Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76512 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.
i really like d reply u gave him. Thumbs Up.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by willo4eva(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
six pack ko, car park ni... abeg see better info here járé =>

MYSTERY TREE THAT BEARS WOMEN SHAPED FRUITS DISCOVERED IN THAILAND, http://www.kamalsbase.com/1255/mystery-tree-that-bears-women-shaped-fruits-discovered-in-thailand
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by fulldonpeter(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
[/color]who knw like better thing[color=#990000]who knw like better thingwho knw like better thing
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Big boobs and big ass has helped us plenty thank you.
Just because you dont have doesnt mean....
You know what I think Ill let Obo ntami explain better who big booty don epp tongue

Obon tami Baba
*hands him the mic

* grabs the mic from his hand* grin

In my opinion I think If a lady has big booty and big boobies its an added advantage to her, cos I think she gon get all the attention hence more men gon fccck her and she makes more money than the skinny ladies.

grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

In my opinion I think If a lady has big booty and big boobies its an added advantage to her, cos I think she gon get all the attention hence more men gon fccck her and she makes more money than other skinny ladies.

grin
Obo don take all your sense. Smh
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:
nice thread! so true! but having the two is a bonus.
na job application? grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
Obo don take all your sense. Smh

E be like my prick dey hungry you to fccck, this one wey u just dey mention me dey quote me anyhow

No go let my sweet puff puff catch you say u wan snatch her husband Ooooo

I don tell you my own
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

E be like my prick dey hungry you to fccck, this one wey u just dey mention me dey quote me anyhow

No go let my sweet puff puff catch you say u wan snatch her husband Ooooo

I don tell you my own
Aye to baje oo. Iwo omo kekere yi pelu oko kekere. Smh.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
RuggedArab:

When they (The lazy ones) are busy building 6packs, the real gentlemen are busy hustling; trying to make their bank accounts be like mobile telephone numbers. grin
LoL. grin

that's really petty, Mr potbelly!
tongue
I work my butt off daily, Also go to school, Read tons of textbooks, try to brush up my vocabulary, in addendum, I still try to look good... I jog thrice a week...do tons of squats(My ass isn't gonna go round by its own).. . I eat healthy and use natural facial mask...Yanno, honey, lemon, milk and eggs?

my question is... why can't your big head hustle and still look good haven't you heard, Looking good is good business?
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ontarget:

Getting six packs takes alot of time. Enough time to deprive guys time for work. So its not easy for a man getting both of them. But you ladies have your assets given naturally. You don't need to spend time planting your God given assets.
Oh, don't be pathetic! undecided

you could buy A bench, weights and whatnot at home. sit-ups and crunches could take... like 20mins..
Bench presses, 10mins. stop being lazy!

Potbelly isn't attractive!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
Aye to baje oo. Iwo omo kekere yi pelu oko kekere. Smh.

I have a feeling your a boy, parading him self as a girl to get cheap attentions
To prove to me your not a boy
Snap your pusssy and post the picture here
And if you post someone else's pusssy I 'll know
Don't ask me how angry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

I have a feeling your a boy, parading him self as a girl to get cheap attentions
Don't ask me how angry
werey in bobo yi sha
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
werey in bobo yi sha
Still waiting for the picture of your pusssy angry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

mumu

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ehimzy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

We actually want independent , focused,determined and self driven girls who'll make us better than we ever were, not girls start looking for a guy with fleets of cars and loads of cash when they can't boast of having a Lil bit of that sucess, and even when they get the guy they act as an unwanted drain instead of a way to financial prosperity
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Gbenusoun undecided
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Haute:

Sounds like you still dwell in wonderland. How old are you, Miss Fabian?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Smellymouth Abegiii u funny die....... I have been on Nairaland since 2006 or 2008 can't remember exactly, my first account got hacked..
This is my 2nd account, I haven't seen much people as hilarious as you here ....
I remember Friedplantain, mrcock, crazyclown etc..
Keep it up

Tanchu Saah!!

Ayam grateful Egbon
grin cool

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Don't ask me how
angry

grin cheesy

HateU2, pishure of your Puzzay or we don't believe it grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by potbelly(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seriously what have I done to deserve all this hate... cry cry cry
Estharfabian:

you could buy A bench, weights and whatnot at home. sit-ups and crunches could take... like 20mins..

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

HatteU2, pishure of your Puzzay or we don't believe it grin

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47511956][/quote]hmmm only you.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ehimzy:

We actually want independent , focused,determined and self driven girls who'll make us better than we ever were, not girls start looking for a guy with fleets of cars and loads of cash when they can't boast of having a Lil bit of that sucess, and even when they get the guy they act as an unwanted drain instead of a way to financial prosperity
Tell them hopefully there hear can listen.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hmmm only you.
kilode undecided
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
kilode undecided
kosi sa ma wo .
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Bench presses, 10mins
. stop being lazy!

Easier said indeed. So six packs will pop out after 20 mins of sit ups and crunches grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

In my opinion I think If a lady has big booty and big boobies its an added advantage to her, cos I think she gon get all the attention hence more men gon fccck her and she makes more money than the skinny ladies.

grin

Amen brah
Kingcheezypuff aka puffpuff I hope youre learning
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Amen brah
Kingcheezypuff aka puffpuff I hope youre learning
❤Look what you did,you goon angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
kosi sa ma wo .
worefa
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Esthar!! A million likes!!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
worefa
however
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Look what you did,you goon angry

Yeah I saw it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.