Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30323 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FreeWorld23: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaaooo!!
madam, we need you back for this section grin trolls ti take over angry

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oma307:
Some ladies will never hear words

Smellymouth:
I hope they listen

i hope so too

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Loooooolz, real-time diss begets real-time error. I have remedied even before you posted. Hahahahaha. Analphabetismus!!!

Yours still stands in full view. grin grin grin

Maxi112 you're alliterate!!!

You should get a crash course on basic sentence construction. Waste of humanity.

If you dedicate 20% of your effort on Mïmzy, you won't be the flag bearer of ignorance and ineptitude

And if you dedicate 5% of the effort you use in azzlicking Mïmzy, your folks will be proud to call you their son in the stead of a wasted soul that you are being tagged grin. Call me your Queen.

Senseless(Lezz)...... Slave...

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
shocked shocked to see mimzy reply dolts this way. Are u the one handling the account (Mimzy). ?

My account wasn't hacked jawe. I just had to put him in his place. He's taken my silence for granted for too long.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Park01: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

And if you dedicate 5% of the effort you use in azzlicking Mïmzy, your folks will be proud to call you their son in the stead of a wasted soul that you are being tagged grin. Call me your Queen.

what's your business here?

get away from here you cretin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

This has two meanings, now you have successfully exposed yourself to the entire world that you are gay. 14 years behind bars await you
We know your story maxi. we know how you were caught and disgraced/beaten to a pulp while attempting to rape a teen, don't force me to share the gory details please maxi. cc senibo1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

My account wasn't hacked jawe. I just had to put him in his place. He's taken my silence for granted for too long.

when you wanted to retreat, you should have done it honourably, rather than you sending me your Chief-Slave who doesn't even think before acting. You have always been a sore loser though

TheBigBadTroLL:
Loooooolz, real-time diss begets real-time error. I have remedied even before you posted. Hahahahaha. Analphabetismus!!!
Yours still stands in full view. grin grin grin
Maxi112 you're alliterate!!!
You should get a crash course on basic sentence construction. Waste of humanity.
If you dedicate 20% of the effort you employed crowding Mïmzy on your life, you won't be the flag bearer of ignorance and ineptitude

I will see you around Chief-Slave...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FreeWorld23: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

okay...good!
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

If you wanted to retreat, you should have done it honourably, rather than you sending me your Chief-Slave who doesn't even think before acting. You have always been a sore loser though

How do you feel waking up everyday knowing that you are not straight and a near-rapist?

you should bow your head in shame maxi

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Senseless(Le.zz)...... Slave...
Notorious stinkpot grin grin grin
Was it not your penchant for cultism your father declared your parentage with a huge question mark in his will?

I am sure he regrets the way you turned out. He told his friends he would have used your tuition fees to grow yams as it would have produced more yields than your life.

Vagabonding Ishmael grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

This has two meanings, now you have successfully exposed yourself to the entire world that you are gay. 14 years behind bars await you
We know your story maxi. we know how you were caught and disgraced/beaten to a pulp while attempting to rape a teen, don't force me to share the gory details please maxi. cc senibo1

I am not whoever you think I am. I am HE who you can never imagine. I am your Doom...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Park01:
what's your business here?

get away from here you cretin

Hehehehhe Your Moniker is Park01, okay I have noticed. Now can you park well?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Smellymouth: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mimzy, Oko abinuju ki I peye.. cool
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

when you wanted to retreat, you should have done it honourably, rather than you sending me your Chief-Slave who doesn't even think before acting. You have always been a sore loser though

See me around? The nerve!!!

You're as important as a Chimpanzee's dung!!! Your life comes into fullness whenever you log onto Nairaland and see Mïmzy's moniker around.

When your internet data runs out, reality shines and you become that lonely, uneventful, lazybone who has never worked to support his own existence!!!

Projected sponger!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Was it not your penchant for cultism your father declared your parentage with a huge question mark in his will?

I am sure he regrets the way you turned out. He told his friends he would have used your tuition fees to grow yams as it would have produced more yields than your life.

I used to take your posts serious until I realised that my five year old cousin is by a very long mile wiser than you. Lezz Grow up.

Mimzy Remember my moniker cos it will be the last one to quote you before you deactivate

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by electrokcoi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

plz share

or I don't believe it. max that likes woman like mad

Plz tell us another thing
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

This...

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mi.mzy, Oko abinuju ki I peye.. cool

Motigbo jare . i am done with him. Chat with you soon hun, phone off

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I am not whoever you think I am. I am HE who you can never imagine. I am your Doom...

My grandeur keeps rubbing off on your slimy background. Cheap jack!!!

I used that line on your boss last night. Keep learning from me. I'm your true insurance to making sure your unborn children get any semblance of sophistication.

Beachcombing waste-pipe!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Y'all are hyper, derailing this nice thread with irrelevancies.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Yeah, noticed that dearie.. tongue

They say "he whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad"..

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

How do you feel waking up everyday knowing that you are not straight and a near-rapist?

you should bow your head in shame maxi

I dare you a milli times to come out with whatever you have on me cheesy, seems you are mistaking me for your old man's first born son who is a renowned rapist. Mimzy I dare you again

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
madam, we need you back for this section grin trolls ti take over angry
Use the report button, oga sir
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by electrokcoi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

bow your head to shame if you didn't share what you've against him

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

My grandeur keeps rubbing off on your slimy background. Cheap jack!!!

I used that line on your boss last night. Keep learning from me. I'm your true insurance to making sure your unborn children get any semblance of sophistication.

Beachcombing waste-pipe!!!

Okay wait.. Read that post of yours and ask yourself this question..

"Did I make sense? "

Okay you know the answer now.

Goodnight Son.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

This...

You are someone I respect so very much... You don't want to dirty yourself...

Respekt....
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I used to take your posts serious until I realised that my five year old cousin is by a very long mile wiser than you. Le.zz Grow up.

Mi.mzy Remember my moniker cos it will be the last one to quote you before you deactivate

I just spoke with lezz. He says:

My posts!!! I just bruised a fan!!! grin grin grin My posts are worth more than the sum total of your life's produce!!! The stupidest of my threads will make you a Joseph in your lineage. Fuckhead!!!

My posts reflect all of me; complicated, diversed and broad-minded. I care very less about your perception of me!

You wretched pantywaist.

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RoyalBlak007: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Geez! Strange things happening

thanks for sharing mimzy

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

I just spoke with lezz. He says:

My posts!!! I just bruised a fan!!! grin grin grin My posts are worth more than the sum total of your life's produce!!! The stupidest of my threads will make you a Joseph in your lineage. Fuckhead!!!

My posts reflect all of me; complicated, diversed and broad-minded. I care very less about your perception of me!

You wretched pantywaist.

Dude This is corporate madness, you just post gibberish and expect me to reply? I will engage you when you type with your brains and not your kidney..
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

[s]Okay wait.. Read that post of yours and ask yourself this question..

"Did I make sense? "

Okay you know the answer now.

Goodnight Son.[/s]
The welts of your English teacher's lashes are still visible in your buttocks. Intellectually Alexithymic Messtard!!!

This is why Romanceland keeps producing giant babies with little brains. Omo dundy!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
The welts of your English teacher's lashes are still visible in your buttocks. Intellectually, Alexithymic Messtard!!!

This is why Romanceland keeps producing giant babies with little brains. Omo dundy!! grin

You are still not making sense... Why am I not surprised grin

You are Sense LEZZ

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
MIMZY

I am The Only one who isn't Scared of your foot soldiers...

I am He who you can never imagine

I am your Doom

I am NotoriousAIG - ZIG...

DROPS MIC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.