Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs (10191 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Both are true when it comes to Allah. He is the creator and will damn all the unbelievers eternally.

Are you or were you Muslim before becoming an Atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Dalaman when you were born...you cried and when your mom tickled you, you laughed.

Why did you not cry when tickled and why did you not laugh when born?

Who taught you which was which as a new born baby?

I am still waiting for the answer to that question bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:
Dalaman when you were born...you cried and when your mom tickled you, you laughed.

I don't know. Next thing you'll tell me that it is God that made it that way.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

I don't know. Next thing you'll tell me that it is God that made it that way.

No I wouldnt tell you its God bro but I want to open you up to some deep thought and not just some random detest of the idea that God exists.

If you cannot explain or understand why a baby laughs when tickled and cries when in discomfort and not vice versa then how can you conclusively say there is no God?

If a baby of 1 week old can already choose to cry or laugh who then taught the baby that? Genetics cannot prove it because its not in the genes so what can?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

No I wouldnt tell you its God bro but I want to open you up to some deep thought and not just some random detest of the idea that God exists.

If you cannot explain or understand why a baby laughs when tickled and cries when in discomfort and not vice versa then how can you conclusively say there is no God?

If a baby of 1 week old can already choose to cry or laugh who then taught the baby that? Genetics cannot prove it because its not in the genes so what can?

You don't know if genetics can not explain it. You just stated it without knowing if its true.

If you claim it's God then you will have to show me that it is your version of God and not the muslim or Hindu God. You will then also have to explain why you God chose to make babies laugh when tickled and cry as soon as they come out of their mothers wombs. I bet you you can't. God did is will just be your final answer. God did it has never given any satisfying answer anywhere and at any time.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

You don't know if genetics can not explain it. You just stated it without knowing if its true.

If you claim it's God then you will have to show me that it is your version of God and not the muslim or Hindu God. You will then also have to explain why you God chose to make babies laugh when tickled and cry as soon as they come out of their mothers wombs. I bet you you can't. God did is will just be your final answer. God did it has never given any satisfying answer anywhere and at any time.

Like I said, my aim is not to tell you that God is responsible....you need to discover that for yourself because Atheism does not believe in God or any gods or higher powers so you have to figure that answer out for yourself. But alas you do know that there is something out there beyond your explanation and control and so can only point to something science cannot....A higher being.

Feel free to do some research and see if Genetics can explain it.

Be it God or Allah or someone or something else, if you really desire the truth you will find it.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

Oh my nonexistent God!!! How is an educated human asking such question?

What kind of question is this? Jesus fxcking Christ!!!
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

A baby laughs when tickled because the sensation is sweet to it.

It has nothing to do with God bro. We are actually capable of experiencing pain and it is translated to sadness or anger or cry. What the hell is wrong with these people!!!

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
frank317:

It has nothing to do with God bro. We are actually capable of experiencing pain and it is translated to sadness or anger or cry. What the hell is wrong with these people!!!

Its sweet to it? So the baby was born knowing automatically what is pleasurable right?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

Its sweet to it? So the baby was born knowing automatically what is pleasurable right?

Lol... is pleasure a knowledge?

Pleasure is a feeling... a sensation. Even a baby chicken feels pleasurable sensation. Every human who has the five senses functioning feels something.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by dalaman: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

The baby is simply responding to stimulus.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
frank317:

If a new born baby can identify pleasure and pain right from birth and knows that laughing is for pleasure while crying is for pain why did it not rather cry for pleasure and laugh for pain because nobody has taught him anything yet.

If these reactions are termed as emotional responses then how is this possible because emotions are not part of our Genetic code.

So where does this emotional identity come from?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
frank317:

Lol... is pleasure a knowledge?

Pleasure is a feeling... a sensation. Even a baby chicken feels pleasurable sensation. Every human who has the five senses functioning feels something.

What u feel could mean anything. Same way if you were blindfolded and asked to feel something you could call it something else because you depended only on feeling and not sight or smell, etc

There is something that actually helps us with responses so we would not get it wrong same way we needs eyes most times to compliment tbe sense of touch.

Some men derive pleasure through pain so why not all respond in same way?

That something is what you cannot explain. Someone said stimulus but still why does that same stimulus not make u sad when tickled even as a 1 week old kid.
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

If a new born baby can identify pleasure and pain right from birth and knows that laughing is for pleasure while crying is for pain why did it not rather cry for pleasure and laugh for pain because nobody has taught him anything yet.

If these reactions are termed as emotional responses then how is this possible because emotions are not part of our Genetic code.

So where does this emotional identity come from?

Oh pls stop asking this kind of question... only Ebuka will encourage this nonsense and cal it wisdom.

You have accepted that babies know laughing is for pleasure yet u are asking why they are not crying for pleasure...this is dumb man... don't repeat such question pls.

Nobody teaches anybody to feel something. U seriously think people are thought to feel? What's this?

What the fxck is emotional identity?

Do u actually understand that humans have a functioning brain? What do u think is the work of the human brain?

2 Likes

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4evergod2: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
frank317:

Oh pls stop asking this kind of question... only Ebuka will encourage this nonsense and cal it wisdom.

You have accepted that babies know laughing is for pleasure yet u are asking why they are not crying for pleasure...this is dumb man... don't repeat such question pls.

Nobody teaches anybody to feel something. U seriously think people are thought to feel? What's this?

What the fxck is emotional identity?

Do u actually understand that humans have a functioning brain? What do u think is the work of the human brain?

The funny thing is that ur argument is very shallow. I will not indulge u. Since you do not know what an emotional identity is then this merry chat is done. Bye
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

What u feel could mean anything. Same way if you were blindfolded and asked to feel something you could call it something else because you depended only on feeling and not sight or smell, etc
I wish I can understand u but.. we are humans and not perfect... we could make mistakes be wrong about our feeling especially when we are partially exposed to something.

There is something that actually helps us with responses so we would not get it wrong same way we needs eyes most times to compliment tbe sense of touch.
Actually we can't always have the right feeling when partially exposed to something. But what has this got to do with anything? Do u realize that the brain has its work to do? Why do u think we have a brain?

Some men derive pleasure through pain so why not all respond in same way?
Ya... people are different.. some people are also imbeciles ... nature is not perfect.

That something is what you cannot explain. Someone said stimulus but still why does that same stimulus not make u sad when tickled even as a 1 week old kid.

When tickled, that kind of sensation is translated by the brain as sweet hence we react by laughing.

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by frank317: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
4evergod2:

The funny thing is that ur argument is very shallow. I will not indulge u. Since you do not know what an emotional identity is then this merry chat is done. Bye

Lol... do u even know what emotional identity is? Do u know the role the human brain in emotion?

Have a good day bro... seriously how is Ebuka not embarrassed by ur questions...? I beg, pls stop embarrassing urself with these questions. Read about the human brain and.... u will not get that info in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
true talk
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by winner01(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2016
frank317:

Lol... do u even know what emotional identity is? Do u know the role the human brain in emotion?

Have a good day bro... seriously how is Ebuka not embarrassed by ur questions...? I beg, pls stop embarrassing urself with these questions. Read about the human brain and.... u will not get that info in the Bible.
So was the Bible meant to be a science textbook?
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by winner01(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by winner01(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by KingEbukaNaija: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one winner01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Best Moment In Church? / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.