Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30210 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Wolfey: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

I dare you a milli times to come out with whatever you have on me cheesy, seems you are mistaking me for your old man's first born son who is a renowned rapist. Mimzy I dare you again
undecided Are you the sick motherfuqer who molests little boys?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

You are still not making sense... Why am I not surprised grin

You are Sense LEZZ
notoriousDIG:

Dude This is corporate madness, you just post gibberish and expect me to reply? I will engage you when you type with your brains and not your kidney..

You said bye only to reemerge grin cheesy cheesy You don't want to own up that I make you feel so inadequate and ineffective. grin grin grin

So what don't you understand? The part where I said you're a reprobate and a throwaway?

Or the place I called you nature's excessive redundancy? Ok, let me dummy down to your shallow point: you're a notorious criminal and a violent primate.

You're built for jungle sleight and acrobatics.

Any attempt to sound intelligent makes you appear as a baboon in suit. Fair enough?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by T5OM: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Mimzy the Queen of Mortification grin. The breeze has blown away your cover, you are now showing your true self, Konutu please, a bloody gurdy slave forming Queen cheesy.

We all know this supposed diss of yours is stolen. Your post history is fraught with inarticulate sentences and one-too-many typos. You're Nairaland's poster boy for dyslexia. So, Maxi112 the airhead, how come you're suddenly smart? Google? Pseudo-intellectual raccoon!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wolfey:
undecided Are you the sick motherfuqer who molests little boys?

You have broken your chains again. cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
The olosho is in the building

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cyrilstubber: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

We all know this supposed diss of yours is stolen. Your post history is fraught inarticulate sentences and one-too-many typos. You're Nairaland's poster boy for dyslexia. So, Maxi112 the airhead, how come you're suddenly smart? Google? Pseudo-intellectual raccoon!

Currently, he is not the one handling the nick.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

We all know this supposed diss of yours is stolen. Your post history is fraught inarticulate sentences and one-too-many typos. You're Nairaland's poster boy for dyslexia. So, Maxi112 the airhead, how come you're suddenly smart? Google? Pseudo-intellectual raccoon!

It beats you yeah? grin Just anticipate more of that Son..

Mimzy I am still waiting for you to back your accusations up, failure to do that then you are nothing but a Fiasco.

#MimzyFiasco grin

Oh ye foot soldiers, quote me no more
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cyrilstubber: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Mimzy I am still waiting for you to back your accusations up, failure to do that then you are nothing but a Fiasco.

#MimzyFiasco grin

This is not maxi112 the typo mechanic cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
cyrilstubber:
This is not maxi1.12 the typo mechanic cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by T5OM: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

#MimzyFiasco grin

You gun-wielding crude andro-humanoid! You crave relevance so badly, you're willing to ride on the backs of even humpback whales to prove yourself. You'd be sucked in by the tidal waves. You're charting unknown seas. Intelligent clapbacks from you are like grey mambas in Siberia - totally alien.

You're a slave - a disposable pawn. What's worse, you're a worthless cultist who can't assert himself as an individual and needs a group of street urchins to make your dutch courage come to fore.

Your biological mum saw your future before exchanging you for a Butterfly sewing machine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

#MimzyFiasco grin

We know your life is one empty hall of regrets and sadness. Frustrations eats your flesh alive.

Try suicide Maxi112, that's the only venture you will succeed in. Pursuing Mïmzy around will only end like all your ventures; failure.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

You are still not making sense... Why am I not surprised grin

You are Sense LEZZ
how will it make sense to you when you have no brain? How can you decipher the scripting of a lexical god when you fellowship with the likes of kinginvahala, bushbiafran or whatever who cannot construct a simple sentence correctly to save their lives?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
i leave you guys to masturbate over my affairs...

good night all cheesy cheesy grin

don't forget to vote fynestboi for mr nl.

cheers buddy's cool

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by T5OM: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
cyrilstubber:

This is not maxi112 the typo mechanic cheesy

It's Biafranbushboy. Maxi112/Senibo1 is a pawn. His moniker and person are being staked - he's the fall guy for the team of lowlifes. He's allowed his moniker to be used to take the heat and hits for his boss. Damnation awaits him and his all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Knightngale:
how will it make sense to you when you have no brain? How can you decipher the scripting of a lexical god when you fellowship with the likes of kinginvahala, bushbiafran or whatever who cannot construct a simple sentence correctly to save their lives?

See who we have here grin... Fortunately for you, I am done here tonight...

Do I need to explain to you that I don't Effing belong to any Effing group... Am a One man Mopol...

See you around man.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
The doom is here.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

You gun-wielding crude andro-humanoid! You crave relevance so badly, you're willing to ride on the backs of even humpback whales to prove yourself. You'd be sucked in by the tidal waves. You're charting unknown seas. Intelligent clapbacks from you are like grey mambas in Siberia - totally alien.

You're a slave - a disposable pawn. What's worse, you're a worthless cultist who can't assert himself as an individual and needs a group of street urchins to make your dutch courage come to fore.

Your biological mum saw your future before exchanging for a Butterfly sewing machine.

6 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided
pls grow up...stop fetching water inside basket..undecided..

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:
MIMZY

I am The Only one who isn't Scared of your foot soldiers...

I am He who you can never imagine

I am your Doom

I am NotoriousAIG - ZIG...

DROPS MIC

K
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
where is mimzy?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
The doom is here.

Just in Time.... Spread the news Ser...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
The doom is here.
welcome bruv.

I sent you a mail
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
i leave you guys to masturbate over my affairs...

good night all cheesy cheesy grin

don't forget to vote fynestboi for mr nl.

cheers buddy's cool
Stop mentioning fynestboi, you inferior dog!!! You make me want to change my mind about voting him.

Bondsman of worthless skunks!!! League of royal retarded circus clowns!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

See who we have here grin... Fortunately for you, I am done here tonight...

Do I need to explain to you that I don't Effing belong to any Effing group... Am a One man Mopol...

See you around man.
Assuming you were not done, what would you have done grin
Lowlife basstard!

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
makydebbie:
pls grow up...stop fetching water inside basket..undecided..
you nor dey fear face?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cyrilstubber: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

Your biological mum saw your future before exchanging you for a Butterfly sewing machine.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
T5OM:

It's Biafranbushboy. Maxi112/Senibo1 is a pawn. His moniker and person are being staked - he's the fall guy for the team of lowlifes. He's allowed his moniker to be used to take the heat and hits for his boss. Damnation awaits him and his all the same.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by T5OM: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

What? Has Google been hacked? You can't steal disses any longer? You'd serve the world better by offering your vital organs for harvesting. It's the only way you can atone for the error of being born.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
welcome bruv.

I sent you a mail
allright sir, im going to check it.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Frozeen(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIP to her, one her next life she should learn to be more careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.