Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76521 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 5:55am On Jul 14, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

When you create it,tag me too.. in fact inform me on the other side wink

grin cheesy

Thanks hun kiss kiss

We still get unfinished business for that other side o grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Jadonjack:

I'm gay

Oh ok good for you
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys tend to believe that once they are handsome or have a fine sexy body (six packs) they can get any girl they want and also make her be in love with him forever. Well, that was then, and not now. Cos most naija girls have changed and their desires have also changed. Yeah, girls love fine boys. In fact almost every girl drool over guys with six packs (either secretly & publicly). But a girl'd love a guy more when he has enough money to spoil her with. And rich guys hardly have time to have six packs. Cos they are busy working their ass off and making more money to woo and snatch girls from guys with six packs. Cos, girls love money and wont mind dumping your ass and your six packs for a guy with six cars.... So guys, wake up and make money, and add it to your six packs.
trashy. Six packs is what every guy should have because of the health value. I don't know why naija guys like giving themselves sleepless nights over irrelevant stuffs
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.
do you look like Kim Kadashian,Tammy Torres or Elizabeth Taylor? Even the beautiful girls I know don't demand this much. 6 cars koor. When there are numerous beautiful women that are willing to agree without seeing 6 cars. Bleep off
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

Arabinrin ti moniker e pari pelu puff

Shey o ti mo nsi ??
Se iyawo e ni undecided
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
Se iyawo e ni undecided
No good morning ?

A ti sere gan Ooooooo angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

that's actually an healthy request. The 6 pack will put me in good shape to hustle well for the 6 cars. I wonder why guys think it's not good to work out. A man is supposed to be a working machine. I work out to be so strong and have a good posture and remain strong for my hustle. I watch action movies and wrestling and get inspired by their hard bodies that makes them strong.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2016
marshborn:
It's good to combine the two, work and also go to the gym. Stay fit it's good for your health.
that's actually an healthy request. The 6 pack will put me in good shape to hustle well for the 6 cars. I wonder why guys think it's not good to work out. A man is supposed to be a working machine. I work out to be so strong and have a good posture and remain strong for my hustle. I watch action movies and wrestling and get inspired by their hard bodies that makes them strong.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

No good morning ?

A ti sere gan Ooooooo angry
heheheheh
See gobe smiley
Iwo ni o ye ki o kimi now. Aburo lo ma n ki egbon
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh See gobe smiley Iwo ni o ye ki o kimi now. Aburo lo ma n ki egbon
Mio le blame e na
Nairaland lo fa gbogbo rubbish yi angry
Onibaje omo angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

Mio le blame e na

Nairaland lo fa gbogbo rubbish yi angry

Onibaje omo angry
mtchewwww
Worefa undecided
Oya kimi sad
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewwww Worefa undecided Oya kimi sad
Ki emi Mr. obontami ki e
Shey o gbadun sha ??

Walai mio ro be angry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

Ki emi Mr. obontami ki e

Shey o gbadun sha ??

Walai mio ro be angry
mo gbadun alaye.
Fake omo yoruba ni e undecided
Aburo lo koko ma n ki egbon e. Se o de ni kimi bayi eh Oti baje ju sad
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by azeecoboy(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Thanks hun kiss kiss

bro,can u tag me too...
U rock joor!!!
Life is too short to take things oo serious

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by azeecoboy(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Thanks hun kiss kiss

bro,can u tag me too...
U rock joor!!!
Life is too short to take things too serious

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Kenneth205(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy tats a good advice for men who tend to dragged tat they are rich when all they have is a six packs and nothing else...

Work work work work work baby work work work work work

grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by LePrezident(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.

Fallacy... I dont demand big booty or big breast.
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
mo gbadun alaye.
Fake omo yoruba ni e undecided
Aburo lo koko ma n ki egbon e. Se o de ni kimi bayi eh Oti baje ju sad

O re e ju

Oogbadun rara
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Supnaija:

No the problem is i broke my leg once so its a bit scary to do anything that could pressurize it. So i stuck to just the upper body
Oh I get the jerk now. Speedy healing bro
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

I say I nor fccck your toto, na by force
with Ur kulikuli size abi? Mumu
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by obontami: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Nikita1:
with Ur kulikuli size abi? Mumu

I don't fccck weak pusssies angry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Oh I get the jerk now. Speedy healing bro

Naa... I am ok now. This was 6yrs ago, its just that i was advised not ti strain it. Thanks anyway
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Supnaija(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2016
And i think everything sef na selling point. If you have the looks fine, if you have the money fine. But if you have both great

Just use your selling point
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by GloriaNinja(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
franciskaine:
na job application? grin
maybe
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

O re e ju

Oogbadun rara
Aboki lasan lasaaaan undecided
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
azeecoboy:
bro,can u tag me too...
U rock joor!!!
Life is too short to take things too serious

Thank you Saah grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by sekem: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Supnaija:

Mr man you shey you dey support my notion abi you dey oppose am?

How I go take support you when you don show say with this your mentality that you are also part of the problem? cry
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ayobami93(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Never!! lipsrsealed even if he has the cars I'll make em go to the gym!...❤

LMAO grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by realmindz: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

The guys with six cars and six packs are married...for example, I am married
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Xbursta(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Calm down QueenValerie.. grin
Big booties and big borbi epp me
cheesy

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Broke nigga smiley
wide hole

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.