Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76516 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by allymarry89(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
majour:
Smelly mouth, I like ur memes bro, much respect, just wish u cud create a thread and do ur thing flawlessly, I always look forward to ur posts, keeps a man's jaw line flexible cool

Respect!!!!
Me too!
I started commenting because of him.Those memes are always epic grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
I choose six cars any day,six packs don't pay bills,six packs on an empty pocket is not sexy grin,infact I find it appalling
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by hexy40: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
rocknation62:
That song is for you! #work work work work# Engage yourself in something lucrative and dnt be a parasite to men...U HEARD
1 million likes for that comment

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Godfullsam:
Nigerian girls and laziness are like rice and beans.

They want guys who work like horse everyday, make money and lavish the money on them. That is why most big boys treat Naija girls like tissue papers.

Dats so true man
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Ehen bros

Na u no let sandoski get our time again abi

shocked shocked

How na? grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy tats a good advice for men who tend to dragged tat they are rich when all they have is a six packs and nothing else...

Work work work work work baby work work work work work
Greedy
A
S
H
AWO

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
six packs is overrated jor, leave the gym and go build a career or hustle for money.
Six packs don't pay bills.

True talk
Buh dat does not mean a young man should look like sh!t
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by cherriton12: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
work for money...
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rastaman28:
Greedy A S H AWO
No mind all these lazy hoes dem tink say to work for money na for only man
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Spybradd: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.

so according to u,its 6pcs for ur big yansh and 6 motor for ur big boooBB,huh?
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rastaman28:
Greedy A S H AWO
No mind all these lazy hoes dem tink say to work for money na for only man.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rastaman28:
Greedy A S H AWO
all these end time gals na only puna dem get to offer
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by kaziblake(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
I refused to be tempted by six packs..6 cars anyday and anytime
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Totfulguy: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys tend to believe that once they are handsome or have a fine sexy body (six packs) they can get any girl they want and also make her be in love with him forever. Well, that was then, and not now. Cos most naija girls have changed and their desires have also changed. Yeah, girls love fine boys. In fact almost every girl drool over guys with six packs (either secretly & publicly). But a girl'd love a guy more when he has enough money to spoil her with. And rich guys hardly have time to have six packs. Cos they are busy working their ass off and making more money to woo and snatch girls from guys with six packs. Cos, girls love money and wont mind dumping your ass and your six packs for a guy with six cars.... So guys, wake up and make money, and add it to your six packs.

The guy with 6 cars also has 6 parks.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by kaziblake(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rastaman28:

Greedy
A
S
H
AWO
Broke nigga smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by kaziblake(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

If I have a girl child, I'd tell her, my child, build your career, be wealthy so you can intimidate guys who think all gals are after there money. And stay fit, have a flat stomach and sexy body so yu can intimidate fats girls chasing guys for money...

If I am straight, I will neva marry a lady who is nt friendly with the gym
wow!
so you aren't straight,jesus! this isn't right in the eyes of God
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by kaziblake(f): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
daviddagreat:

all these end time gals na only puna dem get to offer
Broke nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
kaziblake:
wow!
so you aren't straight,jesus thus isn't right in the eyes of God

Okay
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by daviddagreat: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Broke nigga undecided
I might not have six cars yet buh dear am far from broke
free advice: u need to work n stop depending on guys think about it u know its the ryt tin to do
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by bigass123(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tell 'em Sis... Dolapo. Loh sure ju

Adaure4ever:
six packs is overrated jor, leave the gym and go build a career or hustle for money.
Six packs don't pay bills.

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Xbox222: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
This one na hope for the ugly guys
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

Getting six packs takes alot of time. Enough time to deprive guys time for work. So its not easy for a man getting both of them. But you ladies have your assets given naturally. You don't need to spend time planting your God given assets.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ryocaj(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Calm down QueenValerie.. grin
Big booties and big borbi epp me
cheesy
Werey re o.. (Base one's voice)
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by JoeCutie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
queencalipso:

Nice cars cheesy me likey
I know! cheesy
E reach to like jare. grin

What about the Jet, don't you like it too
? wink

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ryocaj:

Werey re o.. (Base one's voice)

Apapa loni trailer, Lekki loni cab,/
Deeper Life loni scarf, Alhaja loni hijab,/
Oshodi loni moluwe…. Mushin loni danfo,/
emini Werey so egbenusoun timo banfo!!!/

Werey re o, Werey Werey re o,/
(jomo!!!)
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Crazy thread!!! grin
Girl want everything!!!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by paulGrundy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
allymarry89:

Me too!
I started commenting because of him.Those memes are always epic grin

2nded that's why I followed Smellymouth monicker cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
paulGrundy:

2nded that's why I followed Smellymouth monicker cheesy

Tanchu Saah!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by vicben27(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy tats a good advice for men who tend to dragged tat they are rich when all they have is a six packs and nothing else...

Work work work work work baby work work work work work
so dat u go chop chop chop chop chop!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babysho:

Hello Vanquay,
I envy you alot. You're always about the Money, Girls And Lifestyle, and I want, I need to be about all those stuffs too.

If you don't mind me asking, can you enlighten me on what you do/did and how you do/did it?

Books...Knowledge...Disregard the idea that a higher being somewhere in the sky will help you...48 laws of powers, The art of seduction are great books...It's all about Knowledge and enlightening yourself.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by olajazz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

we boys buy cars and pay money for gym....but you don't......please be a shareful giver
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by olajazz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

we boys buy cars and pay money for gym....but you don't......please be a shareful giver....its is a free gift from god.......you don't work so hard to get it but we do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.