Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76514 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by gbens2000(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
majour:
Fan? Yes ofcus, u can day that, if u start ur day with a smile and the feeling of joy kindled inside u cus of a poster, u appreciate the source of that joy won't u, life is too short jooh, learn to appreciate smiley
after all no one gets out of life alive.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Exxit(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Just geeking...If we ever together in a room...Ama rock your Boats cool
babies in grown men bodies in NL....
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
There is a big difference between a body guard and boardroom guy.
If your six packs cannot pay your bills, you will lose your respect.
Have six packs with brains.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
rocknation62:
Naso bro...i love girls tho but i dnt go for the hungry ones. I always go for the ones who has understanding about life and always add value to ones life

WORD! But they scarce die
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Supnaija:

This is one of the reasons I stopped going to the gym, my guys started calling me superman and johnny bravo because my upper part was large and my legs were like toothpick grin grin grin grin grin
You shouldn't stop going to the gym bro. YOu were just doing lots of bench press & pAid lil attention to your legs. This is why its good to gym with the attention of a gym instructor. I cycle a lot & it has helped given me a better lower part!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by frugal(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
You guys must think the world revolves around girls. How about going to the gym for your own self improvement and overall health benefits?

Come to think of it, how does training to have a fit/healthy body prevent you from buying 6 cars?
How long does it take really to train your body 3 times a week?
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
nice thread! so true! but having the two is a bonus.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by 247notire(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Instead of chasing six packs chase six figures guys.

After six figures chase nine, after nine twelve!

That's what I'm doing currently, chasing nine figures.

#TheMoneyTeam
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by queencalipso(f): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
JoeCutie:
Osikwa gini? Six gini? undecided

'Six money'...baby!
cheesy

Nice cars cheesy me likey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
canDy4eva:
r u dat poor??

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by rocknation62(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Supnaija:

WORD! But they scarce die
Very scarce...those ones are the ones i call SCARCE COMMODITY...HAHAHA
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Babysho(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Yeah only Retards_ choose one...Rocking my Six pack with my 1 car...Mans still out on the cold streets making that cheese.

Hello Vanquay,
I envy you alot. You're always about the Money, Girls And Lifestyle, and I want, I need to be about all those stuffs too.

If you don't mind me asking, can you enlighten me on what you do/did and how you do/did it?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by hexy40: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
canDy4eva:
r u dat poor??
I think he is a rich dude, the big size hypo is more expensive the beer, if just siped the satchet hypo the u are right
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
What's wrong with NLDERS sef. So what's hard for a successful business person or employee to wakeup daily & do a home exercise for just 30mins. It will not Kill you.
30minutes of home exercise will not prevent you from acquiring 6cars! Now its confirmed people in 9ja don't pay attention to their health. Keep growing tummy o, when hypertension come. U go die leave the 6cars for ur wife to enjoy!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys tend to believe that once they are handsome or have a fine sexy body (six packs) they can get any girl they want and also make her be in love with him forever. Well, that was then, and not now. Cos most naija girls have changed and their desires have also changed. Yeah, girls love fine boys. In fact almost every girl drool over guys with six packs (either secretly & publicly). But a girl'd love a guy more when he has enough money to spoil her with. And rich guys hardly have time to have six packs. Cos they are busy working their ass off and making more money to woo and snatch girls from guys with six packs. Cos, girls love money and wont mind dumping your ass and your six packs for a guy with six cars.... So guys, wake up and make money, and add it to your six packs.

Agony of a man with pot belle..

It took me just 2hrs of ma 24hrs in 6days to get myself rippped

I work in a better coy where I resume 08:30 and closes 18:00 but I still spare 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening to work on the betterment of my health.

Well, mayb its because I dnt work out cos of ladies but for my health.

If yu have all the money in this world and you not sensitive bout ur health, I'm afraid yur money spending rate might increase.

Change yur OT ,OP.

I started the gym cos I wanna have a healthy body not to please any lady buh I ended up having a healthy and sexy body.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
rocknation62:
Very scarce...those ones are the ones i call SCARCE COMMODITY...HAHAHA

LOL. Someone once told me that its only God that can get you the right woman. That woman that will aid you while you still dey hustle, nurture and encourage you till you hammer. Its only God
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by abike12(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
too real. last I checked six pack can't pay for nothing at the mall
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Wolex143: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thank God i have six packs, and am also hustling to have cars.....may God help my hustling.........
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
What's wrong with NLDERS sef. So what's hard for a successful business person or employee to wakeup daily & do a home exercise for just 30mins. It will not Kill you.
30minutes of home exercise will not prevent you from acquiring 6cars! Now its confirmed people in 9ja don't pay attention to their health. Keep growing tummy o, when hypertension come. U go die leave the 6cars for ur wife to enjoy!

Leave dem make dem dey talk rubbish.....
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by phatasschick(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
WICKED grin grin

Vanquay16:

The real question is

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

Sounds like you still dwell in wonderland. How old are you, Miss Fabian?
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by allytinted: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
kiddkash:
kinda dry *eats soap amd sips hypo*
Bro abeg no finish the hypo, pass me some abeg.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by richez25(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Your offenses are many this day... grin know I will get you.

It had beta be in bed.. Get him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by skoloppy31(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
ok
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by lurdkriss: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
If u. Think a girl will leave a guy with six cars for you just bcus u hav six packs,ur foolishness is like peak milk...its in you grin....#makedatmoney
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by ladyF(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol I just dey look all of una. You better hit the gym and burn off that excess fat. Stop using money as an excuse! angry

Even me that i'm over 100kg now, I'm dieting. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by phenase(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
You mean someone With POT BELLY that has 6 Cars ,Omo that Stomach doesn't come down. I have seen them enough.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=2dice01 post=47490621][/quote]the *fact* remains that the both work for differnt people at different occassions...so you may like this and l love that ...
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by guyXander(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
but if you no get six packs and/or six cars, your own don be oh.

just check my Belle, I no get.
*sobs
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Supnaija:
1. I dont blame the girls, cos if i be her papa I go wipe am better slap if she choses six pack abs over six cars...I mean for this buhari period?
2. I was talking to someone yesterday and he was saying that no be money dey catch woman na sweet mouth, please can someone tell me if this is true?

If I have a girl child, I'd tell her, my child, build your career, be wealthy so you can intimidate guys who think all gals are after there money. And stay fit, have a flat stomach and sexy body so yu can intimidate fats girls chasing guys for money...

If I am straight, I will neva marry a lady who is nt friendly with the gym
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by chibrasil(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kingcheezypuff vs smellymouth hmmm enjoying the show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.