Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46607 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by jamal1010: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
U said she is a beautiful albino, apart from other good qualities that u know of, what is delaying you? Never have second thots, just go ahead. Do you know that God will bless you more dan most of us who do not give hope to the hopeless?
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by MagnaB: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Bro, go ahead,... we are all humans, Albinos only lack pigment in their skin.. you might be lucky not to have an albino child.. but if you don't marry her, who will .. bcus a fellow albino marrying her will increase the chance by 97% of having more albinos .
cheesy cheesy You don crase oh cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by tibaonnet: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nothing wey we tell this guy go make him marry that damsel. Naa only to dey suck & Bleep albino toto him sabi. I pray make that condom bust one day make the tori change. Ashewo.

Anyway, Op thanks for the post. The comments here really made my day as I don laugh taya reading these comments.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by MagnaB: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bros no dull dis thing oh. U get to have some very exclusive reserved right to banging PINK punnini and PINK nipples too. Baba grab ur copy grin
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
MagnaB:
Bros no dull dis thing oh. U get to have some very exclusive reserved right to banging PINK punnini and PINK nipples too. Baba grab ur copy grin

Lmao!!!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
jamal1010:
U said she is a beautiful albino, apart from other good qualities that u know of, what is delaying you? Never have second thots, just go ahead. Do you know that God will bless you more dan most of us who do not give hope to the hopeless?

Abi... True talk sha. Thanks all the same. smiley
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Artistree:

We're not talking about my choice or urs, my post was to correct the notion that people avoid albinos so you don't have to be rude or sarcastic. I wasn't forcing the op to marry an albino neither was I on a marry-an-albino campaign. I simply related a true life story of an albino who found love and if any of my child brings home an albino as a potential mate,then so be it! It's his or her choice not mine or yours...peace.

You are a legend in lying...
I respect your lies
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Olril18:

sorry..but u are stu.pid.

Sorry.....but
You'll never be happy in life...cos pain is ur portion
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Marry her na. Or bring her to me. I'm albino too grin
BUT why seek for advice
Keep calm, it's just melanin bro. No defects
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Artistree: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

You are a legend in lying... I respect your lies
Your opinion bro, it doesn't pay my bills.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Artistree:

Your opinion bro, it doesn't pay my bills.

cheesy cheesy of course.... Legend
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by smartprodigy: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Meche33:
. Talk true no be date you wan date am, na ritual you wan use am do
Ah, egbami o. Na date o. I wan see as their this thing be ni o
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Darnyel: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Trudiee:
op

ur bae z an albino.. youre not..
she loves u
u love her too
she even helps u financially when she can.. not many girls cn do that

my point is.. good women r hard to find.. ask around.

there's a chance ur kids won't be albinos
u cn seek medical help, ask a doctor chances. i kn of an albino lady who married a pigmented dude.. their kids r cute.. like super cute. some light, some dark.

involve baba God too

You literally raise my hope that sensible and intelligent people still abound. You actually won my respect 'cos of your comment. Elbow grease!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Trudiee(f): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Darnyel:

You literally raise my hope that sensible and intelligent people still abound. You actually won my respect 'cos of your comment. Elbow grease!
aww.. pleasure z all mine.. #smiles# thanks dear
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by enoch273: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

Marry someone that will bring peace to your home, that girls accepts you body and soul, we ain't all perfect, but I know she will help you greatly in the future, even more do you know the blessings that ces with her?

I am in tears typing this, not cause I want to be. But cause I know what it is to be hurt just cause you ve a defect in you. Most times I use my self as definition of pain, anyway follow your heart. cry
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Talkloaded: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Follow your heart op
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by mikron(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Its not an easy decision tho to make, but she's a promising girl and when she dresses sef, with all the swag, u hardly know she's one. And she's even good with catering services and making of bags alongside her degree. Am considering meeting her parents sha, but my mind never strong for nw. I need ginger. Lol
go ahead and marry her if u love her enough as a wife, i know a woman that got married to an albino man close to my place here in abuja, their children are a sight to behold, lovely fair beautiful children, more like half caste

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ststyreal(f): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2016
itunity007:
Y do u start dating her in d first place am sure u want to knw d colour of her toto den Oloju kokoro grin
Na only 'oloju kokoro' u call nam, 'thief' suppose follow for him name. 'Ole', alatenuje. After u don probably peruse her finish, u come den ask question, y u no ask before u start the relationship. Abegiiiiii shift.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2016
XfStyle:
kiss
This albino babe so i dey very sure say no be naija she dey otherwise our harsh african sun for nack d skin finish.her skin looks spotless.Anyway albino ladies are meant for very dark skinned guys.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ib22003(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Omo bros Dele na bad guy o
PMWSpirit:
Caveat emptor

, the space is not for sale
Buyers and space grabbers
beware of 419 especially my son dele
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2016
enoch273:

Marry someone that will bring peace to your home, that girls accepts you body and soul, we ain't all perfect, but I know she will help you greatly in the future, even more do you know the blessings that ces with her?

I am in tears typing this, not cause I want to be. But cause I know what it is to be hurt just cause you ve a defect in you. Most times I use my self as definition of pain, anyway follow your heart. cry

Its well my dear. Thank you!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2016
lefulefu:

This albino babe so i dey very sure say no be naija she dey otherwise our harsh african sun for nack d skin finish.her skin looks spotless.Anyway albino ladies are meant for very dark skinned guys.

Na naija babe o.. Mbaise,Imo state babe
Yea she's spotless
Am dark skinned too. But not like charcoal o. Check ma pix.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Trudiee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Sis..gimme some names of respectable albinos in nigeria angry
Am just being real with him
Y'all all advising him to go ahead are just pathetic creepy snakes
Can you marry an albino...?
Can you introduce an albino to ur dad as your fiance
This is the problem I have with Nigerians....not being real
Too many fake asses

lmao.. bro! albinos re few.. in the minority. doesnt mean they re any less human.

ure asking for names?? well I'm a respectable teenage girl in Nigeria.. only difference is I'm not a politician. so I'm not 'known'

I'm not an albino. buh honestly, in this society, they re not left out. I once watched a show.. can't remember the name, been long.

it involved ppl, yound ppl representing their various african countries. guess who represented Nigeria, bro!! I'm telling you it was an albino. an hausa girl.. Amina or sth. her n another guy represented us. n guess what, they beat the other pigmented ppl. they didn't win that contest but hey, she was not left out in stuff.

my point is, albinos hav just as much chance as you. its all about nigerians n how we see them. our mindset, that's all we gotta change.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Na naija babe o.. Mbaise,Imo state babe
Yea she's spotless
Am dark skinned too. But not like charcoal o. Check ma pix.
haha u no be charcoal.but bro na she be d babe wey u dey talk about? she go fit u o.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by enoch273: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Its well my dear. Thank you!
You are welcome.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Telkings(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:

A Dr once told me that albino skips a generation.

Xo none of ur children will have albino.

It will start frm ur grand childre.
You are not helping
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Telkings(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Orikinla:
What is wrong with an Albino?
The same way ignorant white people were afraid of having relationship with blacks.
Albino are as normal as you and I.
What matters most is to have a good character.
Go ahead and marry her.

You are an idiot, I can't stand ignorance. Before you start spouting crap make sure you know what you are talking about
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sinaj(f): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Telkings:

You are not helping
?
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by dare2differ: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
You think say you no dvmber! Dvmb nigga forming smart!
comeandmarry:
Una Don dey nack,id rather marry girl wey Don bleach Dan marry albino. If na say na UK albino like dem rooney dem,i for say e legit,but guy reason well.
Hope you wont be ashamed of her later like going out,holding hands,my wife mentality in the midst of other nigerians with no skin color challenge ,you know the stigma Dat comes with albinos,if you already donated Yur cum in her many times, niggi get ready to be called albino daddy.hahahahahahaha
Dont marry out of pity,dont get married cause shez all caring.women are full of deceit.
like I said dumb niggis getting married for dumb reasons while pullin dumb stunts dis days.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by dare2differ: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2016
You have just described yourself. Don't tell me you passed Biology in WAEC o?

Abi run!

Telkings:

You are an idiot, I can't stand ignorance. Before you start spouting crap make sure you know what you are talking about
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by comeandmarry: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
dare2differ:
You think say you no dvmber! Dvmb nigga forming smart!
You d dumbest of all dummies
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by dare2differ: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Ode!
comeandmarry:

You d dumbest of all dummies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.