Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19964 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

From incest to murder . No guilt , no compunction . Welcome to subjective morality .

If morality is objective then why is it not the same the world over and why has it not been the same throughout history? Why does it vary from place to place and time in history? Even in your bible at a time incest was acceptable. Abraham the founder of your faith was an incestuous man.

4 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
Yeah, willfully ignorant pile of confusion. He should explain this.

Lolz . Logical thinkers my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
KingEbukasBlog grin, I nor tell you say hn nor ft answer am grin.

Answer what? Ask your God why he allowed Abraham one of the greatest figure in the bible to marry his sister. Abi your God didn't know that incest is bad?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

I am talking about Abraham marrying his sister not Cain. Jonny has already given you an answer whichI very much agree with. Incest to me is bad because it affects the gene pool negatively. It will also stop people from stepping out to get mates outside the house. Saying that your God allowed it and later condemned it means he doesn't know what he is doing and that it is not intrinsically wrong. The is no.moral law giver anywhere m the reality is that incest wasn't a bad thing to the ancients just like slavery. Abraham married his sister because that was the norm at that time. Over time for various reasons they got to go against incest and there they were saying that their God was against it. Humans always make the laws they chose to live by and use what every concept of God they invented as an enforcing mechanism. Muslims still allow incest because as a muslim you can marry your first cousin. There is no moral.law giver anywhere. Humans create all the laws and moral codes of conduct they hose to live by and use what ever concept of God they invented as an enforcing mechanism. Your God is not the moral giver anywhere that is why muslims don't even obey his laws when it comes to incest. They still marry their fist cousins . Their own God agrees to that type of incest. It is not a sin to him.

Ok . Answer my question
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok . Answer my question

I have already answered. Re-read my post.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

I have already answered. Re-read my post.

Can't see it bro
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Can't see it bro

Incest to me is bad because it affects the gene pool negatively. It will also stop people from stepping out to get mates outside the house. And I just find the idea of close relatives engaging in sexual relationships weird.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

Incest to me is bad because it affects the gene pool negatively. It will also stop people from stepping out to get mates outside the house. And I just find the idea of close relatives engaging in sexual relationships weird.

I was talking of incest for pleasure not procreation - inbreeding . So how would you discourage your adult sons and daughters - likely to be atheists - if they agree to indulging in it just for the pleasure . Finding it weird is possibly because of the influence of your quondam religious views on incest . Your kids may not have that privilege and obviously they'd subscribe to subjective morality .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Seun(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
From incest to murder . No guilt , no compunction . Welcome to subjective morality.
Well, I walked into that one! It was a half-baked provocative idea. Someone should start a thread about Abortion. It is bad, but it's not murder. We should also have a thread about secular vs religious morality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:
Well, I walked into that one! It was a half-baked provocative idea.

Ikr ! You made it so easy

Someone should start a thread about Abortion. It is bad, but it's not murder.

As a christian what makes it bad is the threat it poses to life of both mother and child - lives of either or both are taken (murder) and obviously the attempt to take life of the baby - that's flagitious . But why is it bad to an atheist if its not murder ?

We should also have a thread about secular vs religiuos morality.

There is always an impasse on that subject . The usual response from atheists is that there is no proof for religious morality (objective morality) . The religious will blame secular morality for moral decadence .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I was talking of incest for pleasure not procreation - inbreeding . So how would you discourage your adult sons and daughters - likely to be atheists - if they agree to indulging in it just for the pleasure . Finding it weird is possibly because of the influence of your quondam religious views on incest . Your kids may not have that privilege and obviously they'd subscribe to subjective morality .

I'll simply tell them that incest is wrong because as brothers and sisters they are not supposed to be having sex with each other for pleasure. Because whether they like it or not they can get pregnant out of it. And if they are in Nigeria I'll tell them that they are violating the laws of the land by engaging in incestuous relationships.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

I'll simply tell them that incest is wrong because as brothers and sisters they are not supposed to be having sex with each other for pleasure.

Cool cool

But ...

@emboldened text : Where did you get this from ? - How would respond to the question . Remember , they are adults -18, 19 - not children that you can easily inveigle them into obeying you .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is always an impasse on that subject . The usual response from atheists is that there is no proof for religious morality (objective morality) . The religious will blame secular morality for moral decadence .

This is what I dislike with you sometimes. You just make big statements that are very false. Religious morality are NOT objective. Let's take the muslim endearment to sharia law for example. To the Muslim the sharia system is the most objective moral system of living in the world set out by the creator of the universe himself. But to non muslims the sharia system is barbaric and evil. So there is nothing like religious morality being objective. It is demonstrably false. Even the Christian morality gotten from the bible is not objective .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

This is what I dislike with you sometimes. You just make big statements that are very false. Religious morality are NOT objective. Let's take the muslim endearment to sharia law for example. To the Muslim the sharia system is the most objective moral system of living in the world set out by the creator of the universe himself. But to non muslims the sharia system is barbaric and evil. So there is nothing like religious morality being objective. It is demonstrably false. Even the Christian morality gotten from the bible is not objective m

I don't get . Don't you agree with me ? If I launch my rebuttal , you'd do likewise . Its always an impasse , we can't seem agree on morality

But I need your attention here : https://www.nairaland.com/3204230/nairaland-atheists-man-good-evil
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cool cool

But ...

@emboldened text : Where did you get this from ? - How would respond to the question . Remember , they are adults -18, 19 - not children that you can easily inveigle them into obeying you .

I got it from the society I live in. I'll simply tell them that it's wrong for them to be having sex as brothers and sisters because its bad for the gene pool because all sex can leat to pregnacy. If they chose to disobey that's their business.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

I got it from the society I live in. I'll simply tell them that it's wrong for them to be having sex as brothers and sisters because its bad for the gene pool because all sex can leat to pregnacy. If they chose to disobey that's their business.

This has evoked many questions . But let me let you be . You haff try grin
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you realize that man evolved from fish . As in Fish . F-I-S-H . Let that sink in again and again . And somehow Winner01 and I are the ones who are deluged in fantasies ? Wow . Just wow .

No wonder they really need the earth and its living species to be so many billions of years old - to hide such ridiculous notions in the length of time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 3:18am On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't get . Don't you agree with me ? If I launch my rebuttal , you'd do likewise . Its always an impasse , we can't seem agree on morality

But I need your attention here : https://www.nairaland.com/3204230/nairaland-atheists-man-good-evil

That's because your assertion is demonstrably false. Religious morality is not objective. I just gave you an example with the Islamic sharia law which to the muslim is the most objective system of morality as dictated by the creator of humans himself. Is it objective to you? Why or why not? Stop spewing thrash with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

No wonder they really need the earth and its living species to be so many billions of years old - to hide such ridiculous notions in the length of time.

Oh yes ! They'll tell you that it took millions of years for man to evolve from fish and people , I mean real thinking human beings , will sit down to try to prove it - now that's the very disturbing part embarassed

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by thehomer: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship. Atheists subscribe to subjective morality, so the question should not be a problem.

When I mean sexual activity , I mean consensual sexual activity just for the pleasure and not for procreation .

A more lucid question : Would you sleep with your mum if it is consensual ?

Who says atheists agree with the idea of subjective morality? It can even mean different things to different people.

You're really obsessed with incest when there are pretty clear examples of evil activities permitted by your God like slavery.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
dalaman:
This is what I dislike with you sometimes. You just make big statements that are very false
Exactly. Lying for Jesus. undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
thehomer:

Who says atheists agree with the idea of subjective morality? It can even mean different things to different people.

Honestly , I think Christian moral values influence the way an atheist sees morality . That's why you guys cringe at the mention of incest .

You're really obsessed with incest when there are pretty clear examples of evil activities permitted by your God like slavery.

The plan worked cool . I'm so happy it did .

Well , If you are someone who loves good morals and wants to raise a good family , Jesus has to be the foundation for he is the source of morality . I'm afraid , atheists will raise dysfunctional families . Il post a comment I saw on dailymail - this reader was sad because of the decline of moral values in Britian . Britian was built with the Fear of God in them and now everything is upside . It wasn't a jeremiad , it was succinct - il post it later .

See thehomer , no matter how you try to project God as evil , he'll always remain good and we all know that He is good . The bible deplores slavery . And for the last time , the comeuppance for all abberants including Menstealers - kidnappers , slave traders , slave catchers - is Hell .

Am sure you were oblivious to that verse of the bible and you are angry that it condemned slavery . Face the chagrin of your defeat like a gentleman !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seun:
Lying for Jesus. undecided

The mistake I made was saying religious . I had Christianity in mind . grin
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by thehomer: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly , I think Christian moral values influence the way an atheist sees morality . That's why you guys cringe at the mention of incest .

You may think that but you need to realize that even before your Christ was allegedly born, lots of population groups didn't think incest was a good idea.

KingEbukasBlog:

The plan worked cool . I'm so happy it did .

Well , If you are someone who loves good morals and wants to raise a good family , Jesus has to be the foundation for he is the source of morality . I'm afraid , atheists will raise dysfunctional families . Il post a comment I saw on dailymail - this reader was sad because of the decline of moral values in Britian . Britian was built with the Fear of God in them and now everything is upside . It wasn't a jeremiad , it was succinct - il post it later .

See thehomer , no matter how you try to project God as evil , he'll always remain good and we all know that He is good . The bible deplores slavery . And for the last time , the comeuppance for all abberants including Menstealers - kidnappers , slave traders , slave catchers - is Hell .

Am sure you were oblivious to that verse of the bible and you are angry that it condemned slavery . Face the chagrin of your defeat like a gentleman !

What plan?

Why should I think that the Jesus who sent people to hell is a reasonable foundation for morality? Your Jesus thinks it is a good idea to torture people for eternity for not believing in him.

Unless you think commanding genocide including the killing of 6 month old boys, explaining how to treat slaves and eternal torture are good ideas, then I see no reason to consider your God as being a good character.

I wasn't oblivious of that passage, I was pointing out the fact that according to the Authorized KJV, youi're adding to the Bible. Be careful or you'll add to your own punishments.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Gorgeousolasco(f): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
JackBizzle:
Cain and Abel slept with their sisters.

Adam was Eve's brother since she is his twin- her da from his rib.

No sensible person will support incest. It could lead to child abuse and deformed children.

Stop trying to atrack atheists

Lyk seriously? Abeg where did u see dat in d bible. Guess dats ur own bible version. Oga o. If u don't know anything about d bible, shut d f... Up. Pele, even English u no sabi write well, atrack ko atrock ni
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by JackBizzle: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Lyk seriously? Abeg where did u see dat in d bible. Guess dats ur own bible version. Oga o. If u don't know anything about d bible, shut d f... Up. Pele, even English u no sabi write well, atrack ko atrock ni

First, ask yourself how Cain and Abel had children. Also ask yourself how it is possible not to be related to someone when both of you have the same dna (in the case of Adam and Eve).

And please, don't correct someone's English when you can't even bother to write properly without slang.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
thehomer:

You may think that but you need to realize that even before your Christ was allegedly born, lots of population groups didn't think incest was a good idea.

Prove it . Where is proof ?

What plan?

The thread .

Why should I think that the Jesus who sent people to hell is a reasonable foundation for morality? Your Jesus thinks it is a good idea to torture people for eternity for not believing in him.

Hell is a deterrent . And deterrent aint threats or a show of wickedness . Being thrown into Hell is the comeuppance for aberration .

Unless you think commanding genocide including the killing of 6 month old boys, explaining how to treat slaves and eternal torture are good ideas, then I see no reason to consider your God as being a good character.

God is the giver and taker of life . Eternal torture in Hell is a deterrent .

I wasn't oblivious of that passage, I was pointing out the fact that according to the Authorized KJV, youi're adding to the Bible. Be careful or you'll add to your own punishments.

This guy ! When someone tells you to stop engaging in sexual immorality - this means stop engaging in either fornication , adultery , masturbation , sexual abuse , rape , orgies etc . The bible says that menstealers will go to hell - this means that kidnappers , slave traders , slave catchers , slave dealers etc will face " eternal torture " .

cool

Do you now understand ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

First, ask yourself how Cain and Abel had children. Also ask yourself how it is possible not to be related to someone when both of you have the same dna (in the case of Adam and Eve).

And please, don't correct someone's English when you can't even bother to write properly without slang.

I repeat don't say anything you know nothing about. Oh! Abel gave birth to children abi. Stop saying trash jare. I dislike people who argue blindly. Know your facts well. Mtchewwww.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by thehomer: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it . Where is proof ?

Are you really this ignorant? You think that before your Christ, people thought incest was a good idea? See the reference to China here.

KingEbukasBlog:

The thread .

How did it work?

KingEbukasBlog:

Hell is a deterrent . And deterrent aint threats or a show of wickedness . Being thrown into Hell is the comeuppance for aberration .

So you agree with your God that torture is a good idea.

KingEbukasBlog:

God is the giver and taker of life . Eternal torture in Hell is a deterrent .

And you think that torture is a good idea.

KingEbukasBlog:

This guy ! When someone tells you to stop engaging in sexual immorality - this means stop engaging in either fornication , adultery , masturbation , sexual abuse , rape , orgies etc . The bible says that menstealers will go to hell - this means that kidnappers , slave traders , slave catchers , slave dealers etc will face " eternal torture " .

cool

Do you now understand ?

Father Abraham had slaves. I guess he should be expected in hell then. And he should expect eternal torture.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Weah96: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2016
The morality of incest comes from popular existing culture. The biological predilection to avoid our mothers vaginas is probably congenitally derived. Some people slip through the cracks tho. Btw, if your children want to sleep with one another, they will do so and conceal the deed from you.

Why is slavery bad today? Can you answer that? And don't forget to return to the scene of your last crime, the thread from which you fled.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:
The morality of incest comes from popular existing culture. The biological predilection to avoid our mothers vaginas is probably congenitally derived. Some people slip through the cracks tho. Btw, if your children want to sleep with one another, they will do so and conceal the deed from you.

Why is slavery bad today? Can you answer that? And don't forget to return to the scene of your last crime, the thread from which you fled.

Is incest right or wrong to you ? That's the question
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2016
thehomer:

Are you really this ignorant? You think that before your Christ, people thought incest was a good idea? See the reference to China here.

How does asking you to prove something imply ignorance

How did it work?

So you agree with your God that torture is a good idea.

And you think that torture is a good idea.

God is the wisest being in existence .

Father Abraham had slaves. I guess he should be expected in hell then. And he should expect eternal torture.

Only God judges and his judgement determines who would gnash his teeth in Hell or enjoy the guerdons of salvation in Heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / Ogun Vs Orunmila / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.