if we love Him.

His laws aren't grievous; and to Love Him is worth it.

So, for whatever purpose God promulgated laws for us,
We find obeying Him richly rewarding.

His laws are good and TIMELY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
dalaman:

You obviously can not stand facts. How did the idea of Allah or Zues come about? What about the God's that your ancestors worshipped 600 years ago before the white people came and invaded their lands? Where did those ideas came from?

I am yet to see these facts . Allah was adopted by Islam - Arabic Christians used "Allah" to address God . The gods of your ancestors were demons , fallen angels

No christian has ever taken my Job. I just God a very good Job recently and no christian can take it away from me.

You sound really angry . Its like its palpable .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why is the bible story focused on the Jews? it was simply a Jewish account like every other culture having theirs.....

why was it necessary for the bible to make everyone believe that Adam and Eve populated all races?.....

Without that belief religion will never stand.
of course our ancestors all came from a single parent and thru them, sin came into the world..yes, so it was easier to explain why blacks, Chinese etc sud adopt christianity.

without that concept, the essence of Jesus coming to the world to save mankind from the sins inherited from Adam and Eve will be a complete waste.

so from there we can adopt the concept of one God and every other Gods that existed befr will all be called false gods and Yaweh is jealous of all his other contending gods.

good, so we can create the bible to keep dem delusioned...hmmm talk of mind control.
but it is quite not easy editing the bible to fit into this...

for example, there were some people cain was afraid of, how can we explain these people.? (they were of other races and tribes, tell no one pls)
then the issue of Cain's wife, we will simply not talk about it and skip that part.... (nice idea)
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
But guys, pls chill this concept of Adam and Eve will not work.

For example, how come is it that the Jews suddenly were the only ones who knew that Yaweh was the true God if we all came from him...They were the only ones who remembered the garden of eden story.

Adam and eve to Abraham wasn't too long a generation for the rest of the world to suddenly forget Yaweh.
Talk of the Babylonians, Egyptians Philistines etc all suddenly forgot their histories from garden of eden and suddenly had their gods whom they worshipped thousand of years...

They jst couldn't remember their first parents Adam and Eve and their first home. Even the Africans could not jst trace their histories anymore but needed the Jewish to help them remember.
or even Yaweh himself suddenly had a people he called his people and was jealous of some other gods who were not existing according to our bible..

Guys, we need to re-edit the bible to fit into modern age. No no, we can't do that, that will ruin the concept of the perfect holy book inspired by God.
believe me guys, people once they have faith will do anything to defend and fight for it without ever applying their critical reasonings.

jst watch it guys, billions of educated and enlightened minds will stick to this belief till death.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
[s]
realmindz:
Why is the bible story focused on the Jews? it was simply a Jewish account like every other culture having theirs.....

why was it necessary for the bible to make everyone believe that Adam and Eve populated all races?.....

Without that belief religion will never stand.
of course our ancestors all came from a single parent and thru them, sin came into the world..yes, so it was easier to explain why blacks, Chinese etc sud adopt christianity.

without that concept, the essence of Jesus coming to the world to save mankind from the sins inherited from Adam and Eve will be a complete waste.

so from there we can adopt the concept of one God and every other Gods that existed befr will all be called false gods and Yaweh is jealous of all his other contending gods.

good, so we can create the bible to keep dem delusioned...hmmm talk of mind control.
but it is quite not easy editing the bible to fit into this...

for example, there were some people cain was afraid of, how can we explain these people.? (they were of other races and tribes, tell no one pls)
then the issue of Cain's wife, we will simply not talk about it and skip that part.... (nice idea)[/s]

Adam and Eve were not Jewish people . The Muslims also have the Adam and Eve creation story in the Koran

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[s]

Adam and Eve were not Jewish people . The Muslims also have the Adam and Eve creation story in the Koran

both stories are same concepts, get the point.....

Kindly explain how blacks whites Indians Chinese came from Adam and Eve, better still how Noah family had all the races of the world.

Then explain further how Egyptians, Babylonians africans needed the bible stories to remember their histories...how they suddenly forgot that their ancestor was Noah or adam and eve..

also explain how the rest of the world forgot their first home garden of eden but needed the jewish version to help them remember
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am yet to see these facts . Allah was adopted by Islam - Arabic Christians used "Allah" to address God . The gods of your ancestors were demons , fallen angels

That you deny them is your own business. Allah was adopted by muslims with some modifications. Arabic christians use Allah jut as Yoruba or Igbo also adopted Chineke or Oluwa. The initial God's were different. So your God allowed demons to ne worshipped by your ancestors for thousands of years until the slave masters came around just like 200 years ago and introduced them to their own religion right? The Gods that your ancestors worshipped for thousands of years are all demons until the white people came 200 ears ago right? Well done. You really shouldn't feel offended when I call you foolish.

You sound really angry . Its like its palpable .

Angry by destroying your baseless assertions?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[s]

Adam and Eve were Jewish people. If you read the genealogy of Jesus in the book of Mathew his ancestry was traced down to Adam. Saying that Adam and Eve were not Jewish is just a pure lie.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
dalaman:

Adam and Eve were Jewish people. If you read the genealogy of Jesus in the book of Mathew his ancestry was ktraced down to Adam. Saying that Adam and Eve were not Jewish is just a pure lie.

More ignorant talk . The Jewish race started with Abraham , he is the 'first Jew' .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
dalaman:

That you deny them is your own business. Allah was adopted by muslims with some modifications. Arabic christians use Allah jut as Yoruba or Igbo also adopted Chineke or Oluwa. The initial God's were different. So your God allowed demons to ne worshipped by your ancestors for thousands of years until the slave masters came around just like 200 years ago and introduced them to their own religion right? The Gods that your ancestors worshipped for thousands of years are all demons until the white people came 200 ears ago right? Well done. You really shouldn't feel offended when I call you foolish.

You talk foolishly all the time . Religions in Africa precluded advancement , it saw progress as evil . Christianity brought an end to many adversities caused by those religions . And somehow I am foolish for rejecting an encumberance to development ? Those religions held africans in tenebrosity ,afraid of light . You wouldn't be who you are today If not for Christianity , you ungrateful mortal !

Angry by destroying your baseless assertions?

You are the claimant , prove your claims .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

More ignorant talk . The Jewish race started with Abraham , he is the 'first Jew' .
ok, watever name dey were called is of little importance...
but u agree that Abraham cud be traced to his great great grandparents adam and eve and garden of eden, so adam and eve can relate to those stories from eden

...then how can we trace blacks, Chinese and other races...
and how come they did not remember their god Yaweh and their histories back to adam and eve

In summary, where did other races come from?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

ok, watever name dey were called is of little importance...
but u agree that Abraham cud be traced to his great great grandparents adam and eve and garden of eden, so adam and eve can relate to those stories from eden

...then how can we trace blacks, Chinese and other races...
and how come they did not remember their god Yaweh and their histories back to adam and eve

In summary, where did other races come from?

You have learnt nothing at all . I answered that question before right here on this thread . Look for it .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You talk foolishly all the time . Religions in Africa precluded advancement , it saw progress as evil . Christianity brought an end to many adversities caused by those religions . And somehow I am foolish for rejecting an encumberance to development ? Those religions held africans in tenebrosity ,afraid of light . You wouldn't be who you are today If not for Christianity , you ungrateful mortal !

your African ancestors suddenly had no history of adam and eve. They suddenly were unable to remember the garden of eden events, and suddenly forgot a great event such as the world flood and their ancestor Noah but needed the white men to help them know where they had come from?

Not jst us but also the Egyptians, Babylonians and the rest just found it hard remembering their true God Yaweh who created them and saved them from a great flood but suddenly made gods for themselves they worshipped thousand of years back. ....

suddenly their gods became evil and Yaweh the only God became jealous of some other gods...

suddenly horus, zeus, ishtar and the rest of them were all made up but only the jewish god was real..
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have learnt nothing at all . I answered that question before right here on this thread . Look for it .
How can I learn wen u are such a terrible teacher, you kip beating around the bush like a rat without ever answering the questions asked...
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

your African ancestors suddenly had no history of adam and eve. They suddenly were unable to remember the garden of eden events, and suddenly forgot a great event such as the world flood and their ancestor Noah but needed the white men to help them know where they had come from?

Not jst us but also the Egyptians, Babylonians and the rest just found it hard remembering their true God Yaweh who created them and saved them from a great flood but suddenly made gods for themselves they worshipped thousand of years back. ....

suddenly their gods became evil and Yaweh the only God became jealous of some other gods...

suddenly horus, zeus, ishtar and the rest of them were all made up but only the jewish god was real..

More foolish talk , it just does not end . Most African communities were concerned with the progenitors of their villages or tribes . Some religions were instigated by the fallen angels who desired to be worshiped like gods . I'm not sure how to address the remains of your foolish talk
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

More foolish talk , it just does not end . Most African communities were concerned with the progenitors of their villages or tribes . Some religions were instigated by the fallen angels who desired to be worshiped like gods . I'm not sure how to address the remains of your foolish talk
I have no option but to glorify your mental laziness laden with insincerity and self denial...
king of lies and confusion...u are truly 100% religious. Go and continue worshiping your Jewish ancestors, marafaka
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

I have no option but to glorify your mental laziness laden with insincerity and self denial...
king of lies and confusion...u are truly 100% religious. Go and continue worshiping your Jewish ancestors, marafaka

So much incoherence - the parlance of touts
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
@ kingebukasblog lemme tell u about the family of Noah, Noah's family was the most unique the world has ever had and shall ever have...

The family comprised of a jew, a black, a white, a Chinese, n Indian plus every other races in the world...

but somehw, only the Jew remembered his ancestor...

deal wit that...
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So much incoherence - the parlance of touts
you keep dodging simple questions like bullets and u say som1 is incoherent....king of lies and confusion, answer the simple questions...
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:
@ kingebukasblog lemme tell u about the family of Noah, Noah's family was the most unique the world has ever had and shall ever have...

The family comprised of a jew, a black, a white, a Chinese, n Indian plus every other races in the world...

but somehw only, the Jew remembered his ancestor...

deal wit that...

Many cultures talked about a global or apocalyptic flood . That should at least tell you that something did happen
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is thrash . Where is your evidence for this. Adam, eve, Cain, Seth, Abel are all Jewish names. Even Jesus ancestry was traced down to Adam in one of the Gospels so I do not know what you are talking about.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Many cultures talked about a global or apocalyptic flood . That should at least tell you that something did happen

Tell me how yours spoke of that, and how they linked your people to Noah...

this is a very rare and great event remember, it wud be talked about from generations to generations about how Yaweh destroyed the whole world but rescued their family with several other wild and domestic animals.

so pls tell..
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Those religions were what the people knew and developed on their own. True the coming of the white brought enlightenment and all but that also came with a price which was slavery. Are you still saying that it made sense for your God to allow your ancestors to wallow in darkness for thousands of years until Europeans came and visited them about 200 years ago?

My claims are all self evident.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Many cultures in the middle east talked about flood not everywhere. Those stories varied a lot in details and originated from the sumerians according to historians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
dalaman:

Many cultures in the middle east talked about flood not everywhere. Those stories varied a lot in details and originated from the sumerians according to historians.
I wonder oo, a great event as the world flood...A whole flood ooo that wiped out all humanity.

but the family of Noah which consisted of whites, Arabs Chinese, Egyptians, blacks were saved.
Such great event wud be passed down from generations to generations among all the cultures of the world..

Yes!! All the cultures wud pass it down. I repeat All!!! and not some.
And they will all speak about their family, the names of their siblings and their father Noah.

but somehw only the Jews remembered ...

flamingREED I see u are reading this, pls come help ur bro out...at least u were forming super man for Yaweh d other day. wlc to NL whr we dig deep for the truth

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by thehomer: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does asking you to prove something imply ignorance

Thinking that before Christianity, people thought incest was a good idea is breathtaking ignorance.

KingEbukasBlog:

God is the wisest being in existence .

He clearly isn't if he thinks that torture is a good idea.

KingEbukasBlog:

Only God judges and his judgement determines who would gnash his teeth in Hell or enjoy the guerdons of salvation in Heaven

Unless he is arbitrary, Abraham will be in hell with the rest of us. Be happy that your God isn't arbitrary.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello NL, I am your anti Christ. ..I'm going to prove to u that Jesus did not come to die for humanity..

Thru Adam and Eve did sin come to the world..

Jesus came to redeem humanity of that sin.

But true and sad story for u guys is that WE ALL DID NOT COME FROM ADAM AND EVE.

so meaning the sins of adam and eve has nothing to do with us africans, the Chinese, Indians....

The whole concept of a single parent was made up to prove concept of one God...To make christianity work, to keep u sleeping giants asleep and forget your ancestors (your ancestors were labelled as evils)

It is all a mind control game keeping billions of people asleep...

it is all politics to keep the world under control....using religion
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Weah96: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Read my post about one of the reprehensible practices of the Catholic Church - the ere.ction of simulacrums in their places of worship . You should be able to answer that question

Are you on drugs? Please answer the question Sir.

How can you say slavery is bad when other Christians said it was divinely sanctioned? Where is the objectivity? It's the same bible from 1860. Atheists have been consistent in opposition even though atheism has nothing to do with slavery business.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Weah96: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

. Some religions were instigated by the fallen angels who desired to be worshiped like gods .

And the others were launched by who? The girl friends of the fallen angels? You don't think they have an equally convenient story that addresses your disbelief in their own faith system?

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hahn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

And the others were launched by who? The girl friends of the fallen angels? You don't think they have an equally convenient story that addresses your disbelief in their own faith system?

grin tongue

Kingebukasblog doesn't realize that Jehovah used to suck Satan's dick back in heaven. Jehovah is actually Satan's bit.ch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.