Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack (45314 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by c0dedslayer: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Lmaooo. The weyre continue to repeat same stale noise. You dont even have shame like a typical Yibhoe man.

Fulani killed them in Enugu- Nothing happened
Fulani killed them in Imo- Nothing
Fulani were bribed in Anambra by the governor to avoid anothr massacre
On this same thread, Enugu is now Fulani land, your elders had to bribe them just avoid another IDP camp.

Yibhoe destitutes deported back to there cursed land yet nothing happened, Your crown Igwe was disgraced and flogged in Ondo yet nothing happened. You all are now a laughing stock everywhere, from Asia, to South Africa and even Nigeria. You are seen as 10th class citizen and been disgraced everywhere. All tribes have used una to shine, Its sure you are posting from Malaysia prison. Lmaooooo. I swear, Its an eternal curse to be Ibhoe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

I really love the way you admit you are being killed like fowl. Ibhoe life is so worthless that everyone do the needful and nothing will happen. Igala have been killing you for long but you dare not talk, Fulani are even tired of killing you cos your life is worthless. Those in Asia now know Ibhoes cos for every Iboe family in Nigeria, 3 are awaitng death in Asia countries. An Asian man even said Iboes are curse to Africa. lmaooooo

Ojukwu the cursed ediot lost 3m animals in the war, he fled while FFK f.ucked his wife, he was pardoned by Fulani and later died senile, crippled,blind, deaf, dumb, and dejected. He was abandoned in hospital and left there to rot. He is surely crying now in hell and cursing Ibhoes. Lmaoooooo. You are everyones slave and it will forever be so, una never see anything.

Look at your aero onakakanfo where he was taking the tea presented to him by your eternal conquerors and masters cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was even tow Igbo men that stood by him when he declared his mandate after his vulture brothers had fled.

yerombgbas are worthless trash and shiit and were defeated by female dhomey warriors. Just imagine how women soldiers drove y'll vultures such that you crowded yourselves as refugees in abeokuta. you have no shame at all. grin grin grin

I can imagine awolow struggling with big black rats for rat food. grin grin grin

See your aerakakanfo taking his fulani tea there cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Ekiokebeke: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Look at your aero onakakanfo where he was taking the tea presented to him by your eternal conquerors and masters cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was even tow Igbo men that stood by him when he declared his mandate after his vulture brothers had fled.

yerombgbas are worthless trash and shiit and were defeated by female dhomey warriors. Just imagine how women soldiers drove y'll vultures such that you crowded yourselves as refugees in abeokuta. you have no shame at all. grin grin grin

I can imagine awolow struggling with big black rats for rat food. grin grin grin

Guy you bad ooo, abeg take am easy nah. lolz
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
HurtgenForest:

[/s]

Buhaaaa Typical Ibhoe and lies. You have been fed with lies by your deranged parents from womb, they lie to you all just to cover there cowardice and stupidity. How can a tribe be killed in North, East and everywhere. They killed you in the North and still come kill you in the East and you can only bribe them. lmaoooo

Your elders have been quiet and dare not talk, those even screaming Biafra are being killed like chicken. No respect for Iboes cos no one take them serious. Your properties were seized in PH and you dare not talk, Igala have chased you away in Anambra but still noise making. Its a great curse to be yibhoe.

See Ojukwu below on his way to Abidjan, and how FFK ravaged his wife. The pedophille ran away and still come contest election in a country that killed 3m ediots of his kinsmen. Lmaoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ekiokebeke:

Guy you bad ooo, abeg take am easy nah. lolz

Ekiokebeke: 7:35am On Jul 12
ogogoro drinking Militants
have come twice and cleared your people, you'll vultures fled Ikoridu and you are here hitting your rusty chest.

HurtgenForest: 3:25pm
Now ogogoro gulping militants are driving

cheesy cheesy cheesy Same person. I love the way am hitting you hard.

5 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

[s]
Buhaaaa Typical Ibhoe and lies. You have been fed with lies by your deranged parents from womb, they lie to you all just to cover there cowardice and stupidity. How can a tribe be killed in North, East and everywhere. They killed you in the North and still come kill you in the East and you can only bribe them. lmaoooo

Your elders have been quiet and dare not talk, those even screaming Biafra are being killed like chicken. No respect for Iboes cos no one take them serious. Your properties were seized in PH and you dare not talk, Igala have chased you away in Anambra but still noise making. Its a great curse to be yibhoe.

See Ojukwu below on his way to Abidjan, and how FFK ravaged his wife. The pedophille ran away and still come contest election in a country that killed 3m ediots of his kinsmen. Lmaoooo[/s]

See painment, lolz cheesy Am I the one that asked fulanis to take ilorin from you and occupy your land? I am sure your name is sulaimon.. grin grin grin

Fulani came and took away your elder stateman and nothing but shouting and hitting their rusty hollow chests. awolow killed children and ended up dieing a miserable death by taking ratak. grin grin

You'll cowards abandoned your onakakanfo while two Igbos stood with him. grin grin

Look at yorubas now fleeing their homes in ikorodu because of militants soaked in kainkain. grin grin grin

Shame on you, women drove your warriors into abeokuta where yo all fled to take refuge, the dahomey women warriors. Surely it is a curse to be yerombgba where people now steal boiling pot of amala to survive. cheesy cheesy

see the militants now ravaging their wives yet they can only shouting and flee like vultures.

Look at them useless yeromgba touts cowards with big shests only good at shouting owomida grin grin grin grin grin grin

they are all needed in ikorodu now they have all disappeared. They all fled from malams on their own land and watched mallams burn down a church. grin grin grin

Honeslty ask your creator to bring you into the world as a lizard next time instead of yeromgba cos yeromgbs are a big disgrace and shamefu juju infested goats worthless and useless and good for nothing, lolz. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by MayorofLagos(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Look again at that man in the picture sipping tea. The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland. In your history no Iboman has ever had the strength of will and discipline of mind or the courage of spirit to tell a military Head of State "I'd rather die than surrender my political mandate". Aare Abiola did!

Look at the linked picture here, Akintola, the titular Kakanfo predecessor to Abiola. He picked up his shotgun when Onwuatuegwu showed up at his uninvited. The Ibo renegade had to scamper and hide in the bush and call for reinforcement to kill this Yorubaman. He was supposed to load Akintola's body in the landrover and go dump away but the pygymy was so badly shaken by the confrontation that he feared to touch, much more move, the dead Akintola.

When you use examples of cowardness, the Aares of Yorubaland are out of your league. There is no amount of Ibo that can be equated in strength, spirit and valor to one individual Aare. None! Ibo has never, in its history, had anyone with indomitable spirit on the scale of an Aare.

You cowards! Your leaders capitulate their mandate at the mere sight of petronaira. Would you like a historical and chronological caption of Ibo capitulation? We have the record!

Bloody effeminate cowards, trembling at the mention of fulani and policing your own youth and community so fulani is not angered.

Shyyte!!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:

[s]Ekiokebeke: 7:35am On Jul 12
ogogoro drinking Militants
have come twice and cleared your people, you'll vultures fled Ikoridu and you are here hitting your rusty chest.

HurtgenForest: 3:25pm
Now ogogoro gulping militants are driving

cheesy cheesy cheesy Same person. I love the way am hitting you hard. [/s]

Oga you should be in ikorodu instead of shouting owomida everywhere. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by HurtgenForest: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
MayorofLagos:

[s]Look again at that man in the picture sipping tea. The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland. In your history no Iboman has ever had the strength of will and discipline of mind or the courage of spirit to tell a military Head of State "I'd rather die than surrender my political mandate".

Look at the linked picture here, Akintola, the titular Kakanfo predecessor to Abiola. He picked up his shotgun when Onwuatuegwu showed up at his uninvited. The Ibo renegade had to scamper and hide in the bush and call for reinforcement to kill this Yorubaman. He was supposed to load Akintola's body in the landrover and go dump away but the pygymy was so badly shaken by the confrontation that he feared to touch, much more move, the dead Akintola.

When you use examples of cowardness, the Aares of Yorubaland are out of your league. There is no amount of Ibo that can be equated in strength, spirit and valor to one individual Aare. None! Ibo has never, in its history, had anyone with indomitable spirit on the scale of an Aare.

You cowards! Your leaders capitulate their mandate at the mere sight of petronaira. Would you like a historical and chronological caption of Ibo capitulation? We have the record!

Bloody effeminate cowards, trembling at the mention of fulani and policing your own youth and community so fulani is not angered.

Shyyte!![/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth oga.

See your aero onakakanfo there taking his tea of life. wink grin grin grin grin

It was two Igbo men that stood by him when y'll frustrated bats fled into hiding when he was declaring his mandate.

Yorubas are not in our league and can never be because they are quite beneath us, their master. grin grin grin

Yoruba warriors were driven away by women soldiers into abeokuta, what could be more shameful than that oga?

You should be very ashamed of yourself.

militants are now impregnating married yoruba women with ogogoro sperms and y'll have fled for safety, all you do is come here and hit your rusty shests after shouting owomida from morning till night.

Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by MayorofLagos(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Shut up your smelly mouth oga.

See your aero onakakanfo there taking his tea of life. wink grin grin grin grin

It was two Igbo men that stood by him when y'll frustrated bats fled into hiding when he was declaring his mandate.

Yorubas are not in our league and can never be because they are quite beneath us, their master. grin grin grin

Yoruba warriors were driven away by women soldiers into abeokuta, what could be more shameful than that oga?

You should be very ashamed of yourself.

militants are now impregnating married yoruba women with ogogoro sperms and y'll have fled for safety, all you do is come here and hit your rusty shests after shouting owomida from morning till night.

Shame!!!

Tell us names of the two Ibos that stood by him so we can cross check to be suretyou are truthful. In which war did Dahomey women conquer Oyo, please tell us.

You dayam right, we are not in league with those who flee at the mere presence of opposition.

Ibo is policing its own people in alaibo to calm fulani anger.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by fulanmafia: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baseless irrelevant sewage.

Answer both my questions or swerve.

Got no time for apologists of fraud and theft.

donigspain:
[s]Listen man, I am not and will not engage you sentimental tribal vituperation. I know your antecedents on this forum with regards to your hatred toward Igbo people. I only want to see if there is still a logical, human or rational trait still left in you. I won't, again, I won't engage you further if you don't stop the subtle insults on a tribe, at least, within the context of our discussion.

Back to topic, of course, the Fulani has every right to move around with their cattle AS LONG AS their activities those not pose harm to others. Unfortunately, this is not the case as the farmers' farmlands are primarily food to cattle. If the cattle trek from Sokoto to PortHarcourt along the expressway without touching someone's source of livelihood, would there be conflict? You see we have gone back to my initial question which you have intentionally being evading. Remember, your freedom ends where mine begins.[/s]

WHY WON'T THE FULANIS LEAVE THE TINY (as you referred) LANDMASS OF THE IGBOS FOR THE IGBOS?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by MayorofLagos(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hrte is Hausaman,not a Yoruba o..but Hausa talking about cowardness in Ibo leadership.

At a dinner party held for Sir Kerr Bovell the outgoing Inspector of Police in 1962, Abubakar told Bovell sitting next to him that: “When there is trouble you can always tell it because Zik will not be there – he will be in England, or America, or somewhere. He always thinks he is going to be assassinated, but he won’t be.” He then told Azikiwe seated on the other side: “Your Excellency, I am Muslim, and if it is the will of God for me to be shot, I’ll be shot.”
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by wanted101(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na wa ooo. But he good sha trying to make peace that is d point
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Litmus: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Let me get this, so "Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack?"

Why not, "Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested because they are thieves?'

Are we in Nigeria going to abandoned morality now as we abandoned common sense all in the name of politics? Well, if we continue like this pretty soon we are going to have to rewrite law and order as well as the dictionary. In the rest of the World a criminal is one deemed to have broken the law, in Nigeria a criminal is only in the eyes of another tribe.

....i guess the time will soon come when if you are caught by the public for stealing, you only have to look around, know which country people surround you then cry, I'm not a thief, 'i am youroba,(when in Lagos)" or "I'm not a thief, i am igbo (when in the east)"
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by donigspain(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
fulanmafia:
Baseless irrelevant sewage.

Answer both my questions or swerve.

Got no time for apologists of fraud and theft.

Hahaha, as expected. You just can't engage in an intellectual discuss. Can you?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by fulanmafia: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
You're preaching to the choir mate.

Answer my questions. Or swerve.

P.S: It's discourse, not "discuss".

donigspain:
Hahaha, as expected. You just can't engage in an intellectual discuss. Can you?
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Sylvester70(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm am just woNdering the reactions of abianns if it were to happen in their state
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by donigspain(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
fulanmafia:
You're preaching to the choir mate.
Answer my questions. Or swerve.
P.S: It's discourse, not "discuss".
I already did eons ago. I'm still waiting for your answers to mine.
PS: Thank you for the correction albeit an oversight. *You see how real men act? cheesy
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by donigspain(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Done!
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2016
[s]
HurtgenForest:

See painment, lolz cheesy Am I the one that asked fulanis to take ilorin from you and occupy your land? I am sure your name is sulaimon.. grin grin grin

Fulani came and took away your elder stateman and nothing but shouting and hitting their rusty hollow chests. awolow killed children and ended up dieing a miserable death by taking ratak. grin grin

You'll cowards abandoned your onakakanfo while two Igbos stood with him. grin grin

Look at yorubas now fleeing their homes in ikorodu because of militants soaked in kainkain. grin grin grin

Shame on you, women drove your warriors into abeokuta where yo all fled to take refuge, the dahomey women warriors. Surely it is a curse to be yerombgba where people now steal boiling pot of amala to survive. cheesy cheesy

see the militants now ravaging their wives yet they can only shouting and flee like vultures.

Look at them useless yeromgba touts cowards with big shests only good at shouting owomida grin grin grin grin grin grin

they are all needed in ikorodu now they have all disappeared. They all fled from malams on their own land and watched mallams burn down a church. grin grin grin

Honeslty ask your creator to bring you into the world as a lizard next time instead of yeromgba cos yeromgbs are a big disgrace and shamefu juju infested goats worthless and useless and good for nothing, lolz. grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Your land and houses were seized by Ikweere and nothing happened. You were slaughtered by Igala in Aguleri and nothing happened. Fulani killed and raped your parent all over your cursed erosion ravaged land but you can never do anything.

Never knew you are dumb, So only Yorubas live in Ikorodu? Your brothers were also killed in Mile 2, the picture was on this forum but you care less. You are being killed all over the north, recently one lady was beheaded and nothing happened. A loudmouthed cursed tribe where all they do is make noise on the internet, while they kill them offline. On this same thread, your cursed people are begging Fulani not to slaughter you again cos its now a normal thing. The only tribe that do baby factory, kidnapping, cocaine smuggling, armed robbery, OSU e.t.c

See your cursed kinsmen deported in Lagos, while some are even begging, you are being ridiculed all over the country but una no get any shame. The Asia now know Iboes and even label them the curse of Africa, you must have even lost more than 10 people to the Asian hangmen cos its a normal thing in your cocaine republic of Biafra. Lmaooooo. Ojuku of cursed memory must be crying hard for his kinsmen right now in hell. What a cursed and useless tribe of shameless animals.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Oga you should be in ikorodu instead of shouting owomida everywhere. cheesy cheesy

Your parents are languishing in IDP, Enugu but you are here quoting your own comments. Lmaoooo Frustrated Iboe man. See the slave tribe doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by ShameOwoda: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

[s] Your land and houses were seized by Ikweere and nothing happened. You were slaughtered by Igala in Aguleri and nothing happened. Fulani killed and raped your parent all over your cursed erosion ravaged land but you can never do anything.

Never knew you are dumb, So only Yorubas live in Ikorodu? Your brothers were also killed in Mile 2, the picture was on this forum but you care less. You are being killed all over the north, recently one lady was beheaded and nothing happened. A loudmouthed cursed tribe where all they do is make noise on the internet, while they kill them offline. On this same thread, your cursed people are begging Fulani not to slaughter you again cos its now a normal thing. The only tribe that do baby factory, kidnapping, cocaine smuggling, armed robbery, OSU e.t.c

See your cursed kinsmen deported in Lagos, while some are even begging, you are being ridiculed all over the country but una no get any shame. The Asia now know Iboes and even label them the curse of Africa, you must have even lost more than 10 people to the Asian hangmen cos its a normal thing in your cocaine republic of Biafra. Lmaooooo. Ojuku of cursed memory must be crying hard for his kinsmen right now in hell. What a cursed and useless tribe of shameless animals.[/s]

Fulanis even rape your newly wedded brides yet you only chest beat. Even militants are raping your women with kainkain sperm and all you cursed animal can do is to rant online. grin grin grin

They kill your pastor wife recently near a mosque and y'll kept mute like the eternal slaves you are, it was even Igbos shouting about it everywhere why the sons of owomida soka superstars lookumon dey go. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine a yoruba man escaping alive because he could speak hausa!! shocked shocked shocked What a disgrace to be yeromgba I tell you. How can okada riding mallams burn your own celestial church under your rotten noses and y'll fled for safety? Fashola also deported your late parents and nothing happened, you cursed animals could not even shout out unlike Igbos that shouted and even nasked for compensation. cheesy cheesy cheesy

aowolo the curstest memory, the ratak master must be dancing awilo in hellfire now weeping for his cursed yeromgba brothers today i swear. yeromgbas are worthless trash toilet paper going about shouting owomida with big shests yet flee when actions starts. what a curse to be a yeromgba in this life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by ShameOwoda: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

[s]Your parents are languishing in IDP, Enugu but you are here quoting your own comments. Lmaoooo Frustrated Iboe man. See the slave tribe doing the needful.[/s]

Your people are dieing struggling to collect odorless fufu if you don't know it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope your parents are not looking for boiling pot of amala to thief sha, lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
[s]
ShameOwoda:

Fulanis even rape your newly wedded brides yet you only chest beat. Even militants are raping your women with kainkain sperm and all you cursed animal can do is to rant online. grin grin grin

They kill your pastor wife recently near a mosque and y'll kept mute like the eternal slaves you are, it was even Igbos shouting about it everywhere why the sons of owomida soka superstars lookumon dey go. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine a yoruba man escaping alive because he could speak hausa!! shocked shocked shocked What a disgrace to be yeromgba I tell you. How can okada riding mallams burn your own celestial church under your rotten noses and y'll fled for safety? Fashola also deported your late parents and nothing happened, you cursed animals could not even shout out unlike Igbos that shouted and even nasked for compensation. cheesy cheesy cheesy

aowolo the curstest memory, the ratak master must be dancing awilo in hellfire now weeping for his cursed yeromgba brothers today i swear. yeromgbas are worthless trash toilet paper going about shouting owomida with big shests yet flee when actions starts. what a curse to be a yeromgba in this life. cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Buhahahahaha. The mofo has more than 40 handles. You are a disgrace to your shameless tribe, so you had to switch handle cos of shame. Lmaoo. I know you Ibhoes have been cursed truly, its really showing in your own ways. You dont even have any shame anymore. You keep repeating same line over and over, is that what Ojuku of cursed memory taught you.

Coming from a worthless tribe that lost 3million animals, while more are being slaughtered daily everywhere like gutter rat. Iboes life is so worthless that for any Ibo killed, a 1day protest will end everything. lolzzzz. Some were hanged recently in Asia and I know your elder brother will surely be among them, some are dying daily in the North and more all over Sad beast by Fulani. My state governor have even decide to chase you hawkers back to your cursed land, Oshodi demolished and you had to cry again. Cry cry tribe of the federation, spit on your cursed generations.

Same Ojuku that was disgraced by Adekunle, the ediot ran away dressed like a local w.hore to Abidjan, while FFK finish off his wife. The shameless old fool raped Bianca, and even raped Ibhoe women during the war until he was chased away by Adekunle and co, the coward is rotting in hell right now cos he died sad and crippled. What a curse to come from that erosion ravaged land. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
ShameOwoda:

Your people are dieing struggling to collect odorless fufu if you don't know it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope your parents are not looking for boiling pot of amala to thief sha, lolzzz grin grin grin

Aisha recently saved your a.ss by donating food to your cursed malnourished people, while others are escaping to the SW overnight. Fulani will soon invade the IDP camp in Enugu to finish off there job. Bunch of shameless and noise making cowards. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Enugu.... chickens of SS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.