Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack (45306 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by double0seven(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
if this story is indeed true, then those boys are very selfish and terrible human beings: with all carnage that has been happening between Fulanis and various communities, they still have the mind to carry out theft of Fulani herdsmen cows, knowing fully well it may to lead to a retaliation by the herdsmen on the communities .

Those boys are really evil.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

omenka is the one holding himself not me, I have no business with someone that chants sai baba from morning till night everyday of his life.

Why screaming his name if you have no problem with him, he is entitled to his opinion so let him be.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by jericco1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
this is what happens when your visitor overstays his welcome.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Qmerit(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash there's nothing you can say that justifies you cowardice towards your own people being butchered by fulani herdsmen daily all because you've sold your petty self for a plate of aisha rice.
shame!
shame!
shame!!

You just like fight hiaaaaa, that guy did called your name or any one from what I saw why attacking him now! Let peace reign

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Qmerit(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2016
jericco1:
this is what happens when your visitor overstays his welcome.

So stealing from an overstayed visitors is the way to go hiaaa

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Qmerit(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2016
If not for the good hearts of these vigilante group, the next thing we would hear is fulanis re attacking and the cause is not always heard. And no one would talk about the root problem. Fulanis get their own for body too, if elders and village leaders re addressing issues like this there would be peace every where.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 18, 2016
cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by BlackOnassis(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
If I say what's on my mind, some people would go to bed with hearts broken into a billion pieces and their eyes laden with tears. So, I'd just pass. grin

Thank you for showing restraint cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by jericco1(m): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Qmerit:

So stealing from an overstayed visitors is the way to go hiaaa
you and I know that the Fulanis haven't been in good form for a time now. I'm in no way justifying the horrendous act.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by IstandWitBuhari: 4:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Igbo's are now slaves in their own backyard,can this happen in the north in favor of the Igbos ??

4 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are innocent all of the time. This is what Omenka kept for himself. I see nothing wrong in expressing his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by joyandfaith: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2016
dustmalik:

Before you see fulanis attacking a village, they must have been wronged by the villagers one way or another. They highly regard their cows. if you kill one of their cows, they will come back and kill you and your family. i"m not justifying their atrocities, but that's how they operate.

Some villagers go as far as poisoning their cows. they go back in full force to retaliate.

cow=human according to you.

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by blackpanda: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2016
StOla:
To prevent the loss of their own lives, the Igbos did not defend their hard working brothers in this instance.

I guess the Fulani herdsmen have become agents of change and cultural reorientation.

Lol @hardworking grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Why screaming his name if you have no problem with him, he is entitled to his opinion so let him be.
Lol. Four mentions from him alone even though I give the least Bleep about him. cheesy

Check this one out: a topic reads- "SERAP sues FG over failure to release looters list"

Someone walks into the thread and types "Omenka", and that was all! gringrin

The dementia is REAL. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by AuroraB(f): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2016
amaechi1:
I am happy that the village did what they did to avoid further breakdown of peace. The culprits should thank God that they have fallen in the hand of their kinsmen than the hands of herdsmen.
Exactly! Wicked boys grin. They wan 'kobalize' innocent pipu sad
On the other hand, if northerners did this, BH would have been nippped-in-the-bud cool
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by hundredhunndred: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Four mentions from him alone even though I give the least Bleep about him. cheesy

Check this one out: a topic reads- "SERAP sues FG over failure to release looters list"

Lol. They are just frustrated, I can feel there pains. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by onojaduru: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
These guys are some of the people causing problems to others.Had it been the villagers did not intervene,another deadly massacre might have occured

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by AlphaNet: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Hope if it was the other way round, the Fulani herdsmen would have handed over their men?

When the herdsmen lead their cows to destroy crops, hope they would also hand over the offender when the villagers complain?

One good turn deserves another...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by fulanmafia: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
The other day it was revealed that some traditional rulers in the same Enugu state were fraudulently collecting money for grazing from herdsmen and then disallowing them to graze...

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing-money-from-herdsmen/155017.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing

Now it has emerged that their youths actually steal their revered livestock which are their source of livelihood...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3985337_fbimg1468787283233_jpeg33d296715fd1c2fef1f16396184cf74c

I'm sure we can all see the pattern here. While the herdsmen's resort to deadly violence should be condemned, we can all see in all honesty that their attacks are mostly provoked by selfish, greedy and fraudulent ibo elements, including their leaders shamefully.

Thank goodness they had the sense to produce the criminals amongst them before the situation went out of hand. Silly and selfish fraudulent hacks.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Earth2Metahuman: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:

its good to be famous grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Justice maybe serve but the IPOD biafra should know fulani will never threat there people like that if fulani stole biafra goats or vegetables, the biafra are afraid of Fulani, they are afraid to die, they rather kills themselves than attack the fulani herdsmen. They forget they are on secret wars with fulani herdsmen. Useless set of biafra people

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Thank God o!!

See how 7 guys went and provoked law abiding Fulani Herdsmen and left an entire community to face the wrath. angry

Thank God that these Fulani Herdsmen reported to the community and God Bless the Community Leaders and Vigilantes that didnt disregard their compliant but rather swung into action immediately to apprehend the perps.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by neocortex: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2016
dustmalik:

Before you see fulanis attacking a village, they must have been wronged by the villagers one way or another. They highly regard their cows. if you kill one of their cows, they will come back and kill you and your family. i"m not justifying their atrocities, but that's how they operate.

Some villagers go as far as poisoning their cows. they go back in full force to retaliate.

There lies the difference between humans and animals.
It is even unfortunate that you rationalise such behaviour.
Criminality should never be condoned because some people
claim it as their "way of life".

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by shamsuRana(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
thieves.
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Proffdada: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Are you sure those boys are safe from attacks right inside the prison/cells
The herdsmen value their cows more undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by kstix(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Musquareney(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
so heartless
Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by pepigeorge(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
The fear of Fulani attack is the beginning of wisdom, but why dialoging with the herds men ??
The Community better provide their Cows for themooo..
Those guys don't have forgiven spirit to avoid Story that touch.

From the pix.....
The guys look yorubaish.... dark n ug..
Igbos are mostly fair in complexion but none is even chocolate let alone fair...
Op wot is the source of this moonlight story

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
If I say what's on my mind, some people would go to bed with hearts broken into a billion pieces and their eyes laden with tears. So, I'd just pass. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by donigspain(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
dustmalik:

So it's justifiable and right for them to invade and destroy people's livelihood (farmlands) to keep yours?

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack by ericuzor(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
your people in benue are in serious agony being killed dailypls hide your face you no get mouth..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.