Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76517 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

* grabs the mic from his hand* grin

In my opinion I think If a lady has big booty and big boobies its an added advantage to her, cos I think she gon get all the attention hence more men gon fccck her and she makes more money than the skinny ladies.

grin
❤This is a perpetuation of the popular but false belief ALL men like bigger breast/butts.
.......❤SOME men do.
Example in Asia. You don't see Asia men running to get larger booties.
.....❤
All in all women shouldn't concern themselves with what men like but with the body shape they want for themselves defined by what they find ideal themselves.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by RuggedArab: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

that's really petty, Mr potbelly!
tongue
I work my butt off daily, Also go to school, Read tons of textbooks, try to brush up my vocabulary, in addendum, I still try to look good... I jog thrice a week...do tons of squats(My ass isn't gonna go round by its own).. . I eat healthy and use natural facial mask...Yanno, honey, lemon, milk and eggs?

my question is... why can't your big head hustle and still look good haven't you heard, Looking good is good business?

Really? Is it all about the 6uselesspacks?

I don't have potbelly, I am physically fit. Having 6packs does not make you look good. I look good and I don't have 6packs.

I have seen some guys with 6packs and their body build is fuglee.

"Looking good is a good business"; I hope the business pays well.

How about "looking good is my hobby".
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by chemical0000: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahH
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by micoolj(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ryocaj(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Apapa loni trailer, Lekki loni cab,/ Deeper Life loni scarf, Alhaja loni hijab,/ Oshodi loni moluwe…. Mushin loni danfo,/ emini Werey so egbenusoun timo banfo!!!/
Werey re o, Werey Werey re o,/ (jomo!!!)
cheesy grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ryocaj(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Apapa loni trailer, Lekki loni cab,/ Deeper Life loni scarf, Alhaja loni hijab,/ Oshodi loni moluwe…. Mushin loni danfo,/ emini Werey so egbenusoun timo banfo!!!/
Werey re o, Werey Werey re o,/ (jomo!!!)
cheesy grin
ori e wanbe... lifting by attitude...otiye e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Gbenusoun undecided

You no dey use ear hear when dem dey discuss prick and toto, na so your ear go stand like ehoro own

Shioooor angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

You no dey use ear hear when dem dey discuss prick and toto, na so your ear go stand like ehoro own

Shioooor angry
igbira ni e Mrobo undecided
Emi ni Nikky ti o quote e undecided. Oya losun abi ki o lo dobo as usual
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
igbira ni e Mrobo undecided Emi ni Nikky ti o quote e undecided. Oya losun abi ki o lo dobo as usual
Hahaha grin See painment

E pain am grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
mumu

I say I nor fccck your toto, na by force ?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Hahaha grin
See painment

E pain am grin
kini o pain me undecided

Alaye, lo sun jare
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
kini o pain me undecided
Alaye, lo sun jare
Miss akpororo take your own advice tongue Its already past bed time You should be sleeping by now

As a matter of fact your disturbing me I don't have your time this night

Bye bye angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Miss akpororo take your own advice tongue
Its already past bed time
You should be sleeping by now

As a matter of fact your disturbing me
I don't have your time this night

Bye bye angry
buhhahahaha
Disturbing wetin
I have vigil 29t
No sleeping till 4 am tongue. Oya, lo sun
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
buhhahahaha Disturbing wetin I have vigil 29t No sleeping till 4 am tongue. Oya, lo sun
Iwo loni enu e Nkan to ba wun e ni kofi so angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by iRepNaija1: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Godfullsam:
Nigerian girls and laziness are like rice and beans.

They want guys who work like horse everyday, make money and lavish the money on them. That is why most big boys treat Naija girls like tissue papers.

Honestly, what would expect when Nigerian society tells girls from a young age to adulthood that their place is the home cooking, cleaning, and raising children and that their husbands should support them financially?
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Iwo loni enu e
Nkan to ba wun e ni kofi so angry
Tell me nah. Mo serious oo. Kini real name e naah
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Hate U2, pishure of your Puzzay or we don't believe it grin

Leave that one jare

Her head nor dey there

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Tell me nah. Mo serious oo. Kini real name e naah

Ask miss puff puff
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

Ask miss puff puff
Tani puff puff
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Tani puff puff
Arabinrin ti moniker e pari pelu puff

Shey o ti mo nsi ??
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
six packs is overrated jor, leave the gym and go build a career or hustle for money.
Six packs don't pay bills.

big booties too don't help. We need correct African dishes and not indomie that's if some of d girls sabi boil water upon d bakasi wey dem carry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

then go find better work do
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by brookz: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Stanley08(m): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided
Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.

So apparently... as a woman, if you have a great body. It means u already have everything? From both ur comments.

Because,
6 packs = Hardwork (Gym)
6 cars = Hardwork (Life)

But for some reason, just having a great body as a woman is what makes you the ULTIMATE CATCH? LOL!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Stanley08:

So apparently... as a woman, if you have a great body. It means u already have everything? From both ur comments.

Because,
6 packs = Hardwork (Gym)
6 cars = Hardwork (Life)

But for some reason, just having a great body is what makes you the ULTIMATE CATCH? LOL!
That what society and some males would have you believe.[
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Stanley08(m): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That what society and some males would have you believe.

Well, I'm a Real man, through n through. Take this from me.
"If your looks are the best/only thing about you, then you ain't SHXT!"

Male or female, YOU AIN'T SHXT!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Stanley08:

Well, I'm a Real man, through n through. Take this from me.
"If your looks are the best/only thing about you, then you ain't SHXT!"

Male or female, YOU AIN'T SHXT!

grin uhm ,well that's nice ta hear . Minus the cussing.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Stanley08(m): 1:43am On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin uhm ,well that's nice ta hear . Minus the cussing.

No pretty way to rephrase, No other way to ram it in properly. Cheers!
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 2:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Jadonjack:

If I have a girl child, I'd tell her, my child, build your career, be wealthy so you can intimidate guys who think all gals are after there money. And stay fit, have a flat stomach and sexy body so yu can intimidate fats girls chasing guys for money...

If I am straight, I will neva marry a lady who is nt friendly with the gym

Ok point not fully taken. Cos u said if you are straight, does that mean if you are straight (sexually) or if you are straight with your point.
Cos the way you just used the word straight in your context suggests you are otherwise. Are you? undecided
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 3:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You shouldn't stop going to the gym bro. YOu were just doing lots of bench press & pAid lil attention to your legs. This is why its good to gym with the attention of a gym instructor. I cycle a lot & it has helped given me a better lower part!

No the problem is i broke my leg once so its a bit scary to do anything that could pressurize it. So i stuck to just the upper body
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Respekt too bruv cool
Pretty soon,am gonna create a meme thread and i'll tag you.. grin
Once again,i appreciate you..
Respekt

When you create it,tag me too.. in fact inform me on the other side wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Supnaija:

Ok point not fully taken. Cos u said if you are straight, does that mean if you are straight (sexually) or if you are straight with your point.
Cos the way you just used the word straight in your context suggests you are otherwise. Are you? undecided

I'm gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.