Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack (45305 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
the fulani's has thought the east a lesson of their lives.......lol
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by tundexijim(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
If I say what's on my mind, some people would go to bed with hearts broken into a billion pieces and their eyes laden with tears. So, I'd just pass. grin

Oya say it.. I want to see them cry...
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by FuckTheMods: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

For the fulani herdsmen to have deemed it necessary to report to the people that their cattle was stolen shows that they have a good level of respect for the people.
shut up. You're afraid of the herdsmen. Bunch of cowards
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Abagworo(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Enugwu Agidi is in Njikoka LGA Anambra State.The home of the Fulani appeasing Governor Willie Obiano.

www.nairaland.com/3214349/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease

Where is the coward chino AKA Asha90 and 1000 other monikers?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by oweman: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
This has just saved that community the Enugu state experience of not too long ago f you think because Buhari is a fulani man you can molest fulanis and shout to high heavens on social media you are lying when the retaliation for the Abia massacre took place i congratulate you all there that is how to act even against your corrupt leaders.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
FuckTheMods:
[s]shut up. You're afraid of the herdsmen. Bunch of cowards[/s]

You shut up!

What are you doing about ogogoro gulping militants taking over ikorodu from you? grin grin

The fulani have already conquered yorubaland and installed emir on yoruba soil in ilorin but no emir on Igbo soil anywhere. cheesy

I wonder what the militants will install in ikorodu, lolz grin grin grin

Go figure who the real coward is here. embarassed
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Abagworo:
Enugwu Agidi is in Njikoka LGA Anambra State.The home of the Fulani appeasing Governor Willie Obiano.

Abagworo you have no shame.

On that same report the community slaughtered 70 fulani cows.

The Governor compensated the fulanis and the community as well but you make it look one sided just to spite Chino.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by chidozieikeji2: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
The fear of Fulani attack is the beginning of wisdom, but why dialoging with the herds men ??
The Community better provide their Cows for themooo..
Those guys don't have forgiven spirit to avoid Story that touch.
nonsense hw many times have the northerners apprehended their brodas that butcher us on daily basis its now dawning on us dat southern nigeria is a slave to the north what of that woman that was killed in broad day light in kano have d north apprehended her killers,what of yunusa yello dat stole a girl from bayelsa did d north apprehend him instead dey produced 13 sans to protect him and also bought him flight ticket to enter kano and here common simple cow our pple are panicking as if those idiots are the lords of nigeria whereas they steal and kill human being on daily basis and dia pple supports dem
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
gocac:
the fulani's has thought the east a lesson of their lives.......lol

Just like they taught your fathers a bitter lesson by annexing ilorin from the yoruba till eternity. cheesy
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
[s]Lol. Four mentions from him alone even though I give the least Bleep about him. cheesy

Check this one out: a topic reads- "SERAP sues FG over failure to release looters list"

Someone walks into the thread and types "Omenka", and that was all! gringrin

The dementia is REAL. cheesy[/s]
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by phemmyutd(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Afritop:

THAT DOES NOT IMPLY THAT A WHOLE COMMUNITY WILL BE WIPED OUT BECAUSE THEIR COW WAS STOLEN.
FOR INSTANCE, IF YOUR CAR IS STOLEN IN A NEIGHBOURHOOD , YOU DONT ISSUE THREATS OR REPRISALS IF THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD FAIL TO FIND YOUR CAR. IF YOU TRY IT OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO YOUR THREAT HAPPENED WITHOUT YOUR KNOWEDGE, THE AUTHORITIES WILL PROSECUTE AND PUNISH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUSPECT.
IT IS BECAUSE OF FEAR OF REPRISAL FROM THE HERDSMEN THAT THE COMMUNITY ENGAGE VIGILANTES TO LOOK FOR THE CULPRITS BUT HOW LONG WILL THEY CONTINUE TO THAT. TIME WILL TELL

THE WHOLE SCENERIO PLAYED OUT BECAUSE WE HAVE A FAILED AND WEAK POLICING AND SECURITY SYSTEM

Brother, what you just said can only be thought of by an educated fellow.

Please tell the the educational qualification of a Fulani herdsmen ? I never said they are right to attack anyone because of their stolen cow, but because of their illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
This happpens in a country,where there is no other,can u imagine?Fulani herds coming to threaten a whole community
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Omonigeriarere: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
If I say what's on my mind, some people would go to bed with hearts broken into a billion pieces and their eyes laden with tears. So, I'd just pass. grin

Assuming those thieves were caught by Fulani while trying to steal cows, another cry of 'genocide' 'witch-hunting' and 'marginalization would have started.

Hard-working people my ass.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
neocortex:

Of course I know you are a pretender, kindly use your main moniker if you must fight,
stop hiding behind different names. Be man enough.

Fight? Which main moniker. You are just a frustrated soul looking for attention. Your mates are waiting for you at the kiddies section. No wonder politicians take people for a ride, empty brain everywhere.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by fulanmafia: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't and will never 'glory in violence' as I consistently condemn the acts of the criminals unleashing deadly violence.

Make no mistake however, those herdsmen have EVERY right under the constitution to move or graze wherever they want, just like the thousands of ibo otapiapia settlers and other artisans making their living in Kano do. Do you realize how stupid it sounds to suggest that the millions of ibos eking out a living in the North should remain in their tiny region to prevent the ethnic clashes that unfortunately crop up in the North where they are victims?

Now stop being laughably evasive and tell me if there would be any conflict if the livestock of the herdsmen were not stolen or ibo traditional leaders were not extorting grazing fees from them.

donigspain:
I ask yet again, will there be conflict IF the nomadic Fulanis limit their grazing within the Sahel and Guinea Savanna regions of their ancestral homes? I don't think the SETTLED farmers will travel with their fixed assets (farmlands) to meet the Fulanis. Farmlands will not be destroyed neither will the cows be killed/stolen. Both groups will live in peace within their ancestral homes.

I still repeat, don't glory n violence!
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Just like they taught your fathers a bitter lesson by annexing ilorin from the yoruba till eternity. cheesy

Rayhuter, why are you always crying? It sucks to be a 10th class citizen. Lmao
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Omonigeriarere: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
MXrep:

what is on your mind apart from the same stale rants, the boys stole, and must be punished, it has noting to do with fulanis in fact they would have been burnt if it were in onitsha

Someone have the gut to steal from fully armed Fulanis successfully: assuming those thieves were caught by Fulani while trying to steal cows, another cry of 'genocide' 'witch-hunting' and 'marginalization would have started.

Hard-working people my ass.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:

[s] Rayhuter, why are you always crying? It sucks to be a 10th class citizen. Lmao[/s]

See frustration. tongue tongue

Yorubas are perpetual slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Spells(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Church don close
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by surey: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2016
No smoke without fire, if you don't tamper with their cow they won't harm you. DINO saur must have provoked her before he was called dog /thug.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Emancipation: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2016
All these people talking nonsense about this in order to spite Ndigbo.

Who has more advantage in this scenario?

"A coward with a machine gun or a brave man with a cutlass?"

The fact remains that the current system protects the herdsmen and these people understand it and they did the right thing and I support them 100%.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Call07034780891: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Here was what Okorocha said about the imo state woman that was beheaded in kano. Cursed people..

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Rexyl(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
very good of them for arresting and trying to bring criminals to justices even they are their kinsmen.

This kind of action is expected from all people and tribes anywhere in the country

Hausa/Fulani should also follow this good example by hunting down criminals, including religious fanatics, even if they are imams. Nigerians expect them to fish out and bring to justices those guys among them who after prayer in a mosque would mobilize to attack someone else or an institution for not believing or practicing what they believe and practice.

All Nigerians should be courageous enough to search and fish out criminals living among them.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by stefanweeks: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2016
StOla:
To prevent the loss of their own lives, the Igbos did not defend their hard working brothers in this instance.

I guess the Fulani herdsmen have become agents of change and cultural reorientation.

why are you full of hate?

why dont you like good thing?

the matter was resolved amicably and you are here spitting hate

i pity your children children
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by donigspain(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
fulanmafia:
I don't and will never 'glory in violence' as I consistently condemn the acts of the criminals unleashing deadly violence.

Make no mistake however, those herdsmen have EVERY right under the constitution to move or graze wherever they want, just like the thousands of ibo otapiapia settlers and other artisans making their living in Kano do. Do you realize how stupid it sounds to suggest that the millions of ibos eking out a living in the North should remain in their tiny region to prevent the ethnic clashes that unfortunately crop up in the North where they are victims?

Now stop being laughably evasive and tell me if there would be any conflict if the livestock of the herdsmen were not stolen or ibo traditional leaders were not extorting grazing fees from them.

Listen man, I am not and will not engage you sentimental tribal vituperation. I know your antecedents on this forum with regards to your hatred toward Igbo people. I only want to see if there is still a logical, human or rational trait still left in you. I won't, again, I won't engage you further if you don't stop the subtle insults on a tribe, at least, within the context of our discussion.

Back to topic, of course, the Fulani has every right to move around with their cattle AS LONG AS their activities those not pose harm to others. Unfortunately, this is not the case as the farmers' farmlands are primarily food to cattle. If the cattle trek from Sokoto to PortHarcourt along the expressway without touching someone's source of livelihood, would there be conflict? You see we have gone back to my initial question which you have intentionally being evading. Remember, your freedom ends where mine begins.

WHY WON'T THE FULANIS LEAVE THE TINY (as you referred) LANDMASS OF THE IGBOS FOR THE IGBOS?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by idupaul: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:
omenka you should be so ashamed of yourself and your entire existence.

Igbos have condemned the fulani herdsmen here and are even tired of doing so. Yorubas have condemned the fulani herdsmen including those that are pro buhari but you have never been man enough to condemn them despite the fact that your people have sustained grievious casualties at their hands.

That says a lot about you.

I spit on your bald head.

shame!!!!

Is he bald?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by nurusystem(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
kingzizzy:
This could be fake news. I see Palm trees in the picture so it's possible it could be Igbo land. But, there isn't any vigilante in Igbo land in sympathy with herdsmen who have been commiting untold attrocities. If this is Igbo land, then it could be just a case where some youths stole ( cow or otherwise) and the vigilante apprehended them. Igbos have no love for herdsmen.
Shut up,,this are igbo boys,dnt defend them,.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

See frustration. tongue tongue

Yorubas are perpetual slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.

Ibhoes are loyal slaves to all tribe. The used and dumb tribe that have been relegated to the dustbin of politics. Ijaw is now more relevant than Ibos, its truly a shame to be Ibhoe.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by idupaul: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
fulanmafia:

Which dirty grazing are you talking about .if Fulanis and their cattle had stayed away from farmlands all this skirmishes would have been avoided . Sha it's people that eat beef that fund the fulani ,If we all stop eating beef like I do in 5 years Fulani herdmen will look for some other legitimate business to engage in . Imagine they even gave the village 3 day ultimatum to produce the thieves or they will as usual come and kill them in their sleep ..in sane societies the fulani should report the theft of their cow to the police and let the laws of the land do the rest but no they opt for the path of dealing death as usual
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adaezeagu:

innocent really?

by destroying peoples farm produce abi?

u need a brain surgery

Steal their cows, rest is a story.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by shepherd77: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
StOla:
To prevent the loss of their own lives, the Igbos did not defend their hard working brothers in this instance.

I guess the Fulani herdsmen have become agents of change and cultural reorientation.

You seriously cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by StOla: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
stefanweeks:

why are you full of hate?

why dont you like good thing?

the matter was resolved amicably and you are here spitting hate

i pity your children children

I am full of truth and I'm happy the truth hurt you.

I like a good thing and I'm happy that the typical Igbo arrogance was put away for their own good and safety.

Look through the comments here to see the typical arrogant Igbos disputing that this report is factual or that the scenery of the location is not similar to an Igbo settlement. They are unwillingly to accept that the Igbo man would take a course of action that depicts common sense instead of arrogance they are reputed for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.