Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46580 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
I hvnt seen any pic
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Why do u say so bro?
you love her cos of the things she does to you...not cos she's albino
Do your parents love her...
This is Nigeria...albinos are targets ..just like hunch back....
Albinos always have issues
They are never respected....
Most people avoid them...
...more

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Trudiee(f): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
op

ur bae z an albino.. youre not..
she loves u
u love her too
she even helps u financially when she can.. not many girls cn do that

my point is.. good women r hard to find.. ask around.

there's a chance ur kids won't be albinos
u cn seek medical help, ask a doctor chances. i kn of an albino lady who married a pigmented dude.. their kids r cute.. like super cute. some light, some dark.

involve baba God too

11 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=jeffcheddy post=47527861][/quote]if I slap u, u will marry this girl. Nonsense.

Isit dis fyn abino u are doing shakara for. Oya if u don't want her, giv me her number. angry
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
if I slap u, u will marry this girl. Nonsense.

Isit dis fyn abino u are doing shakara for. Oya if u don't want her, giv me her number. angry

Lmao. Guy u dey jonse o. cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Trudiee(f): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

...more

bros.. u sound like they chose to be born without melanin.. gosh, stop discriminating. who says they re not respected?? aahh cuz u have melanin? what if ur sis or u urself was an albino? or maybe ur mom?? u won't respect her

i kn u l say it cn never be u or ur family.

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Lmao. Guy u dey jonse o. cheesy
just give me her number
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Trudiee:
op

ur bae z an albino.. youre not..
she loves u
u love her too
she even helps u financially when she can.. not many girls cn do that

my point is.. good women r hard to find.. ask around.

there's a chance ur kids won't be albinos
u cn seek medical help, ask a doctor chances. i kn of an albino lady who married a pigmented dude.. their kids r cute.. like super cute. some light, some dark.

involve baba God too

True talk. Thank you dear. Ill think about it and work towards it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Trudiee(f): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

True talk. Thank you dear. Ill think about it and work towards it.
uwc anytime

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Trudiee:

bros.. u sound like they chose to be born without melanin.. gosh, stop discriminating. who says they re not respected?? aahh cuz u have melanin? what if ur sis or u urself was an albino? or maybe ur mom?? u won't respect her

i kn u l say it cn never be u or ur family.

Sis..gimme some names of respectable albinos in nigeria angry
Am just being real with him
Y'all all advising him to go ahead are just pathetic creepy snakes
Can you marry an albino...?
Can you introduce an albino to ur dad as your fiance
This is the problem I have with Nigerians....not being real
Too many fake asses

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

...more

Don't discriminate please. I'm proud of her because she a human like everyone of us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
suzan404:
hmmmmm

Stop Hmmmmming and say something.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sinaj(f): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

A Dr once told me that albino skips a generation.

Xo none of ur children will have albino.

It will start frm ur grand children.

11 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Don't discriminate please. I'm proud of her because she a human like everyone of us.

Then why you scared already...tie the knot then.....

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:

A Dr once told me that albino skips a generation.
Xo none of ur children will have albino.
It will start frm ur grand children.
Interesting...
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Then why you scared already...tie the knot then.....
I hear you..
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Its not an easy decision tho to make, but she's a promising girl and when she dresses sef, with all the swag, u hardly know she's one. And she's even good with catering services and making of bags alongside her degree. Am considering meeting her parents sha, but my mind never strong for nw. I need ginger. Lol

If you are dark skinned, it will help to ease out the melanin issue so even if any of your kids is albino they might not have many health issues as well.

Go ahead, the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Stop Hmmmmming and say something.
embarassed
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
FredN:

If you are dark skinned, it will help to ease out the melanin issue so even if any of your kids is albino they might not have many health issues as well.

Go ahead, the Lord is your strength

I'm dark sinned bro. Check ma pic. Thanks for the advice tho
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by oladipo322(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
harrysjones:
abino generation... cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

As long as you aren't an albino or a carrier of the genes for it, your kids won't be albinos.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by timilehing(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
If you can marry her with those defects, someone will love your kids too with defects; that's if there's any. Most Albinos I know are without defects sha & their skin is daebak

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ricki: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Lets see what she looks like.......pls

You can put it in ur dp.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Ekiseme(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
This your topic got me lol at first sight,

you think albinos are not right? I don't understand man
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/love-you-forever-onome-okagbare-lolu-majaros-wedding-ice-imagery/

you won't be the first or last to marry one

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by oladipo322(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Op if u don't marry her, u will have albino children

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by AngelAhnie(f): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

All am saying is health factors...
She has health defects... Eyes,skin etc.
I wouldn't want my kids to suffer those things.
That's my point. I'm just being honest here.
You'll have albino kids in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by harrysjones(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2016
thanks bro i ave one. which i no u dont ave.. grin grin[quote author=oladipo322 post=47528793][/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by izzou(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Op, i think you should slow down your pace

This is marriage you are talking about

Try and spend more time with her especially when you finish service

To marry albino no be small thing oh

But you can still go ahead sha.... ...
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Ekiseme:
This your topic got me lol at first sight,

you think albinos are not right? I don't understand man
Never said so. All m saying is because of their defects affecting my kids .
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Ayima: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
If she see this thread, una relationship fit end o.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kgdavid(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
Who will marry the albinos?

What a wise, philosophical question. So how about you, will you help society and marry one?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.