Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19965 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
johnydon22:

Collective projection is a result of stereotyping, stereotyping is because of heuristic shortcut to thinking.

A heuristic shortcut to thinking is a result of cognitive laziness. . . Always make your point and ignore infantile to and fro afterwards boss..
Am I the only one that gets irritated when this guy speaks so much nonsense with confidence. undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
Am I the only one that gets irritated when this guy speaks so much nonsense with confidence. undecided undecided

Lmaoo . Lwkm !!! grin grin . Leave brother John oo , he wants to speak English cheesy cheesy
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

That a supposed educated person still holds this belief is utmost pathetic. You are a shame to this generation
You are a bigger shame to humanity. Can you, who is more "educated" tell us what you believe undecided. And if its darwinian macro evolution, just shut up for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog, lemme tell u wats gonna apen to u. You will continue to make explanations for your god and religion, attempting to fit science into bible and make it satisfy ur delusions until one day u'll run out of excuses and give it up...

You r supposed to be a smart person and I think u are, defending religious beliefs with scientific facts is not an easy thing at all...but it's DOD...Dead on Arrival but u giving it a good fight...

Enjoy till u stop fighting reality someday and give it up.

Now to adam and eve, of course we all came from those two jews, African sun burnt our ancestors to become black, dey ate too much pounded yam to have thick lips and broad nose. Every other disparities are wonders of God to test our faith

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
You are a bigger shame to humanity. Can you, who is more "educated" tell us what you believe undecided. And if its darwinian macro evolution, just shut up for life.
will u keep quiet wen your elders are talking....kingebukasblog tame ur pet

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Adam and Eve possessed the genes to produce black, brown, and white offspring (and everything else in between). This would be similar to how a mixed-race couple sometimes has children that vary in color. Since God obviously desired humanity to be diverse in appearance, it makes sense that God would have given Adam and Eve the ability to produce children of different skin tones.

God obviously permitted inbreeding because it was the expedient thing to do after creation . As the moral lawgiver , he did not permit it again .

This post qualifies for the dumbest post of the century. This post reeks of so much ignorance that you calls to question the cognitive ability of the writer.
So kingebuka is insinuating that Adam and Eve were of different races when they were made. I thought the Bible implied that Eve was a clone of Adam, meaning their genes must be identical, since a sample (rib) was taken from Adam to create Eve. How then did their genes contain different genes to produce children of different races. Since Adam's genes are supposedly identical to Eve, their children should be exact replica of the parents, unless you are saying the genes of the children became different through mutation (evolution) smiley

The moral lawgiver permitted incest then because it was moral then, but the same moral lawgiver then repented and made incest immoral. So is incest fundamentally moral or immoral?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
Great question!!!

But You sure say dalaman go answer this??
I seriously doubt it. Na folo folo hn dey do..

Apparently bro , the morality of atheists is like a freak show . Mum doing son , dad doing daughter , all consensual and someone will be comfortable with it ?

Tufiakwa !

Do you know atheists will likely have dysfunctional families . How will they restrain their kids from being delinquents . Imagine this convo
Atheist family
Mum : John stop lying to me and stealing from me

John : mum why should I obey you

Mum : because it is good to obey

John : why ?

Mum : because I think it's not good to disobey , lie or steal (subjective morality)

John : sorry mum , I think it's cool to lie or steal . I escape punishments by lying and stealing helps me what I don't have ( son agrees with his personal perspective of morality , mum has to agree with him because she subscribes to subjective morality )

Christian family

Mum : stop stealing from me and lying to me

Paul : why is it wrong ?

Mum : our creator , God has given us moral laws as humans to abide by . He commands us not to disobey , lie or steal . God also said that we should honor your parents , obey them and follow their instructions . People who do bad things do not please God and they pay dearly for their aberration in hell . God loves us and does not want us to get punished , that's why his son Jesus died for our sins . Pray to God and ask for forgiveness . Then confess your sins and try to live right . God is happy with us when we live right .

John : ( everytime John is tempted to err , he remembers God's behest and the bad consequence of disobedience to both parents and God. He sees a good reason to live right ).

Not to be sanctimonious , being a Christian at a young age shaped me into what I am now . I don't engage in depravities - debauchery etc . I keep good friends and discard bad friends and I'm not malleable at all .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

will u keep quiet wen your elders are talking....kingebukasblog tame ur pet
dalaman, these are the kinds of people you should spit your venom at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
wirinet:

This post qualifies for the dumbest post of the century. This post reeks of so much ignorance that you calls to question the cognitive ability of the writer.
So kingebuka is insinuating that Adam and Eve were of different races when they were made. I thought the Bible implied that Eve was a clone of Adam, meaning their genes must be identical, since a sample (rib) was taken from Adam to create Eve. How then did their genes contain different genes to produce children of different races. Since Adam's genes are supposedly identical to Eve, their children should be exact replica of the parents, unless you are saying the genes of the children became different through mutation (evolution) smiley

Adtually , I think Adam and Eve were superhumans and created each uniquely - possessing the ability to produce diversity over a long time . God is supernatural , so we can't conclude that Eve could be adams clone because of the rib . God must have ingrained the information in them during creation evidently seen in diversity today

The moral lawgiver permitted incest then because it was moral then, but the same moral lawgiver then repented and made incest immoral. So is incest fundamentally moral or immoral?

God permitted incest because it was the expedient thing to do . Such is not obtainable now
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:
KingEbukasBlog, lemme tell u wats gonna apen to u. You will continue to make explanations for your god and religion, attempting to fit science into bible and make it satisfy ur delusions until one day u'll run out of excuses and give it up...

You r supposed to be a smart person and I think u are, defending religious beliefs with scientific facts is not an easy thing at all...but it's DOD...Dead on Arrival but u giving it a good fight...

Enjoy till u stop fighting reality someday and give it up.

Now to adam and eve, of course we all came from those two jews, African sun burnt our ancestors to become black, dey ate too much pounded yam to have thick lips and broad nose. Every other disparities are wonders of God to test our faith

I think religion leads to a condition known as cognitive dissonance, a situation where someone looses touch with reality. This explains why a Muslim fundamentalist would blow himself/herself apart because promise of enjoyment in heaven or kingebuka is ready to kill his reasoning faculty to make his own version of Paradise.

Kingebuka thinks differences in races shows only in skin colour. He is completely ignorant of the fact that races can be differentiated by height, eye colour and shape, bone texture, hair texture and length and all physical features. There are lots of negroids that have lighter skin than some Caucasians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
dalaman, these are the kinds of people you should spit your venom at.
now listen, and to all other brainwashed people out there, I'll say this once, be 100% sincere wit ursef if it doesn't apply any meaning....

Here's my say on human races:

The difference btw you and I and other deluded fellows is that we all read from a book that adam and eve populated the whole world.

well some of u chose to stick to that belief without further questions or critical thoughts if it could ever be wrong.

While some of us went further to reason out that possibility and I can say for sure that the adam and eve story of races does not hold a chance of being true.

lemme tell u blindfolded niggers, I don't knw for sure how races evolve, I'm still reading books, doing personal researches and looking for answers but I never stopped at the tale of the bible which was written by men who had little access to biological and scientific approach. And basically, the bible version does not hold ground and it's definitely not the answer.

you see where we are different?
Now will u brainwashed close minded blacks also do the same and give a chance to think
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Adtually , I think Adam and Eve were superhumans and created each uniquely - possessing the ability to produce diversity over a long time . God is supernatural , so we can't conclude that Eve could be adams clone because of the rib . God must have ingrained the information in them during creation evidently seen in diversity today

God permitted incest because it was the expedient thing to do . Such is not obtainable now

This post concludes what this whole thread is about. The bolded word gives away the essence of all of kingebuka's arguments. They are what he thinks, his thoughts and fantasies. At least he confessed that they are not Christian dogma or bible teachings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
wirinet:

This post concludes what this whole thread is about. The bolded word gives away the essence of all of kingebuka's arguments. They are what he thinks, his thoughts and fantasies. At least he confessed that they are not Christian dogma or bible teachings.

Lmao . I would have love to ridicule this nonsense with evolution's explanation for morality and emotions but not now . We are getting there . I said "I think" because it is the most plausible explanation of the story if it's to be taken literally . At least , we can see that Christian beliefs are not dogmatic as the deluded atheists claim . There are many explanations for the Adam and Eve creation story . I did not witness the event so I'm allowed to ratiocinate and give a plausible explanation - it's called being smart apparently I can't say same for you .

Let's get back to thread . is incest right or wrong ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro .. wait oo . You never chook mouth for the matter . Is incest right or wrong ?

If you walk in on your grown up son and daughter having consensual sex , as an atheist how would you react ?

Now if you say its wrong , you have to explain to them why having consensual sex for the gratification being derived is wrong . I mean it is consensual , its for the pleasure , they are above 18 , why the heck will it be wrong ?

Did Abraham marry his half sister Sarah and have sex with her for gratification or not? Did he do anything wrong for marrying his half sister? When you answer then I'll answer your questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
You speak with so much pain and hate. Sometimes i wonder if you're being constantly tortured or something.

That you chose to see pain and hurt in a banter is your own business. After all you are only emotionally attached and driven by this religion that you've been indoctrinated with so anything against it is viewed from an emotional stand point.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

Did Abraham marry his half sister Sarah and have sex with her for gratification or not? Did he do anything wrong for marrying his half sister? When you answer then I'll answer your questions.

You are not smart at all . This a blatant red herring . You want me to focus on answering your question while you keep disagreeing with my answers so that you'll never respond to my question . Ogbeni , Answer my question joor .

You'll tell them to continue na since you agree to subjective morality - they are indulging in what they deemed right .

Tufiakwa ! And as a father , you'd overlook them , pathetic ... Eeewwwww . Atheism is for m0rons only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
wirinet:

Exactly! fantasies upon fantasies from those deluded twin warriors
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently bro , the morality of atheists is like a freak show . Mum doing son , dad doing daughter , all consensual and someone will be comfortable with it ?

Tufiakwa !

Do you know atheists will likely have dysfunctional families . How will they restrain their kids from being delinquents . Imagine this convo
Atheist family
Mum : John stop lying to me and stealing from me

John : mum why should I obey you

Mum : because it is good to obey

John : why ?

Mum : because I think it's not good to disobey , lie or steal (subjective morality)

John : sorry mum , I think it's cool to lie or steal . I escape punishments by lying and stealing helps me what I don't have ( son agrees with his personal perspective of morality , mum has to agree with him because she subscribes to subjective morality )

Christian family

Mum : stop stealing from me and lying to me

Paul : why is it wrong ?

Mum : our creator , God has given us moral laws as humans to abide by . He commands us not to disobey , lie or steal . God also said that we should honor your parents , obey them and follow their instructions . People who do bad things do not please God and they pay dearly for their aberration in hell . God loves us and does not want us to get punished , that's why his son Jesus died for our sins . Pray to God and ask for forgiveness . Then confess your sins and try to live right . God is happy with us when we live right .

John : ( everytime John is tempted to err , he remembers God's behest and the bad consequence of disobedience to both parents and God. He sees a good reason to live right ).
Not to be sanctimonious , being a Christian at a young age shaped me into what I am now . I don't engage in depravities - debauchery etc . I keep good friends and discard bad friends and I'm not malleable at al .

Will you keep quiet? Did Abraham not marry his Sister Sarah? Was Issac not a product of an incestuous relationship? S obviously your God supported incest since he allowed one of the greatest figures in the bible to marry his sister.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

Do you realize that man evolved from fish . As in Fish . F-I-S-H . Let that sink in again and again . And somehow Winner01 and I are the ones who are deluged in fantasies ? Wow . Just wow .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are not smart at all . This a blatant red herring . You want me to focus on answering your question while you keep disagreeing with my answers so that you'll never respond to my question . Ogbeni , Answer my question joor .

You'll tell them to continue na since you agree to subjective morality - they are indulging in what they deemed right .

Tufiakwa ! And as a father , you'd overlook them , pathetic ... Eeewwwww . Atheism is for m0rons only

Which objective morality are you talking about? When Abraham was busy marrying and sleeping with his sister didn't your God know that it was objectively wrong to marry your own sister? No where did I say I support incest. I am just showing you that you have no feet to stand on here when you talk about incest because the father of the abrahamic faith him self was an incestuous person. He married his sister.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you realize that man evolved from fish . As in Fish . F-I-S-H . Let that sink in again and again . And somehow Winner01 and I are the ones who are deluged in fantasies ? Wow . Just wow .

you are a complete drunkard. go back to my post and re-read
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

Which objective morality are you talking about? When Abraham was busy marrying and sleeping with his sister didn't your God know that it was objectively wrong to marry your own sister? No where did I say I support incest. I am just showing you that you have no feet to stand on here when you talk about incest because the father of the abrahamic faith him self was an incestuous person. He married his sister.

Marrying one 's relative was not forbidden at that time. The famous question of "Where did Cain get his wife?" is answered by saying that he married his sister. It was not immoral at that time, since there was no law forbidding it.

Now it is immoral because the moral law giver said so . An atheist would permit his son to sleep with his own daughter simply because he subscribes to subjective morality . Hei !!! Chai !!! Repugnant , disgusting .

Now tell me , why would you not support it since it is concensual and they are of age . Subjective morality is about personal perspectives - they both have agreed and deemed it right as adults , why the heck would you tell them to stop their pathetic abominable act ? Answer me !!!

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
dalaman:

Will you keep quiet? Did Abraham not marry his Sister Sarah? Was Issac not a product of an incestuous relationship? S obviously your God supported incest since he allowed one of the greatest figures in the bible to marry his sister.
KingEbukasBlog grin, I nor tell you say hn nor ft answer am grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

you are a complete drunkard. go back to my post and re-read

Sorry for trying to be punctilious but the use of "drunkard" is obsolete . You can say inebriate or debauchee .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah, willfully ignorant pile of confusion. He should explain this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

But why do you reason like a monkey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
KingEbukasBlog grin, I nor tell you say hn nor ft answer am grin.

He tried circumventing it by throwing the red herring hehehehe . Dalaman wants to save his reputation - the same way uncle pl.aetton ran away grin
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
But why do you reason like a monkey?
y u dey jump like this na, if u are short of reasonings, keep shut and watch your elders talk
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Seun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why does every thread have to devolve into inconclusive arguments about the existence of God? We will start to ban people who go off topic.

KingEbukasBlog:
An atheist would permit his son to sleep with his own daughter simply because he subscribes to subjective morality.
No I wouldn't because it's yucky and gross and I have the authority to ban it in my home. But I wouldn't worry myself about other people's kids. I think it should be illegal for close family members to have kids. If a guy knocks up his sister, maybe there should be a mandatory abortion.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by GSKing: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:
Why does every thread have to devolve into inconclusive arguments about the existence of God? We will start to ban people who go off topic.

No I wouldn't because it's yucky and gross and I have the authority to ban it in my home. But I wouldn't worry myself about other people's kids. I think it should be illegal for close family members to have kids. If a guy knocks up his sister, maybe there should be a mandatory abortion.

Does this ban extend also to anal sex by members of your family? Not necessarily incest...
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:

From incest to murder . No guilt , no compunction . Welcome to subjective morality .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Marrying one 's relative was not forbidden at that time. The famous question of "Where did Cain get his wife?" is answered by saying that he married his sister. It was not immoral at that time, since there was no law forbidding it.

Now it is immoral because the moral law giver said so . An atheist would permit his son to sleep with his own daughter simply because he subscribes to subjective morality . Hei !!! Chai !!! Repugnant , disgusting .

Now tell me , why would you not support it since it is concensual and they are of age . Subjective morality is about personal perspectives - they both have agreed and deemed it right as adults , why the heck would you tell them to stop their pathetic abominable act ? Answer me !!!

I am talking about Abraham marrying his sister not Cain. Jonny has already given you an answer whichI very much agree with. Incest to me is bad because it affects the gene pool negatively. It will also stop people from stepping out to get mates outside the house. Saying that your God allowed it and later condemned it means he doesn't know what he is doing and that it is not intrinsically wrong. The is no.moral law giver anywhere m the reality is that incest wasn't a bad thing to the ancients just like slavery. Abraham married his sister because that was the norm at that time. Over time for various reasons they got to go against incest and there they were saying that their God was against it. Humans always make the laws they chose to live by and use what every concept of God they invented as an enforcing mechanism. Muslims still allow incest because as a muslim you can marry your first cousin. There is no moral.law giver anywhere. Humans create all the laws and moral codes of conduct they hose to live by and use what ever concept of God they invented as an enforcing mechanism. Your God is not the moral giver anywhere that is why muslims don't even obey his laws when it comes to incest. They still marry their fist cousins . Their own God agrees to that type of incest. It is not a sin to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / Ogun Vs Orunmila / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.