Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46600 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by comeandmarry: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
dare2differ:
Ode!
Im too busy to talk 2 broke niggis who still living with dia moms.
Niggi go suck a dick, low class corper
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by dare2differ: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Ode!
comeandmarry:

Im too busy to talk 2 broke niggis who still living with dia moms.
Niggi go suck a dick, low class corper
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ghettochild(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2017
my cousin is albino. she married a black guy. they av 2 kids now. handsome cute black boys
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sharpwriter(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

Op, is the girl still with you? wink
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by georgeclint56(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am an albino ,I don't think it is any bad .its ur choice and ur happiness if she can guarantee that for u

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2017
georgeclint56:
I am an albino ,I don't think it is any bad .its ur choice and ur happiness if she can guarantee that for u
you are cute
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sharpwriter(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Diffident:
you are cute
You yourself, you're cuter, can I kno you more? wink
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by justtoodark: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2018
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

dont be scared...albinos are blacks too...your children could come out more blacker than you sef....

moses was an albino....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.