Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs (9784 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

According to the atheist , anyone can choose to see something as wrong or right . There is no paradigm and its arbitrary . Its now a matter of choice . Thats why they can sleep with animals , dead people , little girls , same sex and feel no guilt whatsoever .

Its not according to atheist but the reality. Is there a universal accepted morality anywhere? Atheist can't do what ever they want because they are a part of a society and it is the society that makes the laws. No matter how much you deny it you can not show anu thing apart from the fact that it is the society that makes laws and chose moral codes of conduct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

I am putting it to you that if you are an extremist muslim that wholeheartedly believes and wants to practice the sunnah of the prophet. You will not only allow a man to marry and sleep with you child. You will also marry a child.

And if there is a law in a country supporting sexual acts with children , you'll allow a full grown man to molest your daughter because it is right according to the law , right ? Dalaman , I need your response yes or no ?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And if there is a law in a country supporting sexual acts with children , you'll allow a full grown man to molest your daughter because it is right according to the law , right ? Dalaman , I need your response yes or no ?

Why slavery was acceptable your God was advising people to sell their daughters into slavery. When people were brutal m your God was tellingbthem to stone their disobedient children to death.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

How do you know what is right or wrong? Your society teaches you what is right and what is wrong. If you grow up in Sweden you will grow up accepting homosexuality to be right and frowning at polygamy but if you grow up in northern Nigeria as a nuslim you will grow up frowning at homosexuality and accepting polygamy as right. Who tought you what is right or wrong apart from your society (parents, teachers, relatives, law enforcement officers etc)

Dalaman I love you bro but you disappoint me each time when you answer this question. You are looking at this on the surface while I am digging deep.

Listen again and this time try and understand before you respond.

A little boy born today as he grows up learns from the parents what they think is right or wrong and often times that kid chooses what to accept for himself just like you now who does not believe in God.

The ability to reason your way through life and make choices be they acceptable or not, where does that ability come from since its not found in the genetic code?

Its like when you are watching something on television and somebody asks you how the pictures came about and you begin to talk about the chips and all thag in the tv but you forget that without the manufacturer those chips would not even exist in the first place.

Gorilas show emotions.....HOW?
humans show emotions but can logically reason it out.......HOW?

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THOSE WE SUPPOSEDLY EVOLVED FROM?

how come we are all lookibg for order and understanding from the chaos and vacuum?

How is it that you can get angry and also feel haply and know that its better to be happy than to be angry? Even little children without being taught display sadness, and joy....HOW DID THEY LEARN THIS WHEN ITS NOT GENETICALLY ENCODED.

SHEY YOU GRAB NOW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

According to your profile you have spent 13 days and 20 hours being very active in the religion section

1 hour = 60 minutes
1 day - 24 hours
24 hours = 24 x 60 = 1440 minutes

1day/24 hours = 1440 minutes
13 days = 1440 x 13 = 43200 minutes

20 hours = 20 x 60 = 1200 minutes

13 days , 20 hours = 43200 + 1200 = 44400 minutes

1 minute = 60 seconds
44400 = 60 x 44400 = 2 ,664 ,000 seconds

This implies that you have spent 2.7 million seconds talking about a non existent being and fighting against his followers . My friend , mathematically speaking , you are grossly obsessed with God .

Omoh see calculation on top of my head! shocked
Hahaha!! grin Bring the holy cane!!! let's flog out the false spirit of god..abi religion from dblackninja cheesy Rotfl..*knocks head on the wall*
I don die cry grin

Anyway this moniker was created last yr. Then the moniker decided to join the religious section this yr. for many purposes.

Why do you Christians think you have exclusive rights to the subject--religion? Do you also know that religion is synonymous with mythology?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Why slavery was acceptable your God was advising people to sell their daughters into slavery. When people were brutal m your God was tellingbthem to stone their disobedient children to death.

The question again :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Omoh see calculation on top of my head! shocked
Hahaha!! grin Bring the holy cane!!! let's flog out the false spirit of god..abi religion from dblackninja cheesy Rotfl..*knocks head on the wall*
I don die cry grin

Anyway this moniker was created last yr. Then the moniker decided to join the religious section this yr. for many purposes.

Why do you Christians think you have exclusive rights to the subject--religion? Do you also know that religion is synonymous with mythology?

Are you an evolutionist ?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The question again :

The guy has taken a voluntary retreat. The grilling no be here. Simple quesrions he is just jumping around like someone on hot coals

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
4evergod2:

The guy has taken a voluntary retreat. The grilling no be here. Simple quesrions he is just jumping around like someone on hot coals

No mind am grin . Dalaman claims he is dealing with reality and that there is no God , I wonder why he does not want to answer the question : grin

isn't this question is straightforward ? ... na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No mind am grin . Dalaman claims he is dealing with reality and that there is no God , I wonder why he does not want to answer the question : grin

isn't this question is straightforward ? ... na wa oo

Even their oga pata pata will dodge the question like his life depends on it.

Dont you see how his colleagues will come and peek at the thread and see the questions being asked and quietly vanish? They know their nemesis when they see it.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Are you an evolutionist ?
Hmmmm.. Why do you ask?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Hmmmm.. Why do you ask?

I just want to know
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
4evergod2:

Even their oga pata pata will dodge the question like his life depends on it.

Dont you see how his colleagues will come and peek at the thread and see the questions being asked and quietly vanish? They know their nemesis when they see it.

I see JackBizzle peeping now ... lol. Jack , I implore you to peruse through this thread and see how your animal sex lover friends fared . grin

Leave their oga , im dey dodge question . But we go nail him one day wink
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I just want to know
*suspicious*
Well am not, in the sense that am not one of its exponents
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

*suspicious*
Well am not, in the sense that am not one of its exponents

Alright then .
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Alright then .
grin wink
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

grin wink

For your mind you don dodge that bullet ba . I go still nail you one dey . cool .

Anyway , its been 1 hr 6 minutes from the time I informed you of your obsession with God . The time spent is 3,960 seconds . Continue ...
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

For your mind you don dodge that bullet ba . I go still nail you one dey . cool .

Anyway , its been 1 hr 6 minutes from the time I informed you of your obsession with God . The time spent is 3,960 seconds . Continue ...
Lol..
Which obsession with god undecided

And I repeat

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol..
Which obsession with god undecided

And I repeat

Posting in the religion section I believe is the every religious person's prerogative . The description of this section is lucid enough

I am sharing my belief in God , what are you sharing ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Posting in the religion section I believe is the every religious person's prerogative . The description of this section is lucid enough

I am sharing my belief in God , what are you sharing ?

Oh yeah? Then I think one of my purposes over here coincides with yours. I'm also sharing the myths about God.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh yeah? Then I think one of my purposes over here coincides with yours. I'm also sharing the myths about God.

You mean this myth ?

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The question again :

There are already such laws in Nigeria and people already are doing it. Child marriage is acceptable in the very Nigeria you live in that's if you are living in the Northern part of Nigeria.

4evergod2:

All laws are man made. If you grow up in such a society you will see nothing wrong with that. After all many muslims practice child marriage in the very Nigeria that we live in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The question again :

Your God and his chosen men went around capturing children and forcing them into marriage according to the bible. It's all there in the bible. Even with your God and the elusive superior morality you are claiming child marriage was still practiced and allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You mean this myth ?

You know whenever my atheist brothers say that Christians don't reason, I don't find fault with that.

So to demean my assertion, you brought out that meme? If you were the creator, I would have laughed the living daylights out of you. I bet you did not find any fault with that. You just depicted how brainwashed you were as a kid, which has become worst right now grin If you don't understand your own father, who will you understand?

Try harder cheesy Next time you guys should know your place in the religious section.

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

You know whenever my atheist brothers say that Christians don't reason, I don't find fault with that.

So to demean my assertion, you brought out that meme? If you were the creator, I would have laughed the living daylights out of you. I bet you did not find any fault with that. You just depicted how brainwashed you were as a kid, which has become worst right now grin If you don't understand your own father, who will you understand?

Try harder cheesy Next time you guys should know your place in the religious section.

I always say atheists are the most foolish people on earth . This comment proves me right .

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I always say atheists are the most foolish people on earth . This comment proves me right .

Hahaha oh yeah? Don't make me laugh the more cheesy

Let me help you out in case you didn't see the fault. Your atheist dad is telling you that there's nothing like magic and only the delusional theists subscribe to the myth.
And you the deluded son is there rejoicing in the most dissociative form of your lack of understanding..still ranting the word magic undecided ...chai grin

3 Likes

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

There are already such laws in Nigeria and people already are doing it. Child marriage is acceptable in the very Nigeria you live in that's if you are living in the Northern part of Nigeria.

All laws are man made. If you grow up in such a society you will see nothing wrong with that. After all many muslims practice child marriage in the very Nigeria that we live in.

So with all the ways I tried explaining the crux of my question you still did not get it?

Ok let me ask you like I would ask my little kid , perhaps you would understand it then.

If I asked you to make sure a light bulb lights up and the switch is automatically designed to switch on and off would that switch light up the bulb in itself?

What I am asking you is like asking someone, " what causes you to breathe? Is it because tou suck in air through your nose that causes your lungs to expand and contract? Or do your lungs function even if you had no nose?

I thought you were smart but I guess you aren't. If you were smart then you would have realised that there ca be no Chicken without an egg and no egg without a chicken.

God has a huge sense of humour and you Atheists are here to give God and us some comic relief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Hahaha oh yeah? Don't make me laugh the more cheesy

Let me help you out in case you didn't see the fault. Your atheist dad is telling you that there's nothing like magic and only the delusional theists subscribe to the myth.
And you the deluded son is there rejoicing in the most dissociative form of your lack of understanding..still ranting the word magic undecided ...chai
grin

This guy does not still get it after 2 or 3 attempts ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by Touchnot01: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

[size=13pt]I can't stop my child from practicing beastiality if he wants to assuming it is allowed in the society where we are living.[/size]
I'm sorry, but i think you've disgraced yourself enough on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This guy does not still get it after 2 or 3 attempts ?

Mennn..Lmaooo cheesy
*shakes head*

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dblackninja: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Touchnot01:
I'm sorry, but i think you've disgraced yourself enough on this thread.
That you think so doesn't actually make it so.
Why are people even reasoning like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Your God and his chosen men went around capturing children and forcing them into marriage according to the bible. It's all there in the bible. Even with your God and the elusive superior morality you are claiming child marriage was still practiced and allowed.

A friend of mine who was once an atheist like you bur now a believer shared something with me which he says scares him everytime he reflects on his days as an atheist.

He said at a point in his life as an atheist that it was as if every man made thing was speaking to him and ridiculing him. He said he actually felt like an iddiot.

He said back then he felt like he was driving a fast moving car and being about to have a head on collision with a truck and because he believed in nothing like morals actually expected the brakes to work themselves without his help.

He said that was how he felt whenever he thought of death. He had absolutely no control over it and it scared him because his self will should have been able to choose not to die but it couldnt. He couldnt even choose not to be sick. He said he felt more vulnerable then than he does now as a believer. That now even if he cannot apply the brakes he knows who can tell the brakes to apply themselves and they would do just that and he now knows who has assured him of life after this life.

Its not too late for you dalaman. I love you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions About Hell. / About The Trinity / Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.