Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46597 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by attacker321: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

But bros, this matter serious I swear. She dey show me love die. I love her too, but when I think abt the future, it weighs me down.

What exactly do you mean by thinking about the future?

You said initially that she is the good looking type of albino so what's all this about?

If you love her then go ahead unless you are not serious then allow the girl go and stop blocking road for others.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
y are nigerians overly discriminatory?.....who did u create?if u love her dearly,u wont post this trash
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by joceey(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmm ; angry Mr Corper you never thought about this deeply before starting a relationship with the sincere girl abi.....after she don help you finish and still dey help you...you come dey think all this one. From what I can see you don't love her if even you claim you do its conditional love sincerely speaking. See your statement self I quote you ( I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way) can you imagine that if na dangote daughter or bill gate daughter be the girl I no think say you go table the issue for Nairalander to advice you...I trust you na marriage headline we for they see for here..If you knw say you no go marry the girl u better tell her or leave her for the serious minded bachelor's wey dey find her type to marry...Make u no come block her oooo funny guy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016
PICTURE OR I DONT BELIEVE IT. angry
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2016
What is wrong with an Albino?
The same way ignorant white people were afraid of having relationship with blacks.
Albino are as normal as you and I.
What matters most is to have a good character.
Go ahead and marry her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2016
What is wrong with an Albino?
The same way ignorant white people were afraid of having relationship with blacks.
Albinos are as normal as you and I.
What matters most is to have a good character.
Go ahead and marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by shamecurls(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
If i were you, I will marry her all over again

Albinos re very good in bed and virgins re very dominant amongs them.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
And this post made the front page.... My babe go kill me o, if she sees this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Contact17:

As long as you aren't an albino or a carrier of the genes for it, your kids won't be albinos.

How could you be sure? Any scientific proof? Yes there are chances that his children wont be albino, but there are still chance that they will be an albino among the children (as far as i know)

Note: I am not against the guy marrying the girl, but I'm particularly interested in this your statement, cuz I'm hearing this for the first time.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Ekiseme(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Never said so. All m saying is because of their defects affecting my kids .
alright, i think you should consult a dr to enlighten you more about the defects
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Artistree: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

you love her cos of the things she does to you...not cos she's albino
Do your parents love her...
This is Nigeria...albinos are targets ..just like hunch back....
Albinos always have issues
They are never respected....
Most people avoid them...
...more
Oga you lie...Back in 2002 when I was in school, there was this couple on campus that were practically EVERYWHERE together. The girl was an albino and in one of the art departments while the guy was a medical student. They were so much in love that they became the envy of most students on campus then. Fast forward to 2012, I bumped into the guy carrying a little boy in a teaching hospital, he didn't know me of course, but I greeted him and reminded him of how he and his albino babe were the talk of the campus 10 years ago. He laughed heartily and told me they are marred now with two kids (normal kids of course)
So your assumption that people avoid them is totally wrong. The only difference between we and them is the lack of melanin which is not life-threatening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
shamecurls:
If i were you, I will marry her all over again

Albinos re very good in bed and virgins re very dominant amongs them.

Lol... You sef
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ajimega: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2016
there is nothing wrong in marrying an albino, your kids will come out fine and madness does not run in their gene or have u seen a mad albino before? So you go head and settle as long as you love her for her

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy see I have a very preety albino as a next door neighbour, if I weren't older than her by over a 15 year age gap. I would marry her without even thinking about it or asking anyone jamb questions. Since this lady has been nothing but good to you why don't you think of settling down with her cos I can bet you that you won't find any good lady like her out there, opportunity like this comes but once not later in life you will say had I known.
If you are still so very skeptical about albinos Pls do seek medical advice, they would be in a position to help you better.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2016
My advice is make sure you can marry any girl you can climbed. Since you are sexing this girl and heading her then be ready to marry her
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by DozieInc(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Mehn, real dilema , bro follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by mamaafrik(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
na when u no marry am, u go knw say I be winch
haha,awa alale ti fonte lu,awa iya shioshio,yeeeeyeeeoooooo.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

How could you be sure? Any scientific proof?

For albinism to be inherited (as in the case of the OP), both parents need to have the gene because it's recessive. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by comeandmarry: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Una Don dey nack,id rather marry girl wey Don bleach Dan marry albino. If na say na UK albino like dem rooney dem,i for say e legit,but guy reason well.
Hope you wont be ashamed of her later like going out,holding hands,my wife mentality in the midst of other nigerians with no skin color challenge ,you know the stigma Dat comes with albinos,if you already donated Yur cum in her many times, niggi get ready to be called albino daddy.hahahahahahaha
Dont marry out of pity,dont get married cause shez all caring.women are full of deceit.
like I said dumb niggis getting married for dumb reasons while pullin dumb stunts dis days.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Franky826: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

'I would have married the contents of the container than just marry the container by how it looks' I just quoted a multi millionaires word when I had an opportunity to chat with him on marriage. (his marriage is broken) in the end all that matters is not what people will say, if that love is pure and not based on lust you better put a ring on that finger. Once again marry the contents(inner attributes) not the container( facial attributes).

Am looking forward to my own contents not container!!!

muse on the words bro and uhhhhm... good luck

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Skmoda360(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Op if u don't marry her, u will have albino children
you funny tho.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Sis..gimme some names of respectable albinos in nigeria angry
Am just being real with him
Y'all all advising him to go ahead are just pathetic creepy snakes
Can you marry an albino...?
Can you introduce an albino to ur dad as your fiance
This is the problem I have with Nigerians....not being real
Too many fake asses

Albino get Grade

Dr Pat Utomi
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Honestyboy(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Send me her contact details. I'm taking over. I love her so long she's human.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kherry: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
There are so many wayz of taking care of albinos with out any prob...........cos I gat 3 in my house nd am hopin to have mine

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sukkot: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks
bros just marry the girl. this is 2016, a woman who is in love with a broke nigga is a rare gem. she is something special. take care of that woman and wife her. God will provide.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by GloriaNinja(f): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
if you marry an albino, since you are dark skinned, it won't affect your kids, they might be dark and healthy also.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Contact17:

For albinism to be inherited (as in the case of the OP), both parents need to have the gene because it's recessive. I stand to be corrected though.

Oh, you are right, just checked it up now, if the op isnt a carrier of the defective OCA gene, then the children won't be albinos..... Thanks for the enlightenment.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Sunkyphil(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by enshi(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Her picture......... My advice.....
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Franky826:

'I would have married the contents of the container than just marry the container by how it looks' I just quoted a multi millionaires word when I had an opportunity to chat with him on marriage. (his marriage is broken) in the end all that matters is not what people will say, if that love is pure and not based on lust you better put a ring on that finger. Once again marry the contents(inner attributes) not the container( facial attributes).

Am looking forward to my own contents not container!!!

muse on the words bro and uhhhhm... good luck

Thanks and God bless u man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by redcliff: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

There is a big possibility that non of your children would be albinos or they might have few traces of it in them which would make them look nice. I mean a blend of both dnas. But its already in the blood line amd one of your grand children or great grand children would be. I have a friend whose sister is orange and her dad and mom and nothing like that..
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by flakkybaby: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
U said u need ginger go market go buy no be only ginger u go need get galic too so that u go dey gallant u be olosho ni, when u knw u cant marry her why did u ask her out in d fist place nd even collecting her money u must be a thife then is not good, look is better u stop d relationship right now nd stop d pretence pls cuz such kind of girl can't be chited if u want to be useful for ur self.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.