Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69063 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth

You must be Ronaldinho's X cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 29, 2016
veetion:
My advice for the ladies. choose A. marry him. poison him. Inherit the money. Now marry B grin
u are wicked choi grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mikolo80: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
are you married
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by deebrain(m): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2016
This Op must be a wicked person.

Look the face of person A.

Is it that serious?

Haba.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by GeeGee98: 4:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Of course I would go for the second guy, with my own money I would make him rich..
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by UEDIBO: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy
Good day madam
if you can. pls help me a job i beg. i have suffered alot.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Greetings to you too. Longest timesmiley. I am fine, how are you?

What is punishing about a headless picture?sad.
ActOfWar:
Greetings dear. You changed your profile picture Sha. Lol cheesy. The headless pic seems beautifulpromising sha cheesy How are you? T's been a while.. smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I want the best of both worlds wink
Can't settle for less

Smart Girl.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by frankopit: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2016
A
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2016
mikolo80:
are you married

No!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You must be Ronaldinho's X cheesy

Ronaldinho didn't need a refill,his face alone covers the hoe teeth
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2016
doskie:
oh no! You took it too serious. Suicide for woman stops in nollywood. No body does it in reality.

OK, I've read two real life stories about DAT this year sha.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You got foresight. Thumbs up.
smiley Tanx ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Princepoint(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2016
b ladies go 4 because u will be happy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Greetings to you too. Longest timesmiley. I am fine, how are you?

What is punishing about a headless picture?sad.
LOL your comments though cheesy

I am doing good, my dear.

Promising for the peepz that have never seen your pic before. Punishing for the peepz that have seen how the word "beautiful" defines u. smiley.

It seems you aren't as active as you used to be, anything the problem? smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by kellygrin(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
i will choose A...no love found n no love lost
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by chrisunak: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
kwencypresh:
I go for B
no condition is permanent
Easier to say
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by frankopit: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
B of course,the ugliness is in A's blood and i cant imagine my children looking like him,would jst try best to make Mr B a capable man,,i believe we gon survive

Scientifically his genetic factors can be mutated and u will have good looking kids.i mean genetic mutation.in fact u will have Oyibo kids.depending on what looks u want America , China , Indian , Egypt , Korean , Nigerian etc money can solve the child look issue.again he can get Bsc,Msc,PhD In 6years.Woow sound great.thats the power of money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
missyadorable:

And after you get a job for B,he dumps you and you cry"After All I did for him"
I never pray for that and God can never give me such, you get what you pray for
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by missyadorable(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I never pray for that and God can never give me such, you get what you pray for

Lol...I wish life was like that
But no! Life doesn't always give us what we pray for

Nigerian men are not trustworthy at all...assist a broke man get to the top and the best he does is dump you for a new lady who doesn't know how he made it.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
I meant ‘promising'. I have been busy with school.
ActOfWar:

LOL your comments though cheesy

I am doing good, my dear.

Promising for the peepz that have never seen your pic before. Punishing for the peepz that have seen how the word "beautiful" defines u. smiley.

It seems you aren't as active as you used to be, anything the problem? smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by kwencypresh(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
grin
harrycracker:

Who told you no condition is permanent? God forgive me tell a cripple without legs and you go chop full slap like chicken and chips.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I meant ‘promising'. I have been busy with school.
Oh I thought you wrote that on purpose. Forgive my quick conclusion.

Busy? It seems you're a med. student, wrong? Anyways, Wishing you the best smiley

Do good to say HI once in a while whenever you're online, a quick chit-chat with a girl as smart as dove.da isn't a bad idea, is it? smiley

Happy jumu'at, MY FRIEND cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by hanastazia(f): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
I choose B. He can't be broke for life and cnt stay in his momma's house for life. No condition is permanent. Dat A looks like ojuju..#me dah m still scared of ojuju#
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian Ladies and fine boys. Na wa o. So ugly man no go get wife again? The money can make the man handsome you know. He can put on artificial teeth. But that guy teeth na wa sha. E be like bulldozer. If this one kiss you, him go excavate your lips. grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mikolo80: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Florblu:

No!
Chei
So dia is still hope
How old you be
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Agu87(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy
And if he is lazy?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
Chei So dia is still hope How old you be
Oga swerve jo
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mikolo80: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Florblu:

Oga swerve jo
ahn ahn shey is it because moni no de
You may be surprised o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mikolo80: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Florblu:

Oga swerve jo
sorry guess you're underage. is good sef make I no child abuse
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Agu87:
And if he is lazy?
He can't be

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.