Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack (45316 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
They kill ur people nothing was done, one cow got stolen and they threaten a whole village. And the whole village is rallying for it........ Smh undecided
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by mathskill: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Average Cost of big Cow is N250,000: i knw cost i recently bought one

Some villgers killed 80 cattles belonging to Fulani last 3 months in one of the North central states.

N250,000×80 =N20,000,000

No wonder they go berserk when their source of livelihood is threatened.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:

[s] Ibhoes are loyal slaves to all tribe. The used and dumb tribe that have been relegated to the dustbin of politics. Ijaw is now more relevant than Ibos, its truly a shame to be Ibhoe[/s].

Channel your frstration to Olu falae not me. cheesy

The ijaws have really been showing their relevance in ikorodu which is about to be annexed, lolz grin grin grin shocked

I wonder what they will install there since fulani have installed emir in ilorin.

Yerombas are more useless than trash and are used as shiit paper, lolz.

Igbos were protesting for saraki because of our son Ekweremmadu, simple.

See what buhari your fulani lord is doing to yeromgbas that voted for him, at least we did not and are part of the 5% grin grin

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Goldienana(f): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Really... God ahead say what u want. People already liked that comment. Smh and smiling.

omenka:
If I say what's on my mind, some people would go to bed with hearts broken into a billion pieces and their eyes laden with tears. So, I'd just pass. grin
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by 9japride(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
First of all, what the villagers did is commendable, Igbos don't support criminality. As regards Omenka being mentioned in this thread is because of his snake like attitude and all those saying why are we mentioning him here, are all birds of a feather. Is it a bad thing for people to voice out their observations concerning issues as it relates to their peace and image of their tribe? Omenka is very mischievous and a coward for that matter. Someone who is always in Igbo thread with his sole aim of mocking easterners, rather than being in threads that have to do with Fulani attacks on his people. A hypocritical and trouble maker who has sold his soul and reasoning for a cup of Aisha rice. We won't stop exposing elements that supports disunity in eastern regions and Nigeria as a whole until mischievous elements are rooted out from our system. With people like that in Nigeria political scene I fear for the future, because as I have stated on this forum when you give those kind of person leadership positions, their policy and programmes will be against the region they hate, as can be seen in present conditions of Nigeria state. Goodday!

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Drbarmes(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I don't mean to hurt anyone here. The people of benue(tiv) should stop stealing n killing fulani cows and they shall live in peace.

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by canDy4eva(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
The fear of Fulani attack is the beginning of wisdom, but why dialoging with the herds men ??
The Community better provide their Cows for themooo..
Those guys don't have forgiven spirit to avoid Story that touch.
gbam! ...but wait o, is it nt d grases on der land d cowz r grazin? Dey should chill biko grin
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Kassidy90(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Had it been they weren't able to arrest the thieves and the herdsmen launched an attack some fool will start blaming PMB not knowing that some of their brothers are the architect if their problems,.

Anyway sha kudos to the villagers
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by graphiti: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Victor Chigozie on social media...…

'Following the alarm raised on this Forum on the planned attack on the town of Obunagu in Enugwu Agidi community by Fulani herdsmen, APGA Interactive Forum has received a cheering report that the situation is now under control.

A report from the Enugwu Agidi town says The herdsmen reported to one of the villagers that their cow was stolen in Obunagu and vowed they would take drastic measures in retaliation.

They gave three days ultimatum

The vigilante in collaboration with Enugwu-Agidi (ABU) brotherly union swung into action,
and after investigations, some boys were apprehended, of which they confessed that they stole the cow.

They are 7 in number and 5 have been apprehended while 2 are still at large.

The cow was sold to a woman who is also on the run, at the cost of 50,000 naira.

Those apprehended have been handed to police, while the community is dialoguing with the herdsmen.

Below, are the pictures of those arrested'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/update-on-fulani-herdsmen-planned.html?m=1

IstandWitBuhari:
Igbo's are now slaves in their own backyard,can this happen in the north in favor of the Igbos ??

Seunjungle:
See how confession is coming out their mouths any disturbance...I can see fear of herdsmen here! Where is Igbos spirit.. where is Biafra spirit...where is Militants spirit now? Only herdsmen check mate you not even govt. sorry igborooooo

sukkot:
buahahah deez ipad youfs fear fulani ooooo grin grin

b0rn2fuck:
Justice maybe serve but the IPOD biafra should know fulani will never threat there people like that if fulani stole biafra goats or vegetables, the biafra are afraid of Fulani, they are afraid to die, they rather kills themselves than attack the fulani herdsmen. They forget they are on secret wars with fulani herdsmen. Useless set of biafra people

kstix:
Lol... But seriously i commend the ibo villagers. If every ibo started to think like those villagers.. The world would definitely be a better place. Emulate the yorubas in diplomacy not everything is by fire by force

Yeh! . **fallz off mat***

The herdsmen even dey giff dem ultimatum 4 their own land and dem begin piss 4 bodi.

That's why it's not good 2 make unnecessary mouth. If na oda pipo ds kind tin happen to, ds thread 4 don blow with "cowards" comments!

Haa.............. mogbe!

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by eyinjuege: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Fulani herdsmen are innocent all of the time. This is what Omenka kept for himself. I see nothing wrong in expressing his mind.

What do you mean innocent?

Can anything justify killing of both young and old and ravaging a whole community?

Let's call a spade a spade. You destroy people's farms and source of livelihood, and you expect them to be friends with you and your livestock?

If people can only dish out what they can take, the world would be a better place.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

I can see you are jobless to assume everyone is Omenka. You can call me whatever, thats your own life problem. Whats even your problem with anyone's opinion. Say your own and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere.
Omenka is Fizznation.

Omenka is Hundredhunndred--- iPod Miscellaneous Centipedes. cheesy

@ Bold: that line always gets me rotflmao!! gringrin

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash there's nothing you can say that justifies you cowardice towards your own people being butchered by fulani herdsmen daily all because you've sold your petty self for a plate of aisha rice.
shame!
shame!
shame!!
sometimes I'm war, it's better to retreat and get back later.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
kingzizzy:
This could be fake news. I see Palm trees in the picture so it's possible it could be Igbo land. But, there isn't any vigilante in Igbo land in sympathy with herdsmen who have been commiting untold attrocities. If this is Igbo land, then it could be just a case where some youths stole ( cow or otherwise) and the vigilante apprehended them. Igbos have no love for herdsmen.

Abeg go siddon, so with all the mouth wey una dey make for nairaland, una still dey fear Fulani cattle rearer.
Na only mouth and chest beating una get, it is indeed true that NO MATTER HOW MAD A DOG IS, IT STILL RECOGNIZE ITS OWNER.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by FuckTheMods: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vulu:
All these yoruba advisers sef? What do you stand to lose if Igbo dump you and fulani for a better and peaceful country. If Igbos had taken your solemn advice since 1970s there would have been an Emir in Igboland by now like you have in yorubaland. grin
HurtgenForest:

You shut up!

What are you doing about ogogoro gulping militants taking over ikorodu from you? grin grin

The fulani have already conquered yorubaland and installed emir on yoruba soil in ilorin but no emir on Igbo soil anywhere. cheesy

I wonder what the militants will install in ikorodu, lolz grin grin grin

Go figure who the real coward is here. embarassed
for ya information. Kwara is a state that has mixed tribe of both yoruba and the hausas
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Rocketicon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
They Igbo pple are peace loving
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by FuckTheMods: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
graphiti:

Yeh! . **fallz off mat***

The herdsmen even dey giff dem ultimatum 4 their own land and dem begin piss 4 bodi.

That's why it's not good 2 make unnecessary mouth. If na oda pipo ds kind tin happen to, ds thread 4 don blow with "cowards" comments!

Haa.............. mogbe!

hahahaha see as mere cattle rearers dey useless them for their own native land.
Chai i no for chop garri again.
Chest beaters
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by kingzizzy: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
7lives:

Abeg go siddon, so with all the mouth wey una dey make for nairaland, una still dey fear Fulani cattle rearer.
Na only mouth and chest beating una get, it is indeed true that NO MATTER HOW MAD A DOG IS, IT STILL RECOGNIZE ITS OWNER.

Prove that is Igbo land. You guys think that cheap Yoruba propaganda still works. I won't be surprised if those pictures are domewhere in Ibadan
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by FuckTheMods: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:
Here was what Okorocha said about the imo state woman that was beheaded in kano. Cursed people..

[s][/s]
if truly that is what okorocha said over the horrifying death of that woman, then he is a very big fool and all the igbos are cursed people
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by rosebowl01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Industrious Ibo guys.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
eyinjuege:

What do you mean innocent?

Can anything justify killing of both young and old and ravaging a whole community?

Let's call a spade a spade. You destroy people's farms and source of livelihood, and you expect them to be friends with you and your livestock?

If people can only dish out what they can take, the world would be a better place.

Nobody is justifying killing innocent souls.
You steal people cattle and think they be friend you ? Go and take your medicine.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
The title should read Anambra nit Enugu.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Channel your frstration to Olu falae not me. cheesy

The ijaws have really been showing their relevance in ikorodu which is about to be annexed, lolz grin grin grin shocked

I wonder what they will install there since fulani have installed emir in ilorin.

Yerombas are more useless than trash and are used as shiit paper, lolz.

Igbos were protesting for saraki because of our son Ekweremmadu, simple.

See what buhari your fulani lord is doing to yeromgbas that voted for him, at least we did not and are part of the 5% grin grin

You are pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Fulani were paid in Anambra just to free your useless people. They were slaughtered in Ebonyi, Imo and many slaughered in Enugu. Your parents are even in IDP camp, Enugu. Your people are still being slaughtered in Aguleri but you can never do anything than make noise.

You even had to rely on a useless albino but he is languishing now in Prison while the soldiers continue to kill your people for any protest. With all your ultimatums, protest and tears, no one take you serious. You were used by Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Ijaws and everyone. All tribe are free to use you cos you are all worthless than rag. lmaooo. Imagine a whole tribe protesting for Saraki, you were even protesting for Dasuki. What a shame to be Yiebhoe.

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

[s]You are pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Fulani were paid in Anambra just to free your useless people. They were slaughtered in Ebonyi, Imo and many slaughered in Enugu. Your parents are even in IDP camp, Enugu. Your people are still being slaughtered in Aguleri but you can never do anything than make noise.

You even had to rely on a useless albino but he is languishing now in Prison while the soldiers continue to kill your people for any protest. With all your ultimatums, protest and tears, no one take you serious. You were used by Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Ijaws and everyone. All tribe are free to use you cos you are all worthless than rag. lmaooo. Imagine a whole tribe protesting for Saraki, you were even protesting for Dasuki. What a shame to be Yiebhoe[/s].

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be yeromgba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fulanis are slaughtering your people even hausa okada riders drove y'll vultures out of your homes in droves.

They burnt your celestial church, burnt your houses/shops/cars, killed your children and even burtn a yeromgba man on yoruba soil. grin grin grin grin

Imagine one yeromgba escaped alive because he was able to speak hausa. grin grin grin grin Such things only happen in Kano state, lolz..

Now ogogoro gulping militants are driving y'll hate-filled vultures out of your smelly juju infested homes and about to install a militant king. grin grin grin

It is a curse to be yeromgba in this life I tell you, I feel your pain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by muzeze77: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cowardice by my people in the east I thought yolobas are suppose to be cowards
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be yeromgba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fulanis are slaughtering your people even hausa okada riders drove y'll vultures out of your homes in droves.

They burnt your celestial church, burnt your houses/shops/cars, killed your children and even burtn a yeromgba man on yoruba soil. grin grin grin grin

Imagine one yeromgba escaped alive because he was able to speak hausa. grin grin grin grin Such things only happen in Kano state, lolz..

Now ogogoro gulping militants are driving y'll hate-filled vultures out of your smelly juju infested homes and about to install a militant king. grin grin grin

It is a curse to be yeromgba in this life I tell you, I feel your pain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you dont care about your parents in IDP camp. Your people in Enugu are crying daily for help, even Aisha Buhari had to help those in Abia state recently. BUhahhahahaa Ibhoes are being slaughtered like ram since 1960, while 3million animals were sacrificed by Ojukwu of cursed memory, some were sacrificed in the North while the Army finish off some recently. You have been crying to UN since but no one take you serious. For every Ibhoe family, 4 men are being killed in Asia while some are being jailed in South Africa.

You are being deported in SW, your Igwe ridiculed and flogged mercilessly in Ondo while those in Aguleri are being killed like chicken. On this same thread, your cursed people had to beg Fulani to avoid another death, Its not only a big curse to be Yiebhoe, its also a generational curse and shame. Lmaoo

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

So you dont care about your parents in IDP camp. Your people in Enugu are crying daily for help, even Aisha Buhari had to help those in Abia state recently. BUhahhahahaa Ibhoes are being slaughtered like ram since 1960, while 3million animals were sacrificed by Ojukwu of cursed memory, some were sacrificed in the North while the Army finish off some recently. You have been crying to UN since but no one take you serious. For every Ibhoe family, 4 men are being killed in Asia while some are being jailed in South Africa.

You are being deported in SW, your Igwe ridiculed and flogged mercilessly in Ondo while those in Aguleri are being killed like chicken. On this same thread, your cursed people had to beg Fulani to avoid another death, Its not only a big curse to be Yiebhoe, its also a generational curse and shame. Lmaoo[/s]

What have you done about your parents that were also deported from lagos back to soka forests? cheesy cheesy Why are all yeromgbas I meet from lagos and so ashamed of their jungles in Osun and ekiti? grin grin

When will you deliver your parents who now steal boiling pot of amala and fermented, maggot filled ewedu just to survive? grin grin grin

Fulani have been dealing with yeremgbas to the point where falae has confesssed your eternal slavery grin grin

The worst is that even okada riding malams now roast yeromgbs on their own soil while militanst are sacking them front ikorodu axis. Some frinds of mine have fled from ikorodu and now seeking refuge elsewhere. grin grin grin

It must be really frustrating to be a son of afonja. grin grin grin

fulani have scrapped una head to the point where y'll vultures now take names like lukumon, basiratuu, serifatuuu. grin grin grin grin

Honestly it is better to be a gecko lizard than to be a yereomgba in this life. cool

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What have you done about your parents that were also deported from lagos back to soka forests? cheesy cheesy Why are all yeromgbas I meet from lagos and so ashamed of their jungles in Osun and ekiti? grin grin

When will you deliver your parents who now steal boiling pot of amala and fermented, maggot filled ewedu just to survive? grin grin grin

Fulani have been dealing with yeremgbas to the point where falae has confesssed your eternal slavery grin grin

The worst is that even okada riding malams now roast yeromgbs on their own soil while militanst are sacking them front ikorodu axis. Some frinds of mine have fled from ikorodu and now seeking refuge elsewhere. grin grin grin

It must be really frustrating to be a son of afonja. grin grin grin

fulani have scrapped una head to the point where y'll vultures now take names like lukumon, basiratuu, serifatuuu. grin grin grin grin

Honestly it is better to be a gecko lizard than to be a yereomgba in this life. cool

Lmaooo. The weyre continue to repeat same stale noise. You dont even have shame like a typical Yibhoe man.

Fulani killed them in Enugu- Nothing happened
Fulani killed them in Imo- Nothing
Fulani were bribed in Anambra by the governor to avoid anothr massacre
On this same thread, Enugu is now Fulani land, your elders had to bribe them just avoid another IDP camp.

Yibhoe destitutes deported back to there cursed land yet nothing happened, Your crown Igwe was disgraced and flogged in Ondo yet nothing happened. You all are now a laughing stock everywhere, from Asia, to South Africa and even Nigeria. You are seen as 10th class citizen and been disgraced everywhere. All tribes have used una to shine, Its sure you are posting from Malaysia prison. Lmaooooo. I swear, Its an eternal curse to be Ibhoe.

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
7lives:

Just like you recognised your owner and handed over ilorin to them as emirate. grin grin grin

Just like you are now recognising your new owners of ikorodu, I hope you understand? grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

[s] Lmaooo. The weyre continue to repeat same stale noise. You dont even have shame like a typical Yibhoe man.

Fulani killed them in Enugu- Nothing happened
Fulani killed them in Imo- Nothing
Fulani were bribed in Anambra by the governor to avoid anothr massacre
On this same thread, Enugu is now Fulani land, your elders had to bribe them just avoid another IDP camp.

Yibhoe destitutes deported back to there cursed land yet nothing happened, Your crown Igwe was disgraced and flogged in Ondo yet nothing happened. You all are now a laughing stock everywhere, from Asia, to South Africa and even Nigeria. You are seen as 10th class citizen and been disgraced everywhere. All tribes have used una to shine, Its sure you are posting from Malaysia prison. Lmaooooo. I swear, Its an eternal curse to be Ibhoe. [/s]

Fulani killed you in ekit, killed you in Ogun, kidnapped your respected seniour citizen nothing happened. grin grin

yeromgba rodents were chased out like flies back to osun and soka forests nothing happened.

hausas destroy all your properties on your own soil nothing happened.

Even kainkain drinking militants have joinded to pound the cursed yeromgba and nothing is happening as usual. cheesy cheesy

awolowo was used by the northerners during and war and he was there dreaming of ruling but failed woefully. When his god IBB wanted to lock him up again he just took ratak. cool

Why not take ratak like awolowo did and make yourself feel good. cheesy

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Fulani killed you in ekit, killed you in Ogun, kidnapped your respected seniour citizen nothing happened. grin grin

yeromgba rodents were chased out like flies back to osun and soka forests nothing happened.

hausas destroy all your properties on your own soil nothing happened.

Even kainkain drinking militants have joinded to pound the cursed yeromgba and nothing is happening as usual. cheesy cheesy

awolowo was used by the northerners during and war and he was there dreaming of ruling but failed woefully. When his god IBB wanted to lock him up again he just took ratak. cool

Why not take ratak like awolowo did and make yourself feel good. cheesy

I really love the way you admit you are being killed like fowl. Ibhoe life is so worthless that everyone do the needful and nothing will happen. Igala have been killing you for long but you dare not talk, Fulani are even tired of killing you cos your life is worthless. Those in Asia now know Ibhoes cos for every Iboe family in Nigeria, 3 are awaitng death in Asia countries. An Asian man even said Iboes are curse to Africa. lmaooooo

Ojukwu the cursed ediot lost 3m animals in the war, he fled while FFK f.ucked his wife, he was pardoned by Fulani and later died senile, crippled,blind, deaf, dumb, and dejected. He was abandoned in hospital and left there to rot. He is surely crying now in hell and cursing Ibhoes. Lmaoooooo. You are everyones slave and it will forever be so, una never see anything.

Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96